Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I said yes my mom too has very big, but they have become loose and sort of hanging. She asked me have you seen hers, many times, as women do not hesitate to change dress or even bath in presence of other females from family. Have you touched her boobs, she asked. It was a shocking question. What are you saying I asked her? Casually I asked, she replied. That means you have touched hers. She said yes many times, not directly on pretexts. I was always fascinated by boobs, I do not know when I was attracted by them, but I had always felt like touching. I have felt almost of all my friends with or without their knowledge. When I was not grown, I tried to play with others and when my things started appearing, I have been playing with mine. I was astonished to hear, as per my opinion boys are fascinated but being girl and that too before she had them means at preteen itself she had such thoughts. Later she told that she has seen her parents fucking and licking when she was too young. I was addicted to see their acts. Later she had cultivated to spy upon all the relatives and she missed no chance to witness such acts, even she was hunting for a view. So for such a girl losing virginity or involving in sex was not a wonder. She was kissing my boobs and she sucked like males. She was sucking one while played with other, her free hand was roaming on my body. She had become expert in sex as she had witnessed number of sex plays. She licked all over my body. She turned me on my tummy, she licked me throughout my spine. It was sending waves of electricity. She had cupped both of my breasts while she licked my back. She rolled me on my back and came on top of me. She started sucking my balls and raised my skirt to my waist. She massaged my bare legs, it was making me wet between legs. Unhooked my skirt and discarded it. She was still fully clothed, I too wanted to feel her tits. I unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She was wearing only bra inside.

I took her bra off her. Her boobs were smaller than mine were and not as firm as mine. Both of us were topless, she offered her breast me to suck. I did as per her wish. I took her nipple in mouth and sucked until she got excited really. She was moaning a lot, I was afraid of her other family members may hear this sound. But she was careless. In fact, I told her to be quite. She said me not to worry, as no one will come to my room. I was relaxed by her assurance. I started eating her breasts one by one. She rubbed her boobs on my mouth. What a feeling it was given. Though Mangala and me rubbed each other was different from this mature girl. She taught me to suck and lick her breasts. She said to suck her nipples and pressing other. I followed her instructions. Next, she removed my skirt and panty. I was complete nude in presence of my friend. She licked my toe then feet, it was tickling and at the same time arousing. She licked my inside thighs, I never knew that it is so sensitive. I was enjoying this act immensely. She kissed all over my thighs concentrating inner thighs. She caressed my pubic hairs. Then she came between my legs, she licked pubic hairs, then slid to my pussy. First, she kissed periphery, then she came to outer lips [which I came to know later]. She licked it was sending me shivers, then inner lips and finally on my clit. By then I was so aroused I started cumming instantly. She gave some time before I recovered and went again for it. She poked her tongue into my slit, within no time she made me horny again. She went on lapping my cunt at the same she played with my clit. She licked it like dog, I was trying to make sound lessen by closing my mouth with my own hand. I was pressing my breasts alternatively. I didn’t take more time to gush liters of juice. I was squirting on her face making her face wet by my juices. She licked every drop of me in fact. Literally, she drank everything. I was floating in heaven. This was my first orgasm of my life. I never knew it would be so nice.

I took leave from them cutting their story, as I was getting late for my work. She took promise from me to come next day. As far as Akshata is concerned, I would not deny such a sweet invitation. A nubile and well-developed girl cannot be resisted. By mere look, one's saliva would start dribbling, I wanted to have her as long as she wishes, and only thing is that she should keep our relation secret. Returned to Sheela’s place she was resting and I had nothing to do until she further instructed me. So I planned to go to Shyamala. She was happy to see me. She welcomed me with open arms rather legs. She closed door behind me and locked it. She started kissing in door way itself as if we had met after years. She led me to room. She didn’t leave me to change, pushed on bed fell over me. In fact, I wanted to have a shower after love making with her niece. I had not washed bloodstains but just wiped it with cloth. She unzipped my pant, took off my tool started licking it like lollypop. It was hard within no time as usual. Then we both shed our clothes, this time she mounted me, we had wonderful session. I took enough time to fill her as already I had fucked her niece just an hour back.

Once we did it, we wanted to rest for some time. But bad luck bell rang, she pulled on nightdress and headed to open door. Mean time she threw a lungi to cover myself. I wrapped it and fell on bed. I wanted to sleep for some time as I had couple of rounds and morning I had exerted myself in work. Sheela came with Shyamala. Both talked for some time and Shyamala came into room collected her dress headed to bath. After bath, she got dressed in chudi and they talked something, which needed Shymala to go out. She took her scooty[girls’ phatphatiya] and left. She bid a flying kiss and went off shouting her sis to prepare some tea for Shree. He may awake in short time. Sheela went to my room to find me. As I was in Shyama’s bedroom, she was looking for me there. I was pretending like sleeping as I was bit frightened as we narrowly missed. Otherwise, we could be caught red handed. Somehow, atmosphere was clear, so far, Sheela hadn’t raised any doubt. She found me lying on bed on back. She called me on finding no response she shook me. I kept mum, for a surprise, she slid my lung, caught sleeping monster. I was scared as just few minutes back I had fucked her sis and just before her niece.

I was more tensed as she may find taste of her sis on it. I was in real trouble, I was tired by repeat in an hour, and now one more was demanding it. I was not in position to avoid or oppose. I could not tell that just now I have filled her sister’s womb. And before that, I had deflowered her niece. I was literally tired I could take no more. But I was not in a position to reveal it to her. She squeezed it, then without warning, she gulped down my still dead snake. I think she must have felt her sisters juice and cum mixture on it. As she rang bell I didn’t attempt to move from bed except wrapping lungi. Her expert fingers and mouth made it stand like flagpole. She didn’t bother to look at my face, she raised her saree and squatted over me. She adjusted my cock to her entrance and started swallowing me.
Now I could not keep quite. I pressed her boobs from above her clothes. She must have come well prepared as she was not wearing panty or it was just a coincidence. She unhooked her blouse and pushed her bra, exposing her boobs. I started kneading them both at once. She went on humping in full speed may be she was in mood of quickie.

She jumped over me till her climax hit her. She fell on me still struggling for her breath. I hugged her and rolled without breaking contact. I came on top of her. My erect rod was still embedded in her hole. I started moving slowly, she hurried me to finish off early. I too realized the situation and started humping her like a mad man. I don’t like quickies always I prefer slow, sensual, and long lasting. Now I had no choice so I banged her like engine. She was shouting like hell. Her entire family is like that, all of them make lot of noise. I had to find out something for noise reduction system. Otherwise, I would land in more trouble like now. Not only noise but all are itchy and always hot, if they find time or opportunity they will not spare me. Her daughters, herself, and her younger sis. Now I had experienced her niece also. Somehow, I managed to cum filling her bit older cunt. We had hardly recovered before bell rang. She wiped her face with saree and asked me to straighten clothes. She got up to leave, still her saree hunched in her hand. I could see cum dripping and flowing through her thigh.

She lifted saree and tried to rub it, wherever she felt damp. Straightened her hairs and ran to door to receive her sis. Shyamala shouted at me to get up and freshen. I was too tired so, I kept mum. Sheela intervened & said I think he is sleeping. Let him sleep he must be tired of days work. Both of them smiled thinking of their own episodes. I wanted a good rest. But Shyamala not knowing that I had one more session she made me get up. They called me to join them at kitchen. I freshened and joined them. She was preparing tea, I asked them for some snacks, and Sheela filled a plate and came to me. Poor guy must be tired and handed plate but didn’t forget to pinch my cheek and winked at me with naughty smile. For this Shyamala also gave a naughty smile stealthily. As she too knew the reason, for which I was exerted. I thought if I will remain here for some more days, they might drain me out. And its fact, when I came here I had two cousins and their dear mom, but after coming here Shyamala was added. Now that Akshata has literally bangd me blackmailing. I don’t know what future has in its treasure. I don’t regret for any of them, as each one of them are super and enjoyed every episode.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 12:06 PM