Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Me – there are no other means, either you let me fuck or die.
She – bhayya I am really sorry. I want to remain virgin till my marriage. Only my husband can break my seal. Please tell me something else.
Me – can I try your back hole, there is no barrier or hymen.
She – I have heard that it pains a lot to take penis In bum. My friend has told me that it gave lot of pain first time. And more ever yours is very big. It can’t fit in my tiny back hole. I assure her we shall try if it hurts more we shall stop. But one thing is sure it is going to hurt. To keep your hymen intact you have to cooperate and sacrifice something. But I will assure that I will be as gentle as possible. I will lubricate your bung hole to avoid pain. You try to bear pain and there will be fun later. At last she agreed to lose her ass virginity to me. And requested me to be gentle that too on lot of convincing and persuasion. I took cream as I had kept for use for Sandhya and her sister Shweta. I took generous amount of cream on fingers. Applied at entrance of her rectum. Massaged on entrance only, her body arched by mere finger touch. When she became comfortable with it I inserted my little finger into her tight hole. She cried expecting pain, but when there was no pain as finger is so small, she relaxed a bit. I left her back hole and started to play with her body. When she was hot enough I took some more cream and started filling it into her bung hole with help of finger middle finger and finger fucked her. I went on changing fingers as per her accommodation. When she was able to receive my thumb I tried with two fingers. This time certainly there was pain she cried a bit and complained of pain. I started kissing her while my fingers were inside. Her attention was diverted and with free hand I started kneading her tit. When she started moaning I took off my fingers and decided for main act. I made her kneel on bed and smeared some cream on my shaft and positioned on her pucker hole. I put little pressure and took my hand to her vagina. Searched for opening and started playing with her clit. I took it into two fingers and rubbed lightly, she started shivering with excitement. This was right opportunity for me. I gave a firm push to send knob inside. She cried with pain but I hold her firmly as I was expecting her to pull her body. She cried to stop me but could not able dislodge. I soothed her and said that was the biggest portion and it has already entered. There will be enough space inside to accommodate. Try to bear for few moments. She believed my words and tried to sustain pain. When she had stopped struggling I took one hand and cupped her ball while I was fingering her virgin pussy. It took couple of minutes to loosen her body and started enjoying then I slowly pushed to enter only quarter of an inch. In fact this had not done any difference for her. Again I started with foreplays. She was feeling better on some rest. I asked for her permission to push some more she said already it’s hurting another push may cause more pain. I tried to convince her. Really speaking, the first part is more painful as it stretches sphincter muscles. Once the knob is inside it should pain much as it the widest part of penis. Shaft is slimmer than bulb. If you permit I will try. After some hesitation she agreed. I asked her to leave her body loose especially muscles around her ass hole. She said she does not know to lose her body but will try. It is fact how a first timer amateur can manage to control her body. I thought diverting her attention was best way and I started speaking something other than sex and about her friends and all. When I felt that she is not concentrating on her back. Till then I was giving small pulls and pushes and was keeping her busy in some other thoughts. Then I gave sudden push sending half of my shaft tearing her ass hole. Though the channel was well lubed but was very tight. She did shout low but it might have hurt. She must be weeping, I could not hear her voice as her face was buried in pillow. I could hear muffled sound. I didn’t make any move but started playing with her assets. I knew that unless she is aroused her pain is not going to reduce or at least will be felt. I pressed her boobs and with one hand I started playing with her pussy. When my fingers found her clit she shivered by mere touch and started moaning. Within few minutes she had become free and allowed my movements. I started fucking her in slow rhythm. I think it was still paining but she was trying to bear pain. I started fingering her, she was responding for finger fuck. It was sort of double penetration. She started enjoying the blissful fuck by her brother. She was moaning. I had not expected a virgin girl could enjoy her first anal fuck, maybe she was too much excited but was enjoying. She started pushing her back to meet my thrusts. I wanted to enter her ass canal completely / I wanted to show my entire cock into her and fuck nicely. I asked her whether I can insert remaining part. She asked have not you put all in me. I am feeling like you have filled me. I said still half of it is remaining outside. She was in heat, she agreed to it. I started humping her while massaging her virgin vagina. When I received green signal from her I increased speed but she requested me to go slow as it’s hurting a bit. Then I slowed down and I decided to insert my hard shaft slowly into hot and tight passage. I announced her that I am going to push and I applied more pressure, at the same time in hurry to take me she pushed her back with grate force. Result was my entire cock slid into her tight passage to the hilt causing pain. I had planned to insert inch by inch but by her over enthusiasm it went in single stroke and her ass was seriously hurt. All of a sudden she shouted with pain and started crying loud. She was saying oh bhayya I am dead and she pulled my cock from her ass, fell on bed and started weeping with loud voice. I pitied looking at her condition. She was really hurt. I was consoling her but she was in no position to listen my words and was uttering bro you killed me. She was abusing for introducing her to such a painful game. I rolled beside her and hugged her and tried to console her. Said sorry for hurting, after repeating sorry for hundreds of times she reduced weeping. I took some more cream and applied on her hole and massaged, it was soothing her after few minutes she felt better and pain had reduced.
Me – why did you push so hard.
She – yes bhayya, it was my mistake. I was eager to take entire length to get appreciation from you.
Me – you should have waited for me to complete act. I was going very slow, just to avoid pain.
She – I knew it but, I was not aware that it would pain to this extent.
I pushed her on her stomach and caressed her hole. Wiped cream from ass and started licking her butt hole. It was soothing her, after some time she started moaning. She was forgetting pain and started enjoying. I was happy at last her pain is reduced and coming to normalcy. I asked her about pain she said it’s much less than before. I rolled beside her, she looked at my face and hugged me. Oh brother I love you. You are the only man in my life who takes care of me. Thanks for whatever you did to me. You rubbed my ass hole, which is most dirtiest part just to remove pain from it. I don’t know how to thank you. I am sorry to disturb you. You were having great pleasure in doing it with me.
Me – doing what.
She – doing that.
Me – I can’t understand.
She – what you were doing from my back.
Me – what I was doing from back.
She – oh bhayya you were doing sex.
Me – you mean to say I was fucking your ass.
She – what kind of language do you use.
When you are speaking you need to use appropriate terms. It was nothing but fucking. Now tell me properly.
She – yes, you were enjoying fucking my ass. She blushed for her own words and covered her face with her hands. I urged her to continue. She said I spoiled you mood and by doing stupid movement. I am sorry for that bhayya and hugged. So, she has forgotten her own pain and was sorry for me what a caring and sacrificing sister she is.
Me – my mood is not lost, see at this. Took her hand and placed it on my semi erect cock. It had become flaccid when she was hurt and crying but gaining erection again on hugging her body and feeling her hard balls on my chest. I started foreplay and soon she was excited. Now I started drama of pain in groin. She tried with her mouth and made me still hornier. There was no sign of me reaching orgasm. I made sad face and pretended like I may die of pain if not discharged.
She – bhayya. Please forgive me. If I had behaved properly by now you would have ejaculated in my back hole and free from pain. What shall we do now. I can’t see you in this condition. Shall we try again.
Me – [already I had tasted her ass hole and I wanted to go for the original virgin pussy] now we can’t try as it is bruised and will cause more pain than previous. Now we can’t do. Suppose if hurts I can’t pardon myself for giving such pain to my lovely sister.
She – you are grate bhayya. Always you think of my benefit than yours. Really I am lucky to have such wonderful bro. After thinking for a moment or two, she came to conclusion. Bhayya I will find out a solution.
Me – what solution, I interrupted.
She – take from front only.
Me – no sister, I can’t spoil you for my sake. Let you be virgin till marriage. Let him have that privilege to open your seal.
She – let my hymen go to hell. I can’t see my bro in trouble. That too for my sake. [I don’t know whether she was in heat and she wanted it or she wanted to help me out.]
Me – I agree that I have that big problem. But just for that if you are deciding to lose your virginity, I don’t like. My problem may be solved after some time. But I don’t want to take disadvantage of that, and put my dearest sister in trouble.
She – it’s ok. I am ready to sacrifice anything for you, my dear brother.
Me – if you insist I will agree. But be noted that, it also will hurt on first time. Both of us will have pain. [just pretended as if I am also virgin and it’s first time for me also]
She – I am ready for anything. Don’t bother about me. I am even ready to die.
Me – there is no question of death. No one has died while fucking. If that was the case nobody would have survived in this planet.
She – I have heard that some creatures fie after copulation.
Me – you are right. Insect called as PRAYING MANTIS dies after fucking. But point to be noted is the male dies after fucking but not female.
She – how can a male die as always female is sufferer.
Me – in this case when male praying mantis completes fucking and it transfers seeds into her womb. Male loses consciousness and female eats it’s head alive.
She – oh I see. I was not aware of it. Some female eats her mate.
Me – are you in mood of eating me after I fuck you. She laughed but blushed at the same time.

She was in my arms. We were laying hugging each other. My head was between her boobs valley. I kissed her both boobs and moved upward. Now our organs were touching each other’s. I poked my hard shaft between her thighs. She allowed my rod between her thighs. It was rubbing her slit.
She – so what we are going to do now
Me – if you are not going to eat me alive, I will follow your instruction.
She – let us fuck then. [for the first time she used that word]
Me – no issue of hymen, then ?
She – no baba, go ahead. I am ready.
Apparently she was in heat and was getting in mood to be fucked. That was reason for such language. You have to hammer when steel is hot. So, I decided to proceed to fuck this girl and have another feather [cherry] in my hat. After drama of cautioning her about consequences of pain or other things I agreed to blast her cherry. At last she urged me to it. I took enough cream and lubed her tight choot. Asked her to suck my cock for lubrication. This session she liked sucking my dick. She started liking it and when it was enough wet, I took out from her mouth and asked her to apply cream on it. She did as per my advice, she was acting like puppet now. She getting ready to anything I asked for. She lay on her back and I raised her legs and folded her knees. Her knees were touching her chin. I positioned my cock at her entrance of heaven. I looked at her face and asked whether to proceed. She got annoyed by my act and snarled at me. Whether you are going to fuck or shall I bang you. I asked her to hold her legs and started rubbing on her slit. She started moaning and was writhing on bed. I pushed a bit it was tight so could not enter. Then I started speaking with her to divert her mind. When I felt safe I gave a hard stroke and my hard knob entered into her virgin pussy. She squirmed but said nothing. I started playing with her assets. She loosened her body and I started fucking her with whatever I was able to insert. I pushed another inch, she sustained pain. I could see tears coming from her eyes but she didn’t express that she is hurt or pain. I was pressing her balls hard. I could see her balls turning red. She was breathing fast and her nostrils had flared. I was speaking with her and I was praising her patience and tolerance. You have decided to sacrifice your cherry for sake of your brother’s pleasure. You are grate sister. I can’t forget this in future. Meanwhile I said I am going to insert some more to make her woman from girl. For that you need to prepare mentally to tolerate pain. It’s going to hurt really you and you are going to bleed. Once this first fuck is over then there won’t be any trouble later. Every girl has to face this situation. Sooner or later you are supposed to undergo this kind of situation. She too agreed for that. But said she is still young for that. I said your mother must have delivered you at your present age. She was quite for some time. She must have calculated age and she smiled. I got her more and more excited. Her eyes had become red and breathing harsh she was moving on bed her voice had become hoarse. She was in real heat. I found right moment as I had diverted her mind in talk she was not aware of what was going on. I gave a mighty push my hard cock made space for itself and went in splitting her hole and her hymen must have gone into pieces. Before she could scream I sealed her mouth with my lips. Her scream remained in my mouth. I was kissing her lips and chewed them till her voice subsided. When I broke kiss she said bhayya you have torn me into pieces. Dear sister it is over and you have been transformed into woman from girl. You are no more virgin and you need not worry about it anymore. Door to heaven is opened and you have free pass to it. Now onwards you can go to heaven as many times as you wish. She tried to smile but still she was in pain. I didn’t made any movement to let her adjust to new entrant. Tears were flowing from her eyes but she didn’t make any issue as she was expecting this sort of pain. After some pause and wait till she was comfortable I didn’t move. When I found her adjusted I asked her shall I remove my tool if you are not comfortable. When I was pushing you to remove yours from mine you didn’t pull it but when I think I can sustain you are asking to remove. I know it is your trick, and smiled. I started moving in slow rhythm. She was getting more and more adjusted. I was trying to pull her in conversation and she yielded. It didn’t take much time before I really started fucking her hard. Though there was pain she tried to respond. Her smiles encouraged me to bang her. Her fluids and blood had made the channel still juicy and made easy for fucking. When I was over she had discharged at least two or three times. I could no more hold as I was having boner since hours and at last I exploded in her. It came so suddenly that I could not even pull out. My cum filled her spurt after spurt. She too enjoyed the blissful fuck by her brother. I fell on her breathing hard. Her heart was beating like drum. At last we rolled beside each other. When our breathing became normal I looked at her. That instance she too looked at me. I asked how the fuck was. She blushed and hid her face in my chest. We embraced and were motion less for some time by then she had small nap. When I looked at watch it was hours since we were together. I awakened her and hurried her to get up. Her parents should not get suspicious about us. She was in no mood to separate from me but when I told what time it was she too worried a bit and agreed to get up but not before swearing to meet again here only. It means she too is interested to get fucked by me. I was worried about pain in both of her holes. And more for filling her virgin pussy. But she gave good news as she got her cycle next day and she had managed the pain problem with ill health. From then I had to satisfy one more pussy. Usually we started moving me Kavitha and her bro. Generally we rode triple on bike. I knew how to avoid traffic security officer so it was not a big problem. Once Kavitha complained of not meeting her for more than week’s time. She got frustrated in that period. The one who was naïve girl till few weeks ago and now she had become addicted to the cock or at least foreplay. Every time whenever we were in our fuck house she never wasted to disrobe herself and dive for cock. I was started worrying that she may become sex maniac. That day she was very much aggressive she managed get fucked in both holes. Sucking fucking and using all vulgar words became her habit inside room. That day she again and again expressed me that she had become restless and she could not sleep well. If that was the case, you could have tried your brother. He is also young and virile. He could have solved your problem. Suddenly she got angry on my words. I had just joked.
She – hey brother what are you speaking. Have you lost senses or what. What do you feel I am.
Me – hey don’t get angry, I was just joking.
She – but it’s worst joke, I have ever heard. Still she was fuming with anger.
She collected all her clothes and started wearing them with red face. If I leave her in this state she will never forgive me. I pulled her hand and somehow managed the scenario.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 5 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 10:49 AM