Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Started car then all of a sudden there was thunderstorm followed by big drops of rain. Engaged gear and set into motion. They yelled at us to stop for a while. I said I will pass rough road before it picks up raining. It’s hardly twenty k m. He stopped us, yelled listen to me. There is a stream some seven km from here. There will be flood even on some light shower. It takes many hours reside. Listen to me. Wait for some time, I know by experience when it will be safe to travel. We will see tempo, so that I can judge. By then few more people gathered. One old person said, I think they are new to this place. You better listen to priest it is really problematic if you are caught in between you will neither be able to come back or cross that stream. We will know whether it’s safe to cross or not. We have been pressurizing government for bridge but they are turning deaf ears to us. On persistence of all we could realize the seriousness of the matter. By then rain became intensive so we ran to their home for shelter. Rain went on increasing, it was better they stopped us from going. We sat at their house priest also sat with us we chatted, she told some colorful stories about devi maa’s pratap. Who all got benefited by her seva and all. Once she asked Shyamala, is your marriage is love marriage. She must have suspected our age gap. Though I am well built and taller than her. You can’t hide from women’s eyes. They smell faster than male. Shyama said, yes mine and Rohit marriage is love then arranged. It’s good to hear that your both families accepted it. She went to prepare dinner for all. It was getting late in night so they were insisting to stay back. They were insisting to accept hospitality from poor priest family. You are big people but situation such that it can’t be avoided. I said please don’t say like that, you are rich by heart. And you are priest devi maa ka upasak. He said that’s true but you are priest of lord Laxmi, who has blessed for more than you have asked. You are big people, who live in mansion, but mine is small house of poor man. I request you to adjust please, somehow for a day. We had to oblige as there was no other go. If I had not rested in the afternoon we could have got off now. I expressed same to Shyamala also.

She too felt it but it was too late to think of it. She didn’t express but said it’s ok. They called for food, it was delicious one we had food and chatted for some time. Again priest wife explained benefit’s of today’s pooja. It was small house consisting of only one bedroom. One hall and a kitchen, bath and latrine was outside house. There were priest his wife and her two kids of 11and 13 years old respectively. Generally they slept in room leaving kids in hall. As we were there they had to sleep in hall or we had to sleep in hall with their kids, which was most unlikely. Room could not accommodate four persons. I yawned indicating that I am sleepy. They got hint and asked us to sleep and offered us their bedroom. We had discarded our dress which we wore while pooja. I went into room, Shyamala was coming to room priest wife called her, whispered that today muhurtham is really good and you should make use of it. Don’t feel that you are staying in some others house and feel shy, feel yourself home and don’t forget to perform today, as you don’t get this day frequently. She pinched Shyamala’s cheek. Both women laughed as if it was joke of millennium. Shyamala came and sat edge of bed. We were forced to share bed. It was not the time we could expose our self that we are not husband and wife. Since morning we acted like husband and wife now we couldn’t deny. She looked at me I slid towards wall, to make some place for her too. Feel home baby I said in that lady’s style. She tried to smile. Now my dream was felt like coming true. I was ready but I didn’t know her feelings. If anything goes wrong I won’t be able to show my face to anyone. But that elder lady had advised her not waste time but to make best use of it. We chatted for some time, it was time to sleep I said.
She – generally I don’t sleep so early.
Me – you haven’t even took nap, where as I slept in between for few minutes. As you got up early, I think you need some rest. Moreover we have to leave early in the morning. Have you contacted your hubby and informed about the situation.
She – I have narrated, he is relaxed as you are with me and secured in priest’s house. It was good, we took their advice otherwise we were to be caught up in bad condition in midst of jungle.
Me – yes, they did good job by stopping us at right time. It was all because of me. If we had left immediately after food, by now we would be at home.
She – don’t bother about it. You didn’t do purposefully. If we were aware of it, I also could have suggested to leave. I too kept mum, part of mistake is from my side also.
Me – I think devi maa didn’t like us to leave place today.
She – may be.
Our talks continued for quite some time. I cut some jokes and she responded by hearty laughs. I commented on her too, she is to show false anger on me, and hit me lightly. We were in joyous mood though we were trapped in someone else’s house far from our house.
Me – I feel uneasy to sleep in pant and shirt. Can I remove them.
She – for comfort or something is cooking up.
Me – till the moment for comfort.
She – you can go ahead.
I sat up removed my shirt and pant hanged them on hanger.
Me – you too can remove your saree. We need clothes to wear for tomorrow’s journey.
She – I think it’s good idea. But I think there is something else in your mind. [daal me kuch kaala hai]
Me – it’s your wish, if you want to travel in crumpled saree. I don’t have any objection.
She removed her saree folded it neatly, placed it on side of cot.
She – is it ok now, as exhibiting body.
Me – it’s not making any difference. Leave that and talk something else.
We resumed chatting, she was resting her back to head board of cot, and I was lying on bed. I could see her breast clearly, her navel was big with smooth skin [I felt so]. Somehow, our talk went to college life.
She - how many girl friends you have.
Me – plenty
She – just friends or mean real girlfriends.
Me – real are few.
She – it means more than one.
Me – certainly.
She – how can you manage many without other being noticed.
Me – it’s my specialty, few know that I am flirting with other than them.
She – still they are with you. I really wonder.
Me – if any one tastes me, they will not leave me alone.
She – it means you are going all the way with everyone.
I felt this is going out of track. I said, how you can think like that from a good boy. I was just kidding. I do have friends and girls as friends but that way I am intimate with few.
I am very much choosy to have friends, just hello hai I mix up with everyone. Why don’t tell about you.
She – what have I to say. The other day I have told you that I loved Rohit and married him.
Me – don’t avoid or be too smart. You have experiences to share, which you don’t want to share. You are beautiful girl having attractive figure. Lot of boys must be after you. May be even your lecturers.
She – you are too smart than you look. I ………. She wanted to say something but hung in between.
Me – why did you stop, go ahead we are only two here. If you have confidence in me you can continue.
She – what shit you are talking, you don’t understand women at all. [you are right, it’s hard to understand, and even one of my friend Parul said it] I am sleeping with you in unknown place and unknown atmosphere with you on single bed, which can hardly accommodate two people. Still talking this way, you should be ashamed.
Me – oh sorry aunty, I didn’t mean it. But if only if you are confident about secrecy. Please go ahead.
She – well let me be true.
Me – I want to hear true to the core.
She – I had too many boyfriends throughout my school days. Don’t take me wrong, I was virgin till my first night with my hubby. But I was a sort of flirt. It all started when I was in eighth class, as you can see I am bit overgrown. Even those days I had much bigger here. Indicating to chest.
Me – I interfered, be open. We are grown up. We know names of every organ plus we are sharing our life’s secrets.
She – you shameless boy, she hit me on my back. Ok my breast were overgrown in my early teens. But I was not aware that they attracted men. I used to be in sheer depression that my tits were much bigger than the biggest in class. Many people ogled at them. But I thought that, they are looking at me with disgust.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:37 AM