True story of my Dominating cousin sister
when she left to hotel, i also parked my car and went inside hotel, before going to my room, i went to my cousin bro room to ask him how he feeling, while i was sitting with him i was just feeling good that i took his sister virginity just now, he said i am better now , so for tomorrow we made our schedule and i went to my room for sleep, next day, i was waiting for cousin sis to come down while we were all waiting as we had to go for some sight seeing, she was the last to come, first she did not wanted to come but later when her mother insisted her she came, i knew why she did not wanted to come but i was smiling in my heart only, we were waiting near hotel lobby, when she was walking towards us, i saw her walk nicely, she was wearing loose salwaar yellow color and matching yellow kameez with it, her chunni was wrapped on her neck only which was not covering her assets at all, her neck of suit also was not that high, it was actually deep, i could see the shadow of her cleavage line as well while she was coming near us, it wasnt much tight of a suit from down , her salwaar was loose one but yes from her waist it was quite tight and her kammez was more tight above her waist which was making her breast shape nice round and healthy like two big mangoes were nicely ripe and ready to be pluck, even some by stander waiter and managers at reception were only staring at her, which i noticed quickly, i saw her nicely while she was coming towards us as lobby was big, she was walking slow a bit so no one could realize that she lost her virginity recently but i sensed it as i was the one, of her this cause, as soon she reached near us, she greeted her brother but not me

i never felt bad also, i said her you are looking very beautiful in front of her brother and mother and gave her a wicked smile, she ignored me completely instead of saying me fake thanks also, just said hmm, i thought in my heart at least salee nay koi complaint nahe kee mayree, i was relieved too with that because in some part of my brain i was having a thought kee agar bitch nay kissee ko bataa diya toe i will have a bad name. Par i knew ghanta nahee bolaygee. Yeah bhee bahut shanee hai salee and i have done a lot for her also. i saw her again nicely from close up now, her long hairs were open and she had black Ray ban glasses on her head like a model, i asked her in front of everyone, are u ok, you feeling pain in your feet, i saw you were walking little slow, she looked at me in anger way, she understood what i meant, i was enjoying as i knew salee kee hymen toot chukee hai, tabhee dheeray dheeray chal rahe hai, then her mom also asked her, what happen you ok, she said yes mom i am fine, just a little sprain on foot, her mother said its ok you go back and rest then, she said no now i am already here, i used healing cream will be fine, i said no its ok i can understand you must be having too much pain, you should rest today, tomorrow i will take you again to that place where we went yesterday, i am sure you enjoyed a lot as well, she knew i was doing double meaning talk that time, her face was getting red with anger i could see, i think if her brother and mother were not there, she would have given me a slap but i was a rigid dog also, she said stop it ok, i am fine and i dont enjoyed that place at all yesterday, i understood what she meant, i knew she meant about that she never enjoyed my sex with her yesterday, her brother said can you guys stop this nonsense now, can we go now, i said haan haan bhai jaan chaloe yaar, aapkee behan kay nakhray bahut hain, ek toe madam ko itnee achee jagah dikhaye kal, pasand hee nahe aata kuch inhain easily, we were walking towards car then and my cousin sister and her mother were talking with each other, while i was walking ahead with her brother, my cousin said he want to drive, so i gave him the keys, he started to drove, i was sitting ahead next to my cousin bro, my aunty and her daughter were sitting on back seat, we went towards some famous spots and enjoyed nice time there, Manali was very beautiful place, thats why all over us i was seeing new married couples only, it was the best place to open chuuts and thats what i also did with my cousin, this place could make any city life women mood little lighter and it helped a lot to me in taking my cousin chuut. the greenery around us, the mountains, high hills, sometimes light rain. everything was romantic about this place, after seeing some sight seeing we all wanted to go back for some rest, it was almost afternoon also, we thought of having our meal in hotel itself, as it had nice restaurant there, so we all enjoyed our lunch after returning from our day trip, i wasnt giving much attention to my cousin sis also by then as her mom and bro were near me, so i wanted to go easy on her, so after lunch , i was in my room and was thinking what should i do next, as i just wanted to fuck her again and again and again, i was really very lusty for her, plus she was the most sexiest girl in our family with high arrogance, thats why fucking her and sleeping with her was like a dream, which i already completed but i wanted her all for me, more and more of her, salee lunch kay time cleavage dikha dikha kar mayra lund khada kar gayee thee uss time

i was like bhenchodee abhee chudee hai aur sati savitri bun rahee hai dubara but dont even cover her breast shape with chunni also, even those near by bhosdee kay waiters were staring at her cleavage and moema shape in that sexy punjabi suit. i wanted her as my slave but that was just a dream only as right now she was not even seeing me properly, above that she gave me tight slap also last night after i completed her fuck, after few hrs rest i called my cousin sister on her phone, she never picked up, i called again she then picked up and said what u want now, i said kuch nahe but why you so angry on me, she said you dont know, what you did last night i still have pain, i smiled but never let her realized that, i said woh toe hoeta hee hai first time hoeta hai, she said shut up, i said dont be angry, you know i will always be there for u forever, she said i dont want to talk, i am not in mood right now please, i said so when u will be in mood, she said i am hanging up, i said acha sunoe na, i will take you for dinner tonight, come down, she said so you can again do what u want, i said not alone, your brother also will go us, she said i dont care, i said 8pm come down, she hang up, then i made program with her brother as i knew aunty wont come so only we three can go and at almost 8pm, we were out, she also came , she was wearing a new dress, it was anarkali suit which had nice pyjami and long kameez, near the lobby only we met , her brother and I, she came and greeted her brother only , hello bhai, i said her hello myself and she looked at me like i am some insect standing there but i controlled myself and thought no point of loosing it Raj, control, gussa toe bahut aaya uss time, dil kara salee ko ek thapad dun waheen but then i controlled and i said this suit looking nice on you, she again said me nothing but just stared at me and her brother said koi problem hai kya tum doeno mein, i am noticing you dont reply him nicely, she said haan problem toe hai bhai, i said nothing mayree taraf say koi problem nahe, he asked her bata fir kya dikaat hai Rajbir say, she said rehnay doe bhai, issay toe mein khud hee theek kar dungee, i smiled at myself a bit and held my ear a bit in way of giving a reaction, her brother said then to me, rajbir bura mut maniyo iska, gussa bahut hai ismein, i said i know bhai, its ok, madam ka sara gusaa mein hee thanda karunga, he said thanda kartay kartay khud naa mar jaiyo iskay haantho, bahut dangerous hai yeah and i said haan yeah toe hai and we both laughed, she was looking at me in anger but then said her brother bhai click my photos quickly, i said to her mein kheench dun, she said no, she knew i love clicking her pics, very clever bitch, deliberately she said in front of me to click photos of her to her brother, he was clicking with his phone, then her phone rang same time, she was already in a pose, so i clicked first photo of her but she changed her expression from smile to normal as i was clicking
[Image: a.jpg]

then i said give little smile please and make a nice pose, she made a pose like standing in arrogance but i clicked
[Image: b.jpg]

i just loved her this arrogance pose also, then i went close to her and said just one smiling one, itnee achee dress hai, dont spoil the photo, give a smile, then i clicked few quick
[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

i went near her and said you are looking very sexy, she said shut your mouth, then her brother came back in, said lets go guys , we reached that restaurant, nice expensive place it was, super interior inside, she sat next to her brother and i sat alone on my side, they had a nice couch side and i had a chair on my side, we ordered, my cousin bro and i were talking about more places to go like to a Igloo where they have ice cave where u can stay over night and get a feel of cave, then my cousin sis said to him really bhai i want to go there, she said wow, i wasnt aware of that place, she was not looking at me and saying only to him, he said we will see because temp there very cold sometimes, by then food came as we were talking we enjoyed meal and ordered nice coffee, while we were having coffee, i got up went to my cousin bro, whispered in his ears that come to my seat behind you a very hot girl sitting check her out, there was a newly married couple was sitting behind us, girl was useless in front of my cousin sis but i knew yeah sala moeta issay farak nahe padta, he came to my seat and i sat now next to my cousin which i wanted, she said what happen why changed seat

he said my back get pains on couch seat, this is comfortable, i smiled also as he was staring women behind me and i grabbed my cousin sis soft hand under the table and placed it straight on my lund, which was hard in my pants seeing her attitude only and because of her cleavage view was much clear from sitting next to her, her designer white bra strap was also clearly visible to me , as soon i did that, she looked at me with angry eyes and pulled her hand away, then again i did same and made her hand placed on my lund, made her felt my hardness that i was so hard for her again

she wanted to pull her hand but my grip was strong, as her brother was talking to me about cars and i was rubbing her small hand on my lund area haan sahe baat hai bhai lancer petrol bahut peerahee, haan toyota uskee milege zada hai, she looked at me and again turned her face as my hand was holding her small hand nicely above my jeans, her brother then said i will come want to buy some small pastry, i said buy for both of us also, he went and his sister said what you doing, leave my hand, my brother sitting in front also and you again behaving like this, have some shame Rajbir, i gave her a wicked smile again and said bahut sexy lag rahee hoe aaj aap in this pyjami suit and your white bra i can see from side also my queen, she said shut up and set her bra strap again inside her kameez which was little visible to me earlier, she said kal wala slap you want in front of him kya, her hand i left then and said her zaada naa naatak karnay kee zarorrat nahe hai, u know i like u, fir itna ghamand kyun, she said shut up you shameless man, then her brother came by then as i was staring her and she was staring me in anger, we quickly changed our expression and he brought some nice pastries, i took one spoon of pastry and tried to feed my cousin sis in front of her brother, she was like noo i dont want, her brother was laughing, he said Rajbir leave it, she dont eat from other plate, i let it go but in meantime i got more provoked because she called me shameless, it made me mad for her, i thought shameless issay batata hun what is shameless, i loosen my belt and took my cock out, she wasnt aware what i was doing, she was enjoying her pastry and suddenly i grabbed her small hand put it on my hard cock which was already out of pant long and solid lund , as soon she felt it she realize what i did, she was shock, as our table was in corner and no one else could see what i was doing that time, she felt my hard dick nicely, i made her feel it without any problem, as her brother was not looking, her expression was really like she wanted to run from that place but she had no other choice but to sit there

i realize after few seconds her grip on my cock got strong, i was making her rub it, same time her brother said her why u not eating, not nice or what, she made a funny face and said no bhai its nice, i also said aray i think she loving it, she liked vanilla flavor as i took her for ice cream many times, she looked at me in angry expression look but she knew that time what i was making her do, with my right hand i was making her rub my cock up and down, stroking and as soon i left her hand, i realize she was still holding my cock , i felt happy, i could feel that stroking of cock she was not doing but she had my lund in her left palm, small hand of hers was holding it tight, i felt happy that moment but same time she squeezed it very hard, it was so hard she squeezed that i literally said oucchhhh, her brother said kya hua Rajbir, she smiled and by that time she also removed her hand from my hard cock also, she said lagta hai issay kuch kaat gaya, i said nahee woh my hand just felt a current like a shock, dnt know how, my cousin bro also laughed haha. i made an excuse and then as soon her brother went ahead to pay for the bill, i quickly pull my pant up looking at her and said her you are really cruel, how can u do it, thats my only tool, why u thought of hurting me like that, she said shut up dont u have manners, first u do wrong and then saying me, by then my cousin bro came back, we were again normal, then we got up, went towards car, my cousin bro gave me keys, i was driving, i was looking from rear mirror, that my cousin sis was sitting behind me and was enjoying the scene how she irritated me, bitch was v clever, we reached back hotel, i got no chance of enjoying with my cousin any time in between, we went our rooms, was late already, by 11pm i was in my night suit, i wanted one more try

i went out of my room, knocked her room door, she said who is it, i said its me Rajbir, she said what you want, i said kholo toe sahe, wanted to discuss if you want to go igloo tomorrow, she opened door half and had door chain on still, i could see her now and said let me come in then i can discuss, she said no its ok like this, i stared at her, she was in her black night gown but she had a bath robe on to cover her arms i think, i could still see her cleavage coming out, my eyes went on her cleavage area and she noticed where i was seeing, suddenly she covered her self completely with that hotel bath rob and then said jaldee bolo, i said you want to go tomorrow to see igloo, she said yah that will be nice. i said ok i will tell your brother also, then i said let me see your this night gown, i never saw, she said no you lost all your seeing chances now, i said please once let me see, like a dog i was saying, she knew she was on my mind only and the way she was playing me was really she was feeling like a winner now, she said stop it and go your room now, i said once just, she said rajbir shut up ok, i dont like your this behaviour. i said but i have seen you many times so why now its so tough for you, she said yah that was my mistake, now no more seeing or anything and what you did in restaurant today, dont ever do again. next time you wont have a tool in your pants you get that and she slammed the door on my face. i felt so bad, like a bad disrespect, really humiliated, i went my room and thought dont know what wrong happen, i already fucked this bitch but now she behaving more stubborn, i had thought that once i sleep with her, then forever i will take her easily but now it gone more harder then before too but i had my dream of fucking her again and again and making her mine forever, before that i could never give up as well on her and i had to take her stubborn attitude. Aur uppar iskee chuut ka nasha itnaa gehra chad chuka tha mujhay. Even salee jitna marzi bayizat kar daetee mujhay, i did not care. I just wanted her only. with these thoughts in my head, dont know when i fall asleep.
[+] 5 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 12-05-2021, 06:07 PM