Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Husband and Wife exhibit experience
Here comes today's updates of my exhibiting wife...
Morning sun at 10 am was shining and throwing it's rays into our grilled balcony. There is an open space in front of our balcony where my wife washes clothes. This open area and the grilled balcony is visible clearly from our neighbour's pathway to roof top and from there roof side wall faces towards our open area. My wife wore a low neck chudi with a petti coat below and sat for washing the clothes. She said half of her melons were out and just her areolas and nipples were kept hidden behind the chudi's neck. Her mangalsutra had slipped between her boob crack. She had lifted her petti coat till her upper thighs so that her dress won't get drenched in water. She has mouth watering soft thighs extremely white colour. My neighbour's hus is a marketing guy, he normally stays at home in the forenoon and knows my wife's washing and bathing time. As expected, he came to his rooftop and pretended to see the water level of his tank and stayed for a while ogling on my wife's semi nude boobs that were popping out of the chudi. My wife's boobies were moving up and down in rhythmic motion due to her fast hand movements during washing. Her soft and milky thunder thighs were open for him to enjoy the smoothness and colour. I think simply by looking at my wife's assets in this manner would have made his cock erect like a hot rod with his pre-cum oozing at the tip of his cock head..Then he left, may be to release his emotions as hot cum.
Again he returned back to the rooftop during my wife's bathing time...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by mptncp - 01-04-2019, 12:04 AM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by mptncp - 08-04-2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 09-04-2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 10-04-2019, 06:57 AM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 11-04-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 11-04-2019, 06:00 PM