True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next day i woke up early in excitement of seeing my cousin sis at my home, her room was locked, i tried to open it but it was locked from inside, i thought maybe she still sleeping, my mom and her sister both were leaving for gurudwara in my near by society, my mom said looks like your cousin still sleeping, when she wake up, tell her to make tea and you order breakfast from outside, i said ok mom, then i was waiting for her to come out, i was in my room, as soon i heard her voice calling her mom, i went in my bathroom and removed my clothes and jockey too, got full naked, turned on the shower and when she came my room, calling my name rajbir, rajbir where is everyone, my bathroom door i left little open, she said rajbir you in, i said yah come inside, she opened the door and i turned towards her with my lund i already made hard by that time and she was seeing me naked in shower, her eyes i was noticing, they went from seeing my erect lund size then met my eyes, she said you are shameless really but did not went outside bathroom, water was falling on my chest and my lund was big hard like a bamboo

i looked at her and said come inside and have shower with me, she said shut up and again gazed up on my large size cock and went out of bathroom, i smiled and said salee lund dekh rahee thee, then after shower i went in her room with a knock, can i come in, she said no, i opened door, went in, she was wearing normal off shoulder top which was light pink in color, her left shoulder was visible and right was covered and white pants on her sexy legs, she said where is mom, i said they went outside will come just now, she said cant you close bathroom door when you bath, i said its my home, no one comes in my bathroom so why i should close and by the way, aapko knock karna chayeah also, she said i asked you and you said come, i smiled and said so you did not liked what you saw, she said shut up ok, i was openly teasing her now, i said her i am liking what i am seeing right now, as my eyes were on her cleavage, she noticed and pulled her top up to cover her breast cleavage, then i asked her tell me honestly you liked it or not, she said what, i said my lund what else, she said should i tell your mom that what you asking, i said but i know you like it, the way you were looking at it. she said shut up, i dont ok, i said cant be, you lying, girls like to hold big lund like i have in there small hands, my cousin made a face of anger said can we not talk about your that now and gave a sudden laugh haha, you are really something Rajbir dont you, with her laughter i got more guts and said her where i am something else. i am only a normal guy. like in this age all are. she said i am your cousin and you should have some shame in front of me. i said you dont have to make me remind that always. i am a gentleman. she looked at me and said my foot. i smiled and said so tell me about your bf
i am sure in college times you must be having a bf. she laughed and said you were in school those days haha remember how i use to scold you sometimes when once i got to know that you got 10 in maths and that also in board exam. i made a cover up reaction and said woh toe that time i was weak in maths. now not like that. she said yah but your mother blamed me because you were learning from me those days. i said yah honestly telling you i was 14yrs that time and you were 21 but i use to like you a lot. she said what you mean like. i said i mean you were too sexy that time also but now you are more hotter then those days also. she said shut up you idiot. i am still elder then you. so always have respect for me you understand. i said i always have respect and love for you only. even my whole body is for you only. she said you are too much really. nonsense aur bakwaas jitnee marzi karwa loe tumsay. i then wanted to talk about manali to make her realize that i slept with you so dont forget that. then i said it thank you for manali. she said what you mean. for letting me take what i wanted from teenage. she said shut up rajbir and i told you never bring that again. you trapped me and i did not liked anything. you lucky i never said anyone what you did. you can go to jail for that. i said really you threatening me now. she said take in whatever way you want. i will not forgive you for that. i said in my heart haan salee virginity jo tayree lay lee meinay, i said i never forced you for anything and by the way dont forget that i am the only guy who do so much for you also. i wanted her to feel that i did a lot for her also she should not forget it, she looked at me and stayed silent. i said no other guy will do like i am always ready for you to do anything. she laughed and said oh come on you boys are all dogs. i said i am telling you honestly the way you have done magic on me of your beauty no other girl can do like this. i am crazy for you. she was listening and when i touched her lip, she said you are my cousin still at the end of day. so stop being crazy for me too much or else your mother will kill you first and then my mother and she laughed again haha removed my finger from her lips also

then i said haan yeah bhee hai. she said hai na. so stay away from me ok and dont force me to take harsh steps ever like telling your mom. i stayed quiet and said ok so what tell me about your bf and all. she said i had in college but he wanted to have fun with me, so before he did anything i left him. i smiled and said sahe kiya sala kameena. she said what kameena, i can say same for you also. i said but i am not your bf but i can be if you allow, she said what and slapped me lightly on my cheek. shut up and go now. stop eating my head rajbir. jao ub. i said dekhnay doe na. at least you know i like seeing you. same time bell voice came. door bell. she looked at me and said your mom must be back. dekh loe unhain achay say pehlay and laughed on me haha. i went and opened door. mom said you ordered breakfast, i said yah few dosas i ordered from bikaner. should be coming. then my cousin went to sit in my mom room with her mother and my mom. i was in my room, when breakfast came, i called them all, we sat on dining table. i had made sure that my cousin sis sit next to me as when my mom and aunty were coming i pulled chair for them opposite to mine and when my cousin came. she only saw chair next to me both sides. she took my right side seat and we were dishing. my mother and aunty were talking there things about some relatives. same time i placed my hand on my cousin sis thigh, she felt my hand and made an instant shock expression looking at me and i looked at her and said food nice know, she said nothing and then when her hand she put above my hand to remove from her thigh, which i was waiting for her to do, under the table i grabbed her left hand and placed it on my lund area, she felt it now with her hand my hard lund above my pant , i was playing with her nicely, she was pulling her hand but i made her held my lund above my gym track pant, i was not wearing jockey also inside that track pant, so she could actually feel the hardness nicely. then i said my mom and aunty dosa nice know. they said very tasty raj thanks. they were enjoying and my cousin looked at me and made a reaction to me with face for leaving her thin hand but same time i made sure she now enter her hand in my track pant, so i took her hand put it all inside my track pant and now she felt the real current there. her hand was all over my big hard loeda

it had already turned into a huge rock lund. hard. then i said my cousin you enjoying, she looked at me in anger and coughed, said i need water. my mom got up and went to kitchen to get water for her, my cousin sis hand was still on my lund but because i was holding her hand from above and making her hold my lund she was doing, if i would have ease the grip that time, then she would have pulled her hand back. my mom came near her and pat on her back and said you ok baby. when my mom was standing just next to us, same time i made pressure on her hand to rub my cock up and down and stroke it, she had to do it and said yah massi thanks i am fine. my cock was getting rubbed by her small hand, my mother was again sitting next to us, her mother was next to us also and that scene was so hot for me, with in 2minutes of making her rub my cock by stroking up and down with her small palm which was above my dick, i ejaculated, i wanted to moan loud as i was still leaking semen, she felt watery thick sticky feeling on her hand which was inside my track pant and looked at me in shock and anger way. i know how i controlled from making a voice that time due to my ejaculation of semen, i left the grip of her palm and same time she pulled her hand out of my pant, which had most of the semen on it. my mother said some smell coming, to her sister, it was my semen smell, i said must be from outside, my cousin grabbed few tissues from table with her right hand and slowly cleaned her left palm and fingers also. i knew my pant was wet inside and semen will smell, i grabbed the glass of water and dropped it on my lap deliberately and said ohh shit, let me change, i got up and went in my room to bath again. after few minutes came back, fresh, my cousin was literally giving me anger look. she was sitting with my mom. i said my cousin. i will make tea for all of you. i went to kitchen, i thought now have to make her mood good again or else she will eat me alive. after 2 min my cousin also came in kitchen and pushed me once, tried to slap me then and i held her thin hand and said what happen, she said how can you, i said but you are the one who were saying i am scared of my mother, pata chal gaya now, i am not, she said this way you will tell me you idiot. i left her hand and then she said you are so dirty rajbir, sick. you made me feel disgusted. i said i am sorry. woh i have weakness right now i think thats why came, i did not wanted to cum on your hand like that. she said shut up. Dont talk to me now you understand. she turned to go in and i grabbed her and pulled towards me strongly in my arms, said sorry. she said leave me. i smiled and said wont do again now you know i dont scared of my mom. same time she heard my mom was coming in kitchen, i left her waist and she turned went inside. saying my mother i told him how to make tea. my mom looked at her and said oh thanks baby and then said me in anger way. what you standing here. make tea quick for us. i made tea and went inside, served to all. while serving i winked at my cousin. she knew i was going out of control as it was my home my pitch. in evening i wanted to take her down in our lawn and gallery to click some pics of her. then i went her room and told her hi may i come in madam, she said get lost. i went inside. i said why so rude. she said you deserve rudeness only. if i talk with you nicely then you get too free. i said ok wont get free now. come lets go down, to click some pics of yours. she said i dont want. i said come my doll. she said i am not your doll, rajbir dont make me angry. you wait, she got up and was going to my mother room, massi , she woke her up and i felt oh shit yeah toe sahee mein complaint karnay chalee gayee, i said to her in signal no please, she said massi yeah rajbir is very irritating. you should tell him to give other people space. my mom called me and said raj what happen, i said nothing mom, i was just asking her to come down, will show her nice lawn and her mood will get change, my cousin was still in anger face, massi said raj no if she dont want to go down. its ok, you dont disturb her now ok. go to your room

i said ok mom, i was going and my cousin sis was going in her room, she turned to look at me and showed me punch sign, i went in my room, then i sms her sorry, she never replied, then after 1hr i dont know how her mood got change or what but she came to my mother and aunty room, she said them i am going down massi, then my mom said take rajbir with you also. he will feel good too. you guys should not fight, she said ok, she then came my room , i was watching some wwf that time, she said i am going down, aana hai toe aajaana, i said i dont want you go thanks, i was v upset that she actually reached my mother to complaint, she then said me by turning on my room light, i am wearing this new dress. click my pics. she said that and all my upset and anger dont know where it went, i got up from bed , she said you are such a dog dont you. click pics bola toe uth gaye. i smiled and she went ahead. i wore my sports shoes and went down following her. i said why you went to mom, she said dar gaye na bachu. next time will tell her if you misbehaved with me. she laughed on me haha. i knew she was feeling good now as again she over powered me.. i started to click her pics, she was using red lipstick. i click many pics of her in nice poses

[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.png]

[Image: i.jpg]

my lund was again getting hard. then after that i told her come let me show you this ground floor, she said but its close from many years, i said haan ub bhoot rehta hai idhar. she said oh please, she never saw my ground floor as we had make it close from many years, i opened it and turned on the light inside, lots of webs were there, i made space so she could enter also, she said my make up you will spoil really, dust here. i took her and showed her all rooms, few rooms still had bed, she said you should sleep in this bhootiya floor and she laughed. i was staring at her beauty figure only. i sat on bed. she knew where i was looking then instantly i pulled her and she came on my lap, i said shhh dnt make noise, bhoot jaagjaayga, straight away my thumb i started to rub on her lips and removed her lips stick, spoiled it, she said dont do. i slide my thumb in her mouth and said her lick this. she bite my thumb and i took it out oucchhhhhh, she was getting up from my lap but i pulled her again on my lap and said just sit 5min on my lap then we will go up, she looked in my eyes while sitting on my lap and said kya karun tumhara mein, then held my hairs hard, i said baal ukhad doegee aap toe, so hard she held my hairs, then she got easy a bit and left my hairs, i said see my heart beat so fast when you near me, she said i dont care, i said see now hear, then she brought her head down on my chest and said ok heard it, then i said now my turn, i also placed my head on her breast and was listening her heart beat, was doing drama of listening, i wanted to feel her soft breasts, i put pressure on her waist and made her more close to me on my lap, she came nicely up and my cheek was on her breast above her top, i was doing drama of heart beat listen like that, she asked what you heard, i said your heart saying, you need love from Rajbir right now, she laughed haha and said you know what i think, i said what, she said my heart saying slap this boy again. i took my hand by then on her naked waist as i made sure my hand enter under her top from behind and i was feeling her waist nicely, i grabbed her and said her, one kiss, she looked at me in irritating way and said you wont learn dont you, just now i was about to tell your mom and now you asking kiss. i said acha sorry no kiss, at least let me take your sweetness on my finger, she then tried to got up, i pulled her again on my lap and said sit na what hurry you have. she turned to look at me and i was seeing her red lips from so close

same time again i rubbed my finger on her lip and nicely this time after rubbing took in my mouth in front of her, licked it and said delicious, she then gone crazy seeing me behaving naughty and said dont be mad, leave my waist, i said then should i grab your breast, acha let me see you without this top once, open, she said you crazy. i will go home i am telling you, i said i promise i will not touch or remove your bra, just show me bra, remove this top, she said ok enough i am am going up now, then i tried to pull her top up from behind, she grabbed my hand and said stop it, i said then let me see you in bra, as soon i placed my hand on her breast, she slapped me same time and i had to let her go. i was like bhenchod salee randee, again gave me a slap. itnay iskay nakhray hain, i just cant believe it. she was almost outside by then, i locked down stair and went up too, she was sitting along with her mother and my mom, when i entered room, my mom asked me yeah gaal laal kyun hai tumhara, my cousin said lagta hai thapad pada hai bachay ko kisee ladkee ka, my mom looked at me and her strangely, i could not believe my cousin will blurt it out like this and my mom not a stupid women also, i instantly said nahe woh aapkee yeah niece nay red make up laga diya, when she was doing on her self. my cousin said aur lagaun, i said no enough. thanks. my mom and her sister laughed on me and said go wash your face. i went i knew salee mazaa lay rahee the mayra full, tadpa rahee thee mujhay and she was enjoying. After few minutes my fat cousin bro came, he came to fetch them both, so while they were leaving, i told my cousin sis i wanted to give you that cd, she asked me earlier, she came in my room while everyone was going down by stairs, i gave her cd, she took cd and said next time if you said anything like that toe punch dungee, not thapad also. i wanted to grab her again but thought no use now, best is let her go. fir kabhee dekhaingay now. today was not my day. she went down and they went there home.
[+] 5 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 20-05-2021, 04:39 PM