Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I took her in my arms and kissed her forehead. I started making love to her. I removed her blouse, she cooperated by raising her hands. She was lying only on panty. I kissed her neck and then her balls. I kissed each and licked. I took one nipple in my mouth and started kneading another. They were so big. I could not handle them in single hand. Though they were very little sagged but still hard enough. These were the largest in my life. It was main attraction on her. I sucked squeezed them to heart’s content. Then moved to her navel, licked her stomach and navel. My rod was crying to be pushed. Spreading her thighs I positioned between them. It went smoothly into her comparatively tight choot. In second stroke I was almost at bottom. There I felt something awkward, I noticed it again. All of a sudden I pulled out. I rolled beside her, within short time my cock went limp. She looked at me quizzically and asked me what the matter is. I kept mum.
She – What is the matter. Why did you stop.
Me – Just nothing.
She – Then why did you pull out.
Me – When you don’t want it, how can I proceed.
She – I have requested you a lot and even begged, how you say I don’t want.
Me - You only indicating it.
She – What did I do. Am I not beautiful. Both of us know that I am older than you. Then why did you start and stop.
Me – To be frank, I can't do it with you. There is no response from you.
She – I am cooperating with you. When you unbuttoned my blouse I helped you to remove. When you came between I lifted my legs to make it convenient for you. I am allowing to do whatever you wanted. I haven’t objected for anything.
Me – In single word, I can't fuck the dead. There is limit for my patience. I didn't want but you forced me. I accepted it for your sake. But you were lying like a corpse. Your response was like drinking bitter medicine. Yours is still dry, it indicates you are not in mood to get fucked.
She – What you were expecting me to do. Despite of all the cooperation you are blaming me.
Me – This act is something done with two souls, but not by a mere hole and rod. If you are fingering or me masturbating, you need no inspiration by hand. I don’t have habit of masturbation. Even prostitutes must be making at least false sound.
She – Oh I got it now, sorry I didn’t make it purposefully, but I was under impression that I am completely cooperating. Sorry I will correct myself. Please don’t mind. Smiles returned on both of ours faces.
She took lead this time. She began kissing me, it was not just a kiss but was total expression of her feelings.
I too responded back. Now lust and love both joined. She urged me to start, as the time is running out. I was hot again by her active role. I had to obey her. She spread her thighs and I came over her. She took hold of my hard member, guided it into her opening. I slowly pushed into her moist slit. She closed her eyes to feel me inside her. She asked me to stay for a while, she wanted to feel me inside her. Then she gestured me to start. Without waiting for second invitation I started pumping her. She was third elder lady I was doing. She was relatively tighter than others as she had no issues. This time I gave no thought of her reactions as she is in dual mind. She needs me but mentally not ready to accept third person. I understood situation and went on fucking her. What she needed was my semen to fill her womb, but not her heart.
I was giving milder strokes till she accepted my tool playing in her forbidden zone. Her eyes still shut, I said her as you have closed your eyes, think that I am Rohit but not me as a person. She opened her eyes looked at me tried to smile and closed her eyes again. I increased pace, I was giving harder shots. Old cot was singing to our game. Its creaking sound made embarrassed, she whispered not to bother about it and go ahead. I lifted her legs placed over my shoulders and continued pumping her. I was near to my climax but could not decide whether she reached or not. I increased speed and was fucking her in frenzy. At last I poured my semen filling her womb. When I stopped cumming she pushed me aside, took a pillow, and kept under her butt. Both of us were laying on our back. She didn’t utter a word. This was the first time I was failing to understand this woman completely. I know it’s very hard to understand women but in this case I failed completely. I don’t know whether I failed to arose her or she is frigid. Though her cunt was oozing juice, I was not sure of her reaching climax. As her expression was none. Neither facial nor body. I recovered myself took her petticoat cleaned myself. Looked at her, she had not moved even a millimeter. I decided to sleep, I laid on my back still thinking of my failure. I rolled at her side she had closed her eyes. She didn’t make any move, I wanted to slide away from her but decided against. I was habitant to hold boob tightly while sleeping with partner. I thought for a while and put my hand over her boob as I didn’t want to hurt her again. I could sleep within some fifteen minutes. I woke up in middle of night due to stirring of body. I found her playing with my limp cock. It took no time to get charged again it started roaring like wild animal. When it was very hard she rolled on her back, indicated me to mount her. I gave no second thought, she wanted it, and I was to complete task. This time I hold her shoulder and pumping, this time too, it was not exception. She was still like log and entrusted me to do all the things on my own. Without much interest in the task I completed, poured juice into her. This time I felt that she moaned couple of times, which was not clearly audible. I rolled again, without even thinking of cleaning myself. I drifted into sleep. Morning she woke me up. It was half past five, we were given hot water for bath. She took bath inside bathroom and me outside one. We got ready had tea and took permission of priest. He asked us to have one more darshan of Maa before we start journey. After darshan we were blessed again by priest. They came up to car to send us off. I slipped few hundred rupees notes in each of their hand. Touched their feet to get blessed. After praising them for their generous nature and hospitality shown to us, food shelter and timely advise to stay back. I didn't forget the inconvenience caused to them by our stay. They asked not to mention about it. Priest wife repeatedly told us to come for blessings of Devi Maa after delivery. We said yes and took leave of them.
We bid bye to the couple and started our journey.

Sky was clear, we had received information about the stream, and it was clear by early in the morning. On the way she was quite for a pretty long period. I broke ice. What happened aunty why are so quite. She looked at me, bowed again. She must be reassessing happenings of yesterday’s events. I coughed to clear my throat. She looked again at me. I smiled trying to bring her back to present state. She too tried to smile but in vain. I started speaking for which she just nodded her head and sometimes said yes or no. It was not related to the yesterday’s happenings. It was general. Still I could not bring her to mood. I stopped my car at some restaurant on the high way. I offered her coffee, she agreed, after hot coffee her mood was bit elevated. We started moving again, I was feeling like smoking because of tension, but I didn’t know about her likings, so avoided. Now and then she looked at me but said nothing. She was in dilemma, whether she did right or wrong. At last I could no more bear it and pulled car to side and parked. I took her face into my hands, caressed her face, what happened to my darling I whispered. She leaned over from side seat on me. She was hesitating to speak. At last she decided to speak. I think I took disadvantage of you, she could reply. I could see tears rolling from her eyes to cheeks. These ladies have enough stock of tears and they can shred any time they want. I licked her tears off her cheeks. See darling [it was first time calling her so] I am not as innocent as you think. I had said that I am no virgin.
She – I could feel it, maybe you had done with whoever it may be, for your own need or enjoyment. Here I made you do it because of my selfish motto.
ME – Let it be, it’s no big deal.
I pulled her head to my lips and kissed her forehead. There was feeling of guilt in her.
She – You are younger than me. I should not have used you. I am sinner.
Me – You have used for specific purpose. Many ladies much older than you do it for lust. Just forget it and be cool.
She – In fact we had talked to doctor, they had advised for artificial insemination.
Me – In a way that was good, you would have conceived without knowing real donor. Even donor would not know about his child. But there is some serious problem with it. You would not know whose genes you are carrying. Is he perfect gentleman or not. May be he is drug addict or rouge.
She – How do you say?
Me – I had some experience.
She – Have you donated?
Me – I laughed at her, I will never donate through bottle. Whatever it is only direct injection.
She smiled for the statement. I was waiting for that since long. Once we, me and my friend met with motor cycle accident. He was driving, to avoid a vehicle coming from opposite direction, my friend turned in acute cut. Though he saved from vehicle but could not prevent vehicle from skidding. I was thrown out of road got bit hurt, but clothes became dirty and torn here and there. He was fainted and bleeding. Nobody was ready to give lift. Labors in the form of God came to help us, but getting lift was hell of problem. At last, I decided to take him myself on bike. Carrying an unconscious man was difficult. Some idea flashed. I sat on bike and asked other people who had gathered to make him sit on Pillion seat, removed his shirt tied bound him to me. I took him to nearest hospital. It was surgeon and maternity hospital. I got him admitted he needed few stitches. They asked me to wait outside. I came out had cup of tea. I wanted to smoke so I went behind compound to smoke hiding. Before I threw butt a boy came to me. He was worker of hospital. He was wearing dress with symbol of hospital. He came to me and stuffed a small vial [bottle] and one hundred rupee note into my hand, asked me quickly fill it and give. I was stunned by his words. It was clear that he has mistaken me. I asked him, what to do with bottle and money. As my friend was there I, confused something related to him. At last, he scolded me to have a drink, come, and shag fill the bottle. Patient is waiting for it. Madam has directed me to get fresh sperm for insemination. Then I could understand what he meant. He had mistaken me looking at my shabby and torn dress. I looked some beggar or drunkard. I was curious to know what the deal is. So, I pretended like, whatever you have given me is not sufficient. I am hungry and I need to fill my stomach before filling bottle. He stuffed another fifty rupees note. What will you take on returning bottle? You have already taken hundred and fifty, on returning bottle, you will get another fifty that is all. Do not ask more, madam will not give. Do not booze and fall somewhere. Madam will fire me, he hurried me to get down. I said what you are paying is too less. I won’t give for that much, I bargained. See for college boys of good background we give five hundred but I can’t give that much to you. He was thinking me as some scrap. How do you handle college students? You are asking too many questions. If you turn to wall and start shaking here, it’s elf I will tell. He continued many times I do not give anything to students. Generally, I trap them in the name of getting blood group done. I take both semen and blood together, I get the grouping, and other tests free so I do not pay for semen. Sometimes I give false report of semen and I suggest some treatment with placebo. Generally, I give them free or for some money and I recommend them fortnightly test.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:42 AM