Fantasy College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut....
Anita starts the next part of the story…..

So, we sat in the car and Karim quickly drove us out of the compound……

I did not bother about the clothes anymore…. I did not even attempt to look for it….. I sat nude in the car and feeling the cool breeze of the AC…..

Karim: Kya hua Swapna madam, aapko kabhi bhi yaha se nangi bahar aate nahi dekha, kya hua? (What happened madam, I have never seen you come out naked from this place…. What happened?)

I asked Swapna if she had been here before.....?

She said yes.... this was her 5th time here..... but never had enjoyed like this before....

Swapna: Kya karu….. humari nayi randi ne apne kapde gum kardi….. aur bahar aate aate ek waiter se chud gayi or bahar garden main dus se baarah logo se ek saath chud gayi…. Aur main bhi.. (What to do, our new slut lost her clothes inside and while coming out…. She got fucked by a waiter and outside in the garden, she was fucked by another 10 – 12 men together……..)

Karim could not take his eyes off me….. he was struggling to believe that I had was fucked by 10 – 12 guys at the same time…..

Karim: 10 – 12 logo se ek saat kya? He asked looking at me to answer

Karim wanted to confirm that it was true…..

Anita: Haa….! Karim darling….. 10 – 12 log the….. sab ne meri choot aur gaand phad dali aaj….. (Yes…..! Karim darling…. About 10 – 12 men were there….. all of them fucked all my holes…. Including my pussy and ass……)

Karim tried hard to digest this fact of mine….. Though it was hard for even me to believe that a couple of mins back I had finished fucking 10 – 12 men all at the same time…. and my ass was also inaugurated…..

I sat there smiling, like as if won an award for some remarkable achievement……

Swapna: Haa Karmi miya… is nayi randi ne to mera bhi record tod diya…. Randi banke teesre din main ek saat 12 lund…… (Yes Karim Darling….. this new slut has broken even my record…… get fucked by 12 dicks on just the 3rd day…… )

Swapna: aur to aur mujhe bhi karib 12 landon se chudne ka mauka mila…… (And even more interesting is that…. Even I got fuck 12 dicks at the same time…..)

Karim: Yakeen nahi ho raha hai madam, mera to sirf sunke lund khada ho raha hai…… (I can’t believe this….. my dick is hardening just listening to this….)

Anita: Lund khada ho raha to pant ke andar kya kar raha hai….. use to meri choot main honi chahiye…… (What is a hard dick doing in your pants…. It should go in my pussy…..) and stated caressing my pussy……

Swapna: Babu ne sahi kaha tha….. Sabse badi randi banegi….. (Babu had rightly said on the first day, she will become the biggest slut…)

Anita: Kya karu….. Mere choot ki meherbani hai sab….. (What do I do? All thanks to my pussy……) and all started laughing……

Karim: Toh, Anita madam, kaha chodu tumhe? (So Anita madam, where can I fuck you…..?)

Anita: Main to nangi hoon…. Jaha chodna hai chodo….. (I am already naked…. Fuck me wherever you want……)

Swapna interrupted and said, Karim, tum mujhe chodlena….. ise late ho raha hai….. Ghar late jaygi to ise problem ho sakta hai….. (Karim, you fuck me instead….. let her go home…. She is already very late; it could cause her problems……)

Swapna looked at me and said, I never thought I will say this to you…….

I asked what was that…..

Get dressed you slut….. you are not going home nude, are you?

Both of us laughed…. I fetched my bag and brought out the dress and wore the dress….

I asked Swapna what had the professor told her parents…. If they ask her, she should have the same answer…..

Swapna told me, that since today was Sunday, so the professor continued the extra classes for all the students in his house and would end late…… and the school had arranged a bus for the same, and the tell you parents, that the same bus dropped you home…..

I said OK, suddenly it flashed me, Hey….! You were to tell me how you lost your virginity and when? I have been waiting since yesterday…..

Swapna: I will tell you in college tomorrow morning, you now go home and take rest and don’t forget to take the contraceptive tablets….. unless you are intending to carry a baby….?

I smiled and said, don’t worry, I will not become such a big slut….. I will take the tablets without fail…..

Karim stopped the car in the same lane near my house….. I kissed Swapna and Karim and got down from the car…… and bid them good bye.

I looked around to see if any of my neighbors were around…. But to my shock, I saw the same beggar who had yesterday pressed my boobs…..

I tried to avoid him, and started walking….. and again, did the same thing, I confused him and made him lose me….

I went straight inside my house….. time was around 5:30 by the time I got into the house…..

My mom walked up to me and so long extra classes……

I reminded her, it mathematics… it’s very difficult and more over is the last semester….. the college was doing this to protect their reputation… so no one would fail…..

She seemed to agree and asked me get freshened up…. She will prepare some snacks….

I was so lost in getting fucked, I had not even had anything since morning….. I suddenly started feeling so hungry….

I said will freshen up and come in 5 mins….

I stripped and went straight under the shower….. something clicked in my mind and I took my own armpits near my nose and smelled it……

My nostrils shuddered with my own sweat smell…. But something in me started liking it….. I smelled it a couple of more times….. and washed my entire body applying soap generously to get off the sweat smell, the cum stains….

I came wrapped in a towel and changed in my normal home clothes….. and went out of my room and had snacks….. I told mom that I was too tired and will sleep for some time, and asked her to wake me up late…. Mom said ok

I waked into my room and took the pain killer tablets and the contraceptive pills and dozed off

I had not even bothered to check my phone…..

Mom woke me up around 9:00 in the evening, I washed my face and came out, Dinner was ready, Dad was already on the dining table, as usual he asked me about my studies and asked if there were any updates on the Khandala trip…..

I said that there were still no updates…… and would let him know…..

After dinner I came back to my room and checked my phone, I saw Karim had called me a couple of times….. there were missed calls, I could not hear them as the phone was on silent…..

I called him back….

Anita: Hello…..!

Karim: Helllo meri randi, kaise hai….. (Hello my slut, how are you?)

Anita: Abhi thoda thik hoon…. (I feeling better now…..)

Karim: Kya kar rahi hai meri randi….. (What are you doing my slut?....)

Anita: Kuch nahi….. ghar pe hoon….. abhi khana khaya hai…. Bohot thak gayi hoon…. Sone jaa rahi hoon….. (Nothing…. At home, Just had dinner and was going to sleep, I am very tired…..)

Karim: Bina choot ke mere ko to neend he nahi aati….. (I cant sleep without a pussy……)

Anita: Kyu Swapna ko nahi choda? (What happened…. You didn’t fuck Swapna?)

Karim: Wo to sham ko tha….. Ab raat ka kya karu…..? (That was in the evening….. What about in the night?)

Anita: To bula lena tha Swapna ko….. (So you could have called Swapna….)

Karim: Mujhe teri choot chahiye….. (I want your pussy…..)

Anita: Main bhi….. pyasi hoon tumhare lund ke liye…. (I am also thirsty for your dick…..)

Karim: Mera lund to tumhara hai…. Kabhi bhi bol, lund leke aajunga…. (My dick is always yours, just tell and I will come with it anytime anywhere…..)

Anita: Haai…..! agar mujhe abhi tumhara lund chahiye to….? (Ahh…. If I want your dick right now then?)

Karim: Tu bol to abhi aajau…. (You just tell me, and I will come right away…..)

Anita: Nahi Nahi… Main mazak kar rahi thi…. abhi nahi, ghar pe hoon…. Pata chalega to mummy papa mar dalege….. Kal subha college se pehle chod lene… (No … No….. I was joking…. not now, I am home, if mom dad finds out, they will kill me…. Fuck me in the morning before I go to college….)

Karim: Fikar mat kar….. Raat ko bara baje baad aauga…. Ghar se bahar aa sakti hai….. (Don’t worry, I will come there after 12 mid night…..)

Once again my pussy started to leak….. and it started betraying me….. I so wanted to fucked again……

Anita: pakdi giyi to…… (What if I get caught….)

Karim: Tere area main raat 12:00 baje je baad koi nahi aata jata hai…. Tu aaram se aa sakti hai…. (No one in your area comes out after 12:00 …. You can come out easily….. )

Anita: Thik hai….. Main 12:30 tak kuch bhi karke baahar aati hoon….

Karim: Thik hai, main aake tere ghar ke samne compound ke paas gadi park karta hoon…. (Ok, I will come and park the car near the opp. Compound of your building……)

Karim: Darling, ek request hai….. (Darling I have a request)

Anita: Kya hai mere jaan? Gaand chodna hai kya? (What is it darling….. you want to fuck my ass…..?)

Karim: Gaand bhi marunga aur Choot bhi marunga……

Anita: Toh aur kya request hai mari jaan? (What else do you want my darling….)

Karim: Main tujhe nanga dekhna chahata hoon abhi…… (I want to see you nude right now…..)

Anita: Bas inti se baat….. ek min main video call karti hoon…… (So small request….. one min, I will do a video call……)

I made a video call, and he was sitting on his bed fully nude…. his long dick was up and hard……

I started stripping slowly….. and did like I was giving a strip show….. I stripped completely and sat on the bed nude….. and he started asking me dirty questions…..

Karim: Subha ki chudiai kaise thi? (How was the fucking this morning?)

Anita: Ahhhaaa Karim darling…. Jannat…… kya batoo kaise kaise choda un logo ne mujhe….. Meri choot aur gaand dono phar ke rakh di…. (Ahhhhaaaa…… Heaven….., I can’t even explain, how all the fucked me…. They ripped and tore my pussy and my ass…..)

He started masturbating listening to my words…..…..

I said, Abhi mat hilana…. Mujhe tumhara lumba aur kadak lund cahiye meri choot main….…. (Don’t masturbate now…. I need your long, hard dick in my pussy….)

Time was nearing 12:00, he said, he will be starting now….  And asked me not to get dressed…. And disconnected the call…… I got shit scared….. is, he planning to come inside my house and fuck me…. (but he had different plans….)

Karim reached near my house and called me….. I picked up the phone immediately…..

Karim: Kapde pehan liya? (Did you dress up?

Anita: Nahi…. tum ne kaha tha na…. nangi rehne ko….. to abhi nangi hoon Tum kab tak aaoge? (No…. you asked me not to wear any clothes…. So am still nude….. when are you coming?)

Karim: ..aaja neche (Come Down….. )

Anita: Haa…. Atti Hoon (Yes…..! Coming….)

Karim: nangi aa (Come down nude….)

I did want to believe what he said, so I asked him again

Karim: Ghar se bahar puri nangi aa…. (Come out of the house fully nude…..)

Anita: Kya…. Kabhi nahi…. Koi dekh lega to main kahi kin ahi rahungi….. Pehli baat bahar aane main he ita khatra hai…. Aur tum mujhe nagi bula rahe ho…… (Whaaaat…..! Never, what if someone sees me….. first of all coming out in this time is a great risk, and over that you are asking me come out nude…..)

Karim: agar mera lund cahiye to jaise main bolo waise kar….. nahi to main chala kise aur randi ke paas……….. (If you want my dick, then do what I tell you…. Else I will go to some other slut…..)

My mind had stopped thinking….. all I wanted was his dick…… and nothing else….. but still somewhere I was shit scared to go out of the house all nude….. and tried to convince him one more time….. knowing that he would not listen….

Anita: Karim darling, aise kyu bol rahe ho….. please samaj ne ki koshis karo….. main barbaad ho jaungi…… agar kise ne dekh liya to ……. (Karim darling, why don’t you try and understand, my life will get ruined….)

Karim: Kuch nahi hoga…. Mari baat maan…. Nahi to main ghar pe aa raha hoon….. (Nothing will happen….. listen to me… else I will come to your house….)

Anita: Pagal ho gaye ho kya…. Ghar pe kaise aa sakte ho…. Mummy, pappa hai….. (Are you mad…..!, how can you come home, mom and dad are there…..)

Anita: Thik hai…. Tum ruko…. Main aati hoon….. (Ok…. You wait…. I will come….)

I had a great fight with my inner voice whether to do it or not. One side I was feeling like this is the best opportunity and I will not get one more chance if I miss this but the other side, I was scared of getting caught. I stay in the second floor. There are 5 floors in our building.

If any one comes through steps, when I am naked outside, I will be caught red-handed and cannot imagine a worse situation than that. Finally, my pussy won over my fear. I decided to go for it…..

I slightly opened the door of our flat. Lights were switched on the steps. I got really scared and closed the door immediately. I calmed down and opened the door slowly almost after 5 minutes. I slowly stepped out of the door and I was there outside in full light standing with nothing on my body,

That feeling was awesome. Then I slowly gathered courage as I decided to go out without any piece of cloth with me,

I could feel the touch of air on every part of my body. Though I have been nude all day and all night…. The feeling of being nude outside my own house felt something new…..

I could not believe; I was doing all these. My pussy juices were overflowing….. I thought if I don’t get a dick now…. I don’t know what I will do…..

I was so much afraid my heart start beating fast… I was so much scared that if I get caught, I don’t have even have single piece of cloth to hide my body

Slowly I reached the ground floor….. I was still feeling weak in my knees….. along with my pussy dripping wet…..

I looked around and the coast was clear….. I could see Karim had parked his car on the opp. Side compound of my building…..

I came out of the gate and waved my hands….. Karim Waved his hands back….., but I could see there was someone else in the car… in the backseat….

I slow steps moved towards the car….. Karim opened the front door…… and I got in….

To my surprise…. Babu also was there….. My heart skipped a beat….. looking at both of them….. I was still in the process of registering all what was happening……

Babu told Karim, jaldi gadi nikal ya se…. (Drive the car out of here quickly….)

Anita: Karim tumne bataya nahi Babu bhi aa rahe hai….. (You did not tell me Babu was also coming….)

Babu: Karim aur maine sharat lagyi thi…. Ki tum nangi bahar nahi aaogi…. (Karim and I had a bet, that you will not come out nude….)

Karim: Main Babu ko kaha ki lund ke liye zaroor aaygi….. (I told Babu that for my dick she will definitely come)

Anita: Kya plan banaya tum dono ne….. wah…..! (What a plan you two made…. Wow….!)

Babu: Plan kuch nahi….. Jab tum dono video call pe baat kar rahe the…. Tab ye idea sujha ki tujhe tere ghar se nangi bulaye aur raat bhar sadak pe chode…… (No plans dear….. I got this idea when you and Karim were talking on the video call…. To call you nude from your house and fuck you all night on the road……)

Anita: Babu…… meri choot ka pani waise hi bomb jaise phat rahi hai…… aur mat uksao..... abhi to main aapke samne nangi hoon…. Kuch bhi karlo….. kahi bhi chodlo mujhe….. (Babu…. My pussy juice is already exploding like bombs….. Dont tempt me more.... do whatever you want….. fuck me wherever you want…….)

Babu: To Anita sabse pehele wale road pe chale….. jaha main tumhari choot chati thi….. aur tum nangi cigg ka packet lekar aayi thi? (So Anita, shall we go to the road where I first sucked your pussy and you crossed the road all nude to get me a cigg packet…..)

I was now even more exited….. that was my first nude experience in public….. Aaahhhh….. What an experience….. My pussy tingles even now when I recollect that experience…… I thought I would never get to experience that again……. But my thoughts were coming true……

Anita: Paan dabbe ke pas sab se chudvana hai kya…… ya sab ke samne chodna hai….. (You want to fuck me in front of everyone or you want everyone to fuck me?) and gave a naughty smile.....

Babu: Maine socha use bhi badi randi bangyi re tu…. (You have become a bigger slut than I could imagine……)
And all started laughing……

I was felling the chill air all over my body…. I stretched my arms to engulf the air…. My partially sweaty armpits smell travelled though the air and both Karim and Babu got the smell…..

Karim: Hmmm…… Wah…..!.. Babu kya sugand hai iske pasine ki Khushboo….. (Hmmmm… Wow…..! What fragrance is her sweat smell…… )

Somewhere inside i had started to like my own sweat smell.... while having a shower in the evening..... but did not want to agree to the two of them.....

Anita: Chi…. Ye Khushboo thodi hai… Main bhi yehi soch kar aaj sham mein nahate waqt sungne ke kosish ki thi….. chi kitni badboo aati hai… Koi mujhe shave hi nahi karne deta…  (Disgusting…. How can you call this perfume? I thought the same and tried to sniff my own armpits while taking a shower today evening….. Disgusting….. it smells so bad….. and more over no one is allowing me to shave…..)

Babu: Jannu tum nahi janti ya khushoo hi hai….. badboo nahi….. aur kabhi bhi shave nahi karna…. Mardon ko ye Khushboo kita maza deta hai…. (Darling, you don’t know, this is perfume… and not smell….. and remember never shave, you don’t know how much this perfume excites men….)

Anita: Bas karo ab tum dono…. Mujhse bardasht nahi ho raha…. (Please stop both of you…. I am not able to control…..)
Karim: Bas 5 min aur, hum poonch gaye….. (Just 5 min more…. We are almost there…)
https://xossipy.com/thread-37008-post-32...pid3246438 - College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut....

https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-34...pid3471082 - Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures.......
[+] 4 users Like badri.rao2006's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by bobby - 03-05-2021, 04:39 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by drlund - 03-05-2021, 10:17 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by blackdesk65 - 04-05-2021, 01:16 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by pedapandu - 05-05-2021, 05:38 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by Sindhu - 06-05-2021, 12:14 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by bobby - 06-05-2021, 12:52 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by pedapandu - 06-05-2021, 03:26 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by Sindhu - 06-05-2021, 08:09 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by blackdesk - 09-05-2021, 04:42 PM