Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She wanted me to commit verbally. I kept quite. I was in big dilemma whether to speak out or not. They had me screwed with my video, indulging with both cousins. I was not in position to deny anything. So I said yes, I prefer that way at the same time they also insisted. I asked them to delete everything ask for any favor. Akshata asked me to do it but remember that we have copies of this. After thinking a lot on this matter, I asked them what they expect from me. Akshata said no big deal. I want you to treat me as Shweta and do all the things with me. I could have jumped on her proposal, as she is also real beauty and can’t resist her invitation. This girl needs, what I had not dreamt so far. But which male can deny her request for which they will be ready to die. But she has a very young companion, whom you can’t think of touching at least for another three or four years. It’s not fair to do such things with you. You are my cousins and you are too young for sex. Don’t try to take disadvantage of video. I request you to delete this and copies. If any one comes to know about this, what will be fate of your cousins and me? Think that before doing anything. They also insisted me to do it. It seems they had seen their parents doing and were curious to know. On lots of persistence, I agreed. See once you fall into it, it will be very difficult to avoid or stop. You said already you have boyfriends and that may lead to many more problems. Once you allow them to do, you will be their puppet. They may take disadvantage of you people. It’s my earnest request to stop this nonsense thing, and concentrate on studies. For your benefit, I am telling. Akshata retorted, don’t give lectures like big netas or swamiji. We know all the consequences and you are to obey, what you are told.

Once we did it, we wanted to rest for some time. But bad luck bell rang, she pulled on nightdress and headed to open door. Mean time she threw a lungi to cover myself. I wrapped it and fell on bed. I wanted to sleep for some time as I had couple of rounds and morning I had exerted myself in work. Sheela came with Shyamala. Both talked for some time and Shyamala came into room collected her dress headed to bath. After bath, she got dressed in chudi and they talked some thing which needed, shymala to go out. She took her scooty[girls’ phatphatiya] and left. SheDespite of my efforts to convince, they were reluctant. At last, I had to drop my weapon [raise]. Bigger girl took off her dress and became nude in record time. What a beautiful girl she is. She is little above 15 years. Milky white in color, straight and sharp nose bit short. She is about 5.1 or 5.2 height. Boobs little at bigger size for her frame. May be 32 b cups nipples almost half an inch long, honey colored. Areolas are bit lighter than nipples. She has got longest nipples for her age and size of tits. Flat tummy little oversized buns. Small navel brown colored pubes, probably never cut. Could see small slit between thighs joint. Long and slender legs. Flawless skin glowing. In a single word, she is filled with whatever needed to be sexbomb. She ordered her sister to get undressed. Silently she too undressed herself. This girl is about 4.9 height, round face very fair in color little chubby. Bit larger than lemon sized tits with dark brown colored nipples and honey color areola. Chubby cheeks bit thicker waist. Protruded hips fat legs. Polished nails crowned by big eyes [Vishalakshi]. No another word other than beauty. Akshata came to me. Unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it. I could tell nothing but to rise my hands to get it rid. Our lovemaking scene was still running on screen. I could not stop myself from commenting how beautiful cousins I have, looking at screen. Despite of being with them and bedding with them has not yet made me satisfied. They are so well behaved and nice mannered. Akshata sat beside me. I looked into her eyes. There was a look of burning desire. She leaned over me, caressing my hard chest muscles. I was silent she pushed her face towards my face. Still I was watching her move. She placed her lips over mine. At this age one should appreciate her level of self confidence. She removes my shirt and sits beside me. bid a flying kiss and went off shouting her sis to prepare some tea for Shree. He may awake in short time. Sheela went to my room to find me. As I was in Shyama’s bedroom, she was looking for me there. I was pretending like sleeping as I was bit frightened as we narrowly missed. Otherwise, we could be caught red handed. Somehow, atmosphere was clear, so far, Sheela hadn’t raised any doubt. She found me lying on bed on back. She called me on finding no response she shook me. I kept mum, for a surprise, she slid my lung, caught sleeping monster. I was scared as just few minutes back I had fucked her sis and just before her niece.

Asks for kiss and despite of no reaction she kisses on her own. Now it was unavoidable and I started responding to her kiss. She broke kiss, looked into my eyes, smiled, and came for another one. I started kissing her, she responded like a pro. I could not believe the way she was kissing. She inserted her tongue into my mouth and licked inner side of mouth. She played with my tongue and touched all spots wherever her tongue could reach. Now my hand caressed her nude back. She shivered with my touch. She took my hand and placed it on her tit. I started caressing it with fingertips, she was getting aroused. Our kiss continued, she broke kiss for air and gulped some air to continue kissing. When at last we broke kiss her lips were swollen and had become red due to furious kissing. I showered kisses on her face then neck and reached to her throat. She was asking me to suck her tits but I was avoiding them. I went on kissing her navel and licked it. At last, she could not tolerate and pulled my face to her tit. I took one nipple into my mouth while pressed other one. She was moaning like hell. I licked her entire tit and took other nipple into my mouth. Though I bit harder, she didn’t shout of pain. May be she is used to it. While eating her tit my free hand traveled to her stomach, caressed it then to navel and at last to her pubic hairs. She was shuddering beneath me. Searched for her slit and caressed around it. She started convulsing beneath me. Might be she had reached her first of orgasm with me. I waited till her convulsions subsided, then I started to caress her thighs. I went to her toes, licked each fingers while caressing other. Licked her entire leg leaving trails of saliva on her leg. After finishing with other leg also, I came to centre of her legs. I placed my palm over her thigh joint and caressed she tried to close her legs. I asked her, why you want to close legs. Bhayya it’s tickling there. Wait for some time it will disappear.

She took it off completely and then slid my u wear also. We both lay nude in each other’s arms. I wanted to feel her entire nubile body. Her nipples had become hard, they were drilling my hard chest. We kissed again for minutes, by now she was getting horny again. I pushed her bit low and placed her mouth on my chest, she got clue and started sucking my nipples. Voluntarily she licked all over my body. When she came to my throbbing cock, she looked at me. I encouraged her to kiss knob. She was bit hesitant, I pushed back foreskin and clean wiped precum, which was dripping. I, asked her to try, she nodded and kissed tip of my bulbous head. She took bed sheet and wiped it again. This time she took whole mushroom in her mouth, started licking it like lollypop. She tried to stuff it into her mouth, I cautioned her to take it as much as she could and avoid biting. She nodded her head still my hard shaft in her mouth. I really wondered for her knowledge at this tender age. She took my cock into her mouth, started giving a blowjob, she did it till her jaws ached. She lay on her back. She asked me could you do it for me. It was my turn to return favor. I sat between her thighs, made them apart. Gave a lick to her slit, took her small but prominent clit. I ticked it with fingers, she shivered with every touch. She started moaning, I lapped her small hairs covered pussy. Went for her pussy, first licked outer lips, and then came to inner lips. Entered my tongue into her tight snatch. Placed both hands on her tits. Started lapping her pussy while I pressed her tits. Her moans increased. Took off one hand placed it on her snatch. I was sucking her like there was no tomorrow. With free hand twisted her clit that triggered her pleasure. She started pushing her pelvis into my mouth. Her pussy was leaking juice. I licked everything without wasting a single drop. Inserted a finger into her tight hole. She was pushing her twat into my face.

She was jumping so high, I had to keep her pinned to bed. Within a minute she started gushing her juice, she was requesting me to fuck her but I ignored her please. Went on licking her cunt till she stopped discharging. She fell like a dead animal after heavy climax. My face was covered with her love juice. I took her dress and wiped my face. In a series, she had climaxed several times. But it was second in half an hour. She fell on bed, she needs several minutes to recover. I asked Mangala to bring some snacks and horlicks or some other things to drink. She was going nude, I called her back and asked her to wear dress.
She dressed herself and brought some snacks, placed on table went to fetch drinks. I made Akshata sit and asked her to have snacks. She was not willing but I forced her to have some, as she needs energy for further activity. She blushed hearing further activity. I asked her are you willing for further. She said eager to have. I took her and made her sit on my lap. I served her food we shared snacks. By then Mangala came with bournvita, she too had snacks and drink. I lay on my back, Akshata came, fell on my chest. We chatted for some time, and then she started kissing me. It was signal to proceed. I started exciting her. She was getting wet already in anticipation of further activities. I made her hornier by twisting her clit. She was urging to fuck me. She got off me and took a old bed spread, cream and a Turkish towel. She pushed me aside, spread old sheet on it. And gave cream to me. I asked why for, she blushed and kept quite. On insistence she said, I am going to bleed, this sheet is for that, and you know what to do with cream. I said no, she took it and started applying to my pole saluting to sky. She took generous amount of cream and smeared my shaft. I was speechless at her knowledge and preparations. She had kept old sheet ready to pour semen and blood on it.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 12:02 PM