Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter – Ten

Meera switched off the light and turned to the other side. She was done talking to me. I lay next to her, looking into the thickening darkness, in silence.
The night had ended in anti-climax.

My perverted dream of presenting a lovemaking show to my friend was shattered. I wanted Tejas to enjoy the sounds or even have a glimpse of our sex. My dick was hard throughout the evening in anticipation of this possibility. It had now become limp.

Meera had not only caught me masturbating but also had accused me of wanting to live a cuckold’s life. More than that, her shouting that 'you are still that old Krish' made me rethink my actions.
Am I still the same old Krish?
I asked myself repeatedly.
I knew didn't want to live a cuckold's life. I was not going to let my wife sleep with another man again. I was damn sure about that. And I was confident that I can convince Meera about that.
But her allegation that I was still the same old Krish was more like a question she made me ask myself.
Am I still that old Krish?
Why does it excite me when other men fantasise about my wife?
I thought of my recent experiences other than Tejas. That's when I realised that I had not fantasised about anyone but only him for long. Desai had been there but I never fantasised about him. I hated him even for trying to talk to Meera. Ashish Sehgal was a man who I had involuntarily allowed to intrude on my fantasy. It had resulted in more shock than arousal.
Other than just a few strangers ogling at Meera in public places, there was none.
This realisation made me conclude one thing. It was just Tejas. And I had a reason to defend myself for why I did it. It gave me some solace.

The next morning when Meera woke me up with bed coffee, I held her hand and made her sit with me.
"I know you are angry for what I did. I have no shame to confess that I've been excited about seeing you and Tejas in one frame. But it doesn't mean I was hoping to see you in bed with him. I know it would not happen. I trust you. You think my confidence is based on my friend's dick size. No. It's rather based on the faith in you. I love you, Meera."
Meera's eyes remained glued to mine for a few moments before she spoke.
"Why didn't you tell me this yesterday? Were you making this up?"
"Do you still doubt me?"
"No," she smiled. "It's just too cute to hear from you."
Before my breathing got easy, she went on. "But what's not so cute is what you've done. If you wanted to shag, we could have done it together. I mean, what's the big deal? We've pleasured ourselves together many times before, haven't we?"
"It just happened, baby. I had no control over myself then. Perhaps I would have spoken about it later."
Meera smiled. "Would you have confessed this to me if I hadn't found it?"
"It's highly probable that I would speak about how I saw you touching him and how I felt when you gave a kiss on his cheek. I know it might embarrass you slightly but it would make you blush, become sexier. I would love to see the look on your face."
"You are playing with me." She pushed my hand and got up. "Anyway, I can't remain angry with you for longer than this. Come on, get up."
As always, our small talk worked.

When I went to the kitchen to return the coffee cup, she was pouring another cup.
"Who is this for?" I wondered.
"This is for Tejas." Meera bit her lips. "Do you wanna watch me giving him a bed coffee?"
I knew she was teasing me. I pinched her belly.
"I don't wanna watch you giving him anything. I know it will be very boring."
She giggled and pushed me away.

That morning I had an unexpected phone call from an old friend named Ashok. He was a friend from high school, now settled in Hyderabad. A mutual friend had told him about my quick visit to my hometown.
“I need a favour from you, Krish. Promise me you’ll not disappoint me.”
Ashok was known to be a problem child during our high school days.
“First you tell me what it is about. Then I’ll make the promise.” I said.
“Then at least promise me you won’t tell anyone about what I am going to tell you now.”
Then he told me in detail about the favour. He was in love with a girl from a village next to my hometown. Her parents were about to fix her marriage with someone else. Ashok wanted me to help him elope with his girlfriend.
“Her parents know about me. They will become alert the moment I cross our state border. So I want you to help her escape to Bangalore. I can take her to Hyderabad from there.” Ashok explained his film-style plan.
”And you’ll get me killed in the process.” I said. I did not even know what exactly Ashok was doing for a living in Hyderabad. “I can’t do this, buddy. I suggest you go and do this stuff yourself.”
I was familiar with stories of my friends landing in trouble trying to help this guy. So I refused and ended the phone call.

When Tejas got up I wanted to ask about the night. I wanted to ask if he finally got to have some fun with Meera or not. I believed he must have masturbated before sleeping, and I wanted to make him confess. But then I chose not to discuss it because it was obvious.
We had breakfast together and he got ready to leave soon after. He was not talking much. He had already told me he would not come to the railway station because his friend’s father was getting discharged from the hospital.
“Goodbye, Krish.” He hugged me and patted me on my back. His voice was heavy.
“See you, my friend,” I said.
He then turned to Meera. She readily opened her arms to him.
“My turn,” she said.
“Sure, ma’am.” He smiled and hugged her.
“A bit more tightly, it’s okay.” Meera insisted.
Tejas hugged her tighter and this time Meera hugged him back. I heard her whisper in his ears "you’ll make it” and he whispered back, “thank you.”
We came down to the parking to see him off. He waved to us one last time and left.

We spent the morning packing our stuff for the journey. When I mentioned the restaurant we were going to have lunch at, Meera was surprised.
“You don’t have to do this much to impress me,” she commented. “I already love you.”
“That’s why I thought you deserve it,” I said.
Meera chose to wear a sleeveless kurti that was one of my favorites.
“It seems you’re the one trying to impress me. I just love to see you in this one.”
I said.
“That’s why I thought you deserve to see it,” she quipped.
I smiled. “Today many men are going to be jealous of me.”
“I know you’ll enjoy that.”
“You will always look at me suspiciously, won’t you?”
“It’s just a fact. There is nothing to be suspicious.”
“Is it a bad thing?”
“Don’t seek my approval like this."
“No, you tell me. Do you hate me when I express my excitement of seeing other men look at you a bit differently?”
“Lustfully. Don’t’ be afraid of words. We are much bolder than anyone we know.”
“Yeah, but…” I shook my head thoughtfully. “Tejas has never been lustful. I’ve never seen him looking at you like that.”
“Lust was always there. It’s true that he respected you and feared me, but lust – by the exact meaning – was there. There’s no denial.”
“Okay. I can’t argue with that. Now tell me the conclusion. Do you hate me for expressing myself?”
“If you express even a bit of excitement about Desai, I would be considering divorce. I can tell you that.”
“I just love what you said. But you still haven’t answered my question.”
Meera did not answer for a few seconds. She eventually faced me with a wide smile.
“What do you expect?”
“My heart says you don’t.”
“Your stupid heart,” Meera laughed a little and went on. “I know you want me to confess that it didn’t hurt me that much yesterday. You know Krish, you are very manipulative. And that’s the most dangerous trait you have because it makes me lose my grip over me. Losing self-control means I can’t say if it’s me doing things or is it you make me do things. I fear doing stupid things again, Krish. That’s why it shocked me when you said you helped Tejas touch my panty. There is a fine line within which I can bear and even enjoy some stuff. I shouldn’t mind if Tejas puts his arms casually around me in your presence. But if tried to do the same thing in your absence too, then that wouldn’t be tolerated. Giving him my panty means you were letting him intrude on my privacy. It’s scary.”
“I can understand that. But when I saw you touching him I could not hold my excitement. I got a bit selfish; I thought you would not find out so easily. I am sorry.”
I said honestly. Meera laughed a little.
“You thought you would catch me in the act, right? But instead, you got yourself caught!”
“There was nothing like catching you. I didn’t suspect anything. I told you I was just curious.” I said.
“But you must have imagined something. Did you think I was gonna give him a hand job or something?”
“I couldn’t think of anything when you were touching him. But then you took your hand back too quickly and I was like, honestly speaking, I was like, ‘oh, just hold on for a second’. I would have loved it if you hung on for a little more. But you disappointed him.”
“He wasn’t disappointed. He was in heaven.” Meera bit her lips.
I was amused. “Did he tell you that?”
Meera shook her head sideways. “What else did you want me to do?”
“I wanted you to give him something in his mouth.”
Meera furrowed her brows in surprise.
“My spit?”
“He would have swallowed it, I was sure.”
“To hell with your fantasies!” Meera exclaimed. “No, I would never do that with him.” She kept shaking her face sideways. “That’s our thing. Not for anyone.”
“I was just saying…”
“Don’t say anything. Let’s get ready.”

The sleeveless kurti not only looked perfect on her but also accentuated her beauty. I could not take my eyes off her when she walked into the hall.
To be honest, Meera did not have the kind of body that experts might call perfect. But she had it in her to make everyone amend their views on a perfect female body. Her stomach was not completely flat, but it was so pleasingly plump that one can make out its beauty even when it’s completely covered. Her breasts were not the ones that would specifically catch one’s attention all the way.  But she knew how to select the perfect bra for any dress and it made her breasts look just the right size almost always. And the way she sometimes gifts the onlooker with a slight glimpse of her cleavage – like the kurti she was wearing now – can make anyone nervous instantly.   
Nevertheless, more than her bodily features it was her breathtakingly beautiful face with a gorgeous smile that would impress the viewer the most.

Meera stood in front of me, and it took me a few seconds before I realised I was still staring at her.
“What are you staring at, gentleman?” She asked.
I smiled. “Can’t take my eyes off you, baby. Sorry.”
“Do I need to worry now? You are not having any bad intentions, are you?”
I laughed. “I know you won’t let me.”
“Of course, I won’t. All you can do is to admire.”
“Your beauty makes me wonder how come I got lucky to have you in my life. It’s kinda impossible to believe you were a virgin at the time of our marriage.”
Meera gave me a mystifying smile while giving a thought about it.
“Well, I never told you I was.”
I was stunned. I had heard it but I quickly ran it again in my head to make sure I had heard it right. She understood that I was frozen.
“What?” She asked, studying my face to see my reaction – even the minute one.
I bobbled my head. “You’re right. You never told me and I never asked you. I just assumed it.”
From the sofa, I leaned forward and grabbed her hand. Meera waited for a moment and looked into my eyes.
“You’re not gonna ask me about it?”
“Let it sink into my head first,” I said.
“We never talked about this except that I had a small relationship in college. Did I shock you suddenly?”
“No,” I said. “It sort of surprised me.”
Meera sat with me. “Wait, are you gonna be excited about that too?”
I thought for a moment to think about it. But more than what she told me I was more concerned about how my body was reacting to it. I was glad that I wasn’t getting an erection. But the feeling was inexplicably vibrant. I was a different type of husband.
“Not right away. But I know I have the liberty to be excited about it. You know me, don’t you?” I said.
Meera touched my cheek and kissed me on the tip of my nose.
“I love you for not pretending.”
She whispered.
“But why did you never mention this to me? Not even a word?”
“Because it wasn’t worth it,” she said quickly, “because it was so bad, so bad that I felt having sex was a bad idea. Only once, without much emotional connect and it was pathetic; too difficult to pull off and too less rewarding considering all the risk you take. Those days I used to think sex was overrated stuff.”
“When did it change?”
I asked and I saw a spark in her eyes.
“It changed when you taught me what intimacy is.”
“When was that?”
She touched my face with both her hands. “That was when you allowed me to spit into your mouth. It makes me feel we're special to each other.”
I forgot to respond for a few seconds before I spoke again.
“Our spitting act is special.”
“Of course, it is very special. I am proud of the level of intimacy we have. I feel very special about it. About you. About us. I'm proud of having you and knowing the fact that you would do anything for me; to make me happy. I love you, Krish. Sometimes I just can't believe this is happening. You holding your mouth open for me and swallowing my saliva like it's the sweetest thing I can give you. I don't know if any other husband out there would do it to his wife.”
I was lost in the words she was breathing into me. It was the most amazing way I had seen someone talking about something, in a long time. I quickly brought my palm behind her head and kissed her. She began to move back, but only until my lips devoured hers. After that, we were kissing madly.
And now I was having an erection. Full-blown.

The restaurant was north of the city. Like Desai mentioned, it was a perfect spot for a family dining experience. Divided into two parts, it had an open-air seating area that gave a nice view of its lush green lawn which was its daytime attraction. The equally spacious indoor area provided the right ambiance for young couples while serving all kinds of drinks. On the table, the restaurant served pan-Asian cuisine. Meera was delighted.
“This place is awesome,” she said.
Her vibrant smile made me forget about the place. However, at the back of my mind, I was already anticipating Desai to show up any time. I had looked for his car in the parking. Even in the dining area, I was quick to see all the tables to find him. But he was not seen anywhere. I wished he did not show up to spoil my wife's mood.
Meera was telling me how she had heard of this place from one of her friends but never thought she would be having lunch there.
Even while listening to her, I found myself subconsciously checking nearby tables. I noticed men dressed in affluent style and accompanied by their partners stealing glances of my wife. Two of them even nodded at me when I caught them struggling to avert their eyes off her. I felt like they would do whatever I wanted.

Twenty minutes later, Susheel Desai showed up.
“Hello Krish, what a pleasant surprise!”
The surprise was mine when I looked up and saw that he was not alone. He was accompanied by a woman I knew. It was his psychologist; the forty-year-old, spectacled and beautiful doctor. Dr. Maithrei recognized me and smiled at me.
I smiled back but I could not remember her name until Desai introduced her to Meera.
“I can’t believe my good luck. Can we join you guys?” Desai asked me and then looked at Meera.
My response was more spontaneous than I expected. “Our pleasure, please do join us.”

Dr. Maithrei was indeed Desai's trump card. It was a rare occasion that his presence did not intimidate me one bit. Even Meera was behaving friendly with him, due to the doctor’s presence. The latter appeared to be a good friend of Desai. I was again impressed by his ability to play the perfect gentleman around the woman in his company.
As the lunch progressed, however, it made me anxious for I still remembered how Desai had impressed Ananya and me together during the lunch at the resort and then went on to seduce her before the end of the day.
Though Desai stood by his word – that he had stopped chasing Meera – through his actions, I was not ready to buy that.
No. He cannot forget her.

But all my worries vanished when we parted after lunch. I felt like a winner. My head was finally free of worries. While driving back my heart was throbbing out of excitement. I wanted to tell Meera that I have managed to beat Desai's wicked plan whatever it was. I knew he must have nurtured dreams of fucking my wife after sending me away on an official tour. But all he could do was to have lunch with her – that too in his friend’s presence.
My excitement only grew with time. By the time we reached our place, I was willing to grab Meera and kiss her. I wanted to do a lot of things. Everything – that Desai might have ever planned to do with her.
But apparently, Meera was thinking about something else. I knew it only when she put it into words.
“Do you think she’s sleeping with him?”
Her question made me think more about why she had this doubt than about its reply.
“Why?”
“I think she’s sleeping with him. Do you think so?” Meera asked again.
“I don’t know. But she’s married and she’s just his doctor.”
“That’s why I have this doubt. He has a liking for others’ wives.”
It was something no one knew better than me. I did not know what to say, for a second.
“It’s good, isn’t it?” I asked.
“Why?”
“Because he has someone to sleep with, finally.”
“What’s good about that?”
“Because now he can stop thinking about my wife,” I said and took her in my arms. I began to kiss her and she moved back.
“What are you doing?”
“Tonight we’ll be sleeping on the train. Why don’t we make up for it now?”
“No.”
“No?”
“I have serious doubts that you are excited particularly after meeting Desai.”
“I am excited for having failed his plan.”
“So it’s about Desai. I knew.”
She pushed me away.
“Come on baby, aren’t you excited?”
“He’s all over my head. I can’t stop thinking about him exploiting that lady.”
She looked tensed. I fondled her palms as I spoke.
“She’s happy to be with him. So we shouldn’t worry about that.”
Meera nodded.
“Yeah, but…”
I patted her cheek. “We shouldn’t be thinking about him.”
Meera remained tensed despite my attempts to cheer her up. For me it was baseless. For once I wondered if she was disappointed that Desai had finally moved on. I did not want to believe it though.
“Are you upset because you think he would be sleeping with her tonight?”
I asked.
Meera gave me an agitated look.
“What do you mean?”
“Why are you so upset?”
“I am genuinely upset, Krish.”
“That’s what I am asking. Why?”
“Because…” she paused suddenly, and scratched her head. “I don’t know. I have a feeling that he knew we were going to be there for lunch and he showed up there only to show me that he’s not a loser.”
An alarm went off inside my head. She had a point and I knew it was true.

Meera's seat number was not confirmed even when we reached the railway station. I met TTE and he allotted Meera a birth in the same bay in my coach. I was glad that TTE considered my request. However, Meera did not bother to be enthusiastic about it.
Her silence was frustrating me as I felt she was still thinking about Desai.
While waiting for the train an idea came to my mind.
“Meera, would do you like to meet someone?”
Meera gave me an uninterested look.
“I mean, let’s pretend that we are strangers; just two passengers boarding the same train. Let’s meet up on the train.”
Meera gave me a long stare before she spoke.
“Roleplay?”
I nodded. “Yup.”
“Are you going to flirt with me?”
“Maybe.”
“Who are you going to be?”
“I will think about it. Someone interesting.” “Desai?”
“Forget him, for god’s sake!” My voice was loud enough to startle her.
“Okay! Okay. I am sorry. I was just curious.” “Don’t say a word about him. Promise me.” Meera smiled.
“Who do you want me to be?”
“You can be yourself. But I am not your husband. I am just a person you’re going to meet for the first time.”
She agreed.

For the next twenty minutes, we sat apart, preparing to play the strangers.

I watched Meera from there, wondering about how I am going to strike a conversation with her. She was wearing a light blue top and the same colour skinny pants. The top was loose around her hip but it indeed brought out the shape of her breasts even though she wore a dark blue shrug over her top. The low neckline as usual gave a subtle view of her cleavage. The neck and the part under it was the only skin of her body that wasn't covered. Yet her flawless skin combined with the lack of any ornament around the neck made it look like she was revealing too much.
It was mesmerizing to reckon how her beauty was increasing over the years. Her ever-improving dressing sense and the confidence she carried around made me wonder for a moment about my chances of striking a romantic conversation if I was a total stranger. I could easily tell that I would be very nervous.

When the train arrived, I waited till Meera got in and then I entered through the other door. I had made up a role to play in front of her and other passengers.
My seat was a lower birth. Meera was allotted side upper birth, which was on the aisle. She put her bag on the top and sat down on the side lower birth.
An old family of four and other two men occupied the remaining births before the train departed. The old family came with a lot of luggage and I helped them to settle down. The uncle who sat on the side lower birth was a talkative person. When I heard him talking to Meera and asking about her, I was eager to listen.
She was telling him she was going home for a vacation. When uncle asked about her husband, she said her husband was abroad, and he’s about to return in a day.
When Meera told him her vacation is for spending time with her husband, I was impressed. The uncle’s family was also interested to know about her.
The elder woman among them asked about children and other stuff. Meera answered all questions naturally, making it a very interesting watch. It was like she had become another woman. Every word she spoke felt like a new thing to me. Most of them were lies. But she let out a feeling that she was eager to meet her loving husband, and it made me feel proud inside.
When the uncle turned to me to ask about me, I decided to keep up with her game.
I said I was going home to help a friend get married to a girl he loves. My reply caught everyone’s attention. I had to elaborate. I said my friend who lives in Hyderabad wanted my help to elope with his girlfriend because her family was against the marriage.
“Are you married?”
The question came from Meera.
I smiled at her. “I am married. My family is staying back at Pune.”

When the coach attendant delivered blankets and linen to all, the uncle asked Meera if she was comfortable settling on the upper birth. He requested me to exchange my lower birth with her, considering that I was the younger of two persons holding the lower births.
I instantly agreed.
Meera gave me a generous smile. “Thank you.”
“You are most welcome.”
The politeness in our behavior made me laugh inside. I knew we were going to laugh later about every word we spoke. I had forgotten about Desai and all other stuff in my life. My life was suddenly filled with fun and joy.
When we exchanged our seats Meera asked my name.
I sat on the lower birth opposite her and smiled at her before I replied.
“My name is Krish. And yours?”
“Meera.”
“Meera, nice name.”
“Thank you.”
“And you look beautiful, too,” I said, looking into her eyes. She smiled elegantly.
It was the moment she earned my awe for playing a married woman to perfection. It was the polite way she could respond to a stranger’s apparent attempt to flirt with her. I felt it would make my day if I managed to get a kiss from her before the end of this journey.
When a tea seller passed by, I offered her tea. She politely refused. But when the old family took out some homemade snacks and invited us to have a bite, she joined readily.
I wondered if she was acting tough on me. However, when a coffee seller appeared, she turned to me.
“Coffee?”
I nodded readily. “Yeah, sure.”
“You drink coffee only,” I said while sipping the coffee.
She nodded. “But only once in a day.”
“I drink a lot of them. My work is one such.”
She asked about my work. I spoke the truth now. When I asked her about her work, she too spoke the truth. It was only when I asked her about her husband she got creative.
She revealed her husband had been in Saudi Arabia for two years.
“For two years you haven’t seen your husband?” I stressed on ‘for two years’ as I spoke.
“Not like that,” Meera said quickly. “We do video chat almost frequently.”
“Oh, video chat. You can do that. But I can see that you’re excited to be with him in real after two years.”
“Yes, I am very excited.” Meera's eyes shone as she spoke of her ‘husband’. It was fun to chat with her. As I engaged her in a long chat, the old family too joined. When one of the women asked if she hadn’t thought about having kids, she smiled.
“I have thought about it. Probably, this time.”
“That’s good.” The elder woman bobbled her head pleasingly. “When he returns to you next time, there should be another member in your family.”
I gave Meera a naughty smile.
“How long will he be there?”
“One and a half months.”
“That’s more than enough for the mission.” Meera's eyes began to widen before she controlled her reaction to put up an innocent face and asked, “What mission?”
I laughed a little. “What mission, huh?”
She asked me why I didn’t bring my wife along. I said she’s a working woman and she did not get leave.
“Also, I did not force her because I have a job to do and it won’t let me enjoy the vacation with her.”
"Oh, you have job to do." She smiled. "Uniting two lovers. How are you gonna do that?"
I made up a story of how I would make a late-night trip to the girl's village and take her to Bangalore all the way. My friend would be waiting there and they would get married at a temple. I said my friend has made the arrangements at the temple.
Meera wished me all success with my secret mission. When she said the word 'mission', she matched the slang with the way I spoke the word a few minutes earlier.
It showed how much she was enjoying our role-playing. It was a new, exciting experience because we were doing it in a public space. It was going to be another adventure that I expected to spice up our sex life. Initially, I was hoping for a quick kiss from this 'co-passenger' but as the journey progressed I envisaged me getting more privileges.
However, there was a twist in the story.

...to be continued.
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 7 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 06-06-2021, 05:12 PM