Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
They were becoming redder in color. I could see my finger prints on them. She was enjoying now. I asked her to give back strokes from below. I taught her the art. Now she started raising her butts from beneath. All of a sudden she went stiff and breathing erratically. She was at door of first fucking orgasm of her life. She oozed copious amount of fluid. And lay still. When it was subsided she opened her eyes and said it was wonderful and thanks for showing it. When it pained in initial stage I had lost self confidence of performing but you were able to do it, thanks bhayya. I took some much needed rest, I wanted to try her back hole but controlled myself. She pulled me on her top, she kissed my forehead and was combing my hairs with her fingers. When her orgasm subsided I started with slow rhythm, later on I was banging her holding her hard balls. She too was helping me by raising her buttock to meet my hard strokes. She was thrashing her head on pillow. I continued my pounding, when I was near to my orgasm. By then she had attained three times. This time I wanted to cum with her. I started banging her hard as she liked rough. Her knees were bent and were beside her face. I was holding her shoulder with on hand for support. I released one hand, kept it on her slit. While I banged her I was manipulating her clit with other hand. When her breathing quickened and her nostrils flared and was shouting something, which was beyond my understanding. I could sense that she is nearing another. Now I started fucking her in such a speed. If both parts were not of smooth and leather, they would caught fire by such a friction. At last her body started convulsing under me then I too banged her for last few strokes and opened tap to fill her newly inaugurated pussy. I fell on her exhausted. When we caught our breath I rolled beside her. That was one of the most memorable fuck of my life. She looked at me, when I looked at her she blushed like newlywed girl. I took her in my arms and asked her, how was that. She said super, I had never dreamt that would be so nice. I had heard through friends about it but experiencing is something different. I am really happy that first time of my life was with you, the most caring brother. Friends used to tell that losing virginity is so troublesome but, I didn’t feel like that. At one time I felt initially but later you took enough care, not to hurt. It was fantastic I am grateful to give such experience. Really I should thank you to provide privilege of taking your virginity and making you woman. We spent some more time chatting kissing and patting / when I looked at watch it was very late so I said better get dressed otherwise parents must be waiting for us. She took hers and me mine. We were ready to left for home. I put my mobile in active mode. She switched on her set. When we were about to reach I received call from aunty. I had to stop vehicle as we were in main road and I didn’t want trouble from security officer. I answered her call, at once she started shouting at me and abused for not answering her call since hours she was trying but as I had kept my set on silence mode and Prema had switched of phone, we were not at all aware of calls. Somehow, I convinced her by telling some excuse she calmed and asked me to come home instantly. On reaching home I could see some movements in home. Aunt came running outside she was anxious to know reason for us being out of their reach. I told there was some problem with Prema and I had to attend to it as it was very serious in nature. There was worried look on her face, everything is all right no. I said almost, by then Prema had ran inside to avoid her mom’s interrogation. Before we reached I had taught her all answers for probable questions. Aunt said something to me, which I was not aware of. Suddenly I took leave of aunt left the place. I could hear her shouting where are you going, come back soon. All will be waiting for you. I had to hurry to do shopping. I brought some diamond ear studs and nose pin and a watch and 22 ct gold belt for that. By the time I was back all family members were waiting for me. As soon as I returned I asked for few minutes time and I got fresh. Changed dress for the occasion. By then all the guests had gathered. It was nothing but my dear Prema’s birthday, which she herself had forgotten in tension of her now ex friend’s arrest and new relation with her bro. After she cut cake I presented all the things by that aunty was happy and even Prema also. After all guests departed after party and food. We all settled in hall aunt asked what the matter was, Prema was fumbling for words. I interrupted her, she had some problem, which was of some serious nature. So, I had to interfere into the matter and helped her. Now there is no problem and she is clear now.
Aunty – what kind of problem, she hardly goes out of house except for college and classes. Where any problem can arises ?. It was difficult to convince both jiju and aunty both, especially aunt. I could not tell her that her daughter had fallen into love and explain what all they did.
Me – not a big thing aunty, she had helped a boy of her college and that lead to hell of a problem.
Aunt – what kind of help and how help can lead to problem.
Me – see aunty, unnecessarily you are making issue. It’s all over and just relax and forget.
She – I can forget or forgive only on learning what the problem is. I don’t want any via media answers. Go and tell me if you know completely otherwise you keep away and let her answer.
Prema – it’s already solved, what you are going to do now. [she was in fear]
Me – let me tell aunty. One of her college mate had took some amount, to help some poor student to help for fees. It was not actual case, it was his habit of raising money for his own habits. Actually she too had no money so she borrowed from some of her friend as per his assurance, from that boy that he would return within few days.
Her friend who had lend money started pressing for money, and that boy didn’t return. Poor Prema was frightened to ask you people as you are very strict. You would ask her hundred and one questions to give her money. So, she was in soup, she could neither ask you nor she could return her friend. At the same time who had taken money turned to be rouge. She was after him for money but instead of paying he tried to threaten her. She had almost left hope of recovery, but in the mean while he was arrested by security officer on some other matter but for this, Prema was blamed. They thought that she has given complaint for recovery and got him arrested. He is involved in drug trafficking and many illegal activities. In fact nobody knows cause of his arrest. With my contacts I came to know about it. Some of his friends knew that Prema was after him for money and news went to his gang. They were chasing for her. Somehow, she smelt it and came to me for help. That’s the reason how she forgot her own birthday though well in advance she had invited many of her friends for the occasion. When she narrated me that she is being followed by few rowdies, I started collecting information through my source as to know who was after her. Then I got the lead and came to know that where that boy was kept. We went to security officer station. It was good that we went there. Department is making list of his contacts and acquaintances. He had her mobile number feed in his set. They are thinking to bring everyone of his contacts for interrogation. They didn’t know Prema, so she was also on list. Problem was from both sides, security officer were also thinking about her at the same time his gang is also after her. At station even on my entry also it was not that easy to convince department. Though they knew me. As accused was unconscious by department torture, they could not take his statement. I had to bring influence from higher authority to get the things done. But we had to sit there for long time. Till my officer friend came and eased matter. To get out of her from gang was big headache. I told a cooked up story keeping her affair with Aslam secret. I had to give alibi for the period we were missing so I narrated how I handled studs of Aslam in cine style. I had to impress them as well I had to hide what we did at cherry house [as you call it]. They were thrilled by this story, which was half correct. In mean while Prema had shifted to my side, as I was explaining she was sitting close to me. She hold her hand and almost leaned on me. Jiju and aunt were flabbergasted to hear this. Jiju thanked me for saving his sister. Aunt was on verge of crying, she was fighting to stop tears rolling from her lovely eyes. All were silent for some time, aunt got up on her feet and pulled me to make me stand, embraced me tightly. She broke into cries, she could not control herself even after long battle. I soothed her, placed my hand over her shoulder. Relax aunty why are you crying after everything is settled and our entire family is safe. You need not bother anything as long as I am with you. My shoulders are strong enough to bear entire family load on them. After all I have eaten your food, which has made me strong enough for anything. I pressed her body to mine. Her semi hard breasts were smashed on my chest. But it was not time for such feelings as both her kids were watching in close distance. When she broke embrace and settled beside me pushing her son. After some chit chat everybody were at some ease. Aunty suggested to retire. I took off my hand, which was in clutches of Prema and aunt, I raised to leave and wished good night to all three. All of a sudden Prema said to aunty, to let me sleep in her room as she is still in fear and won’t be able to sleep alone. Aunt looked at her puzzled. Till today we were not very close with each other and she was never feared for anything and even never opted to sleep with her mom. Aunty snarled her to be bold and try to be like mature woman. We are all here only, if you wish you can come to my room. Jiju interfered, why don’t let her have him. If she feels more secure and safe with him. Let him sleep with her for night. What’s the matter, he is also our family. You are right aunty always mom’s lap is most secure and assuring. You take her with you, and stepped towards my room yawning and stretching my hands upwards. Prema looked at her brother, there was plea in her look. Finally jiju announced, Shree will sleep with you in your room baby. As long as you feel unsecured he will sleep there. But remember that you need to study hard. For now, couple of days there is no need to go college if you wish. He patted on my back and a sort of ordered me to sleep in her room as long as she is not comfortable. Go change your dress and give her company. I don’t want to listen to any of her complaints. I changed into comfy and headed to her room. Aunt wished me good night and take care. I blurted oh sure aunty. She didn’t notice glitter in my eyes. As soon as I entered into her room she welcomed me with warm hug. I pulled her hard on me. I said how you managed to say like this. I had never expected a bit from you.
She – when you were describing how scared I was in complete day. You surprised me with a nice story. Which I could never think of and managed days missing time so well. In fact I was in hell of a fear in morning on learning that he is drug trafficker. I kissed her on her lips and before she responded back I pushed her on bed and whispered to behave herself till I say. She was sad by my behavior. She wanted to lock room, I stopped her from doing so. She laid on bed with lost mood. I took her hand in my palm and assured her that everything will be all right. She lay silent on bed, I switched on t. V keeping volume low. I watched for almost an hour. When I wanted to turn off t. V aunty entered into room. I pretended like sleeping leaving t. V to run and remote still in my hand. She took remote from my hand switched off. Pulled blanket on me and tugged me. She went to Prema and tugged her in blanket. Even now Prema’s hand was in my hand. She looked at us, I was watching her with split eyes. She didn’t try to remove her hand from mine. She smiled for herself. Before leaving from she caressed my cheeks and left silently. She closed room, the interlock clicked with a clicking sound. My imagination had worked and proved to be correct. I smiled at myself. Now turned towards Prema, by now she had gone into sleep after waiting move from hopefully. She was not even aware about her mom’s entry and tugging her into blanket. She was startled and woke by me kissing her on her lips and hugging her tight. When she realized that it was me, she looked into my eyes. But soon she became angry for leaving her to sleep for un known time. She asked me, why I had kept distance from and not even kissed her. I said have you noticed any change, she thought for a while and said yes I am covered with blanket. Why did you cover me instead of uncovering. My dear sister you and me are covered by your mom but not by me. She was astonished to hear. Had mom come into my room. She hardly comes here. I said her motherly instinct must have warned her to check for the young lives activities in behind closed doors. I had guessed it so I didn’t even kiss you except a small peck on your honey lips. If we had done anything nasty, there was every possibilities of getting caught. Now onwards we are safe. She will suspect least on us. You are clever and it’s the reason for every ones liking and love. Your thoughts are always ahead of everyone. You manage things much faster than any one even thinks. I sealed her lips with mine to stop unnecessary talks than work. Work is worship [do it silently] You can guess what went after that. After hard work of three shifts we slept like logs. I had set alarm at five in morning, I got up and awaken her. We got dressed and slept back as aunty had left us last night. This was commencement of relation with Prema.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:18 AM