Adultery Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant
Chetan broke off the licking, smiled at her and said, "Jaanu, sabr karo. Sabr ka phal meetho hota hai!" (Darling, be patient. Patience has a sweet fruit!), and then turned to Bhola and asked the young lad, "Kyon Bhola, Sahi bole na hum? Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai?". (Bhola, do you agree that patience has a sweet reward?)

Bhola’s eyes and attention were glued to Shobha's panties, and he was a bit taken aback at being suddenly included in the conversation. He desperately wanted to stay on in the good books of Chetan, who he sensed held the key to the casting couch for this evening.

Bhola would have readily agreed to anything Chetan would have said."Ji saheb, bilkul sahi kaha aapne" (yes, saheb, you are absolutely right!), he said obsequiously.

And then Chetan asked him, "To tum try karoge?" (Do you want to try?)

Bhola was suddenly confused at what he was expected to try, and Chetan gestured with his eyes that he was offering Bhola to take his place between Bhabhi's thighs.

Bhola jumped in haste, nearly falling off the bed.

"Itni jaldi nahin Bhola, aaram se. Bahut aaram se. Abhi toh raat jawan hai. Aur haa dost, pehle apna shirt utar ke aao!" (Not so fast, Bhola! Take your time. The night is still young. But first, take off your shirt!)

Bhola readily obliged, nearly tearing off his shirt buttons in the process. As he pulled off his shirt, his broad and fit shoulders came into view. Shobha looked at him appreciatively and hoping the entry of new cast to the stage would bring the plot - not to mention herself - to a climax that she now realized Chetan was deliberately withholding from her.

Bhola placed his palms down on the bed just below Shobha's buttocks and took a second to soak in the landscape. His face was inches away from Bhabhi's pussy, and the unmistakable aroma of her sex and the deep damp patch on Shobha's panty and the dripping saliva on her inner thighs marked the message that "Saheb was here". Not that he minded second helpings. Bhola dove right in with his tongue lapping fast and furious. Chetan had settled into the spot on the bed vacated by Bhola. Watching Bhola's industrious effort in contrast to his lazy measured strokes, Chetan was reminded of a dog furiously licking spilt milk on the floor before it got soaked away.

Every dog has its day, and its yours today, my friend, he thought sardonically to himself.

Shobha winced at the sudden change in licking tempo. Chetan stepped in like a coach to a young athlete trying a bit too hard, "Bhola, dost, thoda aaram se... pitch pe tikke rehna. Yeh batting lambi chalegi!", (Bhola, my friend, slow down ... stay on the pitch. We need you to bat for long!")

Bhola slowed down obediently. Shobha looked at Chetan gratefully not just for the coaching tip to her young lover industriously serving her cunnilingus but also because the bonhomie between the two male cast indicated delicious possibilities ahead. Without disturbing Bhola who continued to labour on, she raised her chin to her husband who kissed her again and squeezed her breasts. Shobha reached out to untie her sash and was gently held back. She tried to pull down her panty but Chetan thwarted that too.

When he felt from Shobha's facial contortions that she was approaching the "zone", Chetan asked Bhola to stop. The hard working young lad was a tad slow to heed the advisory, and found his head yanked back by Chetan. At being abruptly forced to disengage  from intimate contact with his mistress's pussy - the closest he had come to it in the last one week - the lad looked up surprised and frustrated, and checked to his how his bhabhi was doing. In fact, she was gulping air deeply, and also distressed at the interruption.

For a brief moment, our young warrior was tempted to mutiny and switch sides, but the breathless state of his queen told his foggy mind that she was in no mind to assume command. So the moment for rebellion came and went and our young lad from Jharkhand resigned to continued servility and pledged obedience to Chetan to also show him the path to his sexual salvation. The path, of course, lay between bhabhi's thighs.

In short, he stopped licking Shobha's panty-clad pussy at Chetan's command.

This continued for a couple of rounds more, and Chetan expertly and accurately called on pulling the plug just when his beautiful wife neared a climax and kept thwarting her every single time she neared her orgasm. Finally after 15 minutes of torture, Shobha could take it no more. She pushed aside Bhola - the latter was now beginning to accurately resemble a bunny rabbit toy that would start and stop when his master played the remote,

She begged, "Not fair, Jaanu.....this is so baaad.....Dont do this to me, na! Plzzzz! Mein mar jaaongi" (Not fair, darling. This is bad. Don't do this. I will just die).

Chetan sensed his wife's sexual frustration with some delight but kissed her on the mouth to hide his triumph, and whispered into her ear gently, "Baby, let me do this my way. Just listen to me and go with the flow". His hand pushed Shobha's head towards him, and Shobha's lips kissed his and closed her eyes. He opened his mouth and forced his tongue into her mouth. She readily met his tongue with hers and in its urgency he guaged her elevated arousal. His right hand confirmed it when he pushed it deep under her panty, parted her pussy lips and discovered they were soaking wet.

The bitch is truly warmed up, he thought to himself!

Now we need to move to a different party game.
Ravi Shikha
** I am fascinated by erotica as a genre in fiction. It is my ambition to publish my works of erotica as e-books on Amazon.in and Kindle. You will find me there too under this pen name. For the price of a coffee on Amazon, or for free on Kindle Unlimited, you can read my ebooks. 
[+] 4 users Like RaviShikha's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 05-02-2021, 01:42 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 27-02-2021, 12:31 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-02-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Newdevil - 08-03-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 03-03-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 14-03-2021, 12:42 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by RaviShikha - 29-05-2021, 02:07 PM