Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Further she continued, I too was getting frustrated. I was becoming jealous of bhabhi as she is getting regularly serviced. For that I had to wait for years to get married and to have fucking license. I was stunned to hear her words. I could see her eyes reddening due to excitement. Here I was also burning with lust now. I started caressing her back. As I caressed her back I touched bra strap. It gave me some extra boost to go for this lovely girl. I caressed her face with my free hand. She looked into my eyes, I made gesture at her to continue. Sometimes I felt like pushing bhabhi off the bed and take whichever cock she was getting and grab it and shove into my burning hole. Every night I felt jealous about her but when I saw her face fresh in morning I just loved her. She is a wonderful lady ever I have seen after my mom. That frustration and incest thing said by my friend made me think of incest. I too wanted to have such a forbidden fruit. In fact I wanted you to be my bed mate and wanted to lose cherry by you. I started lusting after you and wanted to seduce as you were nearest available cock for me. And it would not be called incest. Though you are nearest relative of me. Our society accepts such relation …… means marriage. I tried my level best to attract you but, you gave no heed to my thinking. Always you were after studies or business. I always wondered whether you have any thing for girls or you were getting satisfied elsewhere. She smile mischievously at me indicating that you were fucking your own sis. My hand traveled at her back and was still caressing lightly but surely. At last it ended at far end of her back that’s at start of bulging of her bosom. She was not aware of my hand and continued, really I felt bad about you neglecting me. I must have wept many times for that. But after attempting with you and after losing hope from your side, I started trying with my bro. Many times I hugged him and even dared to press my hard chest on him. I tried to show him my treasure to him. Always he thought me as small girl. Every time I hugged him he gave a peck on my fore head and pushed me off. Whenever I tried with him thought that I am asking for packet money he stuffed couple of five hundreds in my hand. That gave me more jolts than to be happy. Thus you both males of house killed and buried my desires. There after ………... She was above to tell about Aslam. She was in some different kind. As she was laying on me and getting intimate with me. She must be happy and my hands were roaming on her sexy body, she must be excited as her body shivered to my touches. It had its own sensation. I didn’t want to remind Aslam and disturb her mood. So, I hushed her to stop. My hand, which was at base of her ball, had crept further more to cup her hard boob into my palm. Looking at me she said, I am not attractive no, that’s the reason of you both rejecting me. I said it’s not fact, whenever I saw your these things, touched her boobs un covered, you pretended so nicely that it has happened accidentally and looking at them would be sin. So, I just neglected them and even avoided to look at you in such times or I got up and left place. It never occurred me that you are doing it purposely. Your acting needs a Excellency award. She blushed for that, but she didn’t mind me touching her ball in pretense of saying. She was still on me and asked me again do I look that bad. Am I not beautiful to attract any one. It was too much for me to resist now. I caressed her face and pinched her nose. She shouted for that and said, you know only this. Whenever I am around, you pinch my nose. I think that’s the only part attracts you. I smiled at her and took her hand and played with for few moments and last I placed it on my hard tool. She was not expecting it and she took her hand off me as if touched live wire. Things were changing color. She had almost forgotten her sorrow of that boy cheating her. She was now behaving like she had shifted all the burden to me and was happy to do so. Now she was getting bit romantic. I was happy for bringing her out of sorrow. It wasn’t my agenda to bring her into romantic but to bring her out of shock and sorrow of losing a friend whom she had loved him. And getting cheated was another thing. She looked at me and said you naughty, what you wanted me to do. Why did you do so. I said you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever got acquainted, I think Kavitha is more beautiful than me. I could smell smoke of jealousy. Leave her now that’s I could mutter as I was bit worried that as she had come to know my relation with sister, maybe she knows that also. You need not be jealous for that as I don’t have intimate friendship with her. That’s the reason you take out frequently and that shameless girl sit’s at pillion seat pressing her boobs on your back. The other day when I saw you all three moving, on your return I wanted to check your back if she had made ditch on pressing her love balls on your back, she smiled. Does it happen that way, so please check my chest. She was startled to hear what I said not exactly understanding my statement. She put her hand on my chest and caressed. On finding nothing she looked at me grin at her mischievously. Her tube flashed and she laughed for the first time after she entered this room. Playingly she hit my chest. I pulled her on me. She fell on me laughing and she pinched my nose. I said your balls are harder than her so I was worried and placed my palm on her right boob, which was on my chest. She didn’t object for that. It was becoming too much for me, though I had never seen this girl in sexy way but now the circumstance was making me horny for her. I had never suspected that she is ever thinking of me as sex object. Despite of her suspecting me that am into her sister-in-law and may be bro, still then she wanted to have me. It’s her hormone and horniness brought her into this state. She gripped my hand, which had cupped her breast and kept it like that only. She neither denied to press nor initiated me to press. It silently conveyed that I can go ahead. I started caressing her breast in circular motion. She bit her lip and looked into my eyes and shut her eyes. It means that she too is enjoying my act. She slid further more on my body. Her face was near my face and our chest met at level. She turned her face towards me as if asking to kiss. I took the queue and kissed her cheek, she provided another cheek to kiss. I waited for her move. She kissed me back on my cheeks. She was getting more emotional by every passing second. Her lips quivering and her breath becoming faster. She closed her eyes for a moment and opened again to see my reactions and bit her lower lip. Her hand caressing my chest still we were fully clothed. She turned my face toward her, this time I took lead and hold back of head and brought my lips towards hers. She knew my next step so she brought her lips to mine. I planted a kiss on her lips a light one. She gave a peck on my lips. I said things are going too far, shall we stop now before it is non returnable. She said yes and let’s stop, but made no attempt to disengage herself from my body. She was in dilemma, she wanted to stop, but her body was not responding her mind. At last she said let us be like this for some more time. I looked at her face, I looked at her face, and I felt she is pleading to have her hug for some more time to remain intimate so I caressed her back. Her few strands had become loose and were scattered on face. I pushed them back and straightened her hairs putting them behind her ears. I slowly caressed her face with love and affection. Though I was horny enough to remove her dress, make her complete nude and start fucking her may be virgin cunt. But I refrained my thought and continued what I was doing. She asked I am heavy, do you feel tired of my weight. I said you are like feather, you are not that heavy but for this section, they are heavy enough and they are making ditch in my chest, they are boring hole. She looked at me enquiringly, I placed my hand on her small coconut like hard breast, she covered her face with her hands, and she was blushing like newlywed. Later she pinched my nose and said you naughty. Her body moved little further and she threw her leg on mine. I turned on my right side, so far I was lying on my back. This way her one leg was between my legs and our chest met each other. I kept my face on her face our cheeks were touching each other’s. I could feel her hot breath on my face. She closed her eyes again. What an wonderful sensation it was. She is an early bloomer she has thin lips and curly hairs because of that many time her strands become lose of her clip and fly on her face. She has very thin waist may be around 24 or even less. Long and slender legs, very white in color medium sized him around thirty-two but for her composure her breasts her too big. They must be between 32 and 34 but cups are large. They must be b or c cups. They looked like two small coconuts hare halved and pasted on her slim body. Anyone would see them may be before they looked at her face. Innocent looking girl has so much of passion and lust was just not believable. We lay in same pose for some time. It was more than speaking, our hearts were together they talked instead of by mouth. She kept her hand over my chest where some hairs could be seen uncovered by banyan she pulled them softly and was playing with them. Now I kept my hand on her thin waist. We went on speaking for some time, though we were speaking our mind was thinking something else. My hand started roaming on her body. She had no objection for that. As there is no problem it went on caressing her waist and buttock, I pinched her butt she cried slow in my ear. Now my hand move towards back I could feel her stiffened by my touch. She was wearing chudi pajama. My hand raised to her head and caressed her hairs played with her lose strands now descended to her neck. I tickled her in neck she laughed by this her body more closer to me. Now after neck it traveled to her back. I caressed all along the spine. It halted at her waist. She pushed her waist further, as it came and collided my groin, my rock hard shaft touched her groin. She asked is it because of me. I asked what else, is there anyone else. She blushed, I thought she will get up or at least move away. But nothing happened she remained in same position. I put my arm on her back. We are losing inhibitions and my hand moved without any fear now. She had placed her head on my stretched arm and hugging me so tight, not even air could pass in between. I pushed my hand beneath her kurta, there was another layer of cloth. She was wearing slip under her top. I caressed between cloth for some time. I wanted to feel her skin, so I tried to pull her slip from pajama. She dragged her stomach in to enable me to drag slip as it was tugged inside pajama. I could easily pull it out as it became loose. I pushed my hand inside slip and came in direct contact with her skin. What a smooth skin she has. She lay closing her eyes. Her breathing again accelerated. I looked at her, by then she blinked her eyes as I had stopped caressing. When she found me looking at her, she blushed and hid her face in her palms. My hand entered bit by bit into her slip. I caressed her back it was smooth and soft. As more and more caresses she got she was getting more and more excited. Her bra strap was troubling me to caress her entire back. With one hand it’s elf I unclasped her bra and pushed both flaps aside. It enabled me to feel her entire back. She said, oh you could unclasp with single hand, sometimes I myself can’t do it. That means you are more experienced to unhook. This was my turn to blush. I hid my face between her love mounds of breast. As she felt my breath she sighed. I raised her top, it crossed her navel it was deep and smooth. I took my face and buried on her stomach and started licking her navel. She was responding to every lick. She tried to stop me as she felt tickling but I was in no mood to stop. She was combing my hairs with her fingers. She unbuttoned my shirt and started caressing my chest. She was in equal heat now. She was playing with hairs on my chest. I too was enjoying her caresses. She started caressing my legs with her toes. I raised her little bit she encouraged me by lifting her body. Now it had reached to the base of her boobs. My hand could enter easily as I had unhooked her bra. Caressed hr boob at outer circle she craved for touch on nipple but I avoided that part and at last I took her nipple and started tweaking them. She pushed my head to them, I put my mouth on her boob, but it was not convenient as I felt suffocation I tried raise it bit more, she asked me do you want me to remove this. I said it would be very nice, If you don’t mind I added. She smiled at me and pulled her kurta over head I pulled it off her body. Slip was next to go, her top was almost bare except for her bra which was hung at her side. I took one in my hand and placed another in mouth, she stretched her hand and discarded her bra, threw at side table. I started sucking like hungry baby. She was shivering with new feeling. She had rested her back on head board. I was almost lying on her body. She took my head in her hand and pressed on her boob. I drank one while I was pressing other. After I was dome with her boobs she took my head in her hand and gave smooch. She was in aggressive mood she chewed my upper like chewing meat. I was afraid of her act, I thought she will eat my entire lip. I pulled myself from her and when I put finger tip where it was burning I felt blood was oozing from there. She was very sad to see it and said sorry. Then I asked her to lick it softly till blood stops. She started sucking my injured lip sensuously. Burning reduced and thrill increased. Mostly she learned how to suck within short time she is good learner, I thought. I took hold of both boobs in my palms and started pressing them simultaneously. She put her hand on my hand and pressed, so she needs hard pressing, I started pressing with more pressure. She was moaning, it entered into my mouth and was absorbed there. I was gentle at one tit while rough on another. I did it alternatively. When she broke kiss, she pushed me on my back and removed my shirt buttons and parted flaps. I was wearing banyan she asked me to remove, I raised my hand she pulled both shirt and banyan off my body. Now we both were topless. She pushed me again on my back. She straddled me by placing her both knees each side. She kneeled and put her face on my chest, took my nipple in her mouth and licked sensuously. It was sending shivers into me. She went on licking even she cupped my chest and squeezed hard muscles. My chest too looked like small teenage girls due to exercise I did. She was enjoying to play on me. As she was licking my upper body I was caressing her back. I pushed her hairs back and caressed her face. Now and then she raised her head and looked into my eyes to confirm whether she is doing right. I smiled at her and gestured to go ahead. I could see her smile still covered on my hard nipple. By sucking she had made my nipple harder and longer. I took one boob into my hand and gave hard squeeze. She cried in pain but asked me to press again like that only. She traveled on my stomach leaving trails of saliva on my body. She licked my naval, this was the first girl to lick my naval. I was too aroused by her licking and kissing. Then she came to pant and pulled zip and looked at as if to take my permission. I smiled at her I helped her to remove buckle of belt rest she did for herself. While pulling my pant she said huskily to raise my butt. She pulled it up to my ankle and rest I kicked off the pant. It fell at foot of bed. She looked at my groin it was bulged with all the excitement it got. She hesitated for a moment for her next move. She licked my groin and continued lick towards my rod. She pressed it from above cloth. She caught it in her tender fingers and later decided to slid it off. Hooked her fingers at each side into my jockey and slid it to expose my hard shaft. It sprang out like angry cobra. It became like rigid pole. She put her fingers tentatively on it and pressed now naked rod. She felt it’s silky skin, she began to squeeze it lightly as if it’s fragile and it may break. I could read her mind and assured her nothing will happen to it and you can play as you like. She was happy. She started moving outer skin. Closed it by pulling and again pushed to open, I show her how it was done. She nodded her head started giving me hand job. After couple of minutes she was fascinated by its rose colored bulbous head and asked me, can I kiss it. I said go ahead baby you are free to do anything but be cautious not to bite by teeth as skin is sensitive. She nodded and planted a light kiss and pulled back her face. My pre cum coated her tongue making a string from my cock to her tongue. It was sticky she wiped it with back of her hand. Probably she didn’t like it’s salty taste. I was watching with interest for her next move. She took her scarf and wiped it clean. Then again she looked at me, I said continue or you can take water bottle and wash it. She said no I want try it natural again. She kissed the knob and took out her tongue and licked like testing for the taste. I think the remainder of my pre cum didn’t bother her. She started licking it, once she was adjusted to the smell and taste she didn’t hesitate to take it into her mouth. She opened her mouth and she took almost an inch. She looked into my eyes without bringing it out. I nodded at her and said you are doing great. She was happy, her eyes sparkled for my compliment. She took another inch in her mouth. Still her mouth was wide open, I asked her to close her mouth around the shaft by making big 'O'. She took hint and closed her mouth covering it. Her breath was racing on my groin. It was hot and I felt my short pubic hairs tickled by her breath. I asked her to take some more and try to lick the base by your tongue, she could not make it but on repeated attempts she could do so. As my shaft is not very thick one. Its slender but long. It has proved advantage for me many times. Because of its slenderness girls will not feel of much pain. That’s how I could break so many cherries without much trouble. It was too big only for Sandhya the kid. For rest of the girls it was ok and somehow they didn’t complain much. Prema was learning very fast. She implemented all the tricks she was being taught by me. I asked her to raise her head a bit and put your hand beneath you and you can play with my balls in sack. She nodded and slipped her hand and caught hold of my scrotum. It was an nice feeling she was making to and fro motion. Very nice blow job for beginner. She did it till her jaws ached. I tried to push more of my hard meat into her virgin mouth. She silently took as much as possible. I wanted to know how far she can and gave a big shot, for which she was not prepared for.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:00 AM