Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I came back as usual in night. All three girls were waiting for me. I had to make them sleep particularly youngest one. Sandhya came and fell on me she too followed. We chatted for a while. I whispered Sandhya to pretend like sleeping. She got beside me, still the youngest was laying on me. I patted her back to sleep. When we confirmed her of sleeping, we started our nocturnal activities. Shweta wanted us to do in bright light I had no problem for that. That day I fucked both girls enough to make them tired so that I can proceed to aunt’s room. We cleaned and rolled mattress and took them to bed. We slept for a while, when they dosed off I sneaked into aunt’s room. She was waiting for me. She asked I think girls slept a long back, why are you so late. I could not tell her that I had to screw both to make them sleep. I said that Mangala is troubling me a lot. She too agreed for that. She is very much chalu. We need to be cautious about her. I said that is the reason for our late sessions. Why don’t you do something so that she stops coming here? She said she would try, but we have to very much casual in tackling her otherwise her nose is very sharp. She will sniff very fast and will turn table.
She started removing my west and u wear. She took lead to excite me, within few minutes after my first fuck with both girls. She took my cock into her mouth. She licked it, took it out, and said you washed it before coming here. I nodded head in affirmative. She said clever boy. [Where does she know for what I had to wash it] she put on video of some elderly woman seducing a young boy. She strip teased me. She was getting more aroused boy, she was addressing boy in t v as me and she as her. We enjoyed ourselves while watching film. Early in morning after another round, I went to my room. This time I made it sure to sleep between Shweta and Sandhya. On waking up there was same scene again. Mangala’s hand was inside my short, she was holding my stiff cock in morning. Only difference is her face was at my side and her top was raised only half exposing her tummy and naval. I stayed for some time looking at her face. I could not make out whether she is really sleeping or pretending. I waited some more time I felt her fingers loosened and again tightened. I was shocked to see it from such activity by a preteen. I looked at other girls, Shweta had moved bit away, and I don’t know whether she had pushed her or she had rolled. I need to confess now, her tender fingers felt good. I wanted more but not from this kid. If it was Sandhya, I could carry her to adjacent room. She brought bra to cover her tits. I felt like seeing them whether she really need them. I pulled her top slowly it slid along her body. It passed her lemon-sized tits. There was small nipple above her tit. It was not tiny but small. For her age and size, they looked bigger. I felt her tits, did not press, but caressed. I felt I am doing wrong with kid, though her hand was still in my short. It had become harder now and I felt as if she squeezed it. I felt bad for my act, I slowly shut her top and slid her hand out of my short. It was, my jogging time, I got up and left for jog. Today I didn’t have that much guilt feel but I myself wondered for my acts with small girl. I had run some distance but again lost interest and came back. Took tea and had smoke returned. By the time I was back home Rohit was up. He patted beside him, without a word, I occupied seat beside him. He shouts to his wife for tea. I protested and said just now I had tea. But he ignored we chatted on usual stuff. Aunt cam with three cups, I slid at corner she occupied her seat opposite to us. We sipped tea when she left with empty cups. He asked how the things are going, I said very fine, we are doing like performing our duty and told him how she places pillow under her butt after ejaculation. She does it like some statutory work. He again laughed for that. He said he would warn her to cooperate. I said not necessary let her go as per her wish. He started counting days since the beginning of new relation, by folding his fingers. Though he didn’t utter a word I could understand.

We made a triangle, Sandhya took my rod into her mouth, and I dived at her sister’s muff. In turn, Shweta licked her pussy. I slurped at girl’s pussy like hungry dog. Shweta started making lot of noise as I went on licking her. As she neared her cumming she stopped licking her sis and started shouting, I made lapping more vigorous. When she stopped leaking, she resumed licking her sis. Sandhya got up and changed pose. We resumed our licking in opposite direction. I licked Sandhya, Shweta took my rod into her mouth, and Sandhya licked her sis. Within short time, she was ready to blast but I did not stop until she not only leaked but until she had multiple orgasms. She too shouted to shake building.
Shweta and I got up. We engaged in leisurely fuck. Sandhya was silent spectator, as she had multiple orgasms just before now. She was taking rest. We had a wonderful session. She responding in such a way, she was raising her butt to meet my thrusts. If my weight was not there on her, it would reach ceiling. When she was near to her second climax, she started moaning rather shouting. I started pumping harder and faster. At last, she reached her earth-shaking climax and last shout was loud enough to gather entire locality. Now I sensed her shout and our condition such that we were in someone else’s house, and owner of the house must be waiting for me for her turn. I shut her mouth but it was too late. In lust and passion, I had almost forgotten present state and was floating in sky.
I became tensed and without bothering to clean, wiped mine with underwear and wear short. Ran into bedroom to check Mangala. She was sleeping, I touched her she didn’t make any move. I shook her to confirm that she is sound sleep. I was bit happy and my tension was partially relived. Now both girls came and slept. I was beside Mangala. I was sleeping placing a hand over her. I asked both of them to sleep quietly as it’s very late. When they slept, I got up washed mine and went to Shyama. I was very happy to see her asleep. I lay beside her shook her, she woke up and smiled to find me beside her. She objected, you are very late today. I said yes I slept while making kids sleep. Now I woke up due to stirring of kid and she threw her leg on me with a bang, I lied. She must be Sandhya she said. I took her into my arms and started kissing her face. She said she was bit tired, so does not know when she slept. She washed her face and came to me. Will you mount me asked her making her nude? She said no I am tired today we will do it in missionary pose. We aroused each other, she raised her knees to her breasts and made way to fuck her. We fucked for some thirty minutes or so. I too was bit tired in first round with Shweta. I filled her chute and slept.
In early morning, I moved to my bed. This time I purposefully slept beside Mangala. I kept awake to watch her moves. Unluckily there was no movement from her side. It lead to confusion again. Somehow, I got up disappointed and went for jog. The day went as usual without any eventualities. Our session was routine with kids and later with Shyamala aunty.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:55 AM