True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next day i had work, it was last day of working week also, went to office early, as recently i had promotion at office, i was junior manager of my department and was handling a team of 7 employees which were under me. my work load was also increased due to that promotion. Only thing which use to keep me motivate was that i will go home and then soon see my cousin sister, i was so crazy for her figure, her body, emotionally i was not in love with her at all as i had already gone that love phase during my school times itself, so once you cross that phase its hard to fall in love so easily, i was more like a fun loving man now, wanted to enjoy different flowers and taste there juice, my cousin was one flower which i always wanted to enjoy and have her from school days, first she was elder then me, as women older then me use to attract me more, other thing was she was more beautiful and highly attitude kind of girl which made me always wanted to have her in bed. Now i was so close to sleep with her again but my wish was she should fall for me, she should love me, be my slave but that was really tough. i could understand as this women was not like other girls i slept earlier in my life. she is more arrogant, more hard to break but i was also a lover of only highly attitude girls. so i had made this my goal of life now to have sex with her as i wanted and make her mine fully. I knew i was near to that goal as now she also knows that i want her and i already slept with her once before ,took her virginity but to get her under me again was getting tough for me. Real fun was to have her all whenever i wanted. which i was not getting. she was not listening me still. she was still showing me her attitude but i thought that on saturday when i will take her to that party of her friend, i will have to sleep with her but this could have not happened till she agree too and dont know what was in her heart. i was just keep trying which i had to with no other choice. After i reached home from office

i was relaxing a bit making plans of what i will have to do with her next day, how i will bring her under me, suddenly my phone rang, i saw it was her number, i picked up hi doll, she said hello and what doll, i told you dont call me that, i smiled and said ok, how you remembered me fir koi fight hoe gayee kya with neighbour, she said oh shut up, just wanted to tell you that party is not tomorrow its next week saturday, i read wrong date by mistake. i was shocked and said what. you sure, she said yes i saw card now, so you come next saturday, my heart got broke that time listening that, as i wanted to see her in saree so badly, i said you broke my heart. she said why, i said i wanted to see you in saree but now you saying its next saturday. she smiled and said yes Mr. keep your heart strong till one week. you can see me in saree next week. i said i cant wait till one week. she said oh hoe poor rajbir want to see me in saree and she laughed haha. i got quiet and said at least wear for me tomorrow i will come and see you in it. she said no thats for party of my friend wait next week. i said thats not fair really. she said it is fair and said bye now. she hang up. i thrown mobile on bed. felt so irritated but what to do. all my plans got fucked which i was thinking. Then suddenly she called me back. i said hello again. she said do one thing my air condition not working properly, water leaking, can you fix or do service. i said yah i can do service, she said good, then come and do, i said wear a saree for me after that. she said dekhungee. i got ready, went to my aunty home, went up, aunty opened door, said her hello and hi to my cousin bro also, he was laying on bed still with his hand injured. i asked him about his health a bit and after 10min my cousin sis came there. she said aaagaye, i said yah just came 10min ago, she said come check my air con, i got up from bed and went her room , she came there too following me. I saw the air con and tried cleaning its wend. then showed her the dust in them, she said oh how you will clean it, i said just wash, she said you do, i said yah i am doing, i took wends in her bathroom, there washed the wends and placed them back, then the leakage stopped, after that washed her air con outer part also, my tshirt got all dusty.

she saw me doing it all and then brought coke for me, after i was done doing all that and fixing her air con, it took me 1hr, she got quite happy, thanks so much, her mom was there too in the room, so i never said anything, i said ok no problem, i sat there on the bed with an excuse to check air, when her mom went her room, i grabbed her hand and pulled her on my lap, she sat and said pagal hoe gaye hoe leave me, i said haan hoe gaya hun pagal for u, she said shut up, leave me idiot, i kissed her cheek softly and said wear saree, she said no, stop it, next week only i will wear, ok i will show you now only saree just like that, i left her and she opened her wardrobe, brought black and golden sarees, told me see, i will wear one of these, i said nice, i cant wait to see you in saree, wear any one you will look hot. she said yah only see me ok. I knew what she meant, then i asked her you bought bangles. she said no will have to buy, i said then tomorrow i will take you to shop in karol bagh you can buy there, she said ok thanks. i got up from there, went to her brother room, sat there few minutes and then went my home as that time i did not found any opportunity to be with her alone but at least good thing was that she was ready to come with me to karol bagh.

Next day she called me in morning and said we should go by afternoon, i said i am little busy right now, have to go gym also, is it ok if we go in evening, she said but shops will get close by then, i said no wont get close, i wanted to take her late, so by evening i went her home to fetch her, went up, aunty said you going karol bagh i said yes, bangles market, aunty said yah best place, my cousin bro was sleeping, so i said aunty where is your daughter, she said in her room , go tell her you came, i got up, without knocking i just opened the door, she was doing her curls, she looked at  me and said knock karna seekh loe, i closed door behind and said sikha doe, i stared at her she was wearing some nice cream color long pant with some white top inside, which i could only a see a bit as her yellow shrug was covering it all, i said why made curls, looking very nice, she said just felt like, then i went near her, to see her from close, her fragrance was coming so nice, she was fresh i could felt that, i took out my phone quick and said look here turn this side, she saw phone in my hand and like you dont get tired clicking my photos, i said turn na, she did and i started to click, i said open this shrug, let me see inside top also, she said no its short, i said short really, let me see first, open, she wasnt opening and i said then in car i will open and see, she looked at me in anger reaction and opened, i saw her belly button, click pics as that inside white top was really small, her waist was visible nicely, i clicked few more pics
[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

and then she closed her shrug again, covered her belly. i said come lets go now, we are getting late, we went down, sat in car and drove towards karol bagh from punjabi bagh, almost in 20 minutes we reached. after we bought her bangles, i said shanky say millun, his mobile shop near by, she said i know, i said then come, she said no you go, i said come na why you will wait in car alone, come, she came with me, i went inside shop, he was busy with customers, as soon he saw my cousin sis, he came near us and said hello to both of us, then send a boy to get some lemon juice for us, as it was summers, so he said my cousin, should i show you some nice mobiles, i was looking and smiling how he was trying to start a conversation with her but she was ignoring, no i have a good one thanks, he came near me then, while i was having lemonade, he said yaar bahut ghamandi hai yeah tayree cousin, i said haan, hai toe, he said looking at her par jo bhee keh top ka maal hai , she was busy in her phone while sitting on couch there in empty place, i said jaa baat kar, he said karee toe koshish nahe kar rahee dhang say, i smiled and said chal dont worry, pehlay mujhay laynay dae fir tayra number, he smiled and we laughed, shook our hands hugged, she looked at me and said rajbir can we go now, i said haan chaloe chalain, we went outside , i said shanky chal baad mein milta, he said in my ear in front of her, bhai aaj nangee kar kay iskee photo loe ek, i smiled and said ok, dikhaunga, we went out, sat in car and she said i dont like him, you should also not talk to him much

i said ok but ek hee dost hai bachpan ka, kya karun cant avoid also, she said nothing and while we were going back i was looking at her and said you can keep this shrug open now, no need to cover, she is no its ok like this, i said you have top under it, open it your belly looking nice, whats the point of wearing small top when you have to cover it, she opened a bit and i was looking at her flat sexy belly, i placed my left hand there, while driving car, she said kya kar rahay hoe, drive only, dont touch, i said just feeling you, nothing new, she said relax rajbir. control your emotions. I was like bangles fine, you bought so many colors, she said where i bought, you bought me, i said toe mayray hoetay hua i will let you pay kya, she said you know i dont like you pay for me, i said its same, family as u say. i asked her about her air con, working fine now, she said yah thanks for that also, i said thanks you want to say then say with a kiss, she said shut up idiot. her lips were looking so maroon with her lipstick that time, i said her open dash board, she opened, took out few lipsticks, i said for you i bought, she said branded, i said yah bobby brown, foreign brand hai, she said i know must be expensive, i said no forget money. remove the one from your lips and use this one, she opened and used it was purple, show me now, she showed, i said use more, make more bright, she used a bit more and i saw again, her lips so small, were purple, i said now looking better, she checked other shades also and said thanks very nice gift for me but i cant take. i said you have to. who else will use this, she said give to your girl friend in future, i said kaha toe i dont have, you take it please nahe toe i have to throw it, i took from her and was about to throw outside car, she said ok ok give but next time dont buy. she kept in her hand bag and i said her they say this lipstick has its own taste, very tasty, she said i dont know that, i said how you will know, its for the person who suck this, she smiled and showed me slap sign, then my mother called , i picked up, yes mom, i am driving, will call you back, my cousin said give me phone, she said hello to my mother and said masi we are coming back from market, i had to buy some bangles, rajbir took me, how are you and all, while she was talking i placed my hand on her belly again and rubbed it there, my cousin looked at me and slapped my hand, shove it away, i smiled and then i thought in my heart aaj toe iskee lay hee lunga, as soon she hang up phone after talking to my mom, she noticed she already near my home, i parked car there, it was almost 7pm now, little dark, she said why here i already spoke to masi, i said come, she closed her buttons and came out of car

i opened ground floor silently, she said why here, lets go up and sit with masi then, i said after few minutes and i picked her up in my arms straight without giving her any chance to react, she got shocked, took her inside and on couch i sat by taking her on my lap, she said now what you want, i started to unbutton her shrug , she was trying to hold me not to do but i said wait let me see you nicely, dont be rigid please, i looked in her eyes and removed her hands aside, opened shrug, she said mut karo your mother is just upstairs, i will tell her, she said in smiling way, i said itnay saaray thanks kathay hoe gaye hain thoday say lay raha hun and rubbed her lip with my thumb, i knew salee kuch nahe kahayge ub, aaj hee chodunga issay, i was rubbing my thumb on her lips lightly, she was staring in my eyes, then i slide my finger in her mouth, she knew i will do that, she was easy with it and took in her mouth, i could feel her tongue on my finger, i said her i want to taste this new foreign lipstick, she said no in an expression way, i took my thumb out of her mouth and placed my hand on her tummy to feel her skin, she said dont do, try to hold my hand but i continued rubbing my hand on her naked belly, she said remove hand from my belly, she was nicely all on my lap now, as i adjusted her again and kissed her belly, then looked up at her, she said rajbir lets go, i said sshhhh and was licking her belly, used my lips, then tongue there, she said feel ticklish, i looked up at her, she said kya kar rahay hoe, relax dnt be a child, i said you are so tasty, i licked it little more and same time i came on her neck, started to lick it, without touching her mangoes, i could see her mangoes shape so round and nice, then while kissing her neck, she was making small protests to make me stop, i placed my mouth on her lips, my lips were eating that purple lipstick of her now, my hand reached on her breast on its own and pressed it softly, my lips were still stuck on her lips sucking them, she was making some sounds to make me stop and her hands tried to push me but i had to grab her wrist and slide my tongue in her mouth to get her taste from inside her mouth, my eyes were open while kissing her but her eyes were closed, it was a long smootch and then to breathe i parted my lips from hers, my hand was still on her breast, she looked at me and said lets go, i again started to smootch her and this time slide my hand inside her thin top while holding her breast above her bra, my left hand went in her curls and grabbed them tight, while licking her mouth, she was unable to stop me and then i felt her grip got loosen on my hand, while i was still sucking her lips, after i left her lips second time, i saw her lipstick was all being eaten by me already, those smooches were really passionate, she was not giving me so much support while licking her mouth but she could not stopped me too while taking her sweetness from her lips, her top i pulled away by now and started to suck her breasts above her bra itself, she was like no no rajbir not this now, relax but without caring much i held her bra pushed it all up, her black bra came in my hand i opened the hook and thrown it next to us to enjoy her naked breasts, which i was sucking one by one, she was pushing my head away a bit, then i looked at her and said let me take thanks, she looked in my eyes and stopped pushing me away , while i was enjoying her breasts nipples looking at her, she was trying to push my head but i grabbed her wrist and hand aside and continued licking her pink nipple. Itna badaa daana gulabee poora i was licking right one nicely. Then left her hands to squeeze her breasts, she put her hand in my hairs very tight and was saying aaahhh raajbir stop it now. I was licking more nicely and more passionate. Itnaa mzaa aaraha tha moemay choosnay ka i never had got this much fun in anything else. A beauty like her, my dream girl from school time. I was licking her pink nipples. It was just a dream come true for me always. Aaj iskay moemay choosnay ka zaadaa hee mazaaa aaraha tha. I continued licking her breast like a baby. I was glued there with my mouth, salee kaa moema laal kar diya choos choos kar. Madhosh hoe gayee theee yeah bhee ub. After few minutes when i left her mangoes. I came up to her lips and started licking her mouth again. Grabbed her chin and her curls hairs tight, passionately licked her mouth. Then again when i broke kiss after licking her mouth. I placed my mouth on her neck. She was like aahh enough now. She tried taking her top from the side to wear and cover her naked breast but i thrown it more aside. I took my tongue on her ear now. Licked her right ear, her neck and looked at her nicely. Placed her hand above my jeans on my loeda and said issay pakdo. Just grab it. She is like noo now stop it ok. She tried to cover her breasts again with her hands. I said openly moema choosnay doe na. Itnay pyaray moemay hain aapkay. Kasam say i never sucked boobs like the way u have. She said shut up rajbir. I grabbed her hand pulled it aside a little only just to take her pink nipple again in my mouth, as soon it came back in my mouth. She made a moannn ummhhh by then i removed her both hands from her breasts and again started to enjoy her nipple. I was enjoying her both nipples. For few minutes licked left one, then for another few minutes licked right one. My hand slowly tried to enter her pants so i could push my fingers inside her chuut in her pantie but she grabbed my hand quickly from not entering her pants. I licked her white breast all of it. Took out the nipple from my mouth left it and licked white breast part only now. Lund mayra poora tun tha. Straight rock hard. I knew my jockey was unable to hold my big loeda that time. I looked at her and said you are so tasty. By then she was also fully arouse with her nipple sucking i knew. Salee kay face ko jab i looked, lag hee raha tha yeah bhee tharak mein aagayee hai ub but again she started to show resistance as soon i left her breast sucking for few seconds. Salee senses mein aagayee thee so quick and said noooo enough now. I will tell your mother i am telling u rajbir. Leave me now. I felt jab moema choos raha tha toe mazay say chuswaa rahee the. Jaisay hee i left it, she again started her bakwaas. I smiled seeing her resistance and said baataa doe. i removed my tshirt and got naked from top too, then said ,Mein bhee keh dunga mom ko. That my cousin sis mangoes are best in world and super tasty. She smiled and said you naa. i knew she liked my broad chest a lot, salee ko poora melt kar daena chahta tha mein, When i saw her smile i knew salee randee hai ander say yeah bhee. I again grabbed her breasts and started to enjoy them. She made little uhhh aaahh and leave now. Bla bla but i continued enjoying her breasts. Agar iskay moemay mein doodh hoeta toe kasam say saaraa peejata. Pooray moemay laal hoe chukay thay ub and i was pressing them also nicely. i knew aaj isaay chodunga mein, after i left her breast licking. i looked in my eyes. she was ready to be mine now. i was holding her nicely on my lap and adjusted her on me. then said her jaisay i licked your nipples, now u do to me. i was openly saying her everything. ub kya sharmana wagarah tha. she was looking at my chest, i said do. she lean forward and started to lick my chest, slowly she was licking and i said lund pakdogee. she nodded noo looking at me. i smiled and said u like my abs, she never said anything but i told her lick my abs area. she went a bit down and started licking my biscuits. i was in heaven. then came back up to my neck and gave me few kisses there. i thought issay full tharak aarahee thee. the way she licked my neck nicely. then i said her i know u like licking me, as soon she heard that, she left licking me and came down from my lap beside me. i dont know what happen to me same time, i grabbed my phone from near by and clicked her few pics while she was top less on couch, she said what you doing you clicking my pics like that, i said just for me, will see later, she got up quickly wore her bra and top, while i place my phone down again on table and tried to grab her, she shook my hand away and said stop it, you really gone out of way, how can you click my pics like that, i said but its for me only, she said i dont care, without my permission also. how can you. i trusted you it doesnt mean you will go this far now and click my pics without clothes. i said ok sorry, i grabbed my phone, deleted her top less pics, showed her its deleted, then pulled her towards me again and said her sorry, you know i will do anything for you, you can trust me, i will never hurt you, she got up again and said leave me now, just drop me home, i knew i fucked up, i should have enjoyed with her first, why i took the photos, stupid mistake, by then her mood was already changed, i tried to grab her few times, convince her said her sorry and all but bitch seriously got provoked hard with those photo clicking by me. I knew ub ghanta nahe maanaygee, i had done a big mistake, acha khasa mazaa dae rahee thee. As i could understand for a self respectful girl like her, naked photo click is a big thing which i understood after that only and i had no choice but to drop her back, she never even said me anything on our way back and no bye also. i hit my hands on car steering in anger and said to myself what the fuck Raj, you had her today, i called that shanky and said salay chutyah tayree wajah say nikal gayee, tunay mayray dimaag mein photo wala daala, he was laughing meinay kahan raj bhai, meinay toe just bola tha, i said salay aaj chod hee daeta ussay par nikal gayee naraaz hoekar after i clicked her topless pics, he said acha pic toe dikhao, i said gaandu delete karnee padee uskay saamnay, tu lund hai salay shanky, next time koi idea mut diyo mujhay, i disconnected, reached home, was thinking now how i will make her feel soft towards me, gussa hoe gayee ub toe. i tried calling her but she never answered. so after dinner i slept.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 24-05-2021, 04:53 PM