Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Sheela was happy to see me coming back and attending work. She asked how the things went on there. I briefed pooja and other rituals except secret rituals and developments. She was happy to learn about pooja. At night, I went to Shyamala’s house. Rohit had come back for food, as I had already had food I sat in hall watching TV. Rohit joined me afterwards. He spoke to me for some time and took leave of me. Looking at his mood, it was clear that he is still not aware of that. With some relief, I went into room allotted to me. Sandhya and Shweta were already occupied bed. They woke to the sound of opening and closing of doors. Sandhya came and hugged me. Bhayya we were missing you. Shweta came and sat beside me. Both started undressing me. It was as usual threesome with both of them.
Next morning I wanted to skip from early but Shyamala caught me before I even brushed my teeth. She asked me to get ready for morning tea. She was looking tensed, I could imagine she could not convince her hubby for what we done. I completed morning chores before she called me for tea. We sat on sofa side by side. She was silent for some time. I broke ice, she opened up gradually, and she was not telling what she spoke to him. I asked her directly what did you say him. You were supposed to be doing vritha. I have conveyed him about it, he immediately agreed to sleep in other room, until it’s over. How about other things, how did you convince him? I have told half story but have not yet disclosed completely. I am going to shift that burden to you. Hell with me! I shouted, I will run away from here and I will never show my face again. I just don’t want to tell that I have fucked your wife and will continue even after you come to know about it.
She – what kind of dirty language you speak.
Me – what else to say, I am speaking what we did. Didn’t we fuck, even on the way back in open sky like Adam and Eve.
She – what we did is that thing only but saying it in such crude method is not fair.
Me – ok baba I will tell him that we did pooja path.
She laughed at me and hit my chest. It is her habit to hit me often. I asked her do you hit him also. She blushed and nodded, not in open but surely, when we are alone. She pleaded me to convince of the fact. I was not ready but she somehow made me agree. At least to try. I had no courage to tell. But she brought me to such a situation. At last, I agreed on the condition that she will do preliminaries and call me inside room to complete matter.
Until night, I was in hell of a situation. I was worried that he will kill me instantly on hearing the fact. I could not show my back to, I stayed right there. At night, she invited me to have food there only. We had food all at once, they went into their room, and I was watching TV as usual. I wanted her to face risk first, but within few minutes, she called me in. I entered their room, my heart was pounding like hell. In case of me with jiju, he was responsible for every progress we made except last step of seducing didi. Which I did alone and he accepting our relation was beyond his objection. As he only had made all progress. In case of Sheela, I had bangd her in presence of her husband, he was threatened to limit and was because of his own mistake, his naïve wife had to suffer. Later he too agreed to continue for some other reasons. But here the case is totally different. He knows hardly from few days and couple of times we had met earlier. Somehow, I made mind to face him and situations. I was almost ready to quit place in case there was big problem. I had filled bike and was almost ready to runaway.
When I entered their room, both were looking under pressure. I sat quite for some time thinking next step in convincing him. He talked a bit he wanted to shout at me I felt. I thought offence is best defense. I took charge before he made any effort to hurt me. Why did you got down though I wanted to handle the situation.

I could have saved money in bribing. That thing could have waited also. Radha was to accompany us. However, she also skipped on last moment. You both had planned something and executed on me. See if you wanted, it to happen you should have told me directly. But both of you played drama with me as well with my life. I don’t like such things. I can’t like to be cheated by any one. Unnecessarily I had to lose my chastity. You are rich from birth, I don’t know whether it has any value for you people. They were awestruck by sudden attack. He asked me to cool down. Even she joined her hands and requested not to shout. There are guests in house and with the amount of your voice, even neighbors may hear. That is what I wanted. On repeated pleas, I reduced volume. What else you want from me. Both of you are doing postmortem of, your acts. Are you happy! Now? You have taken aposhan [swallowed] of my chastity. He requested me to keep quiet and listen to his words. He was fumbling for words. He had to pay instead of receiving [Lena ka Dena hua]. At last, she said, please Shree stop shouting, I beg your pardon for what we did. I had observed them their color changing and he was getting more and more depressed. She was standing behind him, I felt that she asked me to continue. I didn’t stop argue [false] till he threw all his arms and ammunitions. When I was tired of arguing I took a break. I felt he was scared of my attack and expecting my physical attack also. She whispered something to him. Ok Shree I am sorry for what happened. In fact it was not actually preplanned. Whatever it is, it’s my humble request to continue mission and please cooperate till positive result.
Me - I don’t want my child to grow up in someone else’s house.
He - Please don’t say like that, for this time please cooperate, another request is it has to be kept secret, you will be rewarded for that.
Me - keeping secret, I should warn you for that and reward? What reward you are going to give.
He – whatever you ask for.
Me – let us see it later. One thing you have committed that you are going to give me, whatever I ask.
He and she together – you have agreed to complete what has begun. We take it for granted that you will be at our side until completion.
Me – will you be hear only. I don’t have objection.
She – he can’t be here, I will be ashamed if he witnesses us doing.
He shook my hands, he looked pleased by my decision. In fact, I was happier to save my own head. I was relieved by accepting this relation. I was really overwhelmed as I was thinking that I was in soup and it will have to face hell of problems. Plus bonus offer was his sexy wife to enjoy as long as I will be here. Somehow, it ended smoothly. He went out leaving us alone. I started emerging from room. She stopped me and enquired where I was going. I said I need to change and confirm whether girls are sleeping or not.
I came out of room and entered my own room. Got changed my cloths, both girls were sleeping after waiting for me. I shook them to confirm and left to Shyama’s room. As soon as I entered into her room, she came running and hugged me. We stood in each other’s embrace for some time. She kissed me passionately and broke kiss, we got separated, and she lead me to bed. I lay on their bed, for the first time and certainly not last time. I was supposed to share this bed with her until her vritha was completed. This was something new for me to share someone else’s wife with or without consent of her hubby, who was in same building. In case of didi, it was something else. He started that and it went on changing colors as days passed. Jiju probably had this plan. I took some lead in seducing didi. Later in case of Sheela aunty, I had bangd her in his presence, it was out of anger and later it became official. But now, the situation was different. I had argued to win or save my own neck. Reason for this was altogether different. Her own hubby was forced out of the room and I had to take his position or possession. I didn’t have any mood left. I was put in dilemma, but she was in joyous mood today. I had conquered battle with her hubby and was able to take his wife granted to me. She pushed me on bed and jumped over me. She started kissing me all over my body. I was wearing short and west. She slid my west and took my nipple. She started TWISTING MY NIPPLE. However, it is tiny but I was aroused, as no one had done it to me. She pulled my west and now I was topless. She jumped on me like tigress. She kissed and bite all over my body. Now I too was aroused I took her nightdress off. She was in panty and bra. I licked her entire body, kissed her ears, that made her more turned on. Now I had forgotten everything. Lust was riding me. I took her bra off. She too was topless now. I bit her nipples. She cooed TWIST MY NIPPLE. I did as per her wish. As I twisted her nipples, she was jumping more and more. Twisting nipples is different from suckling. She was in hurry to get laid. I pulled her panty, it was drenched with her juices. She too removed my short and pushed me on back. She straddled over me. She descended on my hard cock, I helped her to position mine into her quivering wet cunt. She slowly gulped my erection into her trained pussy. Once she engulfed me entirely she lay still for some time on me. Her cunt muscles were being accustomed to my long dick. It was embedded in her cervix. She raised her torso, supported herself on her hands and knees. She started moving slowly and rhythmically. She was expert in woman dominating pose. She was jumping on me, her mammoth boobs jiggled on my face. I took one in my mouth while squeezed another. It went on until she reached her climax. Today there was change in her attitude than first day. Despite of my efforts she could not open up herself. After wild humping in open sky at jungle had brought change in her. She came total free with me after that wild fuck under direct sun and skinny dip. We rolled, I was on top now. We didn’t break contact, still I was in her. She was quite an expert. I was to learn many tricks from her. She had experience of almost a decade and I was to be considered as fresher comparatively. Though I had many partners but she had only one. I had learnt few things with help of Malathi, and Sheela aunty. I started humping her wet hole. We both were enjoying our fuck thoroughly like newlywed couple. That day she was responding very well and initiating to fuck hard. She placed my hands on her boobs, I started pressing them while I fucked her hard. She was raising her butt to meet my thrusts. I was fucking her since almost twenty minutes nonstop. I was near to cum so I started banging her for all I was worth. She was moaning in high pitch. I went on banging until exploded in her choot. She clutched me hard, by now she had reached twice already. I lay still on her placing my head on her mammoth boobs. When I stopped discharging she pushed me off again she took pillow and placed beneath her butt. I was observing it since first fuck. This time I asked her for the reason. She said she does not want my semen to flow out of her hole and all juice to be deposited in it. I could not refrain myself from laughing. You won’t need all the semen to get pregnant. Don’t bother about it. I will assure you of filling it whenever you ask for it. I am like ever ready battery, I will be at your service. So,, you won't need to put pillow under you. Instead of placing pillow, there is chances of spilling little, Why don’t you head stand, so it will be leak proof. She got up and beat me. We both laughed together. It was the first hearty laugh since the time we left for temple. She lay flat on her back and pulled me to her. I placed my head on her cushiony pillow of breast. We chatted for half an hour. She pushed me on my back and took my tool, caressed for some time. It didn’t take more time to get hard in her delicate fingers. She took mine into her mouth, she licked purple head for some time. She sucked it sensually, she was master in sucking. I too fingered her choot, she started oozing. She was making noise. She asked me to mount her. I made her stand beside cot. She hold cot and raised her butt, it was so sexy. Her bung hole invited me to fuck. I lick my finger and inserted it into her bung hole. She cooed, I inserted three fingers in her choot. I went on fingering her for some time. When it became unbearable for her she asked me to stop and start engine. I said I want to take her back hole. She said not this time, you all male are after that hole. My hubby is also after it but I am avoiding it, as it’s painful. But I will take yours there but not today. You fill my womb first, later I will oblige for every desires of yours. If you are ready to fulfill all my desires I will leave for today. You need to remember your promise. I knew she was after getting conceived, I was sure of giving it to her unless she has some serious problem. I took my tool and guided it to her vagina. It went in smoothly as we had already fucked some time back. I asked her to hold cot firm and I took her both mammoth as my support and banged her, but ended in missionary position. Early in the morning, she woke me up and had another round.We slept nude in each other’s arms. It was my first night at her own bedroom with consent of her hubby [rather forced] next morning she was first to get up. Today I skipped my jog and exercises. When she gave good morning kiss I was awaken but slept back. She awake me at seven and whispered me to get back to my room. I understood it’s meaning and left room after kissing her.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:46 AM