Poll: What excites you most -When someone sees or touches your wife, if so where?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
See - boobs
21.29%
53 21.29%
See - butt
15.26%
38 15.26%
See - pussy or full nude
13.25%
33 13.25%
Touches boobs
20.08%
50 20.08%
Touches butt
19.68%
49 19.68%
Touches pussy
10.44%
26 10.44%
Total 249 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Small joys for open minded husbands
(23-04-2019, 10:05 PM)spiceuplife Wrote: In December 18 I went to one temple with family. We were standing in a queue. After some time queue converted in mob in center of hall. There kids and parents were forward then my wife and last I was. From side wise other people were there all men women. Then moving forward my wife gone side wise to me me and one man came behind her. Crowd was too much. First he kept some distance. I was sure now something going to happen. My dirty mind. Sorry god. I didn't tried to cover her again and she also not came towards me. Then in few seconds his body touched her fully from behind. My heart beat starts increasing. I वाद expect this. Then my wife tried to come in our side and she came behind our group but I kept myself back and given space to that man. With out mistake he glued her again. Wow. For two to three minutes he enjoyed. I checked other people no one was knowing this and was in their hurry. But I know. I seen both faces but both are seeing innocent and looking here and there. But there bodies were in full contact. Then in less time one arch came and we come sides. And over. But it was so super hot. I thought to ask her but not yet asked. Whether I have to ask? If I ask I know her answer. "I do not know, I do not remember"... Etc.

Oh I wanted to see vahini reaction

Hope it happens again

Come to here mumbai local once
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Small joys for open minded husbands - by VAGINAMINERX - 06-06-2021, 09:25 PM
RE: Small joys for open minded husbands - by magu - 01-10-2020, 12:30 AM
RE: Small joys for open minded husbands - by magu - 01-10-2020, 12:35 AM
RE: Small joys for open minded husbands - by magu - 06-11-2020, 12:59 AM
RE: Small joys for open minded husbands - by zta - 07-07-2022, 11:52 AM