True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next day i woke up had office day also, got ready and met mom, she said what happen to your eye, it was still little bluish, i said nothing kuch fight hoe gayee thee, i told her how, she said why you involve yourself let her brother handle, i said its ok mother, ub kaisay batata mom ko, kee woh moeta kya handle karta unhain, mayray maal ko ched rahay thay salay lukhay, then i left for office, whole day i had a very busy schedule at work, after coming back from work, around 5pm in evening i was thinking of my cousin sister again seeing her pics in my phone, i was thinking salee kee nangee photos laynee chahyeah thee, kam say kam photos dekh kar muth toe maar sakta tha abhee, then i got sms from my bank about my balance, it was low, i calculated that almost 1lakh got spent in last few weeks by me but then i thought koi nahe Raj atleast chuut bhee toe lee hai tunay, paisa fir kama lunga, aisee chuutt toe kismat walon ko miltee hai, i was lucky i broke her hymen. salee kee photos dekh kar i was feeling again hard on and lusty for her but i controlled from not going to her home, as i did not wanted to get disrespected and bitch already slapped me twice, i wanted to take my own time now to again go near her. so few days passed, i got busy at work and finally weekend came, then in weekend i thought i should go her home and see whats going on with her.

I had off also. i went in evening after calling my cousin brother, he was there, aunty opened door, they were happy seeing me, my cousin sis came after few minutes, she gave me some 20000rs and said its mumma and I, share of that trip, i said no its ok, i dont want, i cant take it. she said no please we are not like my brother, her bro was laughing, aray rakh lay Rajbir, yeah bahut self respect walee hai you know. i looked at her and took it and kept money in my pocket. then we were just doing normal chit chat. Aunty brought tea, my cousin sis was in her room. she never came to sit in the room where i was. i got to know, she showing attitude. i also avoided making any moves as i wanted to be on my word this time of not talking to her, it was very tough because my mind was saying something and my cock was saying something else. anyhow i controlled and came back after few hours. Spent time watching a movie and stayed happy alone.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 16-05-2021, 05:13 PM