Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I got freshened up, by then Rohit came to hall. We sat in opposite chairs. I tried to smile at him but failed. For him also it was embarrassing. To avoid it I took paper and pretended like reading covering my face with it. As soon as we had tea he left for bath in his bedroom. By then Radha entered hall, she wished me morning, and we exchanged pleasantries. She lead to kitchen for breakfast as she was supposed to leave for college. After her kids emerged from room. Shyamala had awakened me at right time to avoid suspicion from Radha and kids. Somehow, Rohit knew it, and we had to play safe in presence of rest of the world. I took bath leisurely to avoid Rohit. I came out of room after he left home. We had to face each other but it needed time to heal the wound. We both had breakfast, she was talking, but I was silent. I was curious to know about his response. May be there was nothing as she was speaking almost nonstop except while munching. After breakfast I asked her did he say anything. She said no, he must have thought about it till morning and must have come to conclusion for accepting it. Any way all of us need some time to settle with new fashion of life. After breakfast I was getting dressed, she entered into room. She dragged me to dressing table and made me sit. She applied cream on my face. Combed my hairs & she was behaving like newlywed. While she brushing my hairs & my face was pressed on her huge breasts. I was getting excited again though it was getting late for my work. I took her into my arms, started kissing her passionately. She too was enjoying kiss. When I started pressing her boobs, she asked me till now your thirst is not over. I said it will not until I fuck and till you are pregnant and have my baby growing in your lovely abdomen. I took her to cot pushed her on back, her legs were dangling at side. Raised her night dress, she stopped me & let me take off dress at least. In a single motion she removed her dress, now she was in panty and bra. I pushed her panty while she unhooked bra. I had made her hot enough for action. Straight away inserted my hard tool into her dripping cunt. This session was wonderful we enjoyed in different poses. Once it was completed she said it’s reminding her of honeymoon.
We dressed, I was getting late to attend my work. We departed after another smooch. Day passed without much eventualities. At night kids didn’t come here as younger one had her period and having pain in abdomen. So, aunt made them stay back with her. By the time I came Rohit and Radha had retired as I was late. Shyama was waiting for me. She locked door behind me, I grabbed her, gave a smooch. She was resisting to do it in hall. She whispered me to wait till reaching room as Radha may come out. I paid no attention to her words. I was thinking of this since evening and was hard enough to penetrate. Somehow, she slipped away and asked for tea. I said ok if you too want. She brought tea to room, I was waiting for her. She went to her bedroom, I was waiting in mine. She came to room we had tea and she asked me to shift to her bedroom. I said today no girls are why to shift. She dragged me to her room. On entering I found lot of changes in room.
It was perfectly decorated with new curtains hung on windows. It was cleaned and bed spread changed. Fresh flowers in vase nice incense sticks were burning. In one word the room was really romantic. Light music was turned on, old Hindi film songs was going on. She had wonderful taste. I generously appreciated her taste. This is not time for appreciation it’s for result of it. She hugged me, we remained embraced in each other’s arms for several minutes. I kissed her face neck and then licked her ear lobes. She was totally excited by this. She was so excited, she pushed me on cot, raised her dress to waist. Pulled my rod out of confinement and lowered herself on me. My shaft entered in her burning choot. Without bothering to remove dress, she started banging on me. This is also a different both were still partially covered, she didn’t stop till she was finished. She rolled on her back and urged me to fill her. Even then we didn’t bother to get nude, it was my turn to bang her. I too didn’t stop till I was finished and exhausted. After wards we cleaned and fell on bed in embrace. We chatted for a while, again she came into mood. We did it again within span of some forty five minutes. This time she unrobed me and herself. She took my limp tool in her hands and manipulated it. By the time our second round was finished it was past midnight. We slept nude hugging. It was a long satiating night. Next day was usual, she was first to get up and awake me. I got up brushed and gone for jog. By the time I was back Radha was getting ready for college. Today her face brightened on seeing me. We chatted for some minutes, she asked me when I came back yesterday as we had not met since yesterday morning. Breakfast was ready for her, she went, and Rohit came to hall. I forced a smile and he too smiled back. He sat diagonally to me. Shyamala served tea for both. There was no news paper, I was forced to sit upright. He slowly dragged me into formal conversation. Shyamala came to collect empty cups. She took it from her husband and later from her lover that’s me. When she entered into kitchen, I was looking at her swaying buttock. When she disappeared into kitchen I looked back. Our eyes met. I smiled again, and said you are lucky to have such a wonderful person for wife. She is so understanding and concerned about her family. Poor lady, she had to sacrifice for family. He said humm, you are right. Do you know ours is love marriage. We love each other more than ourselves. This part became unavoidable and luckily you took charge. I am happy for you are taking responsibility on my behalf. It’s ok I said. [My heart was thumping, we were speaking truth but indirectly.] He said sorry for that, I said no need to, it’s past and I have taken a step and no turning back. God has to bless us. He said to continue. He further asked, whether she is cooperating. I briefed what happened at priest’s house, how she behaved, and all. He too said poor girl, she was forced to compromise in the situation. We are lucky, you were handy. You don’t regret no? I asked. He nodded his head in negative. It’s ok, we all are forced to compromise. Talks went somewhat serious. So, lightning mood I asked him. I will take reward for this. Whether it is sacrifice, compromise, or enjoyment. But you can't deny that. He laughed and said anything for you. Radha had gone to college and we were chitchatting, Shyama also came and joined. I asked her to prepare some more tea for all of us. She sat beside her husband while sipping tea. She asked what were you talking she enquired. It’s some serious matter, ladies won’t understand. She asked, what so important? I said, he asking me for reports.
She – what kind of report.
Me – he asks, how work Is going on.
He opened his mouth to say something, I gestured him to keep quite.
She – what kind of work he is asking for. She was in ave. I could see sign of concern on her face.
Me – about preparation of marriage. What did you think.
She blushed for the answer.
Me – were you thinking of number of shifts, we are doing in bed room?
Both of them were shocked to hear my words. It was my simple move. Sooner or later this stage was supposed to come. So, I took opportunity and spelled it. She got up to beat me. I ran to room she followed shouting behind me. I entered into room, she followed there also. Before she noticed I hid behind door. She came shouting you shameless fellow, rascal etc., she was searching for me. When she passed near me, she was thinking that I was in bath room as it’s door was closed. I grabbed her. She tried to hit me but I sealed her lips and her sound vanished in my mouth. She was struggling to get free. But my grip was firm. When I broke kiss she said you are shameless fellow. You don’t know how to behave in presence of my husband. I said that’s what we were speaking since long and he has granted permission to do anything at any time. By then he too entered into room and said affirmatively. This boy is so cute and naughty at the same time. I am happy you have developed good relation. I was under impression that, still you were in mood of doing things mechanically. I said if I had accepted that way on first instance. The same thing could be continued. But I could not perform even. I had explained him the facts of first encounter. He to agreed that one can’t perform without complete involvement of both. Otherwise it’s like doing with dead or sort of bang. She got wild on his remarks, started abusing him for taking my side. He too made some fun with lewd comments out of the situation. She ran to him to hit I shout at her to stop reminding of her vritha, if you touch him it will have be started again. Now she charged towards me, I ran into bath and shut door.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:47 AM