Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

She – I can’t just explain by words. I was not on earth something was happening to me. I felt some gush coming out of body through my hole. I felt like peeing but later came to know that it’s not pee but something else. Can u tell me what it was.
Me – yes you are right it’s not pee. Tell me how it felt. Whether you enjoyed while something gushed out.
She – it felt wonderful. I was worried that something is happening to me. That’s why I could not concentrate on that. But I think it was sweet experience.
Me – don’t worry it may happen later also. Had you ever experienced in past.
She – not at all. I had never experienced in past but now I can imagine. Was it orgasm, I had heard about it by few of my friends.
Me – sure it was that. You are clever girl. Your imagination is fantastic. Suppose instead of worrying if you had concentrated on it you would have enjoyed your first come. Next time I will inform about it and you can enjoy it.
She – so you will take me to orgasm again. But how.
Me – just don’t bother your pretty head about it.
She – are you going to do me.
Me – do what? Tell me.
She – hesitated a bit and said. Are going to do sex with me. Then I don’t want to know. Let us forget about it.
Me – ok baba forget it. I took her into my arms and started kissing her. She too responded to my kisses. I started caressing her body to bring her back to heat. This time there was no much inhibitions. She was cooperating, I put my hand over her butt and pressed. She started moaning, now I took her hand and placed on my dick. She let her hand fall on my burning dick. When she came to know what it was she took her hand back as if touched snake. I let her go but after some time again placed on hard rod. She was not startled but took her hand back and asked me, is it always like that. Not always, whenever I am excited or horny it becomes like that. Since I saw it first, it’s like that only. It’s standing like flag pole. [I know that it had lost its hardness couple of times but she hadn’t noticed]
Me – it’s all because of your beauty and appearance of these fruit’s. I pressed her boobs. She smiled and pinched my nose. You are becoming naughty. She was opening up and didn’t bother to my advances nor encouraged. Again I placed my hand on her inner thighs and caressed smoothly. Within no time she started responding to touches. I started kissing her and at the same time I was exploring her virgin body. I caressed her inner thighs then slowly circled at centre. Still outside of vagina I caressed her outer labia and squeezed the outer layers. She was asking me to stop and something is happening. I paid no attention to her words and she too made no attempt to go away. She was enjoying my acts. At last I came to her inner lips and played for lot of time. Her breathing had become harsh. Then I separated her inner lips and pushed my finger inside. It was well lubed but very tight. I felt like it was tighter than child Sandhya. As her sister was first to finger her and by the time my turn had come she had dilated the channel. This is the total untouched orifice, when my finger was entering tightest vagina she made sound and her face was contorted by pain. She said it pains and remove your hand. I said don’t worry my love but she protested. I left her hole and started kissing her from forehead. Then her eyes her cheeks. From forehead. Then her eyes her cheeks. I stayed with her face for some time before going to her lips. She caught my head and went for lip lock. It was an mind blowing French kiss. She had taken the lead and kissed for several minutes till her lips hurt. My tongue had entered her oral cave and visited all the corners wherever it could reach. There was small battle between our tongues. When she broke kiss I looked at her. She blushed may be for her aggressiveness. Her lips had swollen to such a long kiss. Then I kissed her chin and neck. I took her ear lobe into my mouth she squirmed under me. She was jumping on bed as it was her most sensitive part of her anatomy. It was giving tickling sensation as well she was getting wild. I took a chance and while taking her another ear, my finger traveled to her belly and. Put my finger in her navel and inserted for a while. Then my hand slowly crept to her vagina. Separated her vertical lips and slowly entered her slit. She was moaning hard. Then my mouth traveled from face to her chest and sucked her breasts. Her breasts became red on assault. From there I licked her navel. Her breathing had become so loud and hoarse. I played with her newly trimmed pubes. I traveled to her toes and started clicking on upward journey. I kissed her calves and her thighs. First outer and then inner. She shivers on kissing of her inner thighs. This virgin girl was feeling everything for the first time and it was becoming non bearable for her. She was moaning very hard. Then my made my way to her thigh joint. I licked and licked from outer circle and at last landed on her most sacred part of her cunt. My finger was still in her hole. I played with her clit. I nibbled it with my teeth. When I put my tongue on entrance of her slit, she pushed my hand and said it’s nasty. Don’t put your mouth on such a dirty place. I said you try to enjoy, it’s not dirty but most enjoyable part. She said yes I have heard through married girl friend of mine that people kiss there also. But I think it’s weird. I said let’s check whether it’s weird or real fun. I didn’t say that I am experienced and I know that it’s pleasurable. But when my tongue poked inside of her tight entrance, I felt salty taste of her recent climax and now constantly flowing juice. She squirmed and jumped on bed, she was moaning, not moaning but shouting and within few moments she started me to suck harder and crying to eat her. She placed her both legs on my shoulder and pressed my head on her pussy. She took not much of time to come to an end. Her nubile body tensed and I said her to concentrate on her cunt for its sensation and now you are above to cum. She nodded, I don’t know whether she understood what I had said as she was so excited that she was not in condition to hear anything. At last I felt her first gush of her vaginal fluid on my mouth. It was not on my mouth but it was washing my face. What an stream it is. This girl is at higher side of discharge. She leaked more fluid than Shweta. I went on licking till she became non bearable and pushed my head to stop. Then I rolled and lay beside her. She was breathing very hard, it took minutes for her to become normal. When she was alright she looked at my face and closed her eyes with shyness. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her cheeks. She opened her eyes, I looked deep into them, she turned her face, but I forcefully turned to my side. I asked how it was, did you feel your orgasm. She said yes, it was most wonderful feeling I ever got in my life. I felt like I was floating in ocean or sky. I had gone to other world. I never new sex is so enjoying.
Me – do you want to have sex.
She – no way, I don’t want anything more than this. Whatever we did is much. I had never expected myself nude with any male unless my husband that too after marriage, not before that. But here we are not only nude but did so many things. We touched each other and even I allowed to be sucked that too own brother. Bhayya let’s go it’s getting late. Mom must be waiting for me to return otherwise I will be scolded. I took cell from my pant pocket and called aunty. When she was on line I said I am with Kavitha and we are discussing about the forthcoming excursion which we are planning and don’t worry about food. She smiled at me. You have got plans for everything and you execute things within no time. Everybody likes you including me for these kind of managerial skills. I placed her hand again on my erect tool. This time she hold it and caressed with love. Bhayya still it’s hard and like before only. When will it come to normal.
Me – only on ejaculation. You had your share of enjoyment but I am dying here with pain in my scrotum.
She – what to do for it now.
Me – if allow me I will fuck you and the problem will end.
She – what a language it is. You are using such a filthy language.
Me – it’s not filthy, but fact. I didn’t use via and media but told straight.
She – I can’t do it, suggest something other than that.
Me – ok you can take it in your mouth and suck.
She – no, I can’t do it. Any alternate ?
Me – if you don’t want to please your brother and help him out of pain and problem. It’s up to you. You were talking about reciprocation. Is it the meaning of that.
She – bhayya I have never done it, neither I had even touched such things before.
Me – there are first time for everything. Man is not born with all the experiences. He will need to learn and do to gain experience. You have done so many first time things in past hours and it is going to be one among them. As I did to you. Mine was also first time with you only. I bluffed. I had seen in bf and now experimented on you.
She – I feel disgusting to take it into my mouth. I may vomit just by thinking.
Me – no problem sister, I don’t want to force anything on you. At least you can do with your hand.
She – I am ready to do with hands. Tell me what to do.
Me – I placed my tool in her hand and explained what and how to do.
She – she started jacking me.
It was nice experience to be jacked by a amateur girl. She went on doing till her fist started aching. I knew that she can’t complete as I knew my capacity of retention. When she lost battle of hand job, she had tried with both of her hands. She looked at me and said bhayya how long it will take to calm you.
Me – why what is the matter. Go on pumping like that till my cum is erupted. Some plan was cooking in my head and I was acting on that process only.
She – bhayya I am sorry, my hands are aching and I can’t do it anymore.
Me – please don’t mind, I will clean it and wiped my lund with her chudi and now it is clean. Try to take it in your mouth. You will enjoy. I will assure that if you don’t like taste or feeling. You can stop and we shall think of something else. She half heartedly hold my lund and asked how to do. I asked her to sit on knees and bend and take it into mouth and explained her the art. She bend and kissed the knob first and took it into her mouth and immediately left it. I said how it was, she didn’t reply but again wiped it with cloth to remove remainder of pre cum and smell. On encouragement she took it into mouth and started sucking like baby sucking breast. Here I was enjoying a virgin mouth on my rod. She was trying her best to please me and in fact I enjoyed it but trying not to cum. She gave me blowjob for several minutes, I was almost on verge of shooting, but she left me half way and said her jaw is aching. I snarled at her. You should not have started un less you complete it. If you had finished with your hand was also ok for me. It was better if you hadn’t even touched it. My balls are aching like hell. I can’t bear pain, I may die of pain and pretended like holding my balls and squeezing them. Looking at my fate she was really worried. Sorry bhayya I am in no state to help you. I have tried my level best to relieve you but I could not. I am extremely sorry. Please do something that you should not suffer, and me also. I can’t see you in pain and she started crying.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 10:47 AM