True story of my Dominating cousin sister
[Image: n.png]

[Image: o.jpg]

[Image: p.jpg]

After that I tried calling her but she never pick phone few times and whenever if she picked also, she never spoke to me much nicely and like that Jan also passed, then in feb i was suppose to come back but my boss ditched me and said one more month adjust, i said to him, sir holi coming in march and before that i have to come back, as i wanted to celebrate it and go at my cousin home also, so anyhow i came back Delhi by March before holi, which i wanted, next day was holi festival, so early morning i woke up, wished mother and said her i am leaving for aunty home and some friends home, so almost three months after i was going to my cousin sister home, i was thinking dont know salee nay koi bf na buna liya hoe, wagrah wagrah, it was weekend and holi day, i rang the bell, early morning, my cousin brother came, we hugged happy holi, placed colors on each other, he took my packet and placed a bit on me, then said Rajbir tu baith let me do brush and come, i then went inside saw his sister making tea in kitchen, she was wearing a normal light green color night gown with a rob above it, she saw me got scared seeing colors in my hands, said noo rajbir, i said what no aaj toe i have license you cant stop me also, i grabbed her hand she was running, then i held her from her thin waist and nicely rubbed her cheeks with my other hand, all pink gulal went on her face, she was still like nooooo, aaaiiiii , i dont like these colors, i never listen anything and then rubbed on her neck, her rob was covering all of her figure, i wanted to rub on her breasts, above her breasts nicely, i took my hand on her rob knot pulled it and it got open

i was laughing and and saying holiiii haiii, then from her right shoulder took her rob out a bit, little down and by then she ran away in her room, her rob only left in my hand, she was clever, she just removed her rob all and ran in her room, before she could lock it, i also ran after her and opened the door, her face was full of gullal and now i saw her naked arms and nice figure, the shape of her breasts was clear in front of me, without wasting a second i rubbed whole packet on her neck, arms and face again, my hand touched her boobs in between many times but i never pressed them or rubbed color there as i did not wanted to do that yet. i was meeting her after many weeks, so did not wanted that she feel bad again in the start, so just rubbed the colors on her neck , arms and face only , then left her, she was still saying what the hell Rajbir, you spoiled my new gown, look at this, bla bla, i said i will buy you five more ok but today is festival of holi so dont be mad. i quickly came near her ear and said in slow voice, did i touched you inappropriate way, i could have now but did i, i wanted to make my point which i did to her and by then her brother came and started to laugh looking at her sister, he had a packet of gulal also now and she took from him, thrown all on my face, was rubbing it hard, all on my neck as well, i was laughing and making her do that, she was like yeah lay Rajbir kay bachay, after she done

we all laughed and i felt good kee at least she is ok. then i had to leave to my some friends home also, so i took leave from there, my cousin never came out till door, when i said her bye also before going, she just said bye lightly, i went from there, so by evening i was fresh, showered and was sitting in my room, i wanted to go again at my cousin sis home seeing my beauty queen, i knew she must be looking very fresh now after cleaning those colors, so i said mother i am coming, she said where you going, i said cousin brother kay ghar, mom said subah toe gaya tha, ub ghar baith, i said aray woh subah poora din thodee tha udhar, aataa hun buss, i went again, reached there, he wasnt there, aunty opened door, i said her hello and all, then went inside and said bhai nahe hai kya, aunty said abhee gaya hai bahar insurance kay kaam say, tu free hai kya Raj, i said yah aunty today free, she said ok then drop me my friend home, i said abhee, she said yes, then she went inside, by then i went my cousin room, she was doing comb and drying her hairs standing in front of mirror, i said her hi and then said came to buy you night gown which i spoiled by mistake, she said oh no need, i will buy, i said no its ok, come, she said no i am fine, then i said your mom also going with us come, she said oh ok, i knew salee did not wanted to go alone with me, so i just said it, then she said ok, she was wearing her jeans and white kurti on top, she left her hairs open, then her mom said where you going baby, she said with you, i thought you going shopping, her mom said nahe i am going my friend home but its ok raj taking me, so her daughter looked at me funny way but never said anything, i quickly said you should come your mom also going. i wanted her to know she is not going alone with me but she said her mom, no you go mom, i dont feel like, then her mom said tayaar toe hai, its ok Raj also saying then come. i smiled at my cousin, now she had to come i knew , she was ready also and her mom also said her so, she also came with us, she was sitting ahead with me in car and first i thought lets drop aunty, after dropping her at her friend home, i said aunty abhe in 1hr i will fetch you, i looked at my cousin and said so madam aapko kahan layjaun now, she then said go mall near by, i took her, she was looking some stuff like bags and belt, i took her to gown shop also and bought her few nice nighties, not so sexy ones but normal cotton ones, she said no need and all but i just forcibly bought and handed over the bag to her, she never said much, paid almost 5000rs bill there, i was feeling good kee at least saath toe aayee, few months pehlay toe she was so angry, that not even wanted to sit with me in car alone, i thought kissee nay sahe kaha hai, time heal everything, she said what, i said no no nothing, then i told her thanks for coming, she said i came with my mom.

i again saw her attitude look and reply so i felt salee bitch, after three months also same arrogance, anyways after that i said , i want to buy some swimwear for me, i went inside a swimwear shop to buy some swimming jockeys and head caps, she also came inside and said me you will do swimming now, i said yah, summers now, so best exercise also for me, she said oh, she was also looking at some swim suits, i said buy kar dun aapko, she said i dont know how to swim, i said toe sikha dunga, she looked at me strange look but said no i will learn from a coach, i said i am a coach also, i taught many, i will teach you like a professional, bahar aap 20, 25000 kharch karogee, she looked at me and thought maybe i am right, then said so how many days you will teach me, i said seven to ten max, she said really, i said ask your brother, he also learned in same time, she said he doesnt know much still, i said yah because he left in between, then she said so you sure you will teach me, i said of course but if you want to learn from outside you can, she said i will see, i said your choice, i did not wanted to feel her, i am forcing her to learn from me only, after i bought some of my stuff from that shop, she also felt interested and bought two swim wears for her, i said i will pay but she paid, i felt happy seeing her buying swimwear, Now i just wanted saleee seekhay bhee mujhsay hee, then we went outside, fetch her mom and i dropped them both. I went my home and was thinking if i got opportunity now to teach her toe mazaa aajayga but to make that happen, i had to wait her invitation of learning from me. I thought apnay aap toe kuch hoena nahe, let me do something. i sms her the coach name and number of marriot hotel, said her if you want to learn, this man can teach you too, she replied ok, As i learned from that man too and had good relation with him. So i called that coach sir, i said sir ji kya haal aapka, we spoke casual, he was in his 50s, married and very professional and during swim also never looked womens in bad way, so i said him, i need a favour from you sir ji, one of my known person, girl she want to learn swimming, i gave her your number, he said ok, i said just say i dont have time as you have busy schedule, he said aisa kyun raj, i said sir ji samjha karo, i want to teach her, he laughed you na Raj, ok will say. Then i slept peacefully.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 16-05-2021, 05:17 PM