Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
But the thing worries me is more and more are getting involved, that too young girls. Suppose that if they open their mouth, it will be hell of problem. As long as they keep, their mouth shut its ok. But maintaining so many women at a time is tough job, you need to keep it secret from one to another and you need to adjust timings. As well, you need to satisfy each at their session without grumbling. I need to cut short everything. But how was biggest question. In past two or two and half hours, I had to face three different people and narrowly missed getting caught. It was adding tension. But I could not turn back till marriage process is over. I don’t know whether Sheela felt her sister’s taste on my rod or not. But she didn’t express anything. She is an old player need to know it, maybe she was in hurry and didn’t notice it. As far as she is, quite I have no problem and let me face if at the time she raises that point. Next day also those new kids took me with them with some pretext in presence of their parents. Akshata was urging to go to bed. We sat land had chat leisurely. I was eager to know rest of her story. She continued how she got intimate with her friend and became almost lesbian with her.

As this had advantage of both being, girls and no one would suspect us. We could be together in room as long as we wished. Whenever we met, we talked about only sex and nothing else. Our usual sessions were short timed. This was making us impatient, as we had to proceed to our house. Then she thought of good idea of combined study. It worked well, my mom was pleased to hear such statement from her daughter of studying. As I was not keen in study and usually she had to pursue me to complete my homework and study. As she was relieved of that work she readily agreed for this and instructed mangle to join me in studies. She arranged even bigger cot in our room, with nice bedding and all. It was refurnished and couple of chairs added to our furniture. Mom was so happy that, she volunteered to prepare tea and assured of snack if needed. She instructed my friend do not hesitate, use any amenities, which are there in house. And not to hesitate to ask for tea or even allowed her to help herself for anything. She little knew what amenities are expected to use. Her name is Parvathi, she is so clever she had solution for everything.

No doubt, we studied together but our extracurricular activities increased. Daily we studied until night and we had our activities started late night. We became pure lesbians in week’s time. We had spared our dear Mangala as she slept early before we started our nocturnal activities after confirming all elders are sleeping. Jiju and didi were back on one occasion. Before we began our own things, I remembered our adventure with Mangala. I told my experience of watching live show with Mangala. She became curious, so I took her back of home. I helped her climb window and cautioned her to be silent. We were at right time, jiju was getting ready for a fuck. Didi was nude and took him in her arms. Both hugged for some time, they were rubbing each other’s nude bodies. Heat was creating between them. Jiju told her something she nodded and got up, took seat between his legs. She started playing with his semi hard penis, she played with it for some time. Then she licked the mushroom head of his penis. Parvathi looked at his tool and exclaimed, what a size it is. This seems to very big. How will she take it in. That should give hell of a pain to her. I asked her keep quiet, otherwise we will be caught red handed.
She pushed me aside for better viewing. I gave her enough places to watch the live show. There didi was giving blowjob for some time. Then she rolled beside him. It was his turn to give her head. She widened her knees and took position to lick her. He went on licking until didi was shouting. She must have discharged. He left her pussy and positioned to start for real thing. He took hold of his thing and aimed at her opening. He slowly pushed it into her. In three four strokes it disappeared into her. Parvathi was holding her hand on her mouth to stop herself from shouting with joy. Her eyes bulged as if they were detaching from their sockets. I was lost in my own world but she was witnessing this for first time. He started moving in rhythm. He picked up pace, he was pumping her hard. She was moaning hard, rather she was shouting. I looked at Parvathi, she was holding window bar with one hand and rubbing her crotch with another hand. I was in tension that, she might fall down due to holding bar with one hand and rubbing her pussy. I cautioned her to stop that nonsense thing now and you can do it in room. She was not ready to listen. We were lucky that jiju to started banging didi with real speed and force and fell over sis.

Show was over. I took Parvathi to room. We hit bed and she removed her panty and threw it. She put her finger in her slit, started fingering herself. I was pressing from above clothes. She took my hand and guided it to her snatch. In fact, we had not properly fingered, we used to play over each other lick. I poked a finger into her hole. It went easily as it was wet enough. I pumped her for few moments then she urged me to insert one more finger. I pumped her pussy for some time, she was moaning loud enough to wake up Mangala. At last, she shook violently after releasing good amount of her feminine juice on my hand. Then she made me nude, by watching jiju fucking didi and playing with Parvathi had me wet there. She straight away dived into my pussy. Started eating it like there is no tomorrow. It made me cum in series, then she started finger fucking me. This we had not done so far. We used to lick and suck, but no fingering. This lesson not taught to me. It proved something to feel strange. She was fingering me then Mangala also joined with us. Parvathi was fingering me and Mangala started sucking my breasts.

Both of these girls made me horny than ever. They did not leave me even after reaching climax for many times. I was so spent I was almost fainted. Then only they left me. When I recovered, I saw them playing together. It was our almost first threesome. Mangala was on her back and Parvathi was licking her pussy. I joined them, I took her tiny tits in my hand and pressed them. She was urging me to press harder. They were so small I could not use complete hand but used only palm covered her entire tit. I pulled at her mosquito bite nipples. I sucked them and pulled by teeth. Even hardly, I could hold them by teeth but managed to do so. She was reacting in a strange way she was making so much noise, almost like didi. Then we traded places, Parvathi came to her chest and I started sucking her pussy. Then I inserted small finger into her pussy. She did shout I do not know because of pleasure or pain. She holds my hand still for some time and left it. When she freed my hand, I started fingering her. Her juice was coming and she was wet enough for our action. I do not know whether she reached climax or not but she arched her back. Then Parvathi asked me to stop. Therefore, I gave up and rolled on bed.

One side Parvathi and other side Mangala. Both faced at me and placed their hands on me. I was sandwiched between them. That night we slept nude hugging. Early morning I woke for pee. Both had placed each leg on me. I pushed gently Mangala and then Parvathi, got up for bathroom. We ad attached bath so no need to wear clothes. I finished and came again between them. When I lay I placed my leg on sleeping Parvathi, her sleep was disturbed, she opened her eyes to find me beside her and nude. She looked at herself and she too was nude. She threw her leg on mine. We were like scissor, our legs in each other. I placed my hand on her tit and I wanted to sleep some more. But as she placed her palm on my tit, she didn’t keep quite but started pressing it. I was getting aroused again. In turn, I squeezed her tits it set fire again. She mounted me and started rubbing her twat on me. She was doing as if jiju did to didi. She was pretending as if she was fucking me. Our loins met and rubbed to each other. She placed a pillow under my buttock, placed her legs like scissor, and started rubbing again. Our pussies became wet and rubbing sensation was taking us to heaven. We did it till both of us had orgasm.

It was starting of our enhanced lesbianism. It has become routine almost. Within a month, I found my tit enlarging with this activity and Mangala too developed in her size. Once, Parvathi took us to her house taking permission of my mom for a change. We did not have cue of our visit. We had dinner there only with guests. Aunt had prepared delicious food, it might be reason for my friend. So we had small chat with guests, I headed to her room for study. She was still chatting with them. I did my homework half way, when she joined me. We completed our studies and I was sleepy. I bid good night and prepared to sleep. She stopped me from sleeping as she was facing some difficulty with maths. She requested me to help her. We solved many problems. I was yawning but she was not ready to let me sleep. Once we finished our work, she started playing with me. We kissed for some time and she got up from bed. She went out without saying anything. She must have gone to fetch water I thought. She did not turn up even after several minutes, I decided to sleep without our usual naughty things. I was almost in sleep, then she came to bed and pulled me from bed.

I was above to fall from bed. She was in hurry and did not care that I was sleeping. Then she realized and supported me, she whispered to follow her. When she brought stool and placed in front of a room. Then my tube flashed she must have had program set for tonight. Then only she had invited me. We somehow balanced on single stool. Her young guests were her cousin and her hubby, which I came to know later. They were already nude and playing with each other. He was asking her to suck it seems but she was not ready. They had little argument, but she was reluctant and finally he asked her to hold it, she took his member in her hand and gave little squeezes. His semi erect penis got life and started to get erect. He started kissing her body. He sucked her boobs, they were larger than mine were. For some time he played with her boobs then he went on kissing her body, probably he wanted to lick her hole but she did not allow sucking her. At last he gave up idea, she whispered him something. Poor woman she is not aware of pleasure of sucking and being licked. I am enjoying this act with girl but she is not allowing her hubby to do so. I pitied her for lack of sex knowledge.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 12:10 PM