True story of my Dominating cousin sister
[Image: k.jpg]

[Image: l.jpg]

Then after clicking pics i just could not control my self more, i went straight close to her and put my hand tightly on her waist to pull her near me, she was now attached to me and was saying me you said me you will never touch me, i said you want me to not touch you, she said slowly yah dont, my hand was on her waist and i was feeling her nicely, other hand i placed in her hairs, she closed her eyes and hugged me, while saying i am not feeling good, i was shocked when she hugged me, i did not expected that but i also placed my both hands around her back and was feeling her blouse and back, my lund was getting hard already but she was in another zone, then she said i want to go home now, i was like issay pehlay yeah nikal lay idhar say, i should enjoy with her first, she was in emotional mood still but i was getting lusty, i said in few minutes will drop you, my hands were feeling her back and her blouse zip i felt, then i pulled it down, she left the hug and said what you doing, i said wait let me see you, she said no, then tried to close her blouse zip again and eventually closed it, then said me i am feeling so bad right now of what happen and you are trying to open my zip, rajbir whats wrong with you

i said i handled it na, nothing happened, now let me relax also, she said no i just want to go home right now and she walked pass me, i grabbed her arm pulled near me again but she again said i said no rajbir just drop me please, i looked at her with no choice , i could not force her for this, if she did not wanted, i thought so she is still feeling shock of that gun incident earlier, so i said ok wait let me close, she went in hall by then and i came there, thought leave it, let me drop her, i cant jump on her now, we went out, she sat in car, my lund was still hard a bit and i turned on the light inside car to see her nicely again, while driving when i was staring at her, she was really looking hot while sitting next to me, we were near her house now, it was almost 1am, so her home ally was silent and dark too with no street lights as well, so i just stopped car on the side of road, she said what happen, i said i just dont feel like you should go away from me, you are much safe with me, she smiled a bit and said thanks for earlier ok, i said thanks toe aapnay laynay hee nahe diya, she was staring at me in my eyes, then suddenly turned other side and pulled her hairs in front of her shoulders, i was seeing her back of blouse that time, i understood what she was saying without saying anything, i quickly pulled her zipper down from behind and saw her back, her bra strap too, which i was feeling with my hands now, without wasting a second i just unhooked her bra from behind and started to kiss her back, her blouse was open from behind, i pulled it more aside from both sides and widely opened, placed my lips there on her back and was sucking her white creamy back with my hot lips, she was silent, my hand went inside her blouse slowly from sides and pulled her unhooked bra all up, her breasts both of them came in my both hands, she made a aaahhh sound from her mouth, i was feeling her nipples and was pressing them nicely while licking her back, almost 10minutes i sucked her back and kept my both hands on her naked breast, sometimes i was grabbing her nipples and pinching them lightly and she use to say it hurts dont do and grabbed my hands from not letting me pinch her nipples, then i just held the breasts softly while still i was licking her back from her waist, that black dog one peg which i had earlier also gave me a little more booster towards my horny attitude, i was hard from my lund, i wanted her on my lap but before that i wanted to lick her nipples again, she said enough now, as she could feel her whole back till waist i licked it and made it wet with my spit, then i said her you made me lick your spit in water, now i am putting all my spit on you my doll, i tried to turn her face towards me for a nice smooch but she said noo not this, i came on the back of her neck, her ears now, licked them nicely too, my hands which were on her breasts only, they started to squeeze her breasts again and again, so soft breasts of her when i started to squeeze a bit harder, then she started her nooooo now enough, started to pull my hand down and was closing her bra and blouse from front, i turned her face towards me to smootch her, she said no and brought hand between our lips, i said what, let me take, she said no rajbir if you respect me then you will listen me, i was very horny that time, if i wanted to fuck her i could have same time, i knew if i will take her now then it will be just for now but i wanted to win her forever, so anyhow i controlled myself and understood she want me to stop now

i moved back on my seat again, she closed the zipped of her blouse from behind and then turned towards me, said you should behave ok. never go out of limits. i said i am behaving. she said good. thanks for that. while we were sitting, she said lets go now and drop me quick, i rubbed my finger on her lip and said her lick it then we will go, to my surprise, she licked and took in her mouth, i said look in my eyes, she looked and licked again my finger and then took it out, i took it in my mouth in front of her to make her feel shy and said i love this bobby brown, she smiled and said buy me more shades whenever you want i will pay, i looked at her and said maam if i will take money from you, it will be a sin for me, she said oh ok ok, i dont want to argue with you mr talkative, lets go now, i am tired, i said ok, i started car and dropped her home. while i was coming back i was thinking salee chalaak hai, ghar par blouse nahee kholnay diya, gadee mein khol diya, pata hai issay bhee ghar par kholta, toe bajaa daena tha issay meinay, chal koi na Raj baytay, kal tak itnay nakray dikha rahee thee aaj moemay dubwa kar gayee hai, kya kismat hai raj tayree bhee, jab bhee salee gusaa hoetee hai, koi na koi raasta nikal hee aata hai buss ub iss salee ko chodna padayga jaldee say iskay nakhray badtay jaa rahay hain. i was thinking only of her till i slept never even masturbated as i did not wanted to waste semen that time, which i wanted to give her only , i had so much of it collected in me which i could feel as my testicles were feeling heavy and i was feeling strong. Next day i got a call from my cousin sis, she said i told priya about what happen yesterday, her family will put bodyguards outside now, i said oh thats good, she said yah now we can go peacefully and come back safely after tonight function, i said ok what you will wear tonight, she said black saree with back less blouse, i said wow, you are one heck of a selector. she said acha acha ub zada tareef mut karo, i am hanging up. see u tonight, i said ok my doll. she hang up listening doll word.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 27-05-2021, 04:37 PM