Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Next day evening Shyamala was playing with neighbour's baby. It was cute about a year old, the way she was handling baby it showed how she loved it and maybe she was in need of her own. Today there was another young girl with Shyamala. As soon as I entered her house she asked me to take seat beside her. Without any hesitancy I sat beside her. She introduced me to that girl and her to me. She is Radha her sister in law, husbands last sister. Studying here only, she stays with us but had been to home for few days and returned today. She is a wonderful girl about 18 or 19 years old. Aunt asked Radha to prepare tea for all. As she walked to kitchen I saw her swaying back. She is real seductress. Very beautiful girl and well grown body. Long black hairs reaching to her butt very thick. Though her waist is thin but her back is bit oversize for her frame. Though not very white but really attractive. High cheek bone thin lips eye brows are made. Now she was not having any make up. May be she got freshened up after her journey. She would kill any one after some make up. She has cat eyes that will attract even from crowd. I observed her in very little time but her image entered into my brain fixing it’s place there. I was looking at her back till she disappeared in kitchen. Shyamala aunt pinched my cheek and said don’t stare her like that. She is my sil, have you not seen any girl so far. I think you are trying to swallow her by eyes only. I was bit shocked as well ashamed to hear her comments. I stumbled for words and I could say she has wonderful hairs. They are so thick and long, the way they move while she walks is wonderful. I was just admiring her hairs was all I could say. Yes I can see, but you were admiring her hairs only or her back too. I blushed she was talking as if she had read my thought. I tried to smile, she was not serious, but she was talking lightly. Beware she is fire work don’t try to give line to her and laughed. I said I am not of that type. She said she was just joking and the topic changed. Radha came with three cups we took each and she with her cup sat opposite to us. I could not dare to look at her. Shyamala noticed it but ignored. I took baby from her lap and started playing with it. I threw baby in air and caught it and made baby laugh. That baby adjusted with me within no time. Shyamala called baby but it denied and clung to me. You naughty baby on finding handsome nephew of mine you are clinging to him. You have something special you attract people in your own way and keep them glued to you, she said to me and pinched my cheek. Both ladies laughed at me. She asked baby to give puppy but she didn’t give but gave to me. Showing false anger to it, ok I will give puppy and she tried to give but by then baby turned her face. Shyamala aunt’s lips landed on mine. This was right opportunity to square up for what she had commented. Was it accidental or purposeful I asked her. She blushed for this and hit my butt playfully, you badmash. Always you try to pay very fast, I tried to pull your leg, but you returned it with interest much faster than expected. Both ladies laughed and I followed. She collected empty cups and went to kitchen. While she entered kitchen she looked back and show her tongue. I smiled back. Me and Radha were left alone, we were silent for a while. She was hesitating to speak so I took the lead. I gave her my brief introduction of myself. She in turn introduced herself and said she is studying +2 [we call it puc] we chatted for some time then I got call from Sheela aunt, I got up to leave. Shyama asked me where I was going. Your sister house I replied. Radha said she too wants to go so please wait for five minutes, you can give drop. We went to Sheela house, dropped Radha. Sheela asked me to take her to some place we went together where she had to meet few people regarding marriage. By the time we returned Radha was waiting for me to return. Though it was walk able distance, Sheela’s mother didn’t permit her to go alone in night. She urged me to proceed but Sheela’s mom insisted for food. We had food and went to Shyama house. On the way Radha was worried for missed classes and she had to catch up for the loss. I said I can help in studies, if you have any problems you can ask me. She said yes but I can ask if you have time. The way you are working here, I don’t think I will be able to catch you. I had to go back to bring my lovely kid lovers. Night passed as usual with me fucking both the girls.
Next day morning Shyama’s hubby Rohit said they are planning for outing next day and invited me. I said it’s impossible as I am real busy here and the reason for me staying here is to assist your sister-in-law and her mom in work. I can’t spare a day for outings and all.

She was in just petticoat and blouse. I could see her shape of breasts jutting out of her blouse as if they will tear thin material of blouse and come out. Even though still covered with blouse, I could make out a little sag. May be due to oversize. Protruding hips were just inviting. They looked firm unlike her sister’s which were bit softer side. She sank in water, she knew swimming she too swam to other side of well and came back. She climbed steps, I said it’s better to squeeze out water, we can’t get cold attack. I wear almost dry clothes of mine. I had squeezed to the limit. She was hesitating to squeeze her clothes. I took lead put her saree, rinsed it into water, she tried to stop me for washing her cloth. I said nothing will happen if I help you. Any way I may need some training before marriage so that I can follow her commands. She laughed at my comment, if I am right you will be slave of your wife. She said naughtily. Rinsed her saree and squeezed out water completely, I hurried her to remove her petticoat and squeeze it out or hand it to me I will take care. Otherwise priest will come again looking for us. You can’t stand like this in front of him. Hey mister what do you mean by this. Do I have to stand semi nude in front of you. A false anger could be seen. I said, I don’t mind if you stood like that before him too. It’s your wish, you can select me or that old man. She smiled at me, threw water on me, and muttered naughty boy. She removed her petticoat she stood in just bra and panty. She looked almost nude in wet clothes. Her thin cotton blouse had become almost transparent. And her panty you need no comment as it was thin nylon, which was already see through. It was showing what all she hid under it. I wanted to go and ram my now erect rod into her childless tight cunt. I threw her saree and asked her wrap it as someone may come. I didn’t want her to be covered as I wanted to nourish her near naked body. She had a lot to display, but at the same time I didn’t want her to be seen in that state by others. I could not display my wife in seminude to others [what they think]. She wrapped it. Squeezed out her petticoat, didn’t bother to squeeze her blouse. She wore petticoat concealed in her saree wrap. She wear saree by then I could hear priest shouting at us to hurry. Your timing was perfect she said to me. It seems you are perfect in everything, she smiled seductively. It was becoming too much for me. Before coming here I didn’t have lust over her. But it has changed within short time. Before that I was imagining her without clothes. What would be shape of her heavy breast, how will they feel in my hands. It was just a male curiosity but now lust is overpowering it. Priest’s call brought me back to life and I hurried her to get ready. She had wrapped saree and was now ready to leave. We came out and hurried towards temple. Everything was set, they were waiting for us. As soon we reached havan place we were asked to sit. Again sankalp was in name of Rohit and I was performing rest. We were sitting side by side, I could not control, but to steal glances at her exposed midriff and wet cloth covered breasts. Even now her boobs were visible through wet blouse. Once havan began I stopped looking at her, many times priest was taking name and performing for real couples. In between he detailed meaning of mantras in Kannada as they are Marathi speaking people. Now I was concentrating on the performance than anything. At least she should be benefited by this pooja and havan. We were supposed to sit in lot of smoke of holy havan. At last it ended, we finished all rituals. We saluted holy fire [havan]. Then we touched feet of all pandits gathered there. We paid daxina to all pandits. Every one blessed us the same. She was blessed with ashta putra soubhagyavathi bhava [lord bless with eight children] then rest like ayurman bhava etc. But main thing was blessing for children. When all the other pandits left, main priest explained thoroughly what was theme of this yaga. It was something like putra kameshti yag. From this yaga you will be blessed with good and wise, healthy children. He exaggerated that Dashrath maharaja did for his heredity to continue. I was embarrassed when he was repeatedly addressing us as husband and wife, but she was cool about it as she had expected this kind of situation, when it was decided only two of us were supposed to reach. I looked at her once she gestured me to keep quite. When everything was over he only reminded of food. Since early morning we had nothing, but the performance of pooja and holy fire had set my hunger aside. Now hunger started haunting us. He took us to his house, there food was arranged. I was thinking of leaving this place as soon as possible and we were not expected to get anything in this village, and within vicinity of twenty km from there. As we entered small house of priest, we were welcomed by his family members. They looked pleased by our visit [may be they acted like]. He showing us to his wife said they look like Rathi Manmatha pair no. She said yes, they look like made for each other. Why this couple is not blessed with children. They are healthy and wealthy. Priest interfered, now that problem is over. God maa will take care of everything. She will bless them with children in series. Aunt blushed, and I was embarrassed. Hurry up meal is ready and you must be hungry. We washed hands and sat on ground for food. It was served on banana leaves. We were hungry and without any formalities we started eating. They formally asked us to go slow as it’s very late etc. The food was really good, they served us naivedya [Prasad of devi which was given to devi] we had sumptuous food. They asked us to relax for a while. I needed some, so I agreed as I was supposed to drive. They provided a small room. I straight lay on that. Shyamala also sat on cot. I drifted off to sleep within no time. In that short time I dreamt of making her nude and I was caressing her. At very interesting point she woke me up. I was angry on her to break the nice dream. She said it’s getting late, we need to hurry as the first twenty km road is not good. I got up freshened, by now priest also came back. We had to pay his fees, Shyamala stuffed some notes into my hand discretely and gestured to pay him. I paid him and touched his feet to take ashirwad, he blessed Shyamala also touched his feet. He blessed again the same thing. Dheerga sumangali bhava. Ashta putra prapthi rastu. We straightened up and seek their permission to leave. He asked his wife to bring some snacks in the mean while prepare some tea. Make it fast as climate is not that good. Since morning there are clouds, they need to reach highway before rain starts. I was worried by his forecast. We denied snacks as we had sumptuous food just some time back. We had tea and touched couples feet to take ashirvad. They said devi maa will fulfill wish of you both. You will have to come next year with baby for darshan of devi with sweets. We looked at each other, I discretely smiled as I had dreamt something few minutes back. I don’t know why she smiled. We took leave from them and went near car, which was parked at some distance near temple. I felt like taking darshan of devi maa. We entered temple, took darshan paid namaskar to maa. Another priest was now, he gave Prasad and theerth. We came out of temple boarded car, bid bye to priest couple.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:35 AM