Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I was awake by alarm of my mobile. I was still for some time. I took few minutes to come to earth, as I was still sleepy due to lack of sleep. I found myself hugging to Sandhya. My hand inserted into her top. Her hand was in my undy. I pressed her tit, suddenly I was alarmed by feel of her tit. It was smaller than Sandhya’s. I was holding lemon instead of big apple. I realized my mistake. I was not hugging Sandhya but Mangala the small kid. Her hand was in my short holding my morning stiffness. I was in shock. I wondered why I did such a blunder. I took off my hand from her top and slowly pulled her hand from my short. She didn’t make any move, there was no sign of life in her. Luck was at my side, girl was in deep sleep. If she was awake and she had told about it her parents, what justification I could give. It was crime to indulging with small kid. I sprang out of bed and headed to bath. I went for jog but still thinking of the same incident. I could not wipe out that even I ran for kilometers. I don’t why fell on bed with whom I was. What I knew was I slept between girls, as far as I remembered or thought I was between Shweta and Sandhya. But how I was hugging Mangala was still wonder. On the way back I didn’t jog but started walking leisurely like old men. I found a tea stall open, I hopped in had tea and lit cigarette. I continued to walk back. I was in fear but then remembering what I had felt. It was something unusual. It was my first touch of youngest girl. She was younger than Sandhya, though I was worried but at the same time, it made me bit horny. Even now, I was having feel of her tender fingers surrounded my hard cock. She had gripped tight, her hand was completely inside my short. I really wondered how her hand came inside without me knowing. Its either she put her hand inside and I must have allowed thinking that it was Shweta or Sandhya. On the other hand, I have put her hand myself confusing her to either of the girls. I thought latter was right. I reached home late. By then Radha was awake and she was preparing herself. I wished her good morning, she pretended to smile, [or I felt so]. But was sure that there was no usual response. I was tensed again, already I was in soup, and that added to that. Are there any chances of her seeing it? I felt like running away from house. I don’t think she has seen, though we don’t lock room [except during fucking sessions with, both girls]. Some I sat on sofa, my face still hanging. Then Shyama came with two cups of tea. Quietly I took cup and sipped silently. She was talking but I was responding with yes or no. She asked with voice of concern, the matter. I said nothing, she came to me and touched my forehead, and asked me are you ok. I said nothing, may be lack of sleep. She asked me to sleep for some more time and will inform didi. Not needed, I will leave after bath. I am not hungry don’t prepare my breakfast. Without waiting for her reply entered into bathroom. When I took bath and came out girls had awaken but still lying on bed. I looked at each of them and there was noticed nothing unusual. I was happy that Mangala was not aware of it and with others, there was no question. On reaching Sheela’s place, I was lost in work and forgot everything. I had food at Sheela’s place. But needed some sleep, I went to Shyama’s house. By then I was normal, she was happy to see me. She came running to me and hugged. There was still feeling of concern. She asked me are you all right now? Why did you avoid me and breakfast anything wrong with me. Come we will have food together. I asked didi after you went she said you didn’t have breakfast there also. She was on verge of crying. I said cool down dear, it’s nothing. I was tired and bit out of mood, that’s all. Don’t worry. I am sorry I have taken food at your didi.

Now please come I will serve you. I forced her to have food. Unwillingly she came with me. She urged me to sit and she will help herself. I took her to dining table, made her sit. I served her, the way she ate, I felt that she had not taken breakfast also. I felt sorry about her. I sat beside her and feed her. Both were getting emotional. While I feed her Radha came, she saw me feeding her bhabhi. She stared at us and without uttering a word, she went to her room. But I didn’t stop what I was doing. After food, we came to her room. I stretched my hands she came into my arms and rested her head on my chest. She lifted her head I sealed her lips with mine. I started squeezing her boobs she wanted to say something but they were buried into my mouth. Before we broke kiss, I had made her enough hot, she had forgotten what she intended to say. We moved to bed and our cot witnessed another romantic round of lovemaking. When we finished she said I wanted to stop you, as my sister-in-law is here but always you are determined to get, what you wanted. I was not aware of it, I thought you wanted me to squeeze these harder and I did so. She pulled my nose, if any wants to learn pretense they need to come to you. Suppose if she saw doing then what. When your hubby has permitted you, why should you bother about rest? I am certified and authorized person. I don’t bother about her. [I said but my inner consciousness was pinching]. I went out after tea to attend my work.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:50 AM