Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
One day I was bored, so I was at home only. None were at home that day. I decided to relax. As jiju was at shop and I had skipped college. I was surfing through channels and there was nothing interesting. I don’t know when I slept but my sleep was disturbed by mobile ring. When I awake noticed that it was not my cell. Sleepily I looked for the cell, which was ringing. I found it to be of Prema. So, I didn’t attempt to answer. But it started ringing persistently. Then I was forced to see it. It was unregistered number. As I was in no mood to answer I cut the call few times and caller stopped calling. After some time I absent mindedly was playing with it. I looked at the number and looked at message box. There were lot of massages from the same number. When I felt that there was some similarity between the received call and sms. All were same, so became curious and opened massages. They were mainly of single short massages like good morning and what r u doing and something like that. One thing I noticed is though she has received so many massages why she has not feed the name. So, I went on reading sms. Then I found some adult sms and some personal. I think the caller may be male. So, I decided to check that number from my cell. But by then it was switched off. I thought of checking it later I feed no as anonymous in my cell. I tossed the cell and forgot about it foe few days. Once I saw Prema speaking on cell in low voice that too for long time. I got suspicious about her and waited for her to keep the cell. As she was not aware of me watching her she left cell on table and entered kitchen. I discreetly noted the name, again it was number so I tallied with the old number and it was same. I thought purposely she hasn’t feed name. Un this case the caller must be a boy and the reason for not recording number. Not only a boy must be boyfriend. I was just curious to know who the lucky guy was. Immediately I went out to a std booth and wanted to speak from there. By chance I met daughter of our servant and I somehow convinced her call that number and take out his name. After some persuasion she agreed to talk on my behalf. She called him as a precaution of him not getting my number and Prema knowing about it. It was male voice and when she asked him for some name as if to confirm the called person. He said that’s not his name but fumbled to tell the name. When he was replying for girl voice he wanted to prolong the talk. This girl talked to him comfortably with some fake name and she said she is from another city and wanted to contact her cousin. After repeated asking he said some different name. I could hear conversation clearly as I had made hands free. After this conversation ended I thought he is very good orator and he is comfortable with girls and he can draw any girl into conversation. Next day I requested the same girl to talk again to the same fellow. This time she was more hesitant as I had asked her to call from different booth. She asked what the matter is, I gave her some false reason that this boy is harassing women on phone, she said if that’s the case why you don’t inform security officer. But somehow, I made her agree to be part of investigation by which she will cooperate in finding a culprit to be punished. If I get complete information about this guy security officer will catch him and will teach him lesson. She was bit hesitant about her safety. I assured her about her safety as she will not come into the picture at all. For that I had arranged another sim and cell. I gave it to her and boosted girl as if she is an warrior and fighting for nations all females, she was happy on my praising accepted to speak as and when necessary. I gave her cell and asked her to keep with her till the job is done and if she is successful she is going to keep that as compliment from me. She was more happy for this but she said her mother will ask the source. Don’t bother about it and tell my name to her. I had fired her last week for skipping the day’s work as she was to go out of station on some emergency work. I had said at least she should have informed about it on phone. But she had said they don’t have cell and they don’t even know our number. For that reason only I have given her second hand set with sim and currency for the convenience. This girl made face on hearing that it’s secondhand set.

I said no doubt it’s new only but tell your parents that it’s old one and I taught what and when to talk to that guy and explained how to use cell. I feed my number and that boy’s number for her convenience. She started calling him as per my plan, when they were became but friendly he asked her to meet. She told me what he had asked for. So, I asked her to call him and ready to meet him. She was nervous to meet this guy. I told her not to worry and she is not going to meet him but ask for the place, she acted accordingly and place was decided to meet at college gate after his classes were over. She said ok and will wait at designated place. I took her cell and kept it with me. She was above to cry as I had taken back the cell in spite of promising to give her after work is done. She was almost sobbing and said you cheated me, after your work is done you haven’t given her that cell. I laughed at her and said you need not cry for such small thing. I need this for the time being and shall return it to her later and patted her back and headed for the college. This guy is also studying in same college of Prema. I waited at college gate and send him massage that I am standing beside laundry and soon he comes out to give me missed call. He replied that he will come within fifteen minutes. I stood apposite to laundry beside pan shop. I was feeling nervous for no reason. I brought cigarette from that shop as I am not used to smoke in open I hid beside stall and lit cigarette. I had to wait for some more time in the mean while shop keeper started conversing with me. He said he has seen me going to college and never I had brought anything from him. I said generally I don’t smoke but wanted to kill time so I smoked. He said I can understand that by seeing you smoke by hiding yourself. So, you are waiting for some girlfriend then. I acted like blushed and he understood. He said it has become very common now. Many girls and boys come hear not for learning but to flirt. I said I am not of that type but he smiled at me but didn’t comment. There were no customers so we talked on some non specific matters. Then period was over and I got massage on other cell stating he is coming out and asked me to wait at some hidden place behind laundry. I replied ok and waited at same place as I wanted to see him and he should not see me. I switched that cell into silent mode. I don’t know why but to avoid him calling this number and if he is in closer distance he should not doubt me. By all these things I was thinking that this boy is not good match for Prema. As he is in touch with Prema, May be they are just friends but still then when another girl start speaking with him he wanted to meet her. This indicated him as may be womanizer or a flirt. May be fuck and forget type as he had sent several massages to this new girl / number. Stream of boys and girls started emerging and it was becoming little difficult have watch. Then a stylish boy came to the same stall on Karizma bike and asked for 555 cigarette pack. He parked the bike and while at pan shop he was looking at laundry. Pan stall owner said salaam Aslam bhai and handed him packet. He enquired bhai will you pay me today as the balance is increasing and he needs some money urgent as he has to male payment. This Aslam not looked at him and said don’t worry he will pay. He took out his cell a costly one may Nokia X6 and started dialing. I was curious on this boy but at the same time I had to keep an eye on laundry side. He dialed a number simultaneously my cell started ringing which was on vibrate mode. I didn’t made any attempt to receive call. But I cut the call and he put the cell in pocket, he looked worried. Then I took out that cell and sent, Massage for him to wait for some more time as there is lot of people are there and I don’t dare to come out in public. At this time that boy received massage he read and placed in pocket. I think this is the boy but he had said his name is Sagar but this pan stall wala was calling him by name Aslam. Then this boy may not be the one for whom I am waiting for. The crowd started thinning within few minutes and I was there it’s elf at some distance. I didn’t find any one moving behind laundry I too was worried that my plan is flop and I will have to start this investigation again. Then I overheard that boy snarling at stall owner. He was warning him not to take name as Aslam bhai but to say just bhai. I have told you many times not to mention my name. He said sorry bhai it has become habit since long time and I could not change the habit of calling you by that name since years. When you were new to this college and ask for bidis that too many time on credit and I denied to give unless you didn’t pay for weeks. Now you are big man and now you have keeping changing brands and now you have reached to state express 555 brand and still you keep buying on credit only. Aslam took out his wallet and fished out two five hundred notes and threw on his face and asked him to credit to his account. He was now and then looking at laundry. I made a small attempt to confirm whether this is the boy and gave him call. He took out the cell before he could answer I cut the call. I had placed my hand inside pocket holding cell and operated from inside so that even anybody looks at me should not know that I am making call. He waited for some time and called back to the number, now my cell started vibrating. It confirmed that this is the person and this pan stall owner knows him. That knowledge is enough for me and his statement of his smoking bidi few years back and he is using costly things now amused me. So, I wanted to take more knowledge from him. I moved bit away and send him massage stating. I am sorry I got urgent call from my uncle where I am guest now calling me urgent and I have to leave now. We shall meet later. He read the massage and with sad face he left the place. When he departed I again asked for the cig and he smiled at me and gave. I took it and lit by hiding and smoked and again came back to his place and he started conversation. So, sir your dove hasn’t come. Periods are over she may not come now. I said I prefer to wait for some more time. I looked at cheap scents he has stored. I asked for one he handed me the bottle and described as imported and is very good one. I said is it so, then it must be costly I pretended. He opened his mouth to say it’s price and when he took me as total innocent he shut his mouth. After a pause he told me exorbitant price. Then I acted like bargaining and said is it not costly. He said he keeps only quality goods for his student customers, which will attract girls. He further said, sir you try this today your love will be impressed by this and always you will buy from me only. I wanted to hit him for trying to sell such cheap one at such a high price but I wanted him to impress. So, without saying another word I handed him money and said when you are so confident let me try then and added a word please try take reasonable price. He handed me one ten rupee note and said as this is your first time I will take ten rupees less. I pretended to be happy and smiled at him saying thanks. I opened bottle and sprayed it on my hanky and it was too strong but I praised him that it must be really imported one and seems to be genuine. He smiled at my foolishness but praised his goods. Then I asked him a direct question. I saw a boy throwing notes on your face I got really angry. He may be a rich person and you may be poorer than him but it does not mean to insult you. He has no right to behave like this. In fact I wanted to hit him for that. When you yourself was smiling at him I thought it is none of my business and kept quite. He said you did right thing he is like rowdy and never hesitates to hit people. He has got company of bad people they are always in illegal things. This bastard used to beg for beedis in olden days on credit basis and I used to scold him for not paying. All of a sudden his activities changed he must be robber or something like that. He has started lavish living. He started coming on bicycle and ask for some cheap cigarettes now he has reached 555. I purposely reminded him in our conversation, you must have heard it. I said yes. Then how he can afford such a costly bike and expenses.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 10:50 AM