Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
When I opened my eyes I found Shweta’s nude back pressed to me. Sandhya was hugging from back her hand across my stomach. Instantly I got aroused by these young nubile beauties sleeping naked pressed to me. Already morning hard on was there, this site made my cock throb. Pulled Shweta tighter into my arms. She moved a bit, finding hard on pricking her back. She looked back still sleepy, smiled back and gone to sleep. I could not control myself. I pushed her right leg to her stomach, positioned my rod on her tight pussy. Pushed slowly in within few strokes I was able to burry myself. She managed to turn her face to me and said let me sleep. No problem baby try on sleep. She asked can I sleep having buried your meet into me. She tried to sleep that way but could not. My cock throbbing inside her warmth channel, made her shiver. She pushed her butt back to engulf my morning fresh aroused cock. We started moving remaining in same Pasteur. We were lazily fucking each other in slow rhythm for almost half an hour. I had pushed Sandhya away for not disturbing her sleep. When we were near Shweta rolled on her back and spread her thighs inviting me to fuck in missionary style. Raised her thighs, keeping them on my shoulder entered into pussy. Continued to fuck her when I was near to cum. She had already discharged twice, I asked where to unload. She said we both are on safe period. I wondered how these girls are fast to learn. In this age they know safe period and unsafe. I was banging for all I was worth. At last I reached at no return point asked her are you sure. Can I fill you. She was gasping for breath but said gallons. I smiled at her and at last filled her with spurt after spurt. Collapsed on her. After hugging for another fifteen minutes I awakened Sandhya and asked her wear her clothes. We had wash wear clothes. I un bolted door and slept as if nothing had happened. Now the time was 6. 15 am. Within fifteen minutes I heard slow knock on door. We were safe now, acting as if we are sleeping I answered come in. Both girls were at one side and I was at far corner. She had come with hot coffee. She offered me. I said wait a minute I will come out and we will have together. She silently went to hall. I followed her after few minutes. On my arrival to hall she came up with two cups. We sat on sofa and sipped coffee. We chatted normal things. For the first time I was so near to her. She was still in night dress. She looked charming fresh in morning. We were sitting like that for almost half an hour. We spoke on general topics. Her speak was gentle and nice mannered. It changed my opinion about her. Always I thought her to be rude, but really a good lady. She has got good knowledge in various subjects. On knowing depth of her knowledge, I asked her about her education. She said she is M. A., MPHIL. So, she is the one highly educated among her sisters. As she was cool I was happy as she heard no voice from our room. She got up from concluding the talks, she said she has to attend morning chores so if you want to sleep go ahead. Shuffled my hairs and left with empty cups. I made call to Sheela and wished her good morning. Asked for any work she said she needs me, I rushed to bath room had bath got dressed and after bidding bye to Shyamala aunty headed to Sheela’s place. She gave list of the things to be done on the day. She is meticulous in planning. I started attending things after breakfast. Till afternoon I had to visit many places and was busy. It was good that old man was handy for me and he was like guide. At lunch time I returned Sheela’s house. I reported day’s work she reminded me the things, which I had not attended. Asked me to complete them after some rest. Some more kids had poured in, Shweta and her sister were busy with them. I needed some rest badly so I preferred to go to Shyamala aunt’s house. I rang bell aunt opened door. She was in night suite. She stood aside to let me in, she closed door and sat on sofa. She looked at me as if I was expected to talk something. I excused myself and said I will be back after few minutes as I need to change. By the way do you have any objection if I wear shots as the climate is hot. Wearing anything or not is your burden. I don’t have any objection she replied, with smile. It was another witty answer. Changed and got freshened up came to hall. She was there, where I had left her. I took remote and switched on TV. I was above to sit on side sofa chair, she patted beside her. You will have better view from here, I could not understand which view she is talking about. I sat beside her with respectable distance. We watched news for some time.. She had opened some subject we started speaking. By now news was over and we had lost interest in TV. I switched it off. After some time I remembered something is missing in this house. Then I remembered and asked about her kids. She often visited Hubli with one girl aged about 11 or twelve years, her daughter. I asked her where your kids are, I haven’t seen them since last night. She became sad all of a sudden.
She – how can you see, when I have none. I was astonished to hear.
Me – I have seen with that chubby girl every time you came to our place.
She – oh that girl, she is daughter of Shantala didi.
Me – I am sorry, I didn’t know. Are you planning for such a long period. Its right time to one of your own and laughed.
She – we are not planning but god has not blessed me.
Me – what there, you may have some time. You are young enough to have them sooner or later.
She – that’s what we are hoping for.
Me – I wanted to change topic. Your father has saved money by finding your match in local town. You need not spend a paisa to travel to your native.
She – it’s not like that. My hubby’s place is another town. We have moved here after my hubby started his business in this town, a few years back.
Me – what he used to do before you came here.
She – we have got enough lands and we have business also. He used to look after them. Its rented house, where as we have big mansion in our place but what to do fate has brought us here. She was sad to tell it. She became quite. I was curious to know what fate forced them to bring them here.
Me – what problem can be there to leave your place. You are very nice lady and your hubby seems to understanding. He seems to love you a lot.
She – you are right, he loves me a lot. Actually ours is love marriage. We were college mates. He is from our community, somehow we fell in love and it lead to marriage level. Their folks especially his mom was against it.
Me – why should she oppose. You were in love and you had to get married. Caste was no problem. None should oppose for this. You are good looking and from very good family plus you are educated. There is no sense in opposing.
She – what his mom thought is, I am a bad girl as I have loved in college days, instead of learning I fell in love. She thinks that she is deprived of her right to choose her daughter in law by herself.
Me – your father must have sent proposal to his family. If she had come to see you. Then there was no chance for misunderstanding. Could not you convince your parents to do so.
She – your theory is correct. But we did a mistake, instead of this route he selected another. We came to conclusion that we should convince our own parents. As per that condition I made my parents agree to this. But he tried to convince his. When his mother learnt about our love she got wild. On his persistence and quarrel he made them agree at last.
Me – why did you do this mistake. Always there will be marriage brokers who handle all this. If your parents had given details of your in laws family. He would have done it in a perfect manner. He would have proposed you to them and if they had come to see you, marriage could have taken place in natural process. Then one fine day you could reveal or they would have learn about it. Why you and your folks didn’t didn’t think of this easy method.
She – you are clever boy. I had no friends who could suggest such an easy method. Even my folks acted like dumb, they shouted at me but when they came to know about his back ground they became happy and agreed. But this idea never flashed.
Me – when he made them agree at last, what problem could there be to leave your place.

She – it’s another issue. I conceived immediately after marriage. He was under impression that, his family members may think that I had conceived before marriage only. Hence another set of problem may raise. We wanted to postpone giving birth as we had not completed education. So, we decided to abort it, without bringing to their notice. She was quite for some time. I asked her to continue. She sighed and said let it be. I am boring you with my nonsense story. You may need rest, go, and have nap. She was about to stand.
Me – hello aunty, how about a steaming tea now. Can you make it, if you want to sleep no problem I can help myself.
She – what rubbish you are speaking. Can’t I make a tea. Wait here I will bring tea.
I reminded her to make two cups, one for herself also. She returned with two cups, handed me one and took seat beside me. While sipping tea, I reminded about un finished chapter. She tried to avoid but I was insisting her to continue.
She – his family agreed to complete our degree at least. We continued education living in my house it’s elf. After we completed our degree, there was no need to search for job as we have ample of property there. So, we shifted back to his place.
Her face became dull on remembering her past. I consoled her and asked her to continue. She sighed and continued. It was our bad luck, I never conceived after that. Everybody started thinking that I am sterile. We were in no position to convince about our first conception and abortion. Especially my mother-in-law started teasing me as banj. I could not tolerate her words. Initially she spoke to other women addressing me as banj. Later she started calling directly and abuse her son for bringing a banj to her family. She used to abuse me that I knew that I could not produce children and that’s the reason to trap him in love. We tried so many treatment and many doctors but I had no luck anywhere. My mils torture increased day by day. She started telling that she will bring another girl for him and kick me out of family. But she never expressed anything to my hubby. She is so clever, none of male members were aware of this. She acted nice in front of others, but whenever we were alone she used to abuse me lot. She even tried to hit me many times. I could sustain no more insults and one fine day I revealed it to my husband and asked him to marry another girl and be happy with her. He was astonished to hear about complaint against his own mother. He didn’t believe it initially. But somehow he confirmed it through my co sister. She had sympathy on me but could not directly protect me by facing mother in law. She is total introvert she hardly speaks to anyone. So, till now this kind of torture was secret. Since then my husband kept his eyes and ears open. He could understand in what situation I was forced to live. Before she threw me out of her house my husband decided to leave his place and settled here. He somehow convinced rest of the family about prospers about business in bit bigger town. My mother-in-law shout a lot as I am snatching her son from her and it’s all my play. Only his brother was aware of the real reason so he supported us to have different business and funded us generously. She started to sob, this was the reason to move out of house. Our silly mistake made us leave or break the house. She broke into crying and lay on me. She placed her head on my shoulders and went on crying. She was worried of reason to be breaking house and heart. Otherwise he could live with his parents in single family. She was cursing for breaking relation with his mom and snatching him away from her. She has never spoke to us since then. I placed my arm on her shoulder. She hugged me tight, she can never think of anything wrong as I am younger to her. I too didn’t have any evil thought but still I could feel her tender coconuts on my chest. It was involuntarily making its work. After consoling her for about fifteen minutes she came to normal. When she saw wet patch on my west she apologized for that. At last she said how stupid I am to tell my story and bore you. Unnecessarily I made you hear it and put some weight on your shoulder. Forget it and be cheerful, she was consoling me in return. She tried to smile but failed. This time I hugged her and said. God is there, he will never let you down. One day you will be happy. That day please remember me. I kissed her forehead and left her. It seemed that she was bit happy by comment. What a thing you have told. I will definitely remember that day. I will call you and put sugar into your mouth. Just to avoid these feelings with permission from my hubby decided for distant education and did double masters. It was 4. 00 in evening I wanted to lie down and have some rest. My mood was upset. She is in such a situation where no one could help her other than god. He should open his eyes and bless them. I took some rest and was busy for rest of the day.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:29 AM