Fantasy College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut....
(In My House where Anita was narrating her story……)

Time was around 2:30 AM….. I said, we should take a small break….. I asked her if she was hungry…… She told me she was hungry for sure….. but wanted to go to the bathroom first….. I showed her the way and asked her if she was ok to have Maggi Noodles….

She said OK….. and went to the bathroom

Maggi was ready…. She walked out of the bathroom…… She was all wet….. of course along with being nude.....

She had turned on the shower knob by mistake…… instead of the tap….. I said I am sorry, I should have shown tap control…..

She said it was ok, I got her a towel…… Just before I handed over the towel…. I requested her if I could wipe her….

She just laughed and agreed….. I wiped her dry and asked her the reason for laughing….. She asked if I had guessed what would happen be the next part?

I said I had my doubts but I don’t want to spoil the narration…… We started having Maggi……

Rajeev: So, after the incidents at the Disco, you had opened up completely right…….?

Anita: Ohhh yes….! I had become a slut…. a perfect slut…… I really had stopped caring about my nudity…… But somewhere inside I started to worry ……. a million thoughts were running in my head…… How did it come to this….? how did this start….? How will it end…. Where will this end…. or Would it ever end? Will my pussy ever let me end these activities…….?

Rajeev: Did you want this to end?

Anita: No….. after the night at the disco…. I had opened up completely….. I was ready to continue with the acts…. I never wanted this to end…… but the thought of getting deeper into such acts would land me in trouble……

Rajeev: Like?

Anita: I so wanted these acts to continue…. I was enjoying the sex, the nudity, Trouble was the thoughts of my parents, my extended family…. My neighbours etc, soon some day they would find out my acts, and then what happens next….. I felt like I had two lives, one as sweet sober girl at home and for the outside world I had become a shameless slut…..

Already both Swapna and me were headed to another round of debauchery….. waiting outside the door….. I was fucked twice by half a dozen boys last night, fucked another new guy first thing the morning….., and was looking forward to get banged by another half a dozen men waiting outside…..

Rajeev: I can’t wait to hear the next part…… Please start…..

Both of us reached the beginning of the stairs…..

We looked around….. as expected….. the red and white uniform clad workers were outside …. Doing their respective jobs….

The supervisor blew a whistle to gather everyone’s attention…..

I asked the supervisor.... how many of them were there.....

Supervisor: 25 workers......

I was stunned..... 25 workers.... but i was told about 12 would be there..... it meant even if Swapna shared the dicks.... i would be fucked by 12 men straight..... The counter Guy’s words kept running in my mind…… I shuddered with the thoughts of how big their Dicks could be……. How dirty it would be…… I could not believe myself that I had so easily accepted to fuck about half a dozen men ……. but here i would be getting from a dozen men......

For a second I had a million chills run down my spine when I saw them….. my throat went dry…..

Swapna: We both will the biggest sluts in our group after today...... even i have not fucked a dozen dicks in a day..... at one time..... till date....

I swallowed a big lump of saliva down my throat and prepared my self for the onslaught......

The average age of the workers would be around 45 – 50 years, all had worn shabby clothes, some were unshaved….. most of them were muscular…. And the one thing common in them, they were all going ravage my body to their hearts content….. open, in the outdoor under the sun……

Both Swapna and me were completely nude…. our bodies shined in the bright sunlight…… Mine slightly brighter….. with the counter guy’s cum still all over my boobs….. all eyes turned towards us…..

All their eyes were wide open…. And all their faces had the same expression of shock and disbelief……. The supervisor pointed his finger to show us the bench which was opposite to the entrance and asked us to sit there…. he would go talk to all the workers…..

I had lost all the inhibitions and staying nude was becoming common….. I felt like am in some different world standing all naked before 25 men……

I had become a slut….. no….. a shameless slut ….. and with the next event….. I will no longer remain a shameless slut….. but become a dirty, cheap & a shameless slut…… who going forward wouldn’t object being stripped in the middle of the road to get fucked…..

I told Swapna that I need to clean up…. And showed cum stains on my boobs…..

Swapna: Why do you want to clean the cum now…… you will a lot more from where that came from….. and smiled naughtily

I too gave a small grin……

Both waited for a few seconds before we started out shameless nude walk down the stairs…..

For the outside world…. It looked as if we were some fashion models walking down the ramp…… but in reality…. We were not even lingerie models (at least they have their parts covered…..) ….. but here we were nude models……

I looked at Swapna to see her reaction….. Swapna was not thinking anything like what I was thinking…. (I felt so), she was so very casual about the whole thing…… as if eager to go and spread her legs far and wide…. as if she did this everyday..... but what about me.....

What will tell Mom or Dad, if they ever found out….. I had become a slut……  and a million other thoughts…….

But the constant wetness in between my legs kind of overpowered everything else…… I felt my pussy was literally longing for some nasty stuffs which would be all raw n erotic. In short, I felt that was born to be a slut. A dirty, shameless, cheap & nasty slut forgetting all the morals……

I was constantly looking at Swapna….. tying to talk to her…… she looked back to and signalling through her eyes as if saying don’t worry…… everything will be fine…..  all she did was whispered in my ears…

The guys seeing us are supposed to be shocked…. not you…… change your face expression just relax and enjoy……!

My pussy leaked with excitement every time I heard the word….. and in the last 48 hrs. I had heard this word a countless times…..

Again, heard the word and the same thing started happening…….

My pussy started tingling, trickling with excitement again…. My pussy had taken 7 dicks last night….. another dick just a few minutes back….. and was getting ready to take my share of a dozen dicks ……

I started to hate my pussy…… I felt I was being betrayed by my own pussy…. Every time I agreed to obeyed my pussy…. it made me shed my shame even more,

And now I was to do a nude ramp walk show before 25, hungry & lusty….. men in broad daylight outside in the open under the sun…..

Ahhhhh…it was heaven to feel myself all nude under the open sun…..

To say the truth the sex animal inside me had taken birth…… it made me realize that I am a pure slut now. I now don’t care about anything.

Well, the stage was getting set…. The supervisor was talking to all of them….. None seemed to be interested in what the supervisor was telling them…… they were only looking at us……

We walked down the stairs and sat on the bench show by the supervisor……. Their looks were giving me goosebumps…… the feeling was out of this world……

I turned to Swapna and looks like we’ll be fucked like no tomorrow….. Swapna just laughed and said….. Can’t wait for it to start…..

Swapna: Karim would be here already…. Let me call him…. He could also join us…… He will want fuck you again……

Anita: I asked if babu had gone home? Though getting fucked from Karim exited me….. his words were coming true…. That he would fuck me every day…… and even I had agreed to get fucked by him every day……. Today would be his second day, second fuck......

Swapna: Babu had gone home last night after fucking pooja…. remember…..

I remembered Pooja was there yesterday to give Babu company last night……

Swapna: Karim said no, he has not come….. he would come after we called…. Ravi had called him in the morning and told that we would be here till afternoon and not to come till we called him……

I felt a little sad…. I guess i missed Karim's big dick..... but immediately realized, i will be getting the pleasure of 10 - 12 dicks at one time...... I can fuck Karim anytime i wanted.....

The supervisor walked up to us and asked us to go to the Garden……. He said, they have agreed to fuck you slowly and nicely and no one will hurt you….. but the workers had a request……

What request? I asked……

Supervisor: Madam, kya app inke samne, nanga dance karengi……? (Madam, would you give them a nude dance?)

Anita: Kyaaaaaaaa……… Nanga Dance…… Kabhi nahi (Whaaaaat a Nude dance show……..?.... Never) I had screamed on top of my voice…..

Supervisor: Please madam, sab aapko aaram se chodne le liye man gaye…… app unke liye itna bhi nahi kar sakti……. (Please Madam, Everyone has agreed to fuck you nice and slow….. you can’t even do this much for them…….)

Swapna: Cholo Thik hai……. Bol do unko…. Hum dance Karte Hai…… (OK…. Go tell them, we will give a dance show…..)

I so wanted to confront her, stop her…… but instead stupidly told her….. I don't know how to dance…… 

Swapna had a hearty laugh….. She said…. There is no one to judge you here…… just move your hands, shake your boobs..... move your legs and that’s it…… they just want to see every inch of body.... and nothing else.....

I was nodding my head saying no….. I can’t do this…… and reminded her about my hairy armpits…..

Just then a worker shouted from behind…..

Worker: Aare Randi……. Kal raat Andar nachne gayi thi na……. ab kya hua….. thoda sa hamareliye bhi naach…… (Hey Slut…. You came here to dance inside yesterday….., then now what happened…… you could dance a little bit for us also…..)

I was stunned at his attitude……. I asked Swapna…… Does he think I am some cheap road side prostitute……?

Swapna: (With an angry look) I told you not to use that word….. and what’s there….. let him think….. the real enjoyment will be there when you turn to become a cheap slut….. handle many dicks…… do all nasty acts like this to please men…… You will get the real feeling of fun….. and about your hairy armpits….. it will add to your sexiness and the men will lust her even more…. Give her more pleasure…..

She continued……. I heard Yesterday night you had completely become a slut……. Walked nude all the way to the dance floor…… Danced nude….. (I wondered how she knew about it….. I had not been able to meet her after we walked into the room….. I thought Ravi or Anooj would have told her……) What is the problem now……?

Anita: Yes….! But that was inside…..

Swapna: So what, you are still inside the compound… not in the middle of the road….. unlike yesterday night…. You were running nude in the middle of the road….

I gave up on my denial….. and said ok I am also ready……

There were sounds of cheering…. Whistling….. and howling….. from all the workers……

Swapna and me stood up……

I decided to play a whore and look for some nasty fuck….. with thoughts walking, dancing nude in front of all these workers like a cheap whore…

“Ahhhhhhhh What a feeling…… feeling I can’t express in words…….!”

All the guys started running towards us…… they picked up like as if they were lifting a trophy after match victory……
For a moment….. I felt like a princess…. I think even Swapna had felt the same…..

They carried us on their shoulders….. up to the garden and made us stand in the centre of the garden……

they took us very near to the waiting men in the garden…. and one the workers carrying me said, le, apni janma bhoomi dekh le jee bhar ke. (Here….! look at your point from where you came from in this world….. look at it to your hearts content…… I could imagine - were they not married....

they were behaving like they were seeing a pussy for the first time in life..... and now with my legs wide spread the pussy must be open showing them the pink inside. They were excited and one of them touched my clitoris. One of the workers said, itne se kya hoga…. pura tamasha dekhna hai (This is not enough…. We want to see the full show….)

Their words hit hard on my ears…. My pussy started to leak even more…. I was trying to hide it before someone could notice……

I felt so cheap and raw standing nude in the middle of a dozen men….. like a piece of meat waiting to be eaten by a bunch of hungry wolfs……

One of the worker started playing an item number song on his mobile phone…… Suddenly another worker said…..

Worker: Abe 5 Min ruk ja….. Daru ke bina maja nahi aayega….. (Wait for 5 mins…. Without alcohol, there won’t be any fun….)

Swapna and me stood there waiting, we started to sweat from the heat of the sun…… Sweat drops were falling from my forehead……

Swapna: Hamare liye bhi Daru leke aa……. (Bring drinks for us also……)

Worker: Kaun sa piyegi …..(What will you have ….)

Swapna: Jo tujhe acha lage…. Le ke aa…. (Bring whatever you like……)

Worker next looked at me and asked, tu kya piyegi Randi……

Anita: Nahi mujhe nahi chahiye…… (No I don’t want anything….. I was sure they would bring some cheap alcohol and I did not want to taste anything new…..)

Swapna: Have it babe…. you will feel nice…..

I had never touched even a drop of alcohol in my life until 2 days back….. How would I know what to order……? All I knew was Vodka…… I said the same

Anita: Thik hai…. Vodka leke aana (Get me Vodka)

The worker had a confused look on his face……

Counter Guy: Madam, unhe samaj nahi aayega…… Vodka main lekar aata hoon andar se….. (Madam, he will not understand what you said…… I bring Vodka from inside…..) and got up…..

Supervisor: Madam appko pasina aa raha hai….. aap log yaha aake bait jayiye…. Uske aane tak…… (Madam, you are sweating….. Till the worker comes back…. You can sit here…..)

Worker: Supervisor saab….. Aap tension mat lo…. Pasina main ponch dunga….. (Supervisor sir, you don’t worry…. I will wipe the sweat off……) and got up, took off his shirt and came to me….

He looked in his early 40’s and had partial white hair. He also had a huge tummy and his shirt was stinking sweat……probably it hadn’t been washed for days.

I wanted to stop him……

But somewhere deep inside me a complete unknown man was going to have my body his way excited me.

He started wiping me from my legs…… Looking at him, another worker (looked somewhat similar) got up and stated doing the same to Swapna……

He moved up and started to wipe my pussy…..

I tried to avoid…. So as to hid my wetness in the pussy……

Worker: Randi teri choot gili kaise hai…. Abhi humne kuch kiya bhi nahi…… (We haven’t even started……and this slut is already wet......)

I could not answer…. I just put my head down (What would I answer him…. My pussy is leaking in excitement…. )

Swapna: Are ek nangi ladki itne sara logon ke samne hogi…. Tu choot gili nahi hogi kya….. (A nude girl in middle of so many men…. Obviously her pussy will leak…..)

All the workers started laughing…..

They continued to wipe our waists, stomach, then came the boobs……

Worker 1: Behenchod, aise mumme pehli bar dekhe hai. Yakin nahi ho raha me inke saath khel sakta hu. (Damn ….! Look at the sluts boobs….. this the first time I am seeing such lovely boobs…. I can’t believe I will get to play with them…..)

Both the workers took their time in wiping the sweat drops from our boobs.… Mauled them, Squeezed them….. played with them.

Ummmmm…… I moaned unwillingly…..

The workers, turned us and started wiping our asses…..

Worker 2: Ma ki aakh aisi gaand to mene sapne me bhi nahi dekhi hai. (Holy fuck…..! Look at her ass, I haven’t seen such an ass even in my dreams.)

Next was my armpits….. The worker asked me to lift my hands, I hesitated a bit…. and then lifted my hands….. My hairy armpits were on display for all…..

Worker: Wah……! Bahot randion ko dekha hai…… per baal wali pehli bar dekh raha hoon….. (Wow…..!, I have seen many sluts….. but seeing a slut with hairy pits for the first time….)

The worker brought his nose close to my armpits and started smelling the sweat……

Anita: Chi, ye kya kar rahe ho….. (Disgusting….. what are you doing….?)

Worker: Tumhara perfume soong raha hoon randi….. (I am smelling your perfume slut…..)

Anita: Wo perfume nahi hai….. Pasina hai….. mat sungo…. Poocho use (It not perfume….. its sweat, don’t smell it…. Just wipe it dry….)

Worker: Mardon ke liye ye bhi perfume hota hai….. (This is also perfume for men…..)

I tried to bring down my hand to avoid him smelling me any further….. but he wouldn’t let me….. after smelling me for a couple of seconds, he wiped me dry there also….

They will do the wiping every time we would sweat while dancing….. they said…… The dirty shirt, its smell, were making me drool……

Within minutes the worker came back….. who had gone to bring Alcohol….. The counter guy was also back with vodka….. He prepared a drink for me…. And passed it to me….

The worker made a drink for Swapna and she started having the drink…… With the smell, I could tell I had made the right decision….. by not agreeing to drink what the worker had brought….

In between our sips…. We exchanged our names….. I told them we were both college students….. We were doing this for fun…..

Worker: Randi bahot choda hai…. Per College ki randia…… pahli baar chodunga…… Choot phad ke rakh dunga aaj…… (I have fucked many sluts…. but first time will be fucking college sluts, Will tear your pussies today……)

Anita: I reminded all the guy’s…… “Dekho app ne vada kiya hai…. Hume pyar se chodenge…. Hum sadak ki randia nahi hai…..” (You guys have promised……. You will fuck us slowly and nicely…. We are not road side sluts….)

Worker: Fikar mat kar randi….. thodi der main tu kud apna choot phadne boligi…… (Don’t worry slut….. within some time, you will yourself ask us to tear your pussy……)

I thought for a second…. May be he was right….. I less than 48 Hrs…. I had given up my virginity….. taken 7 dicks back-to-back, so this was the next thing waiting to happen……

Swapna and me, we finished our drinks….. Swapna shouted….. “Gana bajao…..” (Play the Music)

He started by playing famous item song Beedi jalile…. from Hindi the movie Omkara…..We started dancing and gyrating to the tunes and with provocative steps….

Within minutes a couple of guys from the workers watching us got up and came close to us….

They started dancing with us and touched and pressed us wherever he wanted to.

I could see nothing but pure lust in each one’s eyes…. My naked boobs jiggling to my shakes and the workers tried giving all the suggestive & provocative moves…..

The atmosphere was filled with nothing but pure raw lust…. I continued to dance like a cheap whore with no shame.

They played the next song and I started my dance again…and this time it became more raw with me…..

Till now the workers were occasionally touching us, feeling us…. But as the horniness increased….. and me giving free access to them…. it was now kissing, fondling, squeezing…..

Ahhhhh … can’t explain the feeling of getting used up that way…the cheap way. Mmm ..I like it that way. I liked the whore inside me.

Within few minutes I started dancing with all the erotic poses and suggestive ways possible giving them full access to my naked body however they wanted. It was like a helluva Party….. (One hell of a party)

After nearly 4 to 5 songs, they wanted to go to the next level and start fucking me. I could sense it easily as by now the supervisor, and some workers had gotten completely naked and had huge black throbbing cock in their hand which they were stroking. I knew it was time for me to turn to a total cheap nasty slut and do whatever they wanted.

But I was apprehensive about safety and the disease factor too….

Anita: App sab se eek aur request hai…. (we have one small request to you all) I asked them to use condoms so that we all can enjoy tension free. To my utter surprise they actually agreed and I didn’t have to pursue more on this.

The Counter guy said….. he will bring from inside….. and started running in full speed….. as he did not want to miss the show……

One of the workers came close and lifted me up on his shoulder and made me lie on the grass.  Spread my legs, and another worker raised my hands…. One began sniffing my pussy and the 2 other sniffing my armpits…. mmmmmm

Worker: Haa bhai, sach main kya khusboo hai….. the other worker..... iski choot ki khushboo bhi kamal hai..... (Wow…..!, her armpits smell is really intoxicating….. the other worker.... and yes her pussy juice also smells lovely.....) ..the workers were so reeking of alcohol from their mouths. I felt so cheap. Once on grass he caught hold of my face and started smooching me with all the saliva in his mouth.

It started to disgust me in the beginning….. after a few more smooches I started to like it….. Mmmmmn …that was real nasty I must say. While he was smooching, me I felt someone parting my legs and get in between my legs and started lapping my wet pussy with all the vigour… ahhhhh…it was so heavenly

I couldn’t even look down as one of the workers just took my mouth and shoved his hard black cock with full pubic hair in my mouth. It was so damn thick and smelled of dry urine and sweat. I went on sucking deeply and gave a damn to the smell. Ahhhhhh …he went on fucking my mouth while the other workers went on to sucking my boobs and press them hard. The supervisor was busy sucking my pussy juice which was oozing. We were sweating like mad and the whole garden was reeking of sex.

The Supervisor and the worker whose dick I was sucking changed their position and the Supervisor came and sat on my face and made me suck his dick…... Ahhhh…it was just too dirty and smelly. But the alcohol had started to kick in and that helped, I didn’t care for anything anymore…... I started taking the dick deep in mouth and started sucking hard.
Another worker was playing with my sweaty body by rubbing his cock all over. One of the workers wore the condom and started fingering my wet pussy While another worker now came in front and tried to shove his dick in my mouth…..
I gave equal time and sucked both the dicks at the same time…..

In the meantime, one of the workers was trying to insert his dick in my pussy…… I felt a strong pain when the tip entered inside…. I could not even scream….. but as promised the worker was slow and nice…. He was giving me gentle strokes and trying to insert his dick deeper and deeper in my pussy……

The worker managed to put his dick inside me completely….. I thought, the counter guys dick was a trial show of how my pussy will be destroyed and this was going to be a full show….
I started enjoying the fuck……

Now I had dicks all over my body…… 1 in each of my palms….. 1 in my mouth….. and 1 in my pussy…… I could not see the sunlight anymore….. I could only see dicks all around….. The only time I was given to breath when the workers exchanged positions or when the dicks changed……

I don’t know how many times I had orgasmed….. I felt I was Cumming every 5 minutes…… or less…. Ahhhhh…I wanted it to go on and on…

I had cocks all over. I did not know who was entering where… They were taking turns in exploring each of my holes without releasing themselves. But I was getting continuous pounding in each hole. As soon as one vacated a hole, another one pushed his tool in.

I was drenched in sweat….. and so was Swapna…….

I loved the humiliation…in no time I felt while one of the workers fucked my pussy the supervisor started fingering my asshole, I understood they wanna fuck my ass too…. I immediately reacted with a jolt…..

Anita: Peche kuch nahi karna hai….. Job bhi karna hai… aage karo…. (Nothing doing in the back….. do anything you want in the front only……

I guess it had been about an hour since we started and no one had cum even once….  and my mouth started to pain….. I took out their dicks ….. and I told them…… muh bohot dard ho raha hai….. Thoda ruk jao…. (My mouth is paining…..Please stop for a while…….)

One of the workers who was pounding me also stopped…. I said to him, “Tum mat ruko….chodo mujhe…..” (You don’t stop…. Continue fucking me….)

All the workers laughed….. (Achaa, mu dard kar raha hai…. Choot nahi…. (OK….. your mouth is paining, and not your pussy…..)

Another Worker: Hum ite sare hai…. Sabka hone tak sham ho jayegi…. Ek saat 3 lund legi to jaldi ghar ja sakegi…..(We are so many of us…. But the time we get our turns…. It would be late evening…. If you take in 3 dicks at the time, you can go home soon…)

Anita: Maine peeche lund nahi liya hai…. Aur tumhare itne bade hai…. Main mar jaungi…. (I have never a dick in the back….. and yours are too big…. I will die)

On the other hand, Swapna was happily taking dicks both in her pussy and ass…. Apart from mouth job and hand job……

Worker: Ghabra mat randi….. hum aaram se karenge……. (Don’t worry slut….. we’ll do it slowly…..)

I thought for a while….. I had to get home at least by afternoon….

Anita: Par tum mai se koi jhad hi nahi raha hai….. Main kitni der kar sakti hoon…. (None of you have cum till now…. How long can I keep doing this…..)

Worker: Humare lund main bohot takat hai…. Tumhare angrezi lundon ki tarah nahi…. Jo 5 – 10 min main jhad jaye…. (Our Dicks are very strong…. Not like your high society English Dicks…. Who are done in 5 – 10 mins….)

Anita: Haa wo to dikh raha hai….. jab tak tumhara hoga…. Main ghar bhi nahi jaa paaugi….. yahi behosh padi rahhungi….. (I can see that….. but the time you guys will finish I will fall flat here and pass out…..)

Swapna shouted from the other side….. Tu tension mat le….. Maine professor ko bata diya tha ki sham tak ka bahana banana ke liye…..…….(You don’t worry, I had already told the professor to make an excuse till evening,)
Agar ghar nahi ja sakti to bhi kio problem nahi…. Main manage kar lungi,  (and still if you are not able to go home, still don’t worry, I will manage that also….. )

Tu bas enjoy kar, gaand main lund le le…. Kabhi na kabhi koi to chodega hi…. (you just focus on your enjoyment….. take the dick in the ass, some day some one will fuck you there also for sure….)

One of them commented to Swapna, ye to Sali randiyon ko bhi maat de rahi hai! (She is sluttier than sluts…..)
I was fearing…. If Such a huge dick enters in the ass, they would tear me apart…. I turned to all the workers who were waiting for my answer……

Anita: Thik hai….. chodlo mujhe, jaha chodna ho chodlo….. par aarm se karna…. Aur jaldi karna…. Ghar jana hai….(Ok…. Fuck me, fuck me wherever you want….. but please do it slowly…. And finish fast, I need to go home…..)

Worker: Ye hui na randion wali baat… (That’s the way sluts should be…..)

Worker: Are….! lekin Ghar ja kar kya karogi….. hum sab hai na…. humare saat chal… Rani banake rakhege tujhe….. roj maza karege….. tu bhi khub maza karegi…. Aur hum bhi….. Kya bolti? (Hey….! but why do you want to go home…? Come with us… stay with us…… we will keep you like a princess…forever….. we will have fun every day You will enjoy a lot and we also ….. What say…….)

Anita: Acha….. Rani banake rakhoge….. aur mere mummy, daddy ka kya……? (Oh… so you will keep me like your princess…… and what about my mummy and daddy…..?

Worker: Hum sab itne sare daddy hai…… aur mummy ki fiakar kyu karti hai…… hum tujhe mummy bana denge…… don’t worry about your mummy….. we all will make you a mummy….. (You have so many daddy’s here and all started laughing……

Anita: Kabhi Nahi….. Rani nahi randi banake rakhoge….. (Never……! You will make me your slut not a princess…..)

Worker: “Sahi kaha, randi banake rakhege…." (Rightly said..... We will keep you like our slut.....) All the worker started laughing…..

One of the workers turned me and made stand  on all knees and hands…. (They call it the doggy position….. I got to know later…..) he took out his cock and placed it on my ass. I thought it was the end of my sweet virgin ass. Spit his saliva on it and applied a little on his dick….. and started sliding it…..

But he was very gentle. I don’t how he did it, but with very slow movements and very patiently he finally managed to push the whole cock inside. Everyone was watching in pin drop silence, expecting me to get torn any moment. But as soon as he pushed the whole giant inside, they all began clapping!

Worker: Mubarak ho randi…. Teri gaand ki udghatan ho gayi aaj…… (Congratulation slut….. on the inauguration of your ass…….) and everybody started clapping.....

I had once again lost all shame and all inhibition and had begun enjoying the game……

He started giving me several long strokes, rest of the workers were all spectators….. watching my ass getting pounded….. after about 20 mins of pounding he finally pulled out and came in the front and asked me to open the mouth. I again started sucking his cock, he soon exploded and I welcomed every drop of his cum, swallowed all of it and finally licked the cock clean…..

My ass was burning….. kind of on fire…… but the now the pain felt good…..

Anita: aajo baki sab….. chodo mujhe….. (Come-on all of you….. all can have me…… fuck me) I turned to the spectators and said……

All the workers cheered in unison…. And jumped on me……

And once again I had cocks all over. This time I did not know who was entering where. They were taking turns in exploring each of my holes without releasing themselves. I was getting continuous pounding in each hole. As soon as one vacated a hole, another one pushed his cock in.

After a few strokes, one worker made me kneel like the position I was before and inserted his dick in my ass from behind. While he was fucking me like this, another slipped himself under me and made me sit on him and he inserted his dick in my pussy…… two more men dangled their cocks in front of my face and I happily obliged them by taking in my mouth one by one.

All my holes were getting equal attention now……

Some started pouring alcohol on my boobs and started sucking my body like I was some chocolate bar. Same thing below, the pleasure was making me horny and hot and I was unable to control….. , I started moaning harder aaaa….aaahhaaaa…..ummmmaaaa…ahhhannaaaa…..uusssshhhhaa.a…

in between i was given breaks only to drink water....... and again after that..... every one regained their positions on me and started fucking me.....

At last, one of them began Cumming in my ass. His strokes became slow, ensuring that each drop of his cum was pushed deep inside……. Then all of them one after another began Cumming. Three men came in my ass. Two on my face, one on the boobs and one over the pussy and belly. Two cocks were still in my hands and I was masturbating for them….

My boobs, underarms, neck face, in fact…. Every part of my body was now drenched in sweat and cum
Same with Swapna…….

All of them were satisfied and I was on cloud 9….. I don’t know how many times I had cum…… I tried to getup but could not ……

Worker: “Yaar aise he lati reh, thodi der aur hamare virya ka maja milta rahega” (keep Lying down for some more time….. and continue to enjoy with our cum on your body…..) I had no options. I lay there dead tired…….

Another worker: Kyu maza aaya Randi…… ? (Had fun slut……)

Anita: Haa….! Bohot maza aaya…. Kya chodte ho tum log….. maza aa gaya…. (Yes….! I had fun…… you guys fucked me so well…… I really had fun…..)

Worker: To rahegi humari randi banke……. (So will you stay with us like our slut……)

Anita: Kabhi nahi….. mera poora badan toot raha hai….. agar tum logo ki ek din ki chudai aise hai…. To roj…… main to mar hi jaungi……. (Never, my whole body is aching….. if your fucking is like this…. And if you start fucking me like this every day….. I will surely die……)

Swpana started laughing….. and said….. “Haa…..! ….. Roz chodenge….. and puri zindagi aise hi nanga rakhege…… kahi kapde bhi nahi pehne denge (Yes…. They will fuck you everyday….. and never in your life you will be allowed to wear clothes……)

Worker: Sahi kaha…… Kabhi kapde nahi pehne denge….. (Rightly said….. we will never allow her to wear any clothes…….)

I was wondering….. and was surprised with their imagination I said…..

Anita: tum log sirf mujhe randi nahi banaoge….. mujhe is pure shaher ki randi banoge…… Main kabhi nahi jaungi tumhare saat…… mujhe ghar jana hai…… (You not only make a slut…..  but you will make a slut of this town….. I am never going to go with you guys….. I want to go home…..)

I asked if anyone had a watch…… what was the time….. The supervisor said…. Time was nearing 4:00 PM…..
Ohh…. My first big bang yesterday night lasted for about 4 hrs…. and today’s bang was over 7 hrs…. since 8:00 AM in the morning…… are they humans? I thought for a sec……

After lying there for another 15 – 20 mins…..

I was wondering…. If Ravi had left? I asked Swapna if she has seen Ravi as he had mentioned that he would leave by afternoon…..

She said, she had not seen him….. may be he left, and did not observe us…..

I again tried to get up but could not……

Anita: Mujhe koi utao…. Please…… Mujhe nahana hai..... (Somebody help me get up please... i want a bath)

Worker: Thodi der ruk ja... phir se humare virya se nehlayege tujhe.... (Wait for some time, we will bath you again with our cum.....) and all started laughing.....

2 workers came and lifted me and made me stand…… I could not even stand properly…… they held both my hands and walked me till the garden tap….. and made me sit there…..

Swapna followed me till there and sat along with me….. they opened the tap and cold water started gushing out….. it felt so wonderful…… cold water hitting you skin……

This was my second outdoor bathing….. We washed ourselves clean……

Our wet bodies wash shining in the sun…… one of the workers ran up to us and wanted to wipe us dry again…. I made a hand signal and asked him to stop……

I din't want him to wipe me with his shirt as it was stinking and did not want to tell him that his shirt was stinking and for that I stopped him…… He would have felt bad....  but instead told him that I was liking the cold wind hitting my wet body……

I turned to Swapna and asked her to call Karim so that we could quicky go home……

Karim enter the compound and saw us both nude….. he came and stopped the car in front of us…..

We bid good byes to all and sat in the car……

Karim: Kapde kaha hai appke? (Where are your clothes……)

Swapna: Bohot lambi kahani hai….. tum gadi nikalo yaha se…. raste main batati hoon….. (It’s a long story….. get the car out of here, I will tell you the story on the way home…..)

What happened after this…… in the next updates….

Hope you will like this part…… like the previous parts......

Please write your comments..... if any improvement is needed.....

Until then Enjoy……!
[+] 2 users Like badri.rao2006's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by bobby - 03-05-2021, 04:39 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by drlund - 03-05-2021, 10:17 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by blackdesk65 - 04-05-2021, 01:16 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by pedapandu - 05-05-2021, 05:38 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by Sindhu - 06-05-2021, 12:14 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by bobby - 06-05-2021, 12:52 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by pedapandu - 06-05-2021, 03:26 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by Sindhu - 06-05-2021, 08:09 PM