True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next day i was still sleeping whole week i taught my cousin swimming so i was very tired, i woke up late, around 10am, it was weekend too, i went to bath and came back, my mom was still at gurudwara, door bell rang, i thought my mom came back, i went to open door, it was my cousin sister and aunty, aunty said hello rajbir, roz tu aata hai, today we thought we should come, i was shocked seeing my cousin sis, i said hello to aunty and my cousin, my cousin sis looked in my eyes and i saw her she was wearing her nice punjabi suit chocolate color, kameez was little short and salwaar was loose, her hairs were open and she had nice chocolate color lipstick on her lips, i looked at her ass when she was walking as i was behind her, i said aunty where is bro he never came, she said aayga thodee dare mein, he went his work, dropped us down, i said ok, then my aunty said kithay hai mayree behan, i said mother toe still in gurudwara, atee hongee, aunty ji what should i bring juice or coke, she said juice, i asked my cousin sis, she said i will take it on my own, i know where is fridge, she came in kitchen, then she looked at me and said haan toe when your mother coming Rajbir, mayree gaand fut gayee

i said why you asking, she said kal i told you something in pool, i said oh no no please dont say anything, she got a blossom expression on her face, she said kyun, kal toe bahut dum dikha rahay thay under water aur woh bhee when my mom was there, i told you i will tell her and here i am, when she coming back, i was like please forgive me, dont, i am not like that, you know i get crazy looking at you, let it go, she said let it go, oh so easily let you go after you tried to disrespect me, i said you can do same if you want, in front of my mother, she said shut up, her mom then called her and she went to give her juice and i went in room too, sat with them, my face was all gone yellow with fear, my cousin was enjoying this a lot i could see, suddenly the door bell rang and my mom came

both sisters hugged each other and my cousin was sitting there with them, then suddenly after few minutes my cousin sis said to my mother, masi you know what rajbir did yesterday. i was right there too, i got literally fucked, i was like nooooooooo, my heart beat gone very high, then my mom and aunty were both looking at my cousin sis, my cousin sis said your son rajbir taught me to swim and completed teaching me yesterday, my mom said oh really he never told me, then mom looked at me, i said haan mom woh aunty bhee thee saath mein everyday, i covered up quick as my mom i knew she can have doubt too, as she was very clever women, she knew my cousin sister is very hot girl and very pretty, so i did not wanted any doubts also in my mother head, so when i said aunty was also with us, then my mom cool down in her expression and said oh but why you never told me Raj, i could have also come and see, i said woh achanak hee buna programme, ( suddenly made plan ) then my mom was asking tea and all, my cousin said i will make you sit, she went to kitchen from near me, her fragrance came all on me, with in two min time i got up and went to kitchen too after her, there she was making tea, said me where is sugar, i went close to her and gave her from the top, then she looked at me and said why had to tell her about swim also, she said itna darta hai apne maa say,( You fear your mom so much ) i said but still kuch cheezain nahe batana hee better hoeta hai, ( somethings are best not to tell ) she said na you are scared of her i saw on your face, i stayed silent and then said her you looking beautiful in this

she suddenly called my mom, massi, aanaa ek min ( come one min ) and was smiling looking at my face, my mom came, i opened fridge by then just with an excuse of taking water, my mom said haan bayta kya hua, ( Yes baby what happen ) my cousin sis said yeah elaichi crush kar doe zara by washing that crusher again please, ( crush that elaichi please ) she said ok bayta and i was looking at my cousin and my mother face was other direction, i thought salee bahut hee bol rahee hai darta darta aaj, ( too much saying you fear her you fear today ), let me show her, i went quickly close to her from behind with an excuse of taking glass and pressed my lund on her soft gaand, she instantly made a reaction by looking at me, then i said woh glass pass karna please, she knew i just made her felt my lund, then she turned to grab the glass and i saw on right side my mom was still crushing elaichi and her face was other side, so i quickly went behind my cousin sis again and this time held her waist with my hand and made her feel my lund again i touched on her ass and whisper in her ear you looking very beautiful in suit nicely rubbed her thin waist with my right hand and made her feel my cock for few seconds, she was just shocked with silence what i was doing in front of my mother in kitchen standing just 2 meter away from us, then i touched her lip with my finger and rubbed my finger on her lower lip nicely to take the taste of her chocolaty lipstick she was using on them and then moved back , went in my room, my mother saw me going in room and said oye raj where you going, i said in room, she said stand here with her and help her, i smiled in my heart and came back to kitchen, my cousin was avoiding looking in my eye, she was just shocked of what i just did with her

after mom gone inside to sit with her sister, i went close to my cousin again, she was just looking towards tea on stove which was getting boiled, then i said her haan toe aap kya keh rahe the, kee mein darta hun apnee maa say, ( so what you were saying earlier that i fear from my mother ) she looked at me and same time i took my thumb in my mouth and licked it to show her that her lips taste was on my thumb still, she stayed silent and turned her face again towards tea, i was just looking at her only, her chunni was covering her breasts shape, i grabbed her chunni and removed it, said gas kay saath nahe wear kartay, it can catch fire, she tried to hold it but i took it away quick and wore on my neck like a scarf, now her breast shape was clear to me, nice round medium size tight mangoes, i could see her white neck nicely, i knew she was feeling shy because i was staring at her breasts only but she never tried to snatch her chunni from me, so i went behind her to make her feel my hardness, as soon i adjusted my lund on her ass, she moved little ahead and said rajbir stop, i placed my thumb again on her lower lip and she tried to remove it once, i again placed it and said her lick, she was not opening her lips, she knew what i wanted, she was not removing my thumb now from her lip, just said me stop it, tea will fall, i found little opening when she said stop word and same time my thumb i pushed in her mouth and said her lick, her tongue i could feel on my thumb, her spit was all on my thumb, she was licking it really, and same time i moved and pressed my lund, which was now full hard on her ass, i turned her face towards me to take her smooch but she quickly turned her face not letting me what i want, same time tea got boiled and fell down from bowl on stove

she pulled my thumb out from her mouth and see what you did and pushed me back, i said its ok, i helped her clean and she took her chunni back, went inside with whatever tea was still in cups , my lund was still hard, so i went in my room, my thumb was still wet from her wetness of lips , i just took it in my mouth and smiled, said to my self, aayee thee complaint karnay mayree , aur choos gayee mayra thumb, ( came today to complaint about me but i made her lick my thumb ), then my mom called Raj come sit with us here, i quickly made my lund sleep again and went to other room, my cousin was sitting on bed with my mom , next to her, aunty was on chair, so i sat next to aunty on chair too, grabbed a tea cup and just sat there seeing her my doll beauty, i was staring her breast shape openly that time, then she saw where my eyes were and covered her shape with chunni, i made a baby face to her, she showed me punch reaction when her mom and my mom were busy talking to each other only. while sitting there i took my thumb in my mouth again to tease my cousin. she looked at me in shock what i was doing and same time my mother also saw my thumb in my mouth, she laughed and said what the hell you doing Rajbir, i coughed khu khu and took my thumb out my mouth, said mom kuch nahe woh tea gir gayee thodee, so trying to lick and make it better, my cousin was laughing too with my excuse and she said lagta hai zada hee gir gayee. i said nahe nahe i am fine. i had to cover up and by then door bell rang, my cousin bro also came, so in front of all of them now i could not even look at my princess nicely by the time they went off, i never got any chance to be with her alone. after they went there home. i relaxed and watched some nice movie and slept
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 19-05-2021, 06:33 PM