True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next day was sunday and i thought today i will rest whole day at home and wont go aunty home also as just now they went so my mom will ask if i go there or she will get some stupid doubts, so being little clever i thought lets just rest and enjoy sunday with myself, will go gym for 2hrs and then watch some movies, i was in gym around 4pm, almost completed my workout session of 2hrs in afternoon, as gym was mostly empty in afternoon time. so i prefer that time for myself. i was coming out and was sitting in my car to go shanky home for few minutes, as i never saw him also from many weeks now, though few times only we spoke on phone, when he use to call i was mostly at work or at cousin home, so i thought lets go and meet him, i sat in my car, started my lancer, what i see my mobile showing call coming from my cousin sis, i smiled and picked her call, thought maybe she want to go somewhere urgent. i said hello, she said hi raj where are you, i said in gym why, she said can you come home now, i was like silent, i took a pause and said ok, she hang up phone, i was whole way thinking aaj toe lottery lag gayee. she called me first time and called me home also. i reached there parked my car, i came out and seeing what that there neighbour who own Bmw car also, that rich fellow standing on road and abusing looking at my aunty home, saying like this, oh bhenchod moetay gaand faad dunga tayree, bahar aa salay mayray ghar kay aagay park karayga aglee baar apnee kachda toe aur bura haal karunga tayra aur tayree maa ka, i am like shocked, what is he saying but in my aunty home no one outside. so i just went up. my cousin sis opened door. i said what happen, she said that guy got mad, he hit bhai also just now, i went in saw my cousin bro face, his eye swollen, hand was also injured, then i saw aunty was little hurt, as my cousin said when he was hitting bhai, mom went down and he pushed mom also, i said you should call security officer, aunty said no no leave it. that man rich also dont know what he will do, i said aunty aisay thode na hoeta hai. how can he hit on simple thing like parking. then i said my cousin you went down, she said no i never, mom locked up and i called you that time, i said good, then i said ok you stand in balcony, i will tell that man to calm down and try to sort out, my aunty was putting band aid on her son hand and eye, my cousin sis came on balcony, i went down and said haan bhai sahab what happen, he said oye tu kaun hai bhenchod, chal nikal idhar say, i said aaram say bhai sahab, if you have problem with parking i will tell them, they wont park here.

he was a big guy also so i did not wanted to go after him as well, then he said salay tayreee maa kee chuut, tum sabkee faad dunga mein, jaantay nahe tum mujhay, i was like what this man just said, he abused me by taking my mom name, i got so hyper, i grabbed him and pushed him hard, he fell down and again got up, tried to grab me but i was more athletic and young so i moved and gave a strong right punch on his face he fell down badly, his wife came from inside to stop me no bhaiya, buss karo, i said i am telling him nicely and he abusing me, he was knocked down with in 5 minutes, i saw my cousin sis in balcony, she smiled at me, i left him like that knocked out down on road and came up, i was up, my cousin sis said sahee kiya, what nice punch you gave him, i smiled and said no problem, we were then looking up at my cousin bro, he was hurt, then after few minutes security officer came our home, that man complaint about i hit him, Sho said you have to come with us Mr Rajbir, i said sir but that guy hit my cousin bro and then tried to hit me, i only acted in self defence, he was not ready to listen anything because i knew this sho knows that fucker, so i called shanky and his uncle who was in Cbi, Sp rank, then that sho got fucked too, he was like yes sir no problem sir, we will take action against this neighbour man, that neighbour fucker they arrested also in pressure from top. my cousin bro and aunty were happy that this neighbour of there got a nice lesson, his wife came later to beg us with an apology letter from her husband. then i decided to let it go. whole evening went almost 3hrs in that entire process but that neighbour of my aunty learned a good lesson that day and we were all happy, my mother also knew as i called her, she said should i call my friend lawyer and all and i said no need, i sorted out already. my cousin sis was whole time seeing how i sorted that situation. i told my cousin bro, i will take you to doctor, he said its ok, let me see till tomorrow, my cousin bro and aunty they both were tired also and went to rest. Then i paid attention to my cousin sis who was still standing there near me, she said have some coke you must be tired. she brought and i took few sips, then said her you also take a sip, she took and then i again took glass and had the rest of coke, she said thanks for all this, you are so young but brave, i said dont wake them up, let them rest, she said yah, i was looking at her and she moved her eyes down, she said so you will go home now, i said i want to go ice cream parlour first with you, she looked at me, i knew she cant say no right now, she said now, i said yah lock the door from outside and we can go, she took a pause and just looked at me and then said ok, i said i am going down waiting in car, she did not came i waited 15min, then i called her, she said coming getting ready, i said ok, then she came, sat, was wearing jeans and some nice long kurti top but it was open from midway, showing her belly a bit, i took her silently to ice cream shop and from there she knew also where i will go, to my favourite spot, i was parking car and she said rajbir i want to go home, mom needs me, i said in few minutes, she said thanks for today really, i thought in my heart raj yeah hee moeka hai faayda utha iska, yesterday she was showing so much attitude aur fir pata nahe kab iska dimaag ghoom jaay, i turned on light inside and turned towards her, said nice, she said what, your dress, nice very sexy, this kurti, show belly, she opened from centre a bit was shying in showing me, i grabbed from both sides her kurti and like a curtain pulled it aside to see her belly, her belly button was so sexy. i touched with my hand and she was like can we go home. i looked at her and knew she will soon start her drama again, my hand was still on her belly, then she removed my hand from there and said you should bath, go home and rest, must be late also, i also called you straight from gym, i said i am not in a hurry. i grabbed her hand and said her to come on my lap, she looked at me and said here no, i said come, come naa, she said ouchhh when i pulled her towards me, my dress rajbir wait, i said nothing happens to your dress and i made her sit on my lap, she said i am uncomfortable like this, i could see that car gear was giving trouble so i said her put your feet on car seat then, she smiled and looked at me, i said remove this sandals and put feet up, you will be comfortable, she did that and now she was nicely on my lap with her both legs going towards her seat. i had my left hand on her waist and was feeling her naked waist nicely, she was feeling shy that time i could see in her eyes, then she said to me, today you taught a very good lesson to that neighbour of ours, i said you could have hit him a punch like you said me yesterday to hit me, she smiled and said woh toe i just said you. i said acha. par gussa mein aap bahut sexy lagtee hoe, she smiled and i said look at me, she looked in my eyes and i placed my finger on her lips, started to rub, i said let it go in, she listen and open her mouth a bit and i slide my finger inside. her tongue already started to lick it, i could feel and i took it out myself as she made it all wet with her spit. then i took my finger in my mouth and she was smiling, then said chalain ub, i said lick again, she took it inside her mouth again on her own by bringing her head forward and licked again my same finger, she was still licking my all fingers now slowly and hand too without i told her, i understood this signal of her, my hand which was on her waist, i took up and grabbed her breast, she instantly held my hand too but not removed it from her breast, i said remove hand, she made face expression like a beggar no, i again said remove your hand from my hand and she did, now my left hand which i placed on her breast, i pressed it few times soft, then she again held my hand tried to stop me from pressing her breast but still she was kissing my hand and licking it with her tongue, i said her remove this kurti now, i want to see you in bra only, she was like noo Rajbir, i said just pull it up quick and show me, she left licking of my hand and made some funny faces, i was like just 2 min only, i will get happy, she looked here and there out of car and then quickly pulled her top up which was under her kurti above her waist, her white bra was holding her both mangoes, as soon she showed me then again pull it down, i said not like this, i pulled her this time all on my lap and made her sit cross legs facing me and said now pull it so i could see, she again did and as i saw her bra, i grabbed it from between and pulled that bra also up to take her breast out she tried to cover it but i said 2min let me see, her hand i had to grab so she dont cover, her bra i pulled up till her neck in one small force only and her breast were naked in front of me, she said enough rajbir, i smiled and placed my mouth straight away on her right nipple took it in my mouth started to suck it and her left breast i held it, like a mango i was squeezing it, i looked up to her face, her eyes were close already and i was licking her pink nipple, i let go of her hand and placed it under her ass to bring her more closer to me, she opened her eyes and held my head while my mouth was still stuck on her right nipple, i was sucking it again and again and voices were coming out of my mouth, then i took her left nipple in my mouth she held my hairs tightly and said aahhh raajbirr she moaned when i was sucking her nipple, sweet pain she was getting, she was trying to push my mouth away, so i should stop but i made her hand down and was enjoying sucking her left breast now, squeezed it hard, it was nice soft so round , white i licked it all of it and then looked at her she had her eyes again close and was saying me slowly, lets go home now, i took her nipple out my mouth and went close to her lips to smootch her, as soon my lips met hers, she felt it, her eyes got opened, i placed my hand on the back of her head and started to suck her lips, she was like ummmhhhhh noo, i was sliding my tongue in her mouth, while kissing her, her hands were holding my back and finally her eyes got closed and i could feel her tongue in my mouth now, she was supporting me in that kiss i was doing, all her lipstick was removed from her lips, i ate it all with my mouth, she tapped on my shoulder a bit, so i left her mouth sucking. she said enough, lets go now and started to pull her top down, i was in no mood for home now, my lund was already hard, i wanted to sleep with this beauty now and there, i again pulled her top up and her bra as she was still on me and her breast took again in my mouth, almost 15 min i only sucked her both breasts one by one, she tried many times to stop but knew that time she was weak in front of me, after licking and enjoying her nipples nicely i came on her neck, she said please rajbir now enough, i said dont speak and just sit let me do my things, hold me tight. she looked at me in anger face i thought she loosing her patience now but i did not care, i took her lips again in my mouth and started to suck them eat them even bite them a bit, she felt biting and pushed me, said what you doing it hurt me. i said sorry my doll and next kiss i took softly, licking of her lips, then i said her to throw spit in my mouth, she said what disgusting no, she laughed haha, i said do na, i was still grabbing her breast but above her top now as she covered her breast with her top, so i opened my mouth and said put your spit in my mouth, she laughed, i said do its ok, she took her spit and thrown in my mouth slowly, dropped it. i swallowed it, she said me you crazy really, i said yah for you i am crazy from the time you use to teach me when i was in school. then again i took her mouth in my mouth and held her hairs tightly, while smootching her enjoying with her, then said her enter your tongue in my mouth give me tongue, she did and closed her eyes, i knew she became mine now, i was enjoying her tongue. my phone was ringing, my mom call i saw, i left my cousin hairs and picked phone, yes mom, my cousin was still on my lap, i was feeling her breast above her top with my hand and she removed my hand away, while signalling should i tell your mom, i smiled, i said mom no all sorted out, buss aaraha hun abhee bahar hun, yes i know i have work, i disconnected call.

my cousin said what your mother was saying. that come you have work. is she crazy women and you also saying that yah you coming because you have work. i said what happen. she got pissed off really and came to her seat from my lap, i tried to hold her waist again to bring her above me but she pushed me hard and said stop it ok, you go you have office. my brother got hurt i thought you have genuine feelings for us but you are like your mother selfish isnt it Rajbir, i said i am not. she said i dont want to listen anything now. i said then what you expect me to do. she said you should have said her no this is my family also. i cant leave them like this. forget work but you said you coming home because your mother wants you go back and go to office. go home Mr mamma boy. i said its not like that. i took a pause of 2 min, she said drive home, we dont need you or your mother. i said wait. i felt like kya yaar yeah chuut haath say nikal jaayge, if i did not do anything. then to make her calm, i had to call my mother back, it was so tough but i had to choose one between my mother or my favorite chuut in this world my cousin sister, i made mind and called mother, she picked up and i said mom how can you be so selfish. i cant come now, my cousin bro got hit and you are talking about my office. i will stay with him tonight and will come home tomorrow, she said how you talking to me rajbir, i said mother dont ok. you not suppose to tell me what to do and i hang up on her. i felt so bad by doing it but i had no choice. i just wanted my cousin sis to be happy that moment so i can enter in her, play with her. i looked at her and said happy now, she said drive, i want to go home. i tried to take her lip kiss again but she stopped me, i said what more you want, i just scolded her in front of you, she looked at me, i said i listen you always you saw that, now come on my lap again. she said no i am tired now, i need to go home, i was like bhenchodee naatak karte hai, salee bitch, i removed my track pant down straight away and removed jockey also, showed her my lund, see its so hard, grab it and kiss. she saw and said you really too much rajbir, wear pants, i was not ready to go back without taking my beauty that time, i said hold na, dont be like this now, made her grabbed my cock myself, she was looking in my eyes still, i said i will do anything for you, kiss this, she grabbed my cock nicely tight and bend her head down a bit, was looking at my lund from close and then looked in my eyes while holding my dick in her small hand, i said kiss it and she started to kiss it mwahh, then i said in mouth, keep there, she looked in my eye again and said no with her head, i said please once, she looked at my long hard cock and said its big i cant, i said try, i held the back of her head and pushed little down on my cock while i was sitting on my seat, slowly she opened her lips and took my pink mushroom tip in her lips, i said nice, now open mouth wide, she did and i slide it inside, my lund never got too inside but half way she took, then i said lund ko chooso achay say ub aap, i said in hindi to her so she should feel more bad and feel that she was sucking my lund. she was sucking now on her own, i just held her hairs and placed my hand on back of her head, then i said her throw spit, she did , now take in mouth, she nodded head like you naa and again took my pink mushroom tip in her small lips, she started to stroke with her left hand up and down on my lund and with her mouth she was sucking it, i was moaning loud in car, i knew she is mine now, i told her use tongue on it, she was using and obeying me nice, look up in my eyes, she stared in my eyes now use tongue, she did and i smiled and said you are my doll, suck now nicely, she was giving me the hottest blowjob ever in my life, then i said her place your face on my balls now, she smiled but did it and i was rubbing my large lund on her pretty face, you are so beautiful, she took my ball in her mouth and then other one then looked at me and i said give me smootch, she came near my mouth and sucked my mouth while rubbing stroking my cock up and down faster, i knew i will cum but i wanted to cum in her lips, so i said her in lips take it quick, she understood i am about to cum, she said no and smiled, i said take na quick. she was rubbing stroking my lund faster , i just could not control anymore i knew i am about to cum, my semen came and i was moaning loudd aaaahhhhhhhhhh ohhh yeahhhhhhh, all fell on me itself because of gravity and some on car dashboard, her hands also got dirty as she was still stroking, i held her hairs tightly while moaning during my cummmmm, her hand was still on my large hard cock, i smiled and she said my hairs leave now, i left them and straight away took a nice passionate smootch, french kiss with her, she was not giving but i took it a deep 2 min smooch with my tongue in her mouth all of it, she had no choice but to give me that long kiss. then i left her and said give me tissue inside dash board, she gave me and i was cleaning my lund. she did also cleansed her hand which had my semen on it, then i wore my pant and she said drive now, happy you got what you wanted, i smiled and drove car, i was thinking mazaa aagaya aaj blowjob laykar apnee cousin sis say. That also she gave me with full passion. It was a dream come true for me. i played music in car while we were going home, i was thinking salee kal tak mujhay thapad maar rahee thee, aaj poora lund choos gayee mayra aur kya smooches dae gayee. mazaa aagaya but i wanted to sleep with her, Jism movie song was on, Jaadu hai nasha hai, madhoshiyan, she was feeling good opened window, her hairs were flying because of wind , she looked at me and smiled, i placed my hand on her thigh, nicely felt it, she placed her legs above dashboard and stretched them, while my hand was rubbing on her thighs and that song made the atmosphere more hot in car, i was again getting horny while pressing her thighs, then i took hand on her belly rubbed it and opened her jeans button with my left hand to see her pantie inside, she instantly removed my hand from there and said noooo enough. now be good boy. i smiled and we reached home, she said you want to stay or go, i said i am coming, she said your office, i said will take leave, she went up, i was behind her, she opened door silently, then said me slowly lock, her bro and mom were still sleeping, she said i am going for shower, i said wait let me click your pics first in this dress, she said ok, i took out phone, clicked few pics and then said thanks

[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

now you can go shower, she went, i was checking on her brother by then, i went his room, saw his face, he was really hurt too, was sleeping so i stood there for few min, saw that his sister came near me from her shower and said me is bhai ok, i said yah he will get healed, will take him to doctor tomorrow, she said thanks raj for being there, i looked at her nicely, she was wearing her night gown now, pink with rob above it, i said anything for you, she said yah my dog, i smiled and said i need to bath too, can i use your bathroom, she said sure, i went and took her towel itself, came out fresh, she gave me his bhai tshirt which was big as he was fat but i wore it and i wore my track pant which was still clean, she said so you will sleep in hall, is that ok, i was in no mood to sleep but i said yah later will sleep there, can you make coffee for me, she said sure, she went to kitchen, walked in front of me in that night gown, i was looking at her gaand, so sexy soft gaand, my lund made a movement in my pant, i also went in kitchen behind her and positioned myself behind her, she felt me and said what you doing, i grabbed her waist and whispered in her ear you are so beautiful, she said mom will come, i said she sleeping, i was rubbing my lund on her ass openly and told her to stand straight, i opened her rob while licking her neck, she turned and went inside her room, i smiled and followed her, went inside her room too, first i closed the door locked it, she said what you doing, i came near her, opened her rob and said her no need to wear now, she tried to hold it but i removed it all and there i saw her in her thin nightie under that rob, her arms were all visible, she sat on her bed and said no raj please enough. you cant. i came near her , bend myself and started to kiss her feet, you know i will do anything for you dont you, i fought with my mother also you seen it, i was licking her feet and toes, she pushed my face with her feet and said you are a bloody dog dont you, i said i am your dog only and again grabbed her feet, was licking it and then placed my mouth on her legs, started to suck them so white juicy, i pushed her down on her bed while sucking her legs, moved to her thighs, licked them all, with tongue, lips, i was just enjoying her creamy thighs, her gown i almost pulled it all up slowly till her pantie, she was hiding her white pantie which i already saw, my arms are big and bulky , so my strength was more then her, i just removed her hands aside so easily which were hiding that pantie of her and saw it was white, she was saying me slowly no, rajjj relax now, stop, i placed my mouth straight on her pantie started to suck it with my tongue, she was making too much movement, i looked at her and said sshhhh, she saw my eyes and made head movement like no, i placed my mouth again on her pantie and started to lick it, her vagina i was licking above her pantie, what a feeling it was, after a minute i just grabbed her pantie from the sides of her ass and pulled it down with force, it came all down and i have thrown it aside in the room, it fell down on floor, she was trying to get up but i grabbed her and placed my mouth straight away on her pussy lips, i did not even wasted a second, she had little pussy hairs that time, i was just sucking licking it all her juices, she had no choice but to grab my hairs and my mouth was licking the most tastiest pussy in the world, my dream of having her again and again was getting fulfilled, i placed her legs on my shoulders to open them a bit, so that i can lick her deep, her clit i took in my mouth, she had her eyes closed by then, i thought she is enjoying this sweet pain and feeling that i had her pussy in my mouth literally, i tried to grabbed her boobs but she held my both hands and was moving up and down on my face by rubbing her pussy on my lips, i held her hands tightly also when she was doing that, then she moaned aahhhh raaajj and made a tight grip of her hairs, i knew she cuming, i removed my face from her pussy and saw it was so wet, same time i pushed my middle finger in her pussy and started to put it in and out. my finger got so wet with her wetness, i took it in my mouth and then looked at her while sliding my two fingers in her now, she was making a face expression of noo aahh with slight moans, sometime tried to hold my hand, sometime trying to pull my hand away so i dont push my fingers in and out of her but now where i was able to stop, my lund was hard already, i was ready to fuck this bitch who was laying naked from down in front of me and i was sliding my fingers in her, same time i placed my mouth again between her thighs and started to lick her again, her pussy was tasting so nice and yummy that i wanted to eat her all. she again made a sudden moan of pain aaahhhhhh rajjjjj, stoppppp now, i held her both hands again and used my tongue inside her pussy lips, it was so pink from inside also, she was shaking with my licking now, almost 20 minutes of licking and sucking i did of her vagina and then i pulled my track pant down, she was tired i could see as she had 2 or 3 orgasms already, she saw me removing my track pant, i went down of bed, grabbed her legs and pulled her towards me, she knew what i will do now, she was about to get fuck, i just placed my lund on her chuut area and she pushed me with her leg and said noooo, i dont want this, i again held her and opened her legs, started to rub my lund on her chuut again, i said wait let me do, she said no rajjjbirrr i swear i will never talk with you if you did this, i looked at her she was getting serious, she said honestly i will never speak to you, i swear on my mom, i was like oh bhenchod ub kya drama hai yeah, i came up near her face with my dick, said her lick this then, she got up but was sitting on bed now, made her gown down, i came near her and said suck my lund, she looked at me and my cock, then took it inside her mouth again, i made a moan aahhhh achay say, poora karo, she looked at me and knew i was really horny that time and could fuck her also, i held her breast and slowly started to deep throat her, she got choked few times and thrown spit on my foot, i smiled and said what happen, she said so big, i cant, i said acha wont put deep now, you suck the way you want, i pulled her gown strap down and took her breast out, was playing with her nipple and making her suck my lund again. she was doing it slowly, i opened her hairs and grabbed them tight, i said you are so sexy. her right breast was naked out of her gown and she was sucking my lund. same time i got a call from shanky, she left my cock so i could see my phone, i picked up and said haan bay gaandu, then came near my cousin and showed her take in mouth, she took again, haan bol, kuch nahe waheen hun abhee, he said sab ok hoe gaya na, i said haan, abhee busy hun, he said abhee wahan hoe bhai, i said haan idhar hee ruk raha aaj raat, he said wah fir toe cousin ka maza maaro, i said woh hee chal raha, he said really, i said haan and i held her hairs tight and signal her lick balls, she started to suck my balls now, then i said shanky chal kal baat kartay abhee busy hun, he said kya kar rahay hoe moan kee awaz aarahe aapke, i said pata toe hai tujhay sab, he said choos rahee hai kya, i said haan abhhee , ek dum poora badiya wala woh bhee, he laughed haha ok you enjoy, kal miltay, i said ok, then i grabbed her breast again, smootched her nicely, said her lick my tongue my doll, we both were licking now each other spits, she was mine i knew, after sucking her tongue and lips, i again slide my lund in her lips, she was stroking also now, so i cum quick, i was near she knew, i said her you need to swallow this. she looked at me and shake her head in nooo direction, i knew salee nahe karaygee, so i took my lund out her mouth and started to stroke it hard and fast, she said no let me get up now, i said wait, i was near, kiss again, she did kissed the tip, with tongue made a kiss, she did that i held her hairs tight and i knew i am cumming , here my semen came again so much with a splash i was throwing on her face, some went in her eye, hairs and on her lips, drops of semen were still cumming, she was like yuckkkk rajjjbirr what you did, i saw her face after ejaculation, it was nicely painted with my semen, so pretty face of her, then i brought my cock near her mouth again and said clean it doll, she sucked it with no other choice and said me you are badd very bad guy and i was laughing sorry so bad i am really, she said yes you are and ran away to bathroom for cleaning, i wore my pant, i was tired too, i grabbed her pantie from floor and said her good night after a nice long kiss in end. when she came out of bathroom, i grabbed her from her waist and smooched her nice french kiss and said her see you tomorrow , she said return that, she signal towards her pantie in my hand, i smiled and smelled it in front of her, made her felt more shy and gave her back, went out and during sleep in hall i was thinking ub toe yeah mayree hoe chukkee hai, chuut iskee kabhee bhee chod lunga, kal salee nay thapad maara tha aaj lund choos kar chuut chuswaa gayee, she was clever too i knew how she made me go against my own mother but what to do for such hot chuut i was ready to do anything that time. i was crazy for her. that night i got such a nice deep sleep.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 23-05-2021, 03:36 PM