Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
One fine morning Sheela aunty came to our house. I hope you remember Sheela aunty. Mom of my teen friends cum cousins Shweta and Sandhya. She had come with sweets packet in her hand. She was greeted by Malathi aunty. She had come with news that her sister had delivered female yesterday night. Everyone was happy to hear this good news. Delivery was normal and both mom and kids are healthy. I was getting ready for shop as there was vacation. After she finished with everyone, though I had heard her voice I didn’t come out of my room. As I was in midst of dressing. Sheela asked for me, Malathi aunt told that I was in my room. I heard her footsteps coming to room. I hid behind door as she entered looking for me. I grabbed her and without wasting a second gave her smooch, before that she shrieked. Malathi aunty shouted from outside to know what happened. We came out together, Malathi asked again for what did you shout. She replied smiling that I scared her, still he acts like small boy. And winked at me. Malathi also chorus with her. You are right Sheela now a days he has become more naughty. He does not consider younger or elder. He behaves like that only. Sheela said yes I appreciate him for that. It indicates we are family and are close. Malathi said yes he behaves with all and close to everyone the other day he did to me also. She bit her tongue in midst of sentence but continued with pause. I was in bed room he scared me also. [she is right, just two days back I entered her room through my room. She was in midst of changing. She was stark naked had bent to pick up her nighty from cot. I felt she is inviting me to fuck by showing her nude butt. I pulled my member out which got erected within short time. As I had come with same intention. I pulled out my erect member grabbed her by waist and aimed at her pussy. In one go I slid into her. She too screamed like this by sudden attack]. She asked aunty to send me for couple of days to visit her sister and was eager to see baby and her sis. Malathi without any delay she said sure, you take our car, and the only problem is driver is sick so on leave. Shree will drive no problem, Shree get ready soon and go to her place. Come after two days or when she comes back. There is no need to hurry as your college is also off. On the way don’t forget to buy gold chain and ring for baby and sweets and flowers also.
Sheela hurried to get me ready. As it was not planned, so I hesitated. Malathi said that she will tell jiju of your departure. In fact I too need to visit her. As she is having her first kid after long gap. I have some other program fixed now, so only two of you go now and I shall visit later. I too wanted to go with Sheela as I was getting some privacy after long gap. She was Eveready to get laid. Sometimes if we have only ten minutes, then also she does not hesitate have a quickie. But recently I was busy with her daughters and other young girls, I had not made with her. So, grabbing this opportunity I got into the car within ten minutes headed to her house to pick her luggage. She returned with her bags within no time. We headed for her native, which is around hundred kilometers. She was sitting beside me. She is a naughty lady, she never let me peacefully drive. Whenever road was clear she used to play with me. Sometimes she pinched me or caressed my thighs. Or even few times she squeezed my penis, which had erected soon on crossing city limits. She even tried to give me blow job. You can think my fate, I am on highway and driving at around hundred plus speed, and she is making me horny. I just wanted pull at side, park and start fucking there it’s elf. As it was day time and any one could make out what was going in parked car. Somehow, I controlled myself. By the time we reached her sister’s place, there was no one in house, they had asked us to collect key from their neighbors. She brought key. I followed her into the hall, shut door behind me. Just grabbed her from back. Lifted in my arms carries her to nearest sofa, threw her on it and started smooch. She too started responding. Raise her saree, opened jip extracted my cock rammed it into her choot which had oozed enough juice. Started banging her, she was shouting at me to let her remove clothes. But I was too horny to listen. She managed to loosen her blouse. Pulled her boobs out of bra, not bothering to unhook. Started kneading them while banging. I was in total aggressive mood due to her flirts. As I increased speed she was moving with each stroke I gave. Resulting to it her head started banging on arm rest, now she was really pleading me to stop and give her some time to settle. When I saw her head banging I felt mercy on her. Though she had mercilessly played with me on highway. I stopped, she freed herself from me and tried to walk away. Without asking where she was going I pulled her by her hand. Without a word she removed all her clothes in record time. She bend and gripped arm and raised her butt invitingly and looked at me. I could not resist the sight of her bare flesh displayed, her not so tight balls hanging from chest. Though I did fuck her many times till now, she looked new every time. Her look and the way she presented herself was just not comparable to any other. She was master in arousing, even if you don’t have mood she will see to it that she arouses me. And end in bed. Today was no exception, I went behind her. She grabbed my hard tool from back and positioned her dripping cunt. What all I had to was just push. I started fucking her sensuously. After so much of torture to my rod it sustained for half an hour, I went on banging her till her hands were sore of holding sofa when I filled her by then she had cum several times and her juice had leaked and it had reached to her knee.
After good fuck we took some rest. She asked for food, which was ready. She was getting dressed but I insisted to take food nude. She agreed and served in one plate only. She made sit on dining chair she sat nude on my lap and we fed each other. We were chatting and caressing each other’s nude body while we ate food. Her sister’s hubby was calling us, so we completed food and got dressed. Hurried towards hospital as rest of the people had not had food yet and we were supposed to relieve them. At hospital first to meet was Rohit father of newly born baby i.e. ., Sheela’s sister’s husband he met at gate. I congratulated him. He lead us to where his wife was admitted. Next to meet was his sister. She is a lovely girl having sharp features. She greeted me and shook her hands. If she had hugged me, it would be a nice treat I thought. Both brother and sister took leave after assigning Sheela aunty the job of looking after her sis. We entered room, we were welcomed by Sheela’s sister Shyamala. She looked at us and smiled, she tried to sit but we asked her not to sit but remain lying. Congratulated her and headed to the cradle, which was attached to cot. There we found newly born baby. She looked as beautiful as her mother. I touched her tender cheek, she opened her eyes, looked at my direction, and closed her eyes. Sheela too touched her and said very nice baby. We took chairs and sat beside her bed. Nurse came up with prescription of medicines, I took it from her and stood to leave to get medicines. Sheela aunty took it from me and said she will bring. Nurse came back and said it’s probably not available at their store and said some other shop’s name, where it could be available. I asked for the address, Sheela said she knows where it’s located. She insisted me to sit and she will bring it herself. She took car key from me, while leaving she announced she may be late as she has to meet someone on the way and asked me to wait for her. As soon as Sheela left, I occupied same chair where I was sitting. Shyamala insisted to sit on cot rather on chair. As I sat near her she took my hand into hers, our eyes met. There was total silence in room. She was looking at me and me at her. She wanted to say something, I felt she is searching for words to speak. I hushed her, you must be tired of delivery no need to speak. Our eyes met again we were looking in each other’s eyes. They were speaking on themselves. I lost in old memories.
There was marriage at Sheela aunt’s house. He is her only brother and was youngest to her three sisters. One is elder Shantala and younger one is Shyamala. With wide gap of seven or eight years he was born. He is an engineer and working in some IT company. He is the only male and he himself is bridegroom so it was difficult for them in preparation of marriage. Sheela aunty asked Malathi to send me with them almost twenty days prior to marriage. Aunty accepted to send me and requested me to accompany and help them as there is no male person as her dad had passed away and bridegroom is also outside since several years and almost lost touch of his home town. Somehow, they convinced me to go. I was not interested as I had to miss college for so many days and I will have to work in others function. Plus I will have to keep away from my lovely sister and Malathi aunt. Moreover jiju will have to take burden of shop all alone.

There was attraction of two young cousins with whom I could spend all the time with them and I could manage to fuck both of them whenever I get chance even her mom will be there. Both aunts were requesting to help and at last I agreed for that. Any way we moved to her native with all the baggage. We reached to her native, which is around hundred km from our place. The house was not that big and we had to adjust ourselves there. Still painting work was going on. Next day it’s elf I took charge of works to be done there. Sheela’s mom explained the tasks to be taken care of. It was not a big problem they provided me few male servants to assist. One of them was old and experienced he guided me where and what are available. They have car and bike, so conveyance is also not a problem. Within two days painting in hall completed and painters moved to rooms. First target was the room, which we had occupied. So, we had to vacate room, shifted all materials from room to hall, and provided room to them. We were forced to sleep in hall it’s elf. Causing to lose my privacy. Evening Sheela’s younger sister Shyamala came who was living in same town with her hubby. She asked Sheela to shift to her house till the painting is done. I didn’t like idea as in first place I didn’t like her it’s elf. Whenever we met at Sheela’s place she treated me like small kid and pinched my cheeks and used to call me chotu or munna. I am grown up boy and she treat me like a kid. This hurt my feelings. Even her slaps on my butt and squeezing of cheeks and nose. She did it even in presence of all, that irritated me. Others treat me as gentle man even with respect but this lady plays silly. On Sheela’s persistence I agreed to go there. I was in dual mind if I go there I will miss company of my both sexy cousins and aunt too. Shyamala told to get bag and baggage so that you need not wander here and there for your things, assured me that I will be given separate room. So, eventually I agreed and packed my luggage. After dinner I was getting ready to leave to Shyamala aunt’s place. By then these girls came to know that I am going elsewhere they asked their mom, where I was going. She told I will be staying at her sister’s house. In unison they announced that they will come with me. Sheela's mom tried to stop them but Sheela cut in and said that, both of girls are close with him and always they try to be with him in free times. Let them go and stay with him. Take necessary clothes for now and you can collect rest tomorrow. But don’t trouble him much. He needs good rest after so much of work. They said yes like obedient children. I was delighted by this but didn’t express that I was happy. Turned towards younger one and said, you should not pester me tell stories and you should sleep and let me sleep. I asked Sheela, whether there is separate room for these girls or else they will kill me by their mischief. Showing false anger on them. Sheela announced, I know you won't let them sleep peacefully and false allegation on my innocent children. Sandeep was nowhere to be seen otherwise he too would have insisted to come. We took bag and rode to Shyamala aunt’s place. 

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:21 AM