Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
Once we went to my sister's friend to give her steal tiffin box (dabba). Distance between our home to her home is around an hour in vehicle. Somehow her home is locked. We were on someone 's event so she wear saree.... We had lunch just before we leave so my sis drink a glass of water after lunch. Hence she was bit desperate to pee while we reached her home. But her tuff luck home is locked so she give me tiffin and told me wait i m calling her, then she called her mean the time she start walking in the flats lobby.. suddenly she stop in front of one of the door which is next to next from my end. She was stopped on welcome mate. While talking she did not move since she she stopped. Then after a minute or something she came beside me... i saw the door was locked where she stopped. With in 5 minutes her friend was came and open the door. Mean while i told them i need to call you guys are continue.. and i went the place.. the doormat where she stand... i saw that around 70% of door mate was wet... it was amazing...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by devang - 26-05-2021, 01:41 PM