True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next day we had to leave for Delhi, out tour was completed, i woke up got ready had shower, used my under arm deo nicely and sprayed perfume on my shirt, my eye was little black still but not little lighter then yesterday. i wore sun glasses to hide the swelling under my eye and went out to hotel restaurant for coffee and breakfast where we all suppose to meet, my cousin sis came also after few minutes, her brother and mother also came then, they almost came together. i was early, i said hello to them all, then first thing i noticed what my doll was wearing. she was in white suit anarkali style nice cotton, total white which was making her white skin more shinny , she was really looking attractive in it, she had some artificial necklace on her neck and lovely earing, i looked at her from top to bottom in front of her itself, she noticed me and said can we sit now, so while we sat for breakfast, my cousin bro said show your eye, i removed glasses, aunty said so bad still little black your eye, why you had to fight with them Raj bayta, you could have phone the security officer, i said aunty time kahan tha itna, i looked at my cousin sis and said its ok aapkee baytee hai bhee itnee khoobsurat. my cousin sis made funny face like she did not liked my comment and my aunty laughed and said yah thats why i dont send her out much, i said dont worry with me she is safe, you should only send her with me, aunty said yah i trust you fully Rajbir you are like my son, i smiled and my cousin sis did not liked that conversation, so she said can we please change the topic now, i dont like to go out with anyone, then we all just changed the topic as she was getting irritated, we did our breakfast, it was our day to leave also for Delhi, i decided to leave early by 10am from Manali so we can reach by evening but to my surprise during our table conversation my cousin sis turned my plan down, she wanted to do some shopping before leave, her brother was like you can do shopping in Delhi also, she said no something i will buy from here, cant go without buying some nice shawls. then we had to change our schedule to afternoon for leaving from manali, her brother got irritated already with her and went in his room, saying i will not come then, i have to drive long so i will rest, Raj can take you both for shopping, i noticed my cousin sis in her eyes, she also looked at me but i knew what look she had like she dont want to go with me but by then her brother got up and went upstairs, i said aunty you can come, she said how far it is raj, i said aunty must be 1hr far , i heard they sell nice shawls there, i deliberately said 1hr, i knew budiya na aaygee distance sun kar, she instantly said itnee dur bayta, i cant go, i have a long journey to sit in car ahead, you both go, i got happy, felt chal bayta Raj budiya bhee gayee, ub badiya moeka milayga apnee jaan kay saath thoda aur time spend karnay ka akalay mein, aunty said do fast and try to come quick, then we will leave for Delhi, i also said ok aunty ji and gave keys to my cousin sis, said you go sit in car, i am coming, she was i think in two minds that time to go with me or not but after her mother went up also, she took keys from me and went towards car, i wanted to come behind her actually to see her walk nicely, i was walking behind, then i noticed, she was actually wearing a tight white pyjami with long black heels and was looking really sexy while walking, she opened car and sat, i also quickly came and sat on driving seat, i turned towards her side and came very close to her to tie her seat belt, i did not wanted to say her, i wanted to tease her by doing it myself, as soon i came near her and grabbed seat belt buckle , she made her face little behind and i took 10 to 20 seconds for that, her lips were very close to my chest, then after buckling her up, she said you could have said me to do, i said its ok, then i started to drive, suddenly she said so much fragrance you using, it came in my nose, i said yah maybe my under arm deo, its Gillette, she said ok but i never asked, i asked did you liked it , she said i dont care, i smiled, then took her for shopping first, she bought some shawls and after 1hr passed, we were going back hotel, i was looking at her ,she was looking so hot, i wanted to smooch her but not like that, so i thought of taking her to some park, she said why park now, i said its very pretty park , we missed it, you should check it out, i knew she liked greenery also of there and when i parked car outside that park, she said ducks also here wow, i knew she would like it, her mood got little lighter too, i got happy now it will be little easy for me to break her again, we entered inside park, after walking a bit, i said her let me click your few pics, she wasnt interested i said her please and all and said it will be memory for you, then she agreed, i started to click her beautiful pics

[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.png]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]
she made nice poses also, after her photos i clicked, my lust was already so high for her again, i decided to take her same place where i took her few days ago, she noticed on the way, you going again that place, i said yah just for refreshing my memory of that night, she said shut up, after i stopped car there, it was still a deserted place, as it was between forest, i looked towards her, i knew yeah salee bahut drama kar rahee thee from few days again, i had to pressurize her like i did last time, i tried applying same plan, as i wanted this bitch again at any cost before leaving from manali, i grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me, said uppar baitho mayray, she said leave me Rajbir stop it, i had her in my arms by then and was kissing her neck, licking it actually with my tongue, she was not on me as was struggling a bit from not coming on me fully, she pushed me back and went to her seat again, i removed my glasses, said look my eye got black because of you and you cant even say me small thanks. she said you fought with that boy, i never told you to fight for me

i said oh ok like that now, she said yes like that, now turn back, i was getting angry but controlled my self and said her again, let me kiss your lips only, i came near her grabbed her chin she was like nooo, rajbir stop this non sense ok. Again i grabbed her hand and pulled her all on me this time with a nice force, now she came on me and sat on my lap, same time my hand pressed her left boob, left one i pressed hard and she immediately gave me a slap, i was stunned and she came back on her seat, then said me if you behaved like this with me again, i am seriously telling you i will tell your mother now you understood Mr Rajbir, dont try to behave wrong with me ever again, i said her but that day also i did with you, nothing big in it, let me once more, she said shut up i said, what the hell man. you lucky you got away but now not again put that in your head. what do you think of me, that you will get me always, i made one mistake but not again. you will regret if you ever tried touching me again in bad way. i said bad way kahan i like you, you know i love seeing you. i can do anything to make you happy, she said just zip your mouth ok, with these bullshit talks you got away earlier and not again ever. I just dont want to talk with you ever again seriously, you spoiled our relation, i was just looking at her like a puppy and was saying please dont say like that. You breaking my heart. she said oh please stop over acting Rajbir i know you now. you dont care about me. you just want cheee i cant even talk to a man like you now. i never thought you will take advantage of my nice nature towards you. i said ok then dont say more. stop shaming me now, enough you disrespected me, its best we dont talk now ever and i dont see you again ever after this trip. she said yah thats better. i drove towards hotel again. i was feeling bad kee salee randee, itnaa attitude laatee kahan say hai, chal koi naa Raj bayta, shot toe tunay lay hee lee iskee aur sastay mein choot bhee gaya maamla, par kasam say ub bhee itna mun tha iskay saath dubara sex karnay ka, maa kasam i wanted to fuck her again and again, whenever i was seeing her, i just thought again nahe yaar raj dont get angry and dont loose hope, laga raha, isssay dubara chodna hee hai, iska yeah ghamand toedna hee hai tunay, dont loose hope, then in between again i said her i love your this dress. Tight pyjami makes you look sexy. she again looked at me in anger and said you crazy or what. just now we made a pact that we will not talk to each other ever again.

i said i am not crazy i am smart ok, i said earlier after going from Manali we will not talk. she said huhh you naa. i said what, ek aur tahapad maarogee ub, i will not talk to you in Delhi ever dont worry. mujhay koi shaunk nahe hai aapsay thapad khanay ka, aur agar aapkee jagah koi ladka hoeta toe uska haath toed daeta mein aaj. she never said anything. By then we reached hotel, we jumped off and then after few minutes, we started our journey back to Delhi. On the way we were listening songs, i was also light in mood now but still little upset with her behaviour, though i could understand her as i took her virginity, it was obvious she would behave like this with me. salee kee chuut jo chod dee thee. tabhee itna gussa thee. still i was feeling lucky, randee nay apnee maa ko ya mayree maaa ko nahe bataya, i was thinking bataa bhee daete toe she knew our families relation would have got forever bitter plus i would have also blamed her for provoking me always. tabhee salee kuch bolee nahe kissee ko. then my cousin bro said in between, so all of you enjoyed Manali or not. Kyun Rajbir you enjoyed. i said mein, haan yeah bhee koi pocchnay kee baat hai, i enjoyed thoroughly jitna maza iss trip mein aaya hai kabhee life mein nahe aaya, my cousin sis understood already what i meant and then i asked her kyun madam aapko bhee mazaaa aaya hai na iss trip mein, she said nothing to me, then her brother asked so sister you havnt enjoyed or liked it, she said i enjoyed bhai thanks for everything. he said mujhay kahan thanks bol rahee hoe, say to Rajbir, he sponsored everything, she said thanks slowly to me, i said no problem, anything for you, i mean for you guys. after all we are family. then slowly and slowly time got passed and we finally reached our home by 10pm, i dropped them off, i was literally very tired too, i just straight wanted to go my home and sleep, they went up, aunty said come have tea, i said no aunty ji, some other day, have office tomorrow, i will go now, i said them all bye and went to my home, my cousin sis still never said me bye but just stood there for the sake, then i reached my home, hugged my mother, straight went to bath and slept as i was so tired.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 16-05-2021, 02:57 PM