Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Seeing taboo things when staying at Aunts house
A few days later everyone had to go for a family wedding out of town. Shruti could not because she could not get leaves from her office. So they asked me to stay back as well so that she does not have to stay alone in the house. It was a matter of 4 days. I was not very happy at missing the wedding but I could see that Shruti staying alone was not an option. So I agree. Everybody, especially Apoorva were full of praise for me.

They left on a Friday. The next two days were holidays for Shruti and also for me. I had never stayed alone in a house with just another girl, and I was expecting to have much more freedom than I usually have. Shruti also turned out to have similar expectations, she woke up late, had a late breakfast, lazed around....and the great part was that she did not keep asking me to do things or tidy up. It was turning out to be a blissful break.

That afternoon Shruti called me and asked if I wanted to watch a movie on TV with her. I agreed on the condition that I would stop if I did not like it. She laughed and said ok. We both sat lazily on two adjacent sofas, with our feet up on chairs. Nobody else was around and I was happy that my cousin sis was so laid back.

Shruti used to wear a nighty while at home, and today also she was in one. It was a floral patterned one, white base with multicoloured flowers printed on it. There was a frilly design near the breasts. The neck was not so deep cut. After that incident of seeing her naked ass the thought of Shruti's ass kept going and coming from my mind. Hers was bigger than Apoorva's, as was evident from the way it looked from outside her clothes, and I had also checked her used panties in the bathroom which said Large. The nighty was not transparent but the fabric was light, so when she bent forward to pick up the remote I could see the outline of her dark coloured bra inside.I quickly looked away before she caught me staring.

After sometime as we were both engrossed in the movie, there was a scene where the actress was in a song-and-dance sequence. She was wearing a ghaghra and choli, both white coloured, and ornaments. Her dance was energetic and I could her breasts bouncing as she danced. Shruti suddently looked at me and said

"She dances well, na?"

I said "Ya, she does"

"And her balls are also beatiful", said Shruti, grinning impishly.

I was not sure what to say, so I just gave a small smile. I would have discussed such things with my friends, but my cousin sis saying this - I was not not sure how to respond.

Shruti asked again "Don't you think so?"

I said "Ya, she does" a bit awkwardly, not able to look at her.

"Oh come on, are you feeling shy to admit it? It's natural for guys to admire women's bodies. She does have nice ones na?"

I just grinned, looking at her.

"Haven't you looked at girls like that?", asked Shruti

My heart had started beating a bit faster, out of nervousness. I made some non-committal noises, saying "Uh uh."

Shruti reached out and gave my knee a squeeze, "It's ok, all guys do it....and have you not looked at me too?"

She was grinning now, and all I could do was blush and say "No, what are you saying didi!"

"Oh come on", Shruti said, "I said I don't mind, right? It's fine if you have ....you must have looked at me when I wear tight salwars or t shirts na?"

Her hand was squeezing tighter on my thigh. I just nodded and said "Um ya maybe a few times..."

"You looked at my breasts?", Shruti asked softly. I had not noticed when she had turned the TV volume down. She was looking at me now with liquid eyes. I could see her heaving bosom under the nighty.

"You can look at them now", Shruti said, "I won't mind"

I looked her, at her sweet face, and at the shape of her breasts. She grabbed my hand tightly and pulled me up and placed my hand on her left breast.

I tried to move it away, but she was stronger. "Feel it", said Shruti, "see how it feels". She was holding my hand and using it to squeeze her breast. I was growing harder inside my pants, as I felt her soft squishy breast...The dot of her nipple rubbed against my palm as it became harder.

Shruti took my other hand and put it on her right breast. I did not need to be told now, I was squeezing her breasts myself. She was letting out soft moans, saying "Yes....do that....gently...baby"

As I played with her firm youthful breasts, she pulled me closer, pulling my head near her bosom. I could smell her deo, and the womanly smell of her breasts....nuzzling in between her melons. Her hands had moved to my shorts now, holding my waist, squeezing my ass over the shorts. She was caressing my ass, feeling them all over,rubbing between my asscheeks, and then she suddenly moved to the front. Her hand cupped my erection inside my pants. I gasped and let out a moan as she held it.....all I could say was "didi....what are you doing"

She stood up, still cupping my erection in my shorts. She ran her hands up and down my body a few times, and I could see the raw lust in her eyes. She let me go and started to lift up her nighty. Her well built legs came into view, and then her thunderous thighs as she lifted it to her waist. She was wearing heart-print panties, dark blue ones, with small hearts on them. They seemed really small for her, or maybe her hips and ass were so fleshy that it seemed like that. The cute triangle of her panties was too much for me and I started touching myself over my shorts.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeing taboo things when staying at Aunts house - by observer2019 - 03-06-2021, 02:36 PM