True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Weekend got finished, next week same schedule work in morning and by evening i got free, without wasting any time i just wanted to go after my cousin sis again as i knew if i have to make her mine again and do sex with her, then i have to keep trying and trying, i just cant waste time. only had one goal in my head those days was to sleep with her again. so i use to wait for my work hours to get finish and reach home, so that i can go her house and see her. try on her, so by evening i reach her home again. i never even changed office clothes, i was just wearing same light blue formal shirt and grey trousers with black shoes, i just re used deo, washed my face and reached my aunty home to see her daughter. I got surprised seeing her at the door itself, she opened door, i said long hiiiiiiii, she said youu again, cant you stay in your home one day, everyday you want to come, i said i never came yesterday, you came my home, she said oh please, that was you know why, i smiled and she said office clothes mein hee aagaye and looked at me, i said handsome lag raha hun na, she laughed haha what a joke and just went inside by then, her brother room i went, said me hello, he was sleeping still, he woke up and said tu baith rajbir mein aata hun fresh hoe kar, aunty came too, i greeted her, she said mummy ko bhee lay aata aaj, i said you know aunty she dont like to go out much and i am opposite, she smiled and said i will make tea, by then my cousin bro came back, i was seeing tv, my cousin sis went in her room. she came back, she was wearing different clothes now blue jeans and black top, when i came inside she was wearing her normal home pants but still was looking very cute but now in blue jeans i could see her tight ass shape very well, she said her mom, i am coming in few minutes going next door till priya home, she said to her mom, i ordered pizza make sure bhai dont eat all

i will come and eat She looked at me while going and i smiled, she ignored and went out, my cousin bro was sitting with me, after few min the pizza guy came, i brought it in that pizza and with in few minutes what i see is whole box got finished, i just grabbed one slice and that moeta my cousin bro ate all, even her mom said him dont eat all, leave for your sister a bit, she will get upset, he never cared and ate all, i was like sahe hai yeah bahut bhooka hai sala, tabhee moeta hai itna, i was having my nice tea which aunty made and then after few minutes of sitting there my cousin sis came back her mom gave her tea too, she asked pizza came, i looked at my cousin sister too but stayed silent, aunty said her your brother ate all, she got upset looked at us and said at least one slice you could have left, thrown tea there on floor and went in her room, aunty was scolding her son, see what you did, she got upset because of you

he still was not caring and said what should i do tasty tha i felt like eating too. aunty said toe aur mangwa layna tha why ate her thing, i was enjoying the show sitting there, then my cousin bro looked at me and said tu chai ka maza lay, theek hoe jaygee apnay aap, aur mangwaa dunga issay, he went her room to ask her should i order more or not, she did not said anything and he came back saying to his mom, looks like she dont need now, then he got some phone call and went outside to meet his insurance client, aunty was saying me you know how she is, i said gussay walee hai aapkee baytee bahut i know, she smiled and said i will order for her again, then i said immediately to aunty, rehnay doe, i will do one thing, i will take her out, bahar jaakar thoda mood theek hoe jaayga, aunty signal me go then to her room, i went happily, entered the den of a lioness, that feeling was coming, i entered and said hii, sorry for your brother, can i take you out now , we will have nice pizza outside, she was sitting on bed and looked at me, got tv remote and thrown on my face, i made a quick reaction and saved myself, she said get out i said nahe toe i will break your head seriously Rajbir, i said again, aray mayree kya galtee hai ismein, i only came to ask you, we will go hyatt, they have nice la piazza there on ground floor, yeah pizza toe ek dum bakwas tha, i will make you eat wood fire pizza, she looked at me and thrown her air con remote this time and i was close to her it hit on my forhead, just above my right eyebrow, same time i made it look like i really got hurt with that hit and did double acting, she got up from bed in a regret way and started to say oh sorry, my god, i was just trying to throw to make you go, i was still holding my eye and saying uiiii aahhh really badly i got hit, she came close and started to say no show me rajbir, show me remove hand, i pulled hand down and she was blowing and said really sorry, little blood was coming and she quickly took me to her bed, i sat , she said dont do uiiii aah, mom will come, she grabbed cotton from bathroom and used little dettol above my eyebrow, then started to smile at me, poor rajbir got hit today to make me feel better, i was sitting on bed and she was in front of me standing and almost bending while using that cotton above my eyebrow, i was enjoying the scene of her cleavage, her white bra i could see all of it holding her mangoes, she noticed where i was seeing and said you should get hit one more i think and pulled her top up and covered herself, i said ub saamnay jhukogee aap, toe ismein bhee mayree galtee hai, she said haan you should close your eyes, i said but i have seen them all, she said shut up ok, then i thought in my heart, salee ko aaj hee gadee mein layjata hun, yeah hee moeka hai raj, use it, i then said again, come lets go to eat pizza outside, she looked at me and said you serious about that wood fire pizza, i said yes, she said in hyatt, i said haan , come lets go now, she said noo leave it, i said nahe chalogee then i will feel more bad and my wound wont get heal, she said hyatt abhee its late, i said what late only 6pm now, we will be back in two hours, she then got silent and said go out, let me change, i felt happy, salee manee toe, maybe just to make me feel better because she just hit me with a remote and knew it actually hit me hard, i said go like this in jeans, she said its a 5 star hotel, let me wear something else and do little make up, i said happily ok no problem, i went to her mom room, she was watching tv, she asked me, is she ok now, i said haan aunty, we will come in 1hr max, i never told aunty we going hyatt nahee toe woh bhee mun utha kar chal padtee, aunty said yah yah bayta no problem, i waited and after few minutes madam came, she was wearing her golden salwaar and black kameez suit, with nice net chunni and her cheeks were polished with make up, she had red lipstick on her soft lips, she was taking some money from her mother and i said no i have, she said no i like to pay my own bill, i was just looking at her figure while she was standing there, my gun made a movement in my pant but i controlled myself, when she went her room again, i followed her and closed the door, she was checking her self in mirror wearing her earing, she looked towards me and said what, i took out phone from my pocket and said you know, she smiled and said maanogay nahee tum, looks like you want one more hit, i made baby face and she came forward and said take photos, i quickly turned on camera and started to take her nice pics and then said her to turn one from behind, she said no, i said just want to check this suit only how it looks, she then made ufffff and turned and i clicked dont know how many pics that time

[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.png]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.png]

[Image: g.jpg]
she came close and grabbed my phone said enough now, we went down, i said her i forgot, she said what, i said to praise you, you looking very hot, she said in hyatt there must be many hotter then me too, i said my eyes only for you, i dont care about other womens, in my heart i was saying salee tayree chuut toe chakh lun pehlay achay say, fir dusree aurton ko dehunga naa, abhee toe tu hee mayree jaan hai, she said ub ghoortay rahogay ya you will drive, i said ohh, i drove, we reached, i parked car and came where she was standing, i said hold my hand, she looked at me and said koi zarrorat nahe, i felt bad but never mind moved ahead and we went inside la piaza, she came there first time, she was blushing feeling good, sitting there, she ordered her choice pizza and i ordered one for take away too, while we were sitting and enjoying, i felt good she getting comfortable with me again, i said her see no women here hotter then you, she said maybe you blind, see behind you, one sitting in skirt, so short, i looked and she said idiot, dont look like that, i said so what let her know, i said then chahay woh nangee bhee khadee hoe jaay in front of me, i will still only want you, she said what the hell you saying, i said the truth, whats wrong in it, she said you gone crazy looks like, i said yah for you, she said you really wont learn dont you, aaj remote say pitay hoe fir bhee nahee sudhray toe mein kya karun tumhara, i said pyar karnay doe buss, she said ohh shut up ok, you want me to go in between, i said i was teasing, then i spoke here and there things a bit with her, after few minutes when we were done with food, i wanted to pay, she said i will pay mine, i said yahan mut karo, give me later, she understood and let her purse down, i paid the bill of 4000rs, she was happy, i said you enjoyed was it nice

she said yah really tasty, thanks for showing me new place, i said mayray saath rahogee toe aish hee karogee, she looked at me and said yah and you also will do same dont you, i said no mein kahan, mujhay toe remote padtay hain sir par, yeah aish hoetee hai, she laughed and said sorry for that really, she saw my wound and said aankh bach gayee tumharee, kaheen lag jaatee toe mujhay kaisay dekhtay, i felt happy when she said that, i said haan these eyes just meant to see u, she said oye i was joking serious mut hoe jaana kaheen, we got up, she was enjoying seeing hyatt from inside also, she said nice hotel no, i said yah want to see rooms, she said what you mean, i smiled and she showed me punch pitogay tum rajbir, i said mazaak tha, she came with me out, i brought car, gave door man some money, she got happy how i was giving tip, then said lagta hai, saara paisa mujhay impress karnay mein hee khatam kar doegay tum apna, i said aap ko impress karna aasaan thodee hai, she said yup thats true but i am impressed with your pizza place today, i looked at her and smiled, said thanks, i was looking at her thighs and legs when i was driving back and said her you should also wear short skirts like that women was wearing, she said that was mini, too short i dont like, i said i will buy you wear for me only, she said never, i smiled , then while staring her with bad eyes i grabbed her thigh and placed my hand there, she looked at me and said remove hand, i said let it be here, not doing anything else, she grabbed and pulled it away and said hold gear not my thigh and looked at her again, i said many days never felt your thigh and placed my hand again on her, she said what you doing, i said let me just feel your legs not doing anything else, she said yah it starts like that, isnt it rajbir and again pulled my hand away, i said while taking you to swim everyday, did i touched you in car, she said nothing, so i said let me feel then now, this time i placed my hand on her right leg and pressed it a bit

she looked at me and said, so this is the last time you want me to come with you isnt it, i said why, she said if you behave like this then wont come again, i was driving and said but i am not doing anything promise, she grabbed my hand and removed again and said keep your promise to yourself, i dont want, then i did not tried and after few min i said her wanna have ice cream, she looked at me and said some other day, i said its important to have sweet after food, she said its ok leave it some other day , as her no was very lighter. Meant objection of not going was weak. so i turned car and took her to same ice cream shop and we grabbed few cones, i told her to hold my ice cream as from there i decided to take her same lonely spot as it was near that ice cream corner, she knew where i was going, it was already 8pm that time, she said mom will call, its late now, i said its ok you are with me safe, she said yeah hee toe problem hai, i said what you mean, she said you know what i mean, so lets go home, i said five minutes chal rahay hain, just relax ok, after eating ice cream we will go, she stayed quiet and i parked car in darkness and said her give me my ice cream now, she handed to me, i was licking it and was looking at her nicely, inside light i turned on to see her, then i said her have mine, she said no, i said lick na, i brought it near her lips and said lick see the taste, she had to lick it with her lips and same time i pushed it little on her nose too and started to laugh, she said you stupid boy, she was taking out tissue from her hand bag and was cleaning her nose, then she took my ice cream from my hand and rubbed all over my face, loe bachu mazaa ub, i was like yeah theek nahe kiya aapnay, my face was sticky with ice cream and with same face i went near her and rubbed it all over her neck and cheek, sticky chocolate flavor all over her cheek too, she was trying to push me but in a joke way i made that situation and played with her then got away from her, now she was also having sticky face, i was laughing even though my shirt got dirty, i said her now i will eat from your cheek, i went near her and literally sucked her cheek while she was cleaning her shoulder and neck a bit, she got shock with my lips on her cheek and said what you doing, i said i am eating my ice cream which you spoiled it by putting all on my face and shirt also see, she said dont do that, my mouth again was working on her cheek but she pushed me back, i said what, she no not up, i said ok then let me clean neck, she knew she had on her neck too and without wasting a second, i came closer to her and placed my lips on her neck, started to suck her thin white neck with my lips, she was feeling uncomfortable i could see and was trying to say me enough now but i was not ready to listen her so quickly, i was enjoying rubbing my tongue on her neck now, all from the sides i was licking and said her so tasty it is, i said ice cream i mean and again was licking, my lund was getting hard now in my office pants, she was laughing and said you tickling me, get aside now, i grabbed her from her waist and brought her little close to me and with my lips nicely made sucking of her neck, tight licking, from her neck till her right ear i licked and bit her ear lightly, she moaned a bit like aahhh rajbir as soon i heard her moan i placed my mouth between her cleavage and grabbed her breast pressed it softly, i wanted to make her hold my lund same time but i waited for it, my lund was really hard that time but as she felt my hand on her breast, she pushed me away same time and said enough, stop this non sense, i went away, said sorry woh i got carried away with your fragrance, her neck had all of my spit, she wanted to say something in anger but same time her phone rang , it was her mom, she said yah mom we are leaving just now and she signal me to drive, instead of driving i was looking at her with horny eyes and placed my thumb on her lip, i wanted her smooch badly, french kiss style but stopped myself and only placed my thumb on her soft lower lip, rubbed it a bit, she looked at me and was talking to her mother, she knew i was getting horny for her, she made the call cut quick before i could do something else as her mom was on phone too and said me what you doing, removed my thumb, i said these lips of yours, she said what happen to them, i said they have little ice cream on them, she grabbed tissue to remove, i said wait, i again touched with my thumb and wanted to slide it in her mouth, she knew what i was doing, she wasnt opening her mouth for that and not letting my thumb go in her mouth, she pushed my hand away and said dusray eyebrow kay uppar bhee wound buna dun acha lagayga matching matching , i smiled and said no need, she said then drive back, i started to drove back her home, she was cleaning her neck and said me dont try to touch me like that again, i said like how, she said dont be over smart with me, i came with you doesnt mean you can be free with me again. i stayed quiet and heard it from her, i knew moema nahe pakadna chayeah tha abhee, jaldee kar dee. she was quiet then and looking out of car window, taking fresh wind, while i was driving, i thought in my heart salee moan toe tayree niklee when i was licking your neck, i felt it and smiled too. her home came, she went out of car and then opened her purse, said here my share of money for pizza, i said i dont need money and drove car ahead without taking it. reached home felt happy, that at least something happen today, even a small step forward.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 19-05-2021, 06:35 PM