True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Boss said few weeks only, so i went, soon December also passed, i got so busy in my work and wanted to increase my bank balance also, it was hard for me to go like that because i was in such a habit of seeing my cousin sister, almost addicted. even though she was not letting me touch her but still by seeing her figure in different clothes and fashions i use to get happy also but i adjusted in bangalore, after a month i tried calling my cousin sister, she picked up but never talked much, just said me simple way still yah, yah , yah, like she wasnt interested in talking with me at all,

i said can i see you on web camera at least, she said no for that also then next day I said shanky ek kaam mall jaa kar ek acha sa perfume lay aa ladies and leave it outside the door of my cousin sister. Aur likh dio from Rajbir. He said bhai agar apnee cousin ko doegay toe uska bhai aur mom ko ajeeb nahee lagayga. I said haan yeah bhee hai. Chal fir 2 lay liyo, ek moetay kay liya bhee mens wala ko sasta sa brand aur ek expensive sa female wala. He said ok. I confirmed from me next day he left 2 perfumes outside the door of my aunty. Then he went. I called my cousin sis and said hi. She said hello what happen. U not working there, everyday calling me. I said just called u to inform u, I sent perfume for u and your brother. Its outside your door. You can pick up. She said what. She went out and picked it. Said I don’t need your gifts. I will give to mom and bhai. I said keep na please its for u and your bro. she said I have many perfumes already. Thanks. I felt so angry salee itnee ghamandee hai bitch. I said rakh loegee toe kya hoe jaayga. Yeah wala acha brand hai. She said abhee time nahe hai mayray paas. Anything else u want to talk. I said nothing. Just wanted to hear u. she said bye. I was like kya karun iskaa. Maan hee nahee rahee. Few days I did not contacted and after a week I called her again. It was my birthday and I had to call her. Bitch nay wish tak nahee kiya tha. Hi how are u. she said I am fine hows your work going on. I said good. Very nice. I thought in my heart wah lagta hai achay mood mein hai aaj yeah. Then said today my birthday, she said oh really, Happy Birthday then, how much old u got now, I said 20 complete. I felt bad kee yeah toe yaad bhee nahe rakhtee my birthday. Means I am nothing for her. I knew that. I thought leave it, kya farak padta hai. She said hello. Jaldi bolo, actually I dnt have much time right now I am going out with priya. So just getting ready. I said really where u going. She said to this mall. I said aah nice. Then I said with little hitchkichahat like with little thought what u will wear then. She said normal dress what else. I said can I see u on cam once. She said no I told u no other day. I said please I will get some motivation na. let me once. She took a pause I don’t know how then she said ok come quick , I dnt have time. I was like ok in a sec I am coming to yahoo. I cut call, called her video call on yahoo. There I saw she was wearing black top, black jacket and black pants. Her hairs were having curls style and she was using nice maroon lipstick very bright on her soft lips. I just got so excited seeing her after so many days. I said very nice u looking. I quickly turned screenshots also of her then said I never saw your this top. First time u wore. She said I have many clothes. My eyes wanted to see her without that jacket but I knew agar bolunga toe salee call kaat daegee. She said dekh liya. I said khadee toe hoe pehlay. Stand and show. She got up. Showed me her dress but I was seeing her figure only. Then I said without jacket u will look nice. She said really. I think its ok. I said I don’t know lets see. Take it out then we can compare. She said no I think jacket is better. I said par take it out once then I can tell my sense. She looked at me for few seconds and I said lets see quick, take out. I thought call kaataygee yeah but she opened her jacket and I was shocked. Kya maal lag rahee thee. Top went up when she took out, I saw her sexy waist more nicely. Mein toe lund nikaal liya same time from my track pant and started to rub but she did not knew I was rubbing looking at her. Her top she pulled down, I saw her very badly and said so sexy. Now better but she was looking too hot without jacket. She quickly wore it back as she knew where I was looking. I think I clicked so many screenshots of her also that time, I said bahut sexy lag rahee hoe aap. She heard it and said I am going getting late. I said listen na. walk for me. She said shut up ok. My mistake I came online. She hang up and I gave a dirty smile to me. She was gone. I rubbed cock looking at her screenshots

[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: j.png]

[Image: k.png]

[Image: l.png]

[Image: m.png]
[+] 2 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 16-05-2021, 05:16 PM