True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next day i came ready down to lobby, we already made a plan for few places including Igloo, my aunty did not wanted to come as she did not wanted to go in that cold place, as soon i came i met my cousin brother also down, he was having coffee in hotel shop, so we sat there, waiting for his sister to come down who was as usual late but isss beauty kay intezaar ka bhee apna heee mazaa hai. then after few minutes madam came also, first thing which i always noticed in her was, what she wearing, i said hello to her but she never replied as she was already behaving stubborn now with me, i did not mind and continued with order for breakfast , then we all had coffee there and some toasts, after that we were ready for going, she was in normal tight jeans and top under it with a nice jacket on top, her top was white, her neck was nicely exposed but jacket was covering her fully from her arms, i said her you will feel cold, you better close your jacket, she said yah i will, usually i never like to say as i like seeing her beautiful white shiny skin and her beautiful neck but i just said it. Then saw her when we were walking she closed her jacket with few buttons but left still top few buttons opened, i could still see her neck and her white top inside which was carrying her soft mangoes, salee bitch kee neck itnee pyaree aur soft hai. Now i was regretting why i did not licked it that day when i took her. Salee aglee baar iskee chuut milee toe iskee neck achay say chaatunga. Though last night she banged door on me when i went to her room but i was not having any shame in talking to her still or flirting with her, whenever i got chance or her brother not around us, i use to take that opportunity to flirt with her. Like when he went out of car to fill petrol at gas station i turned back as i was in front seat, i said her your pink lipstick looking very sexy on your already natural pink juicy lips, i cant forget the sweetness of them, she said me and how about my slap which you had. i said ek aur maar loe. par lips choosnay doe ek baar aur. she said shut up ok and got angry face, same time her brother came back in and sat on driving seat, i instantly turned front again and she also cool down a bit, said her brother, bhai kitnay ka milta hai petrol idhar, he said 45per lt hai idhar, humein kaunsa bharna hai, he said to her, Rajbir ka card i am using and laughed on me, she said nooo mom and i will give Rajbir his money back, we are not like that, we will give our share

i turned to her and said noo your brother is right, this trip is from me ok, next tour you guys sponsor, we will go somewhere else next year. He said haan yeah sahee hai, he knew also sala kisnay dekha hai next year, he was very clever and money minded man, he was driving and i thought koi nahee salay moetay, tayree behan kee chuut maar maar kar vasool karunga yeah jo tu mayra paisa kharch raha hai in all this tour, she was wearing her sun glasses on her beautiful eyes and nice light make up also, i was just seeing her from rear mirror, she was enjoying the view outside as we were going high towards hills, then her bro said rajbir udhar side say dekh, road v bad, i then suddenly removed my eyes from beautiful queen and assisted him in driving, then after few min we reached Igloo place, there were many nice ice caves, we went down by walk to see them, it was hard for her brother as he was little fat but she was enjoying walking in that ice place, after 15min of walk we reached and saw nice small ice hotel igloos, that you can take on rent also to stay there over night, i said him, lets take on rent and stay here after few hours, he said pagal hai kya, i cant, she was liking it also a lot i knew but after i said about staying there, she never said or supported me in that, i asked her you liked it, she said yah very beautiful, i wanted to say her that lets stay overnight here but in front of her brother i could not said it, that igloo was hot from inside because of heater and nice warm bed inside with a small Tv and radio also, they had a nice small bathroom also in there, my cousin sis was shocked how they made all that in that small place, she was enjoying sitting there and having coffee, by then i brought some maggie and we all three enjoyed, her brother said lets go now, we should go other place, she said bhai lets stay more, till evening, she wanted to walk in that place outside on ice, he said i cant, i will sit here only, you go Rajbir, i knew sala moeta nahee aayga, she looked at me in a shock that where she got stuck, she did not wanted to go with me, i knew, i could see from her face reaction but i said to her brother, no i dont want to go also, i said her you can go alone

i just said it, to make her feel that i am not hungry for her all the time, she said tum doeno mard na, baitho then idhar hee, i go alone also, she went outside, i said to her brother, jaata hun yaar, badee gussay walee hai aapke behan toe, i followed her, she was quite ahead of me and did not knew i was coming, i thought thoda aagay jaanay daeta hun issay near trees and all, when she reached near the trees also, she wasnt stopping. it was deserted area, igloos were left behind 1km behind, then i called her from behind rukogee ya chaltee rahogee, she turned and said why you came, i said ub aaya hun toe aagaya, she never stopped still and was walking more inside towards that deserted area, i said why going more deep in, stop here please, she said dar gaye kya, jao wapis and let me explore then, i said darta toe mein kisee say nahe you know that, i was walking a bit fast then and finally reached near her, she stopped some place near some nice big fat tree and said wow so beautiful place, like a post card scene, i said wapis chaltay hain, not nice place, too deserted, she smiled and said i told you, go back if you feel scared.

she grabbed some ice and tried to hit me with it and said go back i said, one hit me hard and then where i would have stopped, i took as well and she knew she in trouble now, salee pangay lay rahe thee full, then i hit her once hard on her waist, few i hit on her breast deliberately, she said oucchh rajbir you idiot, that one hurt me hard, i said toe panga kyun laytee hoe, i went close to her and again she took some ice and put it inside my shirt when i turned to go back, i was like ok so thats what you want huh, i took lots of ice and she started to run and said no no no rajbir but i grabbed her from her waist, opened her jacket a bit and straight my big hand went inside her white top, i adjusted nicely on her breast above her bra, then again i took more ice as i was still holding her from her thin waist with my one hand and this time my hand i inserted not only inside her top but also inside her bra as well, nicely rubbed it on her nipple, she was protesting, stop why putting there, what the hell, i was just taking full advantage of that situation, as soon i felt her nipple i rubbed that ice which was already in her bra more nicely all over her left breast, then finally took my hand out as i was slipping on that ice that time because she was moving a lot when my hand was inside her bra, then she turned back, pushed me hard, i was already slipping in that moment and with her push i just fell backward, i said what you doing miss, she said you are an idiot, why you put ice inside my top, i said then why you put inside my shirt. she said, theres a difference ok, you better watch yourself ok what you doing, i wont spare you now, dont you think that once you got away so now you will get away easily again, i said ok, she said i am serious Rajbir, i swear i will never talk with you again in life and will tell your mom also. i said ok sorry my doll. she said i am not your doll ok, i said wapis chaltay hain nahe toe your brother will think dont know what and where we got lost. she was taking that ice out of her top and bra and said me. i told you not to come, i said i cant leave you alone in such a deserted place. you are my queen, she said shut up and get up now, i got up doing an acting that her push also hurt me and we started to walk back, i tried holding her hand in between, she looked at me, said dont hold, i said its slippery, i will slip, she said oh you and your drama. i said you pushed me hard, saw how i slipped, she said yah yah next time will push you from the hills, i said really. she said yah if you did that again. i zipped my mouth and thought maza toe aagaya salee kaa nipple aur moema poora pakad liya, then we reached towards igloo, her brother had finished all maggie and coffee by then, we started to walk towards car and with in 15min we reached parking, this time i was driving car and her brother was on next seat to me, she was looking little upset from her face after what i did again.

her brother asked her how was that place, she said ok till Rajbir came, he said why what happen, i just said instantly kuch nahe bhai, you know her, she was hitting me with ice and i also then in return gave one and two hits of ice then she got angry, he laughed bhai thoda aaram say she is my sister. say sorry to her, luckily she never said anything to him, i thought maybe salee aaj bataa hee daegee but it got covered up, looked risky now to touch her in front of her brother, i did not wanted that, in anger she can blurt out against me anything. So while i was driving i was also getting angry on her as bitch really making it so tough for me to do anything with her again and she disrespected me in front of her brother again, i had to say her sorry in front of her useless brother, i thought to control my anger a bit, i should take car to a place where ice has fallen recently and many tourists come, so she can spend more time there and this time with her brother she could enjoy her time. i parked car, he said ub idhar kyun, i said madam ka mood bhee theek hoe jaayga bhai, lots of tourist and people were there playing with ice and each other, so we jumped off, then i said her loe you can hit me with ice again ok

i wont say anything, her brother laughed also and he grabbed ice and started to hit me and then she also, i was like salay moetay and i gave him back also but she hit me hard on my face, which hurt me, i said waiittttt, this one hurt me, she said mazaa aayaa bachu, i got so angry, literally felt like giving a slap to this bitch. i dont know how i controlled, just because i wanted her badly i was tolerating all that, then i went aside for few minutes and let them both enjoy, she was enjoying with her brother there, i was watching them from side. Now she was happy, smiling, laughing, suddenly i saw three boys came near and started to hit ice on her, must be young my age 20 to 21, one thrown on her breast hard and other was hitting on her ass, i was near the car, i was just seeing and then suddenly her brother went to confront and said she my sister, they said to him, humein bhee khelnay dae iskay saath, kya maal hai tayreee behan moetay, she tried to give a slap to that one and he grabbed her hand, other one pushed my elder cousin brother and he fell down, he was taking his own time to get up as he was heavy also, so by then i reached near and said haan bay haath choddd iska, he left her hand and said tayra pakdun kya, i gave him my hand to hold, as soon he grabbed i pulled him hard towards me and hit on his nose with my head strongly, his nose got busted, other one punched on my eye it hit, i felt a bit pain but then i pushed him down too as i was little bulky then him and he fell down badly, 3rd one just ran away looking when i was calling him as he was very thin and seeing my bulky gym body he did not wanted to mess, he made a good choice or else he would been knocked too, then i gave hand to my cousin bro and he came back on his foot, i said him you ok brother, he was fine, i looked at her and she was fine too, then i said them, lets go back hotel, my eye was still hurt, from that punch of that boy, she asked let me blow on your eye, come on back seat, i sat next to her and he was driving. she was blowing, i was like its ok i am fine, uskay punch say zadaa i felt bad with your ice thrown on my face, she looked at me and smiled, like wanted me to relax, when i saw her smile, i said its ok i am fine, she never said sorry for her act and no thank you also for anything i did, what a mean bitch i felt in my heart, i did not wanted to also touch her during that time as her bro could have seen from rear mirror, after reaching hotel, we had dinner there itself, my eye was little black left one, aunty asked what happen and all, then my cousin bro told the story, aunty said lucky rajbir handled them and said thanks to me also but the daughter still was in her own attitude, after dinner we all went our rooms, i sms her you did not even said me thanks today, she replied you already took many thanks, i understood what she meant, i said i need one more, she said never, i was feeling so desperate for her now, i said please open door, let me come, i want to see you in that gown once only, promise, she said i dont trust your promise now, you broke already earlier also, i sms back what you wearing, i got no reply for 15minutes and after that my phone beeped, i saw it was written, night gown, i got happy, i again wrote sms, what color, she replied red, then i asked what you wearing inside it, she said not your business

Then i thought of being little more open, i wrote leave your breasts open at night, dont wear bra, if you wearing then unhook it, she never replied anything, i was so lusty for her , i just wanted her that time itself again, so much of semen was collected already inside my balls, i wanted to release it on her, so i said my eye paining, cant sleep, blow it, then she message come tomorrow in morning will blow in front of my mother, i said its paining now, just blow for 10minutes, she said no not now, i am watching my serial on tv, so dont disturb again i am switching off phone, i got irritated, i opened my room door, went down in lobby to take some fresh air, there i was sitting lobby door was open, i saw one waiter came near me, he said sir any help you needed, i looked at him, he was staring at my black eye, he said sir what happen, i said kuch nahe woh chotee see fight hoe gaye, he said why sir, i was irritated did not wanted to say him but controlled my self and said him in nice way, woh madam jo hai mayray saath, they were misbehaving with her, he said oh sir looks like you love that madam, i said love to nahee buss aisay hee samjh lay time pass, he laughed a bit and said sir i am Ramesh from here it self, i said i am Rajbir, he said sir i am shock madam so pretty and you saying time pass, then i said bhai tu hai kaun, itna personally jaa raha hai, he said oh sorry sir i am really sorry but i also noticed madam trying to ignore you sometimes so i would like to just generally give you my sympathy, i felt loe sala ub waiter ko bhee pata chal gaya that she was ignoring me, he then said sir why dont you tell her you like her, i am sure she will understand you, i said bhai woh darwaaza tak nahe khol rahe apna tu keh raha hai like bolun, i did not wanted to say much to him that i already slept with her once and all then he said sir oh thats so little thing, why dont you take master card from me and open it on your own, i looked here and there and said really, he said yes , you can, madam very beautiful, you should surely enjoy with her, i could not believe what he said and how easy he was talking all that, i said Ramesh tu hai kaam ka bunda, he gave me master card and i said thanks, he said sir yeah toe mayra farz hai to keep my guests happy and madam toe itnee khoobsurat hai, aapko surely enjoy karna chayeah unkay saath, haan woh toe mein karunga hee ramesh, he said sir but please return me this card tomorrow only, then he said slowly if you want any drug wagarah then i can provide you to sedate her, i said nahee ray baaba, kahan pahunch gaya tu, he said oh so you want her by winning her heart but you are her friend sir it will take a lot time for that, i will provide you sedation drug, best to use on these womens, i said Ramesh sun idhar aa, ub tu itna bol raha hai toe sunn, she is not my friend, cousin hai, aunty kee ladkee hai, he said really sir, you are a champion, i said chud chukee hai mujhsay ub nakhray kar rahee hai, he said sir aap chod chukay hoe madam ko, fir bhee itna attitude hai, he was shocked, usually sir women once do, then its so easy to do again with them but madam is very high attitude women looks like, i said haan, par jaaygee kahan, he said sir ok good, i said salay kisee ko bataiyo mut ub, khamakha tu pitayga mujhsay, he said sir never, i gave you the mastercard why i will tell anyone, i gave him some money and said aur haan yeah sedate wagarah karna mayree dictionary mein nahee aataa samjha fudu, ladkee bajanee hai toe ussay uskee marzi say bajao, nahe toe nahe, samjha, he said yes sir, understood and he ran away

then i went straight towards her room, used the card, opened the door, she heard the door opened and by then i was near her, she said tum, how, i was just staring at her red gown that time, she saw where i was staring as her nipple dot was visible above that thin fabric also, so first she instantly walked towards the rob and covered her self, then said Rajbir what is this non sense, i said i just wanted to see you but how u entered, i said my card worked, just tried, then i sat on her bed, said blow my eye now come, she said no you please go, i said just 10min blow i have a pain, understand it, she made face like huhh and came near, she was opposite me, i was sitting, she bend a bit and started to blow, i was looking at her slim figure from so close and suddenly i pulled the knot of that rob and said her let me see, she grabbed my hand and said noooo, i had to stand and pull it out of her shoulder by pleading her but convinced her for 5 minutes only and finally she let the rob go, i sat again and said her now blow, my eyes were focused only on her nipple which shape i could see from her thin gown fabric, i knew the taste of her nipple was so yummy but i wanted it again in my mouth par salee bitch itna nakhra kar rahee thee. she was looking so hot in that red gown, like a honeymoon bride she is, i was getting more and more crazy for her seeing her like that, her cleavage was a bit visible and that white neck of her, suddenly i pressed my hand on her nipple, i just could not control more, she went back immediately and said what you doing non sense, i said once let me take in my mouth, she said shut up ok, are u mad. Dont talk to me like this, i said please na. I miss u. she said no ways, go now, she started to wear her rob again and whenever i was coming near her, she was removing my hand from her waist also and said me to leave now. i understood also from her tone she is really not interested for what i wanted with her. So instead of making me more disrespect there i just went out of her room, went down to see that waiter Ramesh again, luckily he was still there, i said yeah rakh, he said sir hoe gaya aapka kaam,i said tujhay kya layna, chal tu apna kaam kar, i went up, i was angry also, went in my room and slept. next day we were leaving for Delhi.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 16-05-2021, 02:55 PM