Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incest survey about your family whores.
(27-05-2021, 06:02 PM)The_RockyRanilover Wrote: Pic(Optional) : She Looks like chubby version of Madhuri Dixit

Relation with You : Chachi

NAME : Geeta

Marital Status: Married

Figure (bra-hip-panty size) : 38-40-Xxl

Bra cup Size : 38b

In which Type Dress she looks Hot? : Low Waist Saree, Semi Sleevless Blouses, And salwar kameez

Which part of her body you like the most? : Face, Armpits, Navel, Round Hips And Ass

What color of bra and panties she use the most? : Black, Red,Brown Desi Chaddi

Have you seen her naked: Yes (a lot of times)

If yes,
Her Nipple color : Dark pinkish

Pussy Color : Dark brown

Pussy Type :  Trimmed /Shaved

How did you see ? : I have seen her changing clothes and also getting Fucked like a Dirty whore, by other men apart from her husband.

Till How many persons fucked her so far? : 8 men to the best of my knowledge.

Who are they : One middle aged person and other Strangers I don't know them but they are her fuckers.

Have you ever fucked her? : No, but i want to.

If yes, How did you fuck her and how many times so far? : Not applicable

If Not, In which position you want to fuck her : Missionary,Doggy style, most of all Smell-Fucking (keeping my nose on her armpits and keep fucking till I Ejaculate.

Where You want fuck her? : Place doesn't matter. But in front of all her fuckers.

What is your fantasy about her? : Wanna see her Dancing Nude, shamelessly in front of Men, and fuck her in front of everyone watching me fuck her.

beautiful. I hope you achieve your dream
All photos are from Internet. If you have any objection towards any photo, let me know. I will remove it from this site as soon as possible.

Bollywood MILFS - Worth every cum drop!!
[+] 1 user Likes DidiRider69's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest survey about your family whores. - by DidiRider69 - 28-05-2021, 08:00 PM