Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
All of a sudden it entered into her throat and touched her tonsils. She was gagged by this and to cough she removed it from her mouth. She coughed few times and when she got her breath back she jumped on my stretched body and squeezed my nose. You naughty you should have warned me, see how breathless I became. She was smiling at me. I said sorry did it hurt. Just jokingly I pushed but it went all the way in. Dear Prema, can you show me your bottom also, or else I will have to contended.
She – it’s your wish. I wanted to feel your lower part so I disrobed you.
Me – yes you are right. But I was thinking something else.
She – what are you thinking, whether I will accept it or not,
Me – you are half right, I was thinking …….. I stammered.
She – you need not hesitate to speak anything.
Me – I am in dilemma, whether what we are doing is right or not.
She – what happened, did I do anything wrong.
Me – no my conscience is bothering me.
She – come on tell me.
Me – in process of protecting from such a person. I feel I am taking disadvantage of your innocence.
She – nothing like that, why are you thinking that way.
Me – let’s stop this game, I am feeling ashamed of myself for doing things with you. I feel in the name of saving you I am putting from pan to fire. I think I am exploiting you and spoiling you.
She – never say like that. What you did for me is just not comparable with anything or any act. I can’t say better thanks than this. I am all yours, you can do anything for you.
Me – don’t be excited and wiped tears rolling from her eyes. See I have not done anything grate. Even if it was any one else than you also I would have gone to rescue. Or even if anybody was in my place he too would do same. Just I don’t want to rob your virginity in name of accepting thanks. It’s not correct, please excuse me for doing things to you. Tears rolled from eyes. I wanted to say this in initial stage it’s elf. I was successful in between and I had stopped. But her request to remain in the same pose of hugging for some more time had ignited my lust and allowed to do so much. I tried to push her off my body.
She – Shree, please don’t do it. I am happy to involve with you. You can call it love or lust, I am really happy for what you did to me and now I love more after you expressed yourself. Now respect for you has increased. I love you my brother. Whether you accept my love is immaterial after incidence with Aslam, I can’t expect you to love me. But I will assure you that I am pure and virgin.
I had never permitted him except for touching and kissing. Yes once I was almost ready for final act but as he was not having condoms, so I refused. I think he was ran out of stock that moment and helped me in saving myself. After viewing these videos, I think mine also would have appeared by now. She fell on me crying. She hugged me, both of us were topless, and now also her hard boobs were digging on my chest. This time there was no lust and my cock had gone limp. I was caressing her bare back not in sexy way. I had sympathy for this poor girl. She fell on me for some time and dosed off. I didn’t want to disturb her, so I didn’t make any movement and remained still. After ten or fifteen minutes her nap was disturbed. When she opened her eyes she found herself still on me. It took few moments to come to present state, why and how we were topless and she was laying on me. After she came to sense she disengaged herself and fell on her back. She blushed at me and complained for why I left her to sleep on me like a child. I said, you are still child to me. Raised from bed, she felt nervous for her nakedness. Though I was total nude. I got up and threw my shirt on her to cover. She took it and wear it to cover her nakedness. My mind had crossed thunderstorm and I was able to say what was bothering me. My mind was as fresh as morning. I was out of any guilty feelings. I slipped into jockey. I took water bottle gargled and spit out of window. Had some and handed it to her. She took it washed her face and drank some. I took out snacks packet and sat on bed. She came and sat by my side. She had thrown my shirt on her nude body. She had made no attempt to conceal her nakedness. Without any formal invitation she inserted her hand into packet and start eating. It was a good sign. She had come to almost normal. After eating I checked if any tea was left out. It had almost cup I poured into empty cup, I took some and handed it to her, we shared cup of tea. She was sitting at my side, we were chatting and she was so near, her body touched my nude top. She was wearing my shirt but had not yet buttoned. Now and then her boob touched my back. I gave no attention to it as we just had come out of turmoil and I was not interested any more in it now. After few minutes I felt her bare boob touched my back. I looked at her. Shirt flap had slid making on boob free. Then also I ignored, then her long nipple touched my back making my brief covered man stir. I could not assess whether she Is doing intentionally or not. We went on talking this time she started rubbing her tit on my back. Now there was no doubt that she is doing purposefully. I turned to face her, she was opposite to me now facing each other. Why don’t you stop teasing me Prema I asked. She jumped on my lap and started kissing all over my face. I pushed but she had gripped me.
Me – Prema please stop this, otherwise I will be excited and start doing, what we had stopped and let me not commit mistake.
She – I am waiting for that. It was an open invitation.
Me – no it’s not correct. I don’t want to commit.
Se – but I want you Shree. You are right man for me. Who thinks good for everyone inside and outside family.
Me – I am with you always baby, but not this way.
She started crying again. I want you as my man. Let me be clear.
1] I will not force you to marry me. I am in love with you but won’t force you to love me.
2] you will have all the freedom, which you are having now.
3] I won’t mind you mingling with any one of your choice
4] I will not ask about any one you meet or do anything. I won’t come in-between of your any affairs.
5] if you don’t like, I will not have any affairs. If you marry anybody I will keep away.
Till then I will treat you as my lover. I won’t keep alone after you marry any one. I will also get married of your choice. I will not restrict for any of habits if you are having. But I want my share of love. Whenever I need you, you will have to be at my side that’s all. Whether it is for sex or just. What I expect is that’s all from you. Will you fulfill my wishes? I said let me think. She said you can think but I want positive response. I knew how adamant she is. She will never stop till she gets what she wanted. Can I smoke now I asked. No problem, I will light it for you f you are having. I got up and got packet. She flipped one and light it, after a crush she handed it to me. I was looking curiously at her. When I took it and started smoking, she said that bastard also used to smoke but not this brand it was 555. I used to light for him also. She had parted her shirt and brought her both melons free and was rubbing my chest now. It was becoming non bearable now. I too was getting excited. I thought when she is free to say everything and when I am ready to help anything why not this. In between she dragged cig for couple of puffs. When we were through, by then I too made mind to go ahead. She looked into my eyes as if to seek to kiss. I brought my lips to hers and started kissing her. I hold her head and gave a smooch, she too responded by inserting her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues started battle. It was one of the smooch so far I had. I cupped her coconut in one hand and started squeezing it. When we broke kiss her lips were swollen of continuous kissing for several minutes. She slid a little and started sucking my nipple. I was playing with her body. Again she slid to my stomach and made me lye on bed and she went for my naval and later she pulled my jockey to make me complete nude. She took now fully rigid member in her soft hands and gave few jerks. It was oozing pre cum. This time she didn’t hesitate to lick and eat it. She gave another nice blowjob. As she was pumping my rod into her mouth her firm boobs jiggled. I wish you all were to witness that scene. She did it till her jaws ached. When she let me go off still holding my erect rod. She asked do you take more time to cum. I said yes It needs lot of time. She said she wanted to taste my cum. You can have it any time you need but let me explore you now and put her on back. I started kissing her from forehead then showered kisses all over her face. Kissed her cheeks and her ears as I knew this is generally weakest point of ladies. I took her ear lobe completely into my mouth and chewed. She was jumping with ecstasy. All these were new for her, she was moaning and making so many different sounds. I cupped her boob in one hand and licked another. Her nipple is the longest I have ever seen on unmarried lady or girl. About an inch in length. It was always prominent even though she dressed fully. I tweaked it she dragged my head and placed her nipple in my mouth. I licked it for some time and sucked then started chewing it. As I bit with my teeth she was enjoying every second of it. I kissed her stomach and licked her navel. She was squirming. I hold her pajama and looked at her. She took the cue and removed knot of thread. I pulled it gently I could see from navel to her lower abdomen and then panty covered love mound. Its snow white as it had hardly seen sun light. I pulled further to expose her milky thighs. At last in one pull took off her pajama. There she was laying in nothing but a lacy panty, which had hardly covered her love triangle. Started licking her toes, entire feet, and then calf muscles. She was becoming restless. Then I licked her thighs and inner thighs, which are more sensitive. I licked her both legs from toe to upper thighs. Then it was turn of near her hole till panty. I put a finger on thigh joint and caressed there. Cupped her love mound entirely and squeezed. Her face was worth looking, the color had changed from milk white to dark red. Put fingers on both side of panty and in one swift movement removed it, she too cooperated by lifting her butt. There an a virgin angel lying on my fuck bed. This bed is going to witness another cherry blasting. I made her sit on bed resting her head on head board. I looked at her magnificent pussy to record it into my memory. When it clicked as many pictures it wanted then slowly descended my head in between her thighs after widening her legs. What an mouth watering pussy it is. I took intoxicating aroma of her virgin cunt. Automatically my mouth started watering, saliva was oozing as if a kid looks at sweet mart. My taste buds were dying to taste virgin nectar. I placed my tongue at major labia. Licked it at outer circle, then more oozing of her cunt juice. Her minor labia was closed, it needed inauguration. Placed my tongue on inner lips, she groaned and shuddered. I started licking her fresh juice like hungry dog. When I cleaned all the juice more was produced. She pushed my head into her groin. I went on licking till she was shouting suck it brother oh maaaaaaaaaa please don’t stop keep sucking was all I could understand. Then I moved my tongue between hr ass crack, she had not expected it a bit. She was surprised by my act but kept mum. I licked her sensitive skin around her anus. Then I licked her ass hole I poured enough saliva on the hole and entered my index finger in the tightest aperture. She was responding to my act by lifting her bottom in air. I went back licking her pussy while I fingered her anus slowly but sensuously. It didn’t take much time before she shrugged her body a violent orgasm was there. Releasing liters of juice. I didn’t allow a single drop to escape. I drank everything she could release. By the time her cunt muscles stopped convulsing, she for the last time arched her body and fell on bed like corpse. I rolled at her side. Her breast were erratic. Her breast moved in unison up and down movement was there. She must have taken to come to normal. When she settled she looked at me, she looked like spent. There appeared a wry smile. She blushed and hid her face on my broad chest. After a moment or two she raised her face to look at me and said thanks for most wonderful feeling I ever got. I said you need not thank me at least now. You are going to have more and most wonderful things now onwards. I took her hand and placed it on my burning rod. She played with it then she remembered that I am not yet done with it. I straddled her chest and brought my cock to her lips, without wasting a single second she started sucking it. She made it wet enough, then I asked her shall we start main game. What is still left out she teased. Lot of things are remaining I responded. Generally what will do at any inaugurations. She said we cut ribbon and what will you do while cutting ribbon. We all clap and cheer up. So, you have to do the same thing. On holy functions we break coconut or in modern functions we cut ribbon. Now I will break your seal or hymen. What you have to do is clap and cheer. You should not cry on holy occasion. She tried to smile at me. I dived at her cunt and lapped it till it oozed juice. I took out cream, which is always at reachable distance. Applied generous amount on my cock and stuffed handful in already lubed pussy. It gave her new sensation she shuddered. I positioned my hard and slender shaft at opening of her cunt. I asked would you like to see your hole before it is pampered for the last time. She laughed at my words and I thought it was right moment so I pressed with enough strength as I was holding her shoulder for support. Before she had stopped laugh there was a Sevier pain in her thigh joints. My hard cock had entered almost quarter of its size. I had misjudged pressure it had crossed it’s estimated or planned depth as it was highly lubed by her own juice and cream. She screamed and I could see tears filled her eyes, started rolling down her cheeks. I said sorry if it hurts, shall I pull it ?. She said don’t pull, if you have insert again it’s going to pain again. I gently bend on her, took her magnificent boobs into my hand, and planted a kiss on her forehead. She closed her eyes, I went on kissing her face like mad, remained un moving at lower end. Gently squeezed her boobs with both hands. Tweaked her nipples. I was trying desperately arouse her to finish what I was doing. Bend forward hugged her without moving my penis. Our chests met. Put more pressure on her chest her half globes smashed in between us. I kissed her cheeks and eyes, which had become dry as she had stopped sobs. Kissed her entire face then I remembered she is sensitive to her ear licking. Then I wet my tongue with saliva and kissed her ear. Light moan escaped from her mouth. Took her entire ear lobe into my mouth and sucked it like candy. She was losing her inhibitions now. It was good sign for me. Changed her ear and started kissing she instantly became red hot. I went on kissing, she giggled of lust and tickling. I made her want me by squeezing by inserting my hand between our bodies. Shall I push more, be ready it will pain again when I hit your hymen. Blood also is supposed to come and if you say yes I will proceed. She nodded her head and cautioned me to be careful. I said yes my love, I will be as gentle as possible. You have to be brave to face it. She tried to smile but failed. By now she had raised her legs and garlanded my back. I placed my both hands beneath her thighs and took hold of her shoulder. I gave slight push, it went in bit there was no visible pain. She sighed of relief. Waited for some time and took her one nipple in my mouth and started sucking like baby. I felt some more liquid ooze. So, it was becoming easy for further penetration. I cautioned her to be ready to take further more. She kept mum, but her body became rigid. I asked her loosen her body, she nodded and I gave mighty push, my rod went tearing her hymen and rested. She cried a bit and asked me did you do it. I said yes my darling you have become woman now. She was trying to bear pain but her eyes didn’t respond to her plea, few tear drops rolled from her beautiful eyes. I drank saline fluid from her eyes. Now you have crossed the barrier and you will surely enjoy your first fuck. You are really brave girl, you have sustained this pain and here after there is only fun and no hurting business. Her eyes brightened for my praises and learning that she had crossed the limit. Then I started moving my cock slowly and steadily after her tunnel had adjusted it’s elf for new intrusion. I used to pull and push a little at a time. Still good portion of my cock was remaining outside. She started responding for my fucking. There after I started fucking her rhythmically. I made it point to pull and push little more than I had pulled. Within few minutes I was able to burry my entire length. By now she had accustomed to my rod. I took her hand and placed in between our bodies, she raised her brow to ask me what. I said you try to feel my rod. She placed her fingers between us where my rod had entered her virgin pussy. She shouted with joy. Oh my brother you buried your full length in mine. I said congratulation my sweet heart for taking such a long one in first attempt only. Then does it go completely in first attempt. Generally due to pain men are unable to insert completely but you brave girl in maiden voyage. She was happy to hear my false statement and took it for granted. My thrusts were becoming stronger. I placed my hands beneath her buttocks and kneaded them. What soft skin tit has but very firm ones. I was surprised to feel how warm they were. I started fucking nit harder, left her bums and took grip of two chest fruit’s and started banging her. I remembered she is aggressive, so started hammering her while I squeezed her breast little harder.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:03 AM