Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
We both Laughed at her. She went thumping her feet. Girls always get angry on small matters also. Some time they stop speaking also. Even another girl – friend of mine does the same. We all had breakfast together, by now she was cool. I teased some more in presence of her hubby, but they were casual, not sexual. We both left house at same time. At afternoon I came, back to Shyama had fun. Radha was not at home. Night was almost like yesterday but next morning, Rohit and I were more open. While chitchatting he enquired about previous night happening. I detailed him how I enjoyed his wife. There was some disgust, curiosity, or something else, I could not read it perfectly. But he was curious to know more. I explained everything in between us. I felt like he touching his tool or pressing. I pacified him for his loss. I said wait for few days by then her vritha will be completed and I will be going back to my place. You will have your wife all for yourself. Till then I am sorry to keep you high and dry. He smiled it’s ok I will manage till then. I asked him about his past setups he said I didn’t have any. In fact, by the time I was thinking of such things we fell into love that too serious love. And later got married. We both were virgin till first night. Fantastic Rohit, both of you are loyal to each other. It is an ideal couple. He smiled in response. But in such circumstances if you had setup it would have worked. Why don’t you think of someone? Moreover, set for the time being. He laughed for it as a joke. Five days passed in this fashion only. Now we were more intimate. Teasing her at home, even caressing at dining table had become common. She brushed my hands aside sometimes but enjoyed other times. Sometimes I dared to touch her even in presence of other family members, but stealthily. After five days, both kids came with me, but were accompanied by another cousin of theirs. She is the same girl whom I had mistaken for daughter of Shyama. Actually, she is youngest daughter of Shantala [eldest sister of Shyamala]. She is about eleven or twelve years. Chubby girl very much talkative had sense of humor. She will be joking always and get accustomed to new persons within no time. A sort of extravagant. This girl was going to be menace for activities in both rooms. I used to be total free with both girls and was dreaming to enjoy both without condoms as both had completed periods. We occupied bed as usual I was in middle Shweta and Sandhya were at each side. Mangala was at far end after Sandhya. Both girls had lost mood for bringing her with t hem. They too were dreaming of the same but this girl was after them to accompany, so her mother sent her too. At night, I waited till Mangala slept and later I took my girls out to some other room, which is attached. I think it is sort of study room but it is no more used for the purpose. It is like storeroom. It had some extra bedding, table, and a chair. I spread bed on floor and screwed both on rotation. After that, I had to go for Shyamala. I had cautioned her not to try me unless I come on my own. I had said it for my safety of being with both young girls. Therefore, I should not be caught red handed to her with these kids. After session with both of them, I made them sleep as usual. That other girl was sound sleep. After these both started snoring, I left for Shyamala aunty. I had washed and cleaned not to cause suspicion to their aunt, that I fucked them before her. She asked me reason for delay. I said kids were missing me since few days and they were gossiping. At last, I made them sleep and another girl Mangala, I am not aware of her sleeping schedules I was worried of her. [Actually, I was worried of her]. Aunt said she is sound sleeping girl. You need not bother about her. Even earthquake will not awake her, but be cautious about those two. I said you need not bother about them, as I know how to bring sleep to them. She asked do you sing lullaby for them. I smiled I knew what lullaby they need. We started our mission, after a round we slept. She was asking for second round but it was second already. We slept, early in morning we had another round and I slipped into my room and slept between those two as before. It was big risk, I could not neglect. Two days passed like that. Without any trouble, I managed all three. Next day I was supposed to go Hubli for collecting jewelries. Sheela aunty had to Accompany. When that kid Mangala came to know that we are going, she was reluctant to accompany us. I said ok as she too needed some clothes. Only thing is that we had lost our privacy and it was not big deal for both. I dropped Sheela at jeweler and took Mangala with me for purchasing dresses. She always wore some cheap materials as her father is of poor taste and kanjus also. Shweta and Sandhya had told her that always I chose dresses for them. That was the reason for her to be after us. I took her to known shop and asked her to select. She said I was never given opportunity to choose dresses for her. I said now you are with me chose as per your interest. She said I don’t know much but you help me. I selected few dresses for her all modern dresses. She looked at price tag and made her face. I asked her not to bother about prices. She tried couple of them in trial room. She asked me my opinion, I approved one and rejected another. She is beautiful girl, her out of fashion clothes had masked her beauty. I wasn’t aware that she looks good in right clothes. Usually she wore frocks, full of frills or cheap churidaar. New type of clothes really suite her. I changed my selection to skintight clothes some jeans and tops of several designs. We selected few of mutual choice.

What else you need, I asked. She said enough, you would have to convince mom and especially dad, as he does not like such kind of dresses. Sometimes he insists to take used clothes of both Shweta and Sandhya didi’s which are over sized. I said not to worry, I will convince them. They are not bad and they can’t object for these. She said ok if you wish you could get them packed. Can I take some under garments also? My panties are worn out I need few. I took her to that section. She didn’t know her size so I asked sales girl to measure and show some for her. She took her to changing room and got measurement and she displayed several. I picked up one of the costliest, she was worried looking at tag again. I snarled at her not to see for any tags. You have to buy on your choice but not on prices. She nodded her head and selected few. My dad never brought dresses worth of these undergarments, she whispered. I said taste of every man differs from one to another. Can we leave now or anything else you want. She nodded to leave, but I could see some hesitance in her eyes. Now what I asked. She stammered for words & she said ok let’s leave but her eyes said different story. She needed something more but was hesitant. I thought she might need some slips and petticoats, I asked sales girl for those also. We selected few sales girl also was helpful to choose few things. As she is expert, she commented on everything, she show and had changed few of our selection saying these will not suit baby. She wanted to try one of slip as she felt it is undersize. She went into trial room and after wearing it she called me. I went near cabin and asked what the matter is. She asked me to come inside cabin. Without any hesitancy, I entered room as she is child and there is no wrong to enter. Till then I asked are you sure can I come in. She said sure and please come. I saw her in slip and skirt. She looked little mature in that dress. She asked my opinion about slip, I chose few of her body color and few matching for dresses we had brought today. She stammered again, she wanted to ask something more. Despite of asking for several times she didn’t tell. It irritated me and I got bit angry also. At last she said she needs bra. I was shocked by her words. Such a little girl is asking bra. I asked why for she needs them. You are too young to wear them. She said bhayya please get me some I want to wear. She made face, I felt she was above to cry, she sobbed and said that’s why I didn’t tell you. But you insisted me and now you are denying. If you don’t want to pay for them, I have some money with me, I will pay for those. My anger reached to its peak. But I controlled myself. In half, anger what you are to cover with those. She was saying that she will pay for those, I had already shed few thousand rupees on her dresses and few more would not matter but the way she spoke had literally hurt me. She looked at me she was bit frightened by my voice. She had noticed anger in it. She pulled strap of slip and indicated at her lemon sized tits. I had not given attention to them despite of her standing in skintight slip. My hand automatically reached for it. I caressed it and then realized what I had done. After recovering myself, I said you don’t need bra to cover them up. Moreover you may not find of your size. She took my hand and placed on her exposed tit, said they are not small. Any way I am fascinated to wear them. Get me at least one or two. My palm remained there for longer than necessary and at last agreed to get some. Poor girl is fascinated and I could not hurt her. I asked her to cover herself and I would be sending sales girl for measurement. I went out and whispered into her ears for what she had to take measurement. She was astonished to hear my words. She said baby is too young for that. I said she has wished to buy and I can’t deny for my pretty youngest sis. She nodded her head smiling at me. She took measurement and displayed few bras, she apologized for little collection in that size as they are very rare. I said ok and chose the sexiest ones among them. Mangala was blushing while choosing. At last, we got bill ready and I had shed good amount, but was satisfied as this girl was happy at last. We moved to Sheela aunty where she had checked the ordered jewelries. I too checked them and got bill ready. As we had paid in advance, only final bill was to be settled. Sheela paid the difference amount. She too needed some sarees etc. By the time everything was completed it was already night. We took food at our house as Malathi aunt was with us. Malathi aunt asked us to stay back but Sheela said she need to look after several things tomorrow, we took permission and left for Sheela’s place. Mangala was yawning, so I asked her to sleep in rear seat and Sheela would sit beside me. We left for the destination we could do nothing as kid was sleeping in rear seat and we could not see her unless turned our head. Still then Sheela played with me stealthily confirming of kids sleep. Uneventually we reached destination Sheela insisted to drop her at her house and kid wanted to come with me. Dropped Sheela and went to Shyamala’s place. It was very late both girls were in deep sleep. I changed and ready for sleep. Mangala didn’t bother to change her dress. Both girls were sleeping together, I lay next to them. I asked Mangala to sleep at far end. She said ok, before going to her place she came to me and hugged me. She said thanks to me and apologized for thanking late. I said it’s ok, she kissed on my cheeks, and I too kissed her back. I had things to do, Shyamala must be waiting for me. Once kid drifted into sleep, I confirmed and headed to aunt’s room. I was right she was not yet sleeping. As I entered her room, she heard clicking sound of lock, she came running to me. She hugged me and said she missed me a lot. Since morning my mind and soul was with you only. We have missed our sessions after almost eight ten days. She was already in mood and me too was provoked by her sister, in the car. Hardly I could press her sister boobs. Without wasting much time we went on mission of GARBHDAAN [as per her thinking]. As I was tired of driving and hectic work since morning. We completed one round and decided to sleep. Though she was expecting second round, looking at my tiredness she said enough for now. We drifted to sleep in embrace. At around four o clock, my sleep was disturbed due to her stirring. We were in same hugging position when we slept. I looked at her face she was sleeping like log. Her hairs dismayed and few strands were flying on her face due to fan. She looked so innocent and charming in her sleep. I looked at her, we were completely naked, and our cover had gone-off of us. Even in sleep she looked provocative, I had to pee. I slowly shifted her thigh, which was placed, on my butt. Got disengaged myself and went to loo passed urine and washed face. On return, I found her still in same position. I wanted to lay away from her, not to disturb. But her boobs invited me to grab them. I slid near her placed my thigh on her. Took hold of her massive boob in one hand. Gave a slight squeeze. They were spongy in feel. She turned to other side in sleep. As my thigh was over her body she had to lift my leg, she did it but got her sleep disturbed her. She said Rohit take off your leg thinking that I was her hubby. How can she think in sleep of me. As it was a decade’s marriage and sleeping together since then. I took off my leg but placed a hand on her boob. By now, she lost sleep and turned back to me. Then only she realized it was me. She said sorry I was in sleep I failed to recognize you. She kissed me, I said no problem. She started kissing me, now she was getting for another round. She went bath and were freshened up. I had enough sleep and rest. Therefore, I was also ready for action plus her nude look had rejuvenated and ignited fire into me. We made love in a romantic style. We took rest for some time and I got dressed and lead to my room. I had to be there before any of the kids got up. I went and fell on cot in between girls for needed rest, after long marathon, within minutes I slept.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:49 AM