Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Husband and Wife exhibit experience
Today's bath time was again one of the happiest times for my neighbour's hus. At 11.30 am my wife wore a small width thin white towel and set for bath. She said, she again shaved her pussy clean during her bath time. This made her pussy look so smooth and beautiful like that of a young girl and eventually her big flaps looked more prominent and were spread like a butterfly's wing. Soon after a fresh bath, my wife pulled her pussy flaps to the maximum length it can stretch to show it better for my neighbour's hus. She then wrapped the towel raised upto her waist such that her bald pussy was on clear display. Her nipples were errect thinking about the exhibit that she is going to make and were poking on the thin cloth of the white towel. When she came out of bathroom, our neighbour's husband was waiting in his rooftop. My wife pretended that she has not seen him and started looking at her face for sometime in a small mirror hanged on the grill standing just opposite to him. He might have been in heaven watching my wife's white bald pussy with big butterfly pussy lips and poking nipples. My wife then turned back and bent to wash her face therby showing him her big round ass and pussy in bright sunlight. I think my neighbour's husband was really Gifted next to me to watch my wife like this. My wife said today she washed her face very slow for him to enjoy the view. Then she had turned towards him, showing him again her semi frontal nude pussy and started combing her hair. My wife lifted her hands in the process of combing her hair and showed him more, untill her lovely pussy mound was in full display for another 5 mins. Then she slowly corrected and drew her eyebrows in the small mirror facing him with her mature womanhood on full display as a feast to his eyes. After doing a lengthy exhibition to my neighbour's husband, my wife came inside our home. She then told me over phone that our neighbour's husband watched the full show standing like a statue, without moving anywhere. 
Next time, I have asked my wife to do a towel drop while combing, so that my neighbour's hus gets the view of his life...My beautiful wife's full frontal nudity... ?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by mptncp - 01-04-2019, 12:04 AM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by mptncp - 08-04-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 09-04-2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 10-04-2019, 06:57 AM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 11-04-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 11-04-2019, 06:00 PM