Adultery Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant
She had, of course, kissed Bhola earlier too when she had him entirely to herself. She had also kissed him in front of her husband last week when they had a mock pillow fight but that was more of a peck.

This kiss was different.

She forced her tongue inside Bhola's mouth. His mouth opened readily welcoming her tongue and met it with his own. She chewed on his lower lip, biting him gently and stopping only when he squirmed. Her arms squeezed together around his neck. He pulled her closer. She felt his palm trying to snake its way around her. She knew where it was headed, but it was trapped in an awkward lock around her shoulder. She eased back slightly to allow him space, then covered his hand with hers and guided it to his target - to her left breast.

Greedily, he squeezed hard on her breast through the silk kimono and her bra while he continued to suck on her mouth. She shifted the angle of her head to try a different angle to the kiss. He learnt the technique quickly and shifted to sucking her lower lip. His left hand was cupping her large breast and his fingers now searched for her nipple. He found it quickly and joyfully discovered it was erect even through the kimono and the bra. He pinched it and she squirmed. She shifted the angle of her head, but he didn't let go of her lips.

Shobha opened her eyes but found Bhola had his eyes still closed in passion. She twisted her position slightly to check on her husband, and in the process grinding her ass once again against Bhola's hardon. She continued kissing Bhola, one arm around his shoulder, the second now guiding his free hand that was now squeezing her breast harshly. From the corner of one eye, she found her husband looking calmly at her making out with her new lover. Her eyes locked into her husband's gaze, and he acknowledged her with a gentle nod. She was relieved that he wasn't upset. As if to reassure her, she saw him flash a thumbs up sign discreetly with one free hand while he held his half-filled glass with the other. Even in the throes of passion, kissing her lover, and having her breast squeezed by an unfamiliar hand, she felt a surge of love and gratitude to her dear husband.

She abruptly broke away from a reluctant Bhola, pushed him back to disentangle from him and much to his surprise and disappointment, rushed towards her husband seated at the armchair at the other end. The last two steps of the dash to her husband's chair were almost a sprint and she flung herself breathlessly at him.

Chetan was calm, didn’t seem surprised and braced himself at the last second before she jumped onto him. Bhola watched blankly from the other end.

An armchair isnt a comfortable option to seat two people, especially if one of them has a somewhat generous paunch like Chetan. The best Shobha could do was to straddle Chetan on his knees with her legs on either side of Chetan's thighs. This caused Shobha's nighgown to ride higher and even in the dim light of the balcony, Bhola seated at the other end could see her black panty snug against her ass.

Shobha brushed her lips with the back of her hand to wipe out Bhola's saliva, and began kissing Chetan all over his face - initially with tiny kisses on his forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and then with growing passion on his mouth.

"My Baby, My Jaanu, My darling", she kept murmuring softly again and again. Chetan greeted the impetuousness of her passion with the calmness and patience of a husband who knows his wife’s mind only too well.

"Fuck me, Janu! Fuck me! Now", she whispered softly in his ear.

Chetan may have been a bit obese but at nearly six feet tall, he was a strong man. He hugged Shobha tightly against him, and got up from his armchair. She put her arms around him just like she did with Bhola a while back, but how she also wrapped her legs tightly around his waist. Chetan supported her weight, his arms holding her by her buttocks unmindful of her exposed panty and headed for the bedroom.

"Chalo, bedroom mein chalte hain abhi!", he announced to Bhola indicating to the latter that he should follow him. Bhola grateful that the invite included him, jumped from his armchair, raced ahead of his master and helpfully opened the sliding door to the balcony for the amorously intertwined couple to pass through.

Chetan carried Shobha past the sliding doors into the bedroom, her legs still tightly wrapped around his waist, her arms around his neck, and head reclining on his shoulder. As Bhola followed them inside, shutting the sliding door behind him and drawing the curtain, he caught Shobha's eye as she looked up from Chetan’s shoulder.

And Shobha winked at Bhola.
Ravi Shikha
** I am fascinated by erotica as a genre in fiction. It is my ambition to publish my works of erotica as e-books on Amazon.in and Kindle. You will find me there too under this pen name. For the price of a coffee on Amazon, or for free on Kindle Unlimited, you can read my ebooks. 
[+] 2 users Like RaviShikha's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 05-02-2021, 01:42 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 27-02-2021, 12:31 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-02-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Newdevil - 08-03-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 03-03-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 14-03-2021, 12:42 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by RaviShikha - 23-05-2021, 07:35 PM