Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Next day as I was getting ready to go college Prema came into my room. She was very much upset. I looked at her enquiringly. She came to me and hold my hand and she saw fumbling for words to say something. I kept, y palm over her hand, which was on my hand and encouraged her to speak. She hesitated for a moment. On assured look into my eyes.
She – Shree I need some help from you.
Me – why are you becoming so formal to ask something from me. I am always with you and I am ready to do anything for you.
She – thanks Shree, I know, you are there to help anyone. But ……
She her words hanged. I asked her to complete her words.
She - it’s not my personal but it’s something about my friend.
I came to know for what she came here and what help she wanted from me.
Me – what is it. Anybody is troubling her, or does she need any money for education or something like that [I pretended]
She – the thing is ……….. She hesitated for a moment again and continued. It’s not she but he.
Me – no problem for me, whether it is she or he. What can do for him is only matters.
She – one of my friend is taken by security officer. He needs to be released.
Me – oh I see, it’s small thing for me. I can get him out within no time.
She – oh thanks bhayya.
Me – on what ground he was taken into custody. Has he committed any crime ?.
She – I don’t know, but I know that he is innocent and does not hurt anyone. Due to his bit fast or rash driving he might have made an accident.
Me – do you know where he is, I mean in which station.
She – yes I know and she told the name of security officer station.
Me – tell his name and I will contact station in-charge, taking out my mobile.
She – his name is Amar, but I think you won’t be able over phone.
Me – then what do you expect.
She – let’s go there and arrange for release. What I have heard is they are not letting anybody to meet him.
Me – then he must have done something wrong to which security officer have become stern.
She – no he is not of that type, may be they are expecting some money.
I opened my cabinet and took out one packet of five hundreds and show her, will it suffice. She nodded. I acted as if contacting some advocate and talked to him as if I may need some help for bail, from other side he assured me that he will come any moment I call him. Prema was happy for the way I was taking charge of her trouble. She hugged me, I could see tears from her eyes. I wiped them and asked her to get ready and we will go there it’s elf. She hugged me again and thanked me. I said you need not thank me. It makes me feel outsider and kept my hand on her shoulder and said anything for my lovely sis. She was happy with my gestures. I took out my bike and in no time she occupied her seat. On the way I casually enquired whether he is just a friend or boyfriend. She startled by this question but recovered fast and said he is just a friend. But I knew what he meant to her. Poor innocent girl. On reaching station there was no warm welcome, I reached to officer and enquired about a boy named Amar and why on what charge he was taken into custody. He said they haven’t heard of this name and they don’t have any one here by that name. Then came circle inspector to whom I had talked a while before coming here, when I had excused myself for toilet. From there only I had called him and asked to act as I had told. He waved at me and called me near him. He asked me how I am and general talks went for a couple of minutes. After that he enquired me about my visit there as it’s surprise to him. I introduced Prema and enquired him about Amar. He too apologized for not hearing that name and could not help me on that matter. After another few minutes talk he said they have two persons in custody, one is thief, and he is brought yesterday night. And another is criminal. If you want to see them come with me. First he took to another barrack where a person was sitting on floor and he looked at us when we were in front of that barrack. He was not the one we wanted to meet then he took us to next one where we found this Aslam laying on floor, facing towards us and in sleep. When she looked at him she made sound recognizing him. He was out of shape. We could see many marks on his face because of hard slaps and he was in half pant. We could see many marks on his legs. His hairs were roughened and his handsome face had become ugly within past couple of days treatment. Even his hungriness was also visible on his face. These fellows might not have given enough to eat and made him starved. Before she opened to her mouth to say something this officer said in meek voice. This is an notorious criminal and he is need on many charges. He was wanted since long but we have traced him now. Then he took us to his chamber again and offers seats. His name is Aslam but he has too many other names. He was wanted for a long time but he was not caught. Now we have traced him for many illegal acts. In a word I can say he is bad element in society. We are waiting for his contacts. We are listing all of them who knows him. We are making a list and we want to interrogate everyone who have contacts with him. He looked at her and asked her, whether she knows him. I clutched her hand below the table and signaled in negative. She nodded her head. She was very much tensed but managed to tell me to ask for charges. Then casually I enquired him about what are charges on that boy. He said many and now the time is immature to tell anything about him. Would you like to have tea or coffee. We wanted to leave the place in hurry as she was fighting in controlling her emotions. I said we will take leave and said we were given wrong message that one of her classmate has met with an small accident and was taken into custody. May be had settled the matter outside and gone home. I thanked him for the hospitality and headed out. When we were out of his cabin he called me back. As I entered his cabin he fished out a mobile and handed me whispering me to go and have thorough check and you can delete only the information that is connected to him. If I am right there are few photos of this girl. You have to return as soon as you are through and it’s secret and most important. I stuffed it into my packet and was out within no time. I took her to the guest house till then she had almost started sobbing. She was cursing security officer for wrong charge and all. I took her too room soon she started crying she was not ready to accept what they had blamed him for. I let her cry for some time. It was expected as someone who loves from depth of their heart and he or she turned out to be cheat, no one can tolerate the shock. While she fell on cot on her stomach continued weeping. I let her cry till no more tears are left for him. In mean while I took out cell given by officer and opened contacts and searched for any of our numbers. It had Prema’s cell plus residence numbers. I deleted both and number which set I had of servant girl. After that I carefully searched for all the messages and removed them from inbox as well out box. Then I went for gallery and searched for any of Prema’s photos. Yes they were there. Luckily no obscene but few of her sitting in different styles and one while she bent showing her deep cleavage. After that I found another photo of his hand entered into her blouse while he pressed her boobs. It might be self shot by 3g camera cell. I didn’t delete those two but rest I deleted. But not before copying everything to my laptop by contents copier. By now her sobs had stopped and she was still lying on bed. Then I sat beside her and said, you are too innocent and you know nothing of him. He is worst person I have ever seen. I took mobile of our maid’s daughter, which was still with me, and show her how many times he had called her. When she saw number and immediately recognized number. Then I asked her to check for massages. She was stunned to see many massages were copy of hers. Either she had sent them or received them from him. When she was through she asked me whose phone it was. I said some of her friends. It’s not her handset but I transferred all the records to sim and brought it. He is playing double game with you and your friends. She was not ready to accept despite of this. When she wiped her face and was almost in talking condition, I asked her who he is and what he meant to her. She said just a college mate and friend and nothing else. I got angry by her statement but controlling anger, I snatched her mobile and opened in box showing his massages to her. You now, better tell me before I get wild, and you know very well how I behave when I am angry. She bowed her head and said he is my boyfriend. I asked her boyfriend or lover. She noticed my voice of anger and said, yes he is my lover. So, to what extent you have gone with him. Has he made love to you, I asked using softer words. She said no, he hasn’t even touched me. I asked her to repeat her sentence. She repeated but before she completed her words I gave smash on her face. She fell on her back as it was bit harder and my hand had touched her nose made it bleeding. She was shocked by this. She had never expected that I would slap her that to such hard, she started crying like hell and when she tried to clean Her nose. She found her nose bleeding she was startled. Her cries increased and she started abusing me and asked me who are you to hit me. Even my mom and dad had never beat me but you are hitting me you swine. I got angry at her and said that’s the reason of you getting spoiled. Otherwise you would be a naïve girl. But due to anger I hit her again. Then I took out his mobile and opened gallery to show her his hand in her blouse while he pressed her boobs. She was awestruck to see her photo, which she had never expected to exist. She was in real sorrow. She said sorry for that. This I got from this mobile and I can delete this if I wish, but just think if he had copied this to any other and if someone comes to know about it, what would be your fate. She said he won’t do anything like that. He really loves me and we are planning to marry soon. Even if he touches me here and there, what difference it is going to make.
Me – oh baby never dream of him marrying you. He is cheat and has decided to spoil you. He is just lusting after you. She was not ready to take my words. I asked her again what all he did to you are.
She – nothing more than that you have seen in photo.
Me – did you allow him to take snap of it.
She – I never knew that he took this photo. I really wonder how he managed this snap.
Me – it is his trick, he might have taken by his own hands or he might have entrusted to someone else or he might have taken by spy cam. This is how he takes photos and blackmail you later by them.
She – I can’t believe your words. Wait till he comes out of custody, you will come to know how he is and what he thinks of me.
I was expecting this sort of answer from her so, I asked her to see and confirm what she opinion she has about him. Then I selected a cd and inserted into player and pressed play button. She looked at screen, when blue film appeared she retorted at me, why you are showing this kind of film to and what your plan is. I asked her to have patience and watch entire film and give me your opinion. She protested but on insistence she consented to watch. I knew exactly where the scene was so I pressed forward button and asked her to look at. It came to main scene when he was recording nude body of an girl. Prema was astonished to find that girl on the screen and she immediately recognized her as her crown college student and a year senior to her. Even she recognized room. It was none other than Aslam’s and she had visited there. She put her hand on her mouth. She was getting angry even furious by seeing this. I asked her not to excite but watch entire episode. She hesitantly watched the scene and recognized both voices. I asked her do you know this girl, she said yes and told her name. Further she said she hasn’t come to college since many months.
Then I received a call from circle security officer and he enquired me, are you through with that bastard’s cell phone. I said yes, I have deleted all the records. Then he asked me to return it immediately. I said Prema to watch complete cd and later you watch this film. I need to go outside so that you should not be embarrassed to watch in my presence. She tried to speak something but I cut her off and gave her an hour time to finish both and I will come later and we will talk. She protested and said she would watch them later at home leisurely. I said these belongs to security officer department I need to return them as soon as I finish and for your kind information I need to return his cell. Don’t worry I will tell aunt that you are with me and not to wait for you. She agreed it with still hesitating. Once you complete watching give me missed call and we need to discuss about some of the matters urgently and outside home. That is here only and without waiting for answer I went out and locked room. On the way to station I was getting satisfaction of convincing her and I was happy for cooperation of department. I thanked sp uncle in mind for use of his acquaintance in more than one way. Small incident of saving a Karan has lead me to many things. Even to Kavitha the shrew, whom not only I was able tame but even managed to fuck her and have constant relation with her. I returned the cell and thanked him profusely for what he did to me. If Prema’s photos still existed in the cell, it would go to security officer records and even she had to face interrogation. This all was avoided by this officer. He must have recognized her photo and that was the reason he spoke so sternly and indicated not to try even meeting him, no question of helping him. Despite of this she was not ready to accept his words was different matter. In turn inspector thanked me for giving so much of information to them along with material evidence. Otherwise it was hard for them to trace this culprit. One or other day he had to fall in their hands but by then he could have damaged some more. I wandered here and there for some time after departing from station. Then I remembered Prema being alone in room and a new worry struck to me. She is a love failure and she could commit something to herself. So, I gave ring to her on pretext of does she need anything to eat or drink. She said nothing but, later she said tea would be better. I brought something to eat and took thermos from hotel with tea and assured him that I would return it later. He agreed to part with it by accepting deposit. By the time I returned she had completed first and was watching second half way through. I opened door and sat on chair, I offered tea to her while I took a cup for myself. Her gaze was fixed on screen and watching with lot of interest. May the film was interesting or she was alert not to miss any of the scene concerned to Aslam. At last another love making session of this Aslam started. She was shocked to see another girl from the same college appeared in bed room of Aslam. She looked at me in disbelief. I nodded to watch that scene. Her face had become red by now. May be due to anger or blush or even lust after watching so much of blue film in one go. She wanted to shut TV but I asked to watch some more to get confirmation of her opinion about that gentleman. She said gentleman, my foot. He is wicked person I tried to spoil me and he would make such film of me also. I didn’t consent to his tries, he tried to attempt on me, but I don’t know how I managed to avoid this with him. Still she was looking at screen on my pressure to watch for may be another one or two of known faces may appear. She kept quite. I went and sat beside her, by now she was burning with anger on her so called lover. Now there was no way do deny my words. All of a sudden she slumped on me and started crying. She had shocks aftershocks since morning. I tried to console her. She hugged me tight causing her boobs press on my chest. It was first time she hugged me. Usually she or me kept some distance. May be sometimes I took on bike ride to market or some places. But then she sat behind me but not really very close. She was crying and crying. I said you need not cry for that bastard. It’s your luck you didn’t yield to him. God only saved you. She – how could you manage to get so much of information about him. I had never mentioned about him to anyone.
Me – smiling at her it’s my way of handling things. Always I will be knowing what I am doing.
She – but it’s too much of investigation you have made. Whether security officer gave you all these stuffs.
Me – no baby for your kind information, I gave them all these information. By some means I came to know that you are after him and nowadays you are moving with him. I started learning about him just to confirm that whether he is fit for you or not. Then the things started opening to this extent.
She – so you worked as a spy, you only investigated all these. How did you suspect him.
Me – when I came to know that you are moving with him. I somehow took his mobile number and took a girl into confidence to speak with him on my behalf as I taught her what and when to talk. She fell for him and started sending messages to her and started speaking with her. It meant nothing but he does not love you by heart. And he is playing with you.
She – how did you judge.
Me – it’s very simple, if he was really loving you. He would not give any attention to her.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 10:54 AM