Adultery Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant
(21-05-2021, 04:36 PM)RaviShikha Wrote: Hands on her hips, breasts thrust out, she turned facing Chetan and then pivoted to Bhola exhibiting herself.

"Bolo boys, Mein kaise lag rahi hoon?" (Tell me, boys! How do I look?!)

Looking at Bhola, she twisted a little bit and pouted, and then turned again showing her profile making sure he had a good look at her.

Bhola gulped speechless, and then placed his hands, still carrying his drink between his legs in an instinctive action to hide his hard on. Shobha didn't fail to notice.

Chetan was the first to recover. He took a deep breath and said, "Ek dum hot!", and then added cheekily, "Abhi koi keh raha that ki tum ek dum maal ho! Must maal!" (Too hot! As Someone was saying just now, you are quite a piece.)

Shobha didn't take offence, didn't care and choose to take the crude phrase as flattery.

"Bhabhi, aap ekdum top model lag rahi ho!" (Bhabhi, you look like a top model), Bhola chimed in trying to make the right impression.

"Really!", she said, her smile brightening several degrees. She then flung her arms around Bhola and sat down in his lap. She then turned to Chetan and said playfully, "You know aaj se Bhola mera boyfriend hai. Kyon, Bhola, mera boyfriend banoge?" (From today Bhola is my boyfriend. Why, Bhola, will you be my boyfriend?!)

Poor Bhola felt he had a heart attack and died and gone to heaven. He gurgled in happiness not knowing of any appropriate response.

Chetan smiled drily and raised his glass in a mock toast, "Acchi jodi hai!" (You make for a great couple!).

Shobha flung her arms playfully around Bhola's neck, hugged him and snuggled close to his cheeks. She mussed his gelled hair and kissed him on his cheeks. The cologne on him smelt great and she inhaled deeply. He took advantage by snuggling his face against her breasts. Her freshly showered hair was still wet, and had the intoxicating fresh smell of her shampoo. The silk of her kimono-like nightgown, against his chest and the warmth of her naked thighs felt unlike anything he had felt since last week. Shobha was however perched on Bhola's lap in an awkward position and she adjusted herself to get a little comfortable. She immediately felt Bhola's hardness. She deliberately grinded her ass against his hardon, and he had a sudden intake of breath as his cock hurt from the weight of her pelvis.

I am between a cock and a hard place, she thought smiling to herself at the pun in her situation.

She pulled her head back to look at Bhola's face. He actually looked quite handsome in a very earthy way. His thick hair shone from the gel - perhaps a tad too much. He was clean shaven and she could now notice that he had a hard set jaw with high cheekbones. His neck and shoulder lines were clean, and very masculine. If only he were more polished, she thought, but his rustic demenour had a quality that she found attractive in an animalistic manner. And his lips. He had thick lips. Very sexy, she thought.

Very kissable.

And then she kissed Bhola on the mouth.

wowwwwww

pllllllsss moreeeee

a tongue kiss...lots of tongue.....in front of her husband?? wow.....I often tell Shivani....its my dream...to watch you smooching another guy in front of me.... banana banana banana
Click on the pics to view larger version

Couple from Bangalore
My wife thread:  https://xossipy.com/thread-37134.html

[Image: sm2-horz1.jpg]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 05-02-2021, 01:42 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 27-02-2021, 12:31 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-02-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Newdevil - 08-03-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 03-03-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 14-03-2021, 12:42 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by sidshivani - 22-05-2021, 01:02 AM