Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Next morning as usual I went for jog. On coming back, I found Radha in hall. As soon as I entered, she looked at me. Her eyes told different story, there was look of hatred. I felt she looked at me in anger. I avoided her look and occupied seat. She left for kitchen, on the way back she didn’t turn to me at all. I felt bad about her behavior. I could not analyze situation. I don’t know whether she saw me with her bhabhi or with Shweta and her sis. The other day they had made lot of noises. Or else biggest threat was this small girl Mangala’s hand in my short. As the girl was sleeping, she might not have complained about it. If she has seen me doing with her bhabhi or me getting more closer with her might be jealous of that.
I took bath and had breakfast along with Rohit, we had small chat nothing specific, but he surely saw me looking at his sis now and then, whenever she moved in hall or kitchen. But none of us made any comment. I took mobile which I had kept for charging and not used it since morning.
Next day while I was leaving Sheela aunts house after food. Mangala came running to me and said she needs to visit her cousins’ house as her mom has directed to collect something from there. Before we left, her one more cousin that is her uncle’s daughter Akshata joined us.

Mangala sat first then me and last was this Akshata. She guided me to that house. I had visited that place earlier but not frequently. Akshata got down and opened door with key she was carrying. I asked what do you need from here and where are uncle and aunt. She asked me to come in. I parked bike and went inside. Its big house nicely decorated had big hall with all modern amenities. Mangala took me upstairs into a room. That is also a nicely decorated bedroom having all modern amenities. It had TV, CD player, AC, and laptop. I asked whose room is this. She said it’s her father’s sister’s house. She made me sit on bed. Akshata joined us with a tray. She had brought water and cold drinks. I was thirsty, so I took water, and then she poured cold drinks, handed one glass to me. They too took each. We went on sipping while chatting. She is also very much talkative and we knew each other as we are related. And almost every day we met at Sheela’s place. She opened some topic and we were chatting. After some time I asked them to give me whatever was to be collected. I was missing Shyama and hot afternoon session with her.

They asked us to relax for some time. As all of us are tired and need some rest and it’s too hot outside to move. I said ok and send message to Shyama that I am held somewhere and not sure of coming. Somehow, the topic turned to college and from there to friends and boyfriends. It was turning interesting as they told spicy stories about their friends and their boyfriends. I asked Akshata about her boy friend. She admitted that she is having one. I asked it to Mangala jokingly, but for my surprise, she too admitted that she is having one and that too seriously. My jaw dropped to floor.
A girl hardly twelve years old is having a boy friend. No one can believe this on earth. I said you are kidding. Akshata said its true. We are cousins and they are real brothers. We some time go to pictures all together. First Akshata made friendship with a boy, he used to come with his younger brother, and Mangala used to accompany me. We became close and they became friends. It’s always double date. Now I was very nervous, hearing this. Do you know meaning of boy friend I questioned her. I know much more than that. See I have a good guide for me and in turn, she has good seniors to guide her. We know everything. I wanted to close discussion there itself, but they continued. At last asked them what you do on your date. They said we roam around, go to good restaurants in the town. Even some times, we go to movies also. So you have advanced a lot, I commented. What else you do in cinema halls. What else? We do what others do with boyfriends in darkness of cinema hall. My friend touches me everywhere and her boy touches her. My friend guides him and me to her. Thus, we enjoy a lot. What else you have done I asked as I could not control my curiosity. If you tell about yours, I will tell ours. I am not that lucky with girls I lied. I have girls as friends but no girlfriends in real sense. I felt like leaving place, as I was not interested to continue such talks with small girls like them. It’s not fair to share also.

I got up and expressed my wish to leave the place. Akshata was playing with laptop while talking to us. She had entrusted main talk to younger one. Mangala pulled my hand and made me to sit back. They asked me to tell fact. I said I don’t have experiences as your cousin has spoiled my carrier. He brought me to him and employed me as salary less employee of him. Otherwise, I would be a free bird. I too would be enjoying college life and my free time could be used for study or enjoyment. Here I have spoiled my life. We will take your words for granted but we know that you are hiding something from us. We will tell about ours. We have kissed and played with our respective friends. In addition, we are lesbians. That was shock for me. I was getting shocks one after another. These kids are sharing their secrets so openly as if they have consumed bhelpuri, or paanipuri. On the other hand, cinema stories. It’s not better to make too young as friends. There is saying in our region.
You should not clean your shit with small stone and should not make friendship with small kids. I got up again, they asked me to wait again. I was hesitant but they insisted me to sit. I tried to change topic but they were persistent. I sat down, they continued. Mangala had seen a live show and explained me later about it. Her description excited us and we did as she had but girl to girl. Later we saw few b f and learnt lesbian sex. I was getting curious as well excited by their disruption. I had heard so much now I was getting more curious to know. Have you seen BF ? I asked. She said many and right now, we have some here. She started one clip, like this, we have many. She turned monitor to my side. I looked casually at monitor. I collapsed on bed, I started shivering and sweating profusely. They looked at me and then at monitor and said. Shit, we opened a wrong clip but made no attempt to close it.

My legs had become like rubber, there was no strength left in them. I collapsed on bed, I could move even to close the video. They were smiling at themselves. Akshata gave me water, I took silently. She took back empty glass refilled and offered me, I said thanks. I asked them what they want from me. They said nothing but you will have to do as we tell. Go ahead, was all I could mutter. No big deal, just do it with us the same you are doing to them. I can think of it but first delete it. From laptop or your memory card or from cds we have written. From where you want it to be deleted.
Me – what does it mean.
Akshata – the moment she got memory card, I downloaded it to laptop and copied it to few discs.
Me – are you kidding,
she - I was thinking that, the moment you see it here. You will attempt to delete it from here.
I kept quiet, didn’t have answer for this.
Me – how did you get this video?
Akshata – Mangala told me, there is something going in between her cousins and you. I asked her to keep vigilance. While you were playing with Mangala Sandhya was whispering something to you. She reported it to me. I suspected it and asked her to keep an eye on you.
Me – next,

She – she woke up with sound of moaning. Both of them were making lot of noise. She too was sexually attracted to you. That is the reason she tried to show her tits to you. You fell for it and she was successful to make you touch them. But you neglected her and her nice tits. That is why she inserted her hand in your short in morning hours to feel your hard, young cock. It was her play to seduce you.
Me – how come you know everything in detail.
She – it is our joint venture. We discuss everything before executing it. Always I suggest her next step. It was me who plant her in your bedroom. I was shy to come otherwise I myself wanted to come with you. In other way as she is small girl, she could take entry easily. If I had come, aunt would have placed all of us into other room. She saw you making love to them, she reported me and I abused her for losing a golden chance to BLACK MAIL YOU. She should have thought on first instance to record it. In fact, she thought of it but she was not having mobile or camera with her. Next day I advised her to use yours, if she had brought one with herself you could be alarmed and your handset is good one with 8-mega pixel camera. When girls moved to adjoining room and you were making her sleep. She pretended like sleeping. You fell for it. As per my advice, she recorded it in your set and took out memory card from it. It was yesterday and you are such a fool. You are not aware of your missing memory card, till now.
Then only I checked for card, it was missing. I was under impression that due to a kid throwing it on floor it might have incurred some problem and am not able to access it. I didn’t bother to check for the card.
Akshata - I had to purchase a card reader to download this. In fact, your handset is very good. Fortunately, the light is also on. Do you always do it in full light?

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:59 AM