Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Chapter - 70

Vishnu watched devika taking off the tshirt and once again saw sexy back with all mixed colours. Devika turned her head to side and handed over the tshirt without turning back. Vishnu took the tshirt from devika washed it in the water and kept it for drying in a near by rock
He looked at devika, she is washing away the colours from her body, vishnu felt she is completely comfortable of him being around her. Vishnu wanted to make his next move and thought this the perfect time for it

Vishnu - madam, there is lot of colours on your back, its fully covered with colours

Devika - oh, is it vishnu...these kids

Devika tried to wash away the colour from her back by stretching her hand to her back. But she had difficulty in reaching to all the areas in her back. By seeing that vishnu said

Vishnu - its ok madam, i can help you, otherwise you will not be able to reach and extend your hand to all the areas.

Devika also understood that she wont able to wash away colour from her back without the help of vishnu

Devika - ok..thanks vishnu , im giving lot of trouble to you
Vishnu - there is nothing like that madam. Its my duty to take care of my sister

Devika was again impressed with vishnu. In the mean time, vishnu reached near devika and took water in his hands from the falls and touched her shoulders with bare hands and started rubbing to wipe off the colours her body. The next 5 minutes he used his hand to thoroughly clean her back, by feeling the smoothness of her back. He did not try anything stupid as he know that will put an end to the show and any mistake from him will make devika uncomfortable and she will lost trust and their relationship will be jeapordy

Vishnu - madam, can i wash your legs as well , there are lots of colour on the back side of your legs

Devika was comfortable with vishnu, so she didnt have any doubt in her mind when she said

Devika - yes, no problem vishnu and thanks for helping me out

Vishnu kneeled down in the water and started with her feet and slowly worked towards her thighs making sure he is not leaving out any place. All this time devika was busy cleaning her front side. Vishnu held her thighs, pressed it and rubbed pretending to wash away the colour. He measured the thickness or her thighs while adjusting his dick through the dhoti he wad wearing. As he was kneeling down , her round ass is right infront of his face. The skirt she is wearing is transparent now and showing signs of the black panty she is wearing. He can also make out the shape of her ass as the clothes are sticking to her body.

Vishnu thought he will try to push his luck further and take advantage of the situation without alarming devika or putting any doubt in her mind

Vishnu - ma'am
Devika - yes vishnu
Vishnu - i have cleaned your back and legs and washed off the colours. But...
Devika - yes what happened vishnu
Vishnu - madam ..i can see there is colour on your bottom as well..i mean on your...

Vishnu used his index finger and gave small poke on her right ass

Devika - oh god...how did the colour reach there , i dont understand
Vishnu - yeah madam, it looks like there are lot of colour there
Devika - oh is it

Devika took her hand towards her back and tried to wash off the colour over her skirt

Vishnu - madam, it wont go like that..you would have to remove the skirt to wash away the colour

Devika - oh no...how can i
Vishnu - madam just remove it, there is no point , i can already see what you are wearing inside and it makes no difference. And im just trying to help you out.

Devika - i know vishnu that you are trying to help me, but you should also understand that im a mature married woman.

Vishnu -ok madam, if you still trust me i will turn back so you can clean it yourself

Saying that vishnu stood up and turned back and started cleaning himself. Devika turned her head sideways and looked over the shoulder to see the vishnu has turned to the other side. Devika felt bad as he was just trying to help her.

Devika - hey vishnu..are you mad at me..vishnuu
Vishnu - im not mad at anyone. If still you dont trust me i dont have anything to say
Devika - hey vishnu...dont feel , you are the only one i trust, otherwise i wouldn't be here standing like this
Vishnu - ok you go ahead and clean yourself after that we will go, we dont have enough time

Devika sighed a little and thought he can already see the panty what she is wearing and it will not make any difference. So she slowly opened the knot of cloth she is wearing on the waist and removed it complete from her body and kept aside on a rock. She looked again over her shoulder to see vishnu still standing facing other side busy cleaning himself. Devika smiled, thinking how innocent and good this boy is. She is now completely comfort around vishnu.

Devika took her hand behind and tried to wash away colour from her ass. She was able to wash away some colour and she was not sure whether she was able to remove it completely as she cant see it. She tried to turn her head maximum to see, but she was not successful. She looked at vishnu and he was still looking away and busy washing himself. Atlast she thought she has no choice other than calling vishnu

Devika - vishnu vishnu

Vishnu pretented to be angry and did not give any any response

Devika - vishnu....dont give too much drama

Still there wasnt any response

Devika - vishnu...im sorry if i made you feel bad..im sorry vishnu..vishnu

This time he responded

Vishnu - what madam what you want
Devika - oh ok..thats good .are you angry with me
Vishnu - no im not
Devika - then i want help from my brother
Vishnu - what happened
Devika - can you check if the colour is completely gone on my back, i cannot see it myself
Vishnu - for that i would have to turn back and face you...but do you trust me
Devika - hey stupid..i was just kidding only..i trust you completely, who else i will trust...can you check please

A smile came to his face, he is delighted that his plan is working out. He again changed his expression to serious face and slowly turned around and looked at devika. He was completely astounded to see his dream lady, standing there under the waterfall only wearing a black panty showing her beautiful curvaceous ass to him. Vishnu stood there cannot believe what he is seeing. He can also see the thread on her waist tied by chaami. Her panty is fully drenched in water showcasing the shape of her gaand. He was able to see 2 full round ass cheeks bulging out and as well as the in between the shape of her ass crack.

He spotted some colour on her right ass cheak, due to the hard squeezing by ramu.

Devika - vishnuu...is there anymore colour or is it completely washed off

Vishnu came to his senses and responded

Vishnu - yeah yes madam..there is still colour madam
Devika - oh where is it....
Vishnu - madam its on the right side

Devika again unsuccessfully tried to wash the colour away

Devika - did it go
Vishnu - no madam..it is towards the middle on the right part

Devika again tried to stretch her hand , but could not reach the exact spot

Vishnu - madam, if you want i can help you..but you should not think me in any bad.. I just want to help you as my own sister

Whenever vishnu says , he is treating her as his sister that makes devika's heart melt and she will feel comfortable and trusts vishnu more

Vishnu - if you trust me , i can help you

Devika thought for a second, she did not feel anything wrong in it as vishnu is just a innocent kid who trying to help her

Devika - ok vishnu...i trust you completely and you are helping here. Go ahead and please help me

Vishnu had a mischievous smile on his face as he stepped closer to devika. He again kneeled down on the water and with his four fingers touched devika's right ass. He touched and gave a small press. He couldnt believe his luck. Her ass felt like soft cushion for vishnu. He checked the softness of her ass as he rubbed and at the same time gave little squeezes using his palm. For him it is the first time he touching and squeezing a woman's ass. And for devika, it is the first time another man other than her husband , touching her ass with her permission. She tried to look calm and relaxed as she felt Vishnu's fingers exploring her ass

Devika - is it going vishnu
Vishnu - yes madam its going, but im wondering how did you get colour there
Devika - i have no idea vishnu
Vishnu - did someone touch you here
Devika - i dont remember vishnu, everyone wad attacking me with colours

Vishnu understood it might have been that fucking ramu

Vishnu - madam there is some colour gone underneath the inners. Let me remove that colour as well
Devika - ok

Vishnu used his left hand and took out the edge of her panty from the right ass cheek and pulled it towards her ass crack, revealing her right ass globe completely. Now her full right ass is visible infront of Vishnu's eyes. And he used his full right hand to hold the entire right ass cheek and squuezed it in pretext of washing the colour away. Devika looked down over her shoulder to see what vishnu is doing

Devika - what happened vishnu, is it done
Vishnu - yeah madam almost done

He again took another 1 minute , exploring her ass, weighing it, squeezing and rubbing her ass. He made sure her ass is spotless and all the colour is washed. After that he took out the panty from her ass crack and kept it back on her ass cheek

Vishnu - ok madam we are done...
Devika - ok vishnu thanks, so shall we go back
Vishnu - yes madam, let me take the tshirt from the rock which i had put to dry
Devika - ok

Vishnu walkes towards the rock, and an idea came to his mind. He thought , anyway he reached this far and doesnt want to miss the opportunity and want to push his luck futher more. He wanted to see her breasts as well.. So he thought he will act like he slipped from the rock and fell down. He turned back looked at devika, she was busy washing her face for the final time before they go from there. She is still standing showing her back towards him. He thought this is the perferct time, so got into the top of the rock and acted as got slipped from the rock

Vishnu - oh...ouch..help help madam

Devika heard the scream from vishnu and turned back covering her breast with the hand to find vishnu lying on the water crying in pain

Devika - vishnu what happened...oh god
Vishnu - madam i slipped from the rock and fell down, i cannot get up madam... I think i broke my leg madam..i cannot get up madam

Devika got worried seeing the pain of vishnu. She looked for the skirt she kept near her ,so she could cover her breast using it. But she cannot find the skirt. She searched again and saw the skirt has floated away in the water and is far away. She knew that she doesn't have any choice but to go like this to vishnu covering her breast with hands. Vishnu was crying out loud acting as if he has broken his leg. Devika walked carefully to where vishn was lying while holding her breast with her hands

Devika - vishnu..oh god what happened

Vishnu cried and said

Vishnu - madam i cannot get up, my leg is paining..oh no madam

Devika looked around to see if anyone is there for help, but noone was there

Vishnu - madam help.. I cannot get up, please help me getting up please madam

Devika was really worried to see the pain of vishnu. She thought, its not the time to worry about her nakedness by seeing the condition of vishnu. She doesnt know how serieous is the injury. Vishnu screamed again in pain and this time devika got really scared so she quickly took out her hands from her breasts, revealing her ripe breasts first time infront of vishnu.

Vishnu atlast saw the sight he was waiting for and saw her white heavy breast infront of his eyes. He continued to act as he is having lot of pain, while enjoying the view her breasts. Devika bend down and tried to hold his hand and pull him. And when she bend down, her boobies was hanging down and shaking and swingimg with each her movement. Vishnu saw her hard pointy nipples and she had light brown nipples and round coin sized aerola around it. Her nipples are so hard and erect as she was standing in the water and her breast is filled with milk.

Vishnu felt like holding her breast and suck the milk out of it. Her breast was hanging and dancing literally infront of his eyes. And she is only wearing her black panty. Devika again held his hand and tried to pull him up. And vishnu atlast got up , putting all his weight on devika. Devika struggled to keep her balance, while holding vishnu. And in the process of getting him up and making him stand on his feet, lot of times her hanging breast touched vishnu's shoulder, arms and side. He could feel the the firmness of her breast when it was pressed on his arm. He could also feel her nipples poking on his arm while she was pulling him

At last vishnu was on his feet and he showed lot of pain

Vishnu - madam i dont think i would be able to walk madam, its giving me lot pain

Devika is now not bothered about showing her naked breast to vishnu as she is actually worried about the injury of vishnu

Devika - we will do one thing, you keep your arm around my shoulder for support and i will help you to walk towards the river bank

Vishnu - ok madam

Devika took Vishnu 's right hand and kept it on her right shoulder and used her left hand support Vishnu's waist .Viahnu took the opportunity to completely lean towards devika putting his whole weight on her . Devika was struggling to take him towrds the river as she has to support his full weight on her shoulder. They took small steps towards the river bank. And while walking devika's left breast is constantly touching the right side of vishnu. He is again getting the feel of her breast on his body. He is enjoying the view of her bouncing breast. Her breast really looked like a ripe mango as she is a breastfeeding lady.

Vishnu while walking now took out his right hand which supporting her should and kept his arm hanging down her right shoulder and put more weight on devika. He acted as if he is in lot of pain.

And the moment when put is hand hanging down around her right shoulder, with each step his palm started brushing her right breast. Devika failed to notice this as she was concentrating on carrying him to the river banks. His fingers rubbed against her pointy nipple and her breast is frequently touching and bouncing in his palm with each step. He felt the hardness of her nipple and softness of her entire breast in his hand. Even though he wanted to grab her hanging breast and squeeze it , he controlled himself.

Atlast they reached the river banks and she made him sit on the ground.
[+] 13 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter - by Bookkeeper - 13-05-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM