Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
chapter - 69

Devika - How far do we have to go vishnu
Vishnu - its nearby only madam
Devika - its 10 minutes we have been walking
Vishnu - madam i have come to this place before and im sure that there is a small waterfalls nearby where we can actually get in
Devika - ok
Vishnu - its safe to get in there, water is not deep and its rocky
Devika - ok..i had told you guys that i dont want play holi. Now look at me, how will i go back home like this
Vishnu - madam dont worry, we will wash off the colours in the river and will clean ourselves before we go
Devika - oh god im fully wet, i did not expect that they will pour water on me
Vishnu - sorry madam even we did not expect it, take it easy madam they just wanted to celebrate holi and a successful day

Devika - but this was little too much
Vishnu - thats why your little brother came to save you. And i knew you wont be comfortable in cleaning yourself infront of everyone, thatd why im taking you to this waterfall place
Devika - i know, you are always so sweet and always there to help me whenever i need. My little boy is always so caring of your sister

Devika was so impressed with vishnu and smiled at him affectionately. Vishnu also returned the smile. Vishnu always tried to portray the role of innocent_ caring ,loving brother of devika to win her heart and gain trust. He knew devika will be lot more comfortable when she has the trust. Now vishnu appeared as the saviour of devika , when everyone was troubling her, and now is taking her to the waterfalls nearby so she would be able to wash off the colour from her body. Devika is walking full wet from the colours and her body is fully covered with colours and no one can recognise it is her. She is

carrying her sari, blouse ,bra and a towel in a plastic bag and following vishnu to a secluded place, so she would be able to clean herself. As she is wet, her T-shirt is clinging to her body showing the shape of her braless boobies. Vishnu did not miss the chance and noticed her nipples sticking out through the tshirt as she is not wearing the bra. And in his mind he was thinking on different plans on how to benefit from this opportunity as he is alone with devika.

He wants to make use of this golden opportunity and wants to make best out of it. He knew that devika now trust him alot and need to use this trust to make her do something and push his luck.

Atlast after walking for couple more minutes they reached the banks of the river. And 50 meter away there is a beautiful small waterfalls. They would have to walk through the water inorder to reach the waterfalls.

Devika- wow this place is beautiful
Vishnu - see i told you..its surrounded by forest noone would come here
Devika - yeah
Vishnu - lets not waist time, we dont have much time we have to return soon otherwise it will be late once you reach home

Devika kept the plastic bag under a tree near by and came near the river and with her foot touched the water to check the temperature of the water

Vishnu - it will not be cold madam
Devika - yeah its not cold

Devika bend down and took some water in her palm and tried to wash away the colours on his hand

Vishnu - madam its bettwr if we go to the waterfalls, you would be able to wash away the colours quickly

Devika - but how can we go there, is the water deep and also its little rocky
Vishnu - no madam water is not deep , we can just walk towards there

Vishnu got into the water and offered his hand to devika , devika took his hand and they carefully walked towards the waterfall. And the water level was only knee deep, devika was able to walk without any problem

They reached the waterfall and it was not big waterfall, water is falling only from a small height with little force. Even kids would be able to stand there without any trouble.

Vishnu - ok madam now you wash off the colours from your body

Devika took small steps and stood underneath the waterfalls and started to wipe off the colours from her face, hands and legs. Vishnu also got inside the waterfalls and started to himself as he was also covered in colours. He was cleaning him himself and at the same time watching devika. As her skirt is now wet, he was able to easily see the blank panty she was wearing underneath the skirt. Devika was busy cleaning herself, while vishnu was enjoying the view.

Vishnu thought now is the time to try and push his luck as he dont want miss another opportunity. So as devika was cleaning , vishnu told

Vishnu - madam, there is lot of colour on your back and neck , you probably would have to remove the tshirt to clean properly

Devika looked at vishnu confusingly

Vishnu - madam i mean how would you be able ti clean your back without removing the tshirt
Devika - oh vishnu is there lot of colours on my back
Vishnu - yes
Devika - oh what would i do now
Vishnu - madam you have to clean and for that you should remove the tshirt. And also thats the only tshirt im having , so i need to dry the tshirt before we go so i have something to wear

Devika - yes true, i didnt think of it. But how would i be able to remove the tshirt when you are standing here, can you please go back to the river bank. So i can remove, clean and come back

Vishnu - madam we dont have much time and i also would have to remove the colour from my body. Madam you can do one thing, just turn around and remove tshirt and give it to me. So i . can keep the tshirt for drying on that rock. And you can stand like that and take bath, while i will clean myself standing here

Devika was thinking about, and vishnu tried to convince again

Vishnu - madam what are you thinking, i have seen you like that before, its nothing new. Dont you remember last time in the waterfall and also while at the time filming as well.

Devika thought and said to herself, " yeah true, he has already seen me like that, and vishnu is my little brother and a perfect gentleman, there is no problem and i trust him alot"

Vishnu - what madam, you still consider me as a stranger, and dont trust me

Devika - no vishnu, you are my darling little brother and there is no question of trust with you. You are the most caring person

Saying that devika smiled at vishnu , turned around, slowly held the end of her tshirt and using both the hands slowly peeled off the tshirt from her body.
[+] 6 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter - by Bookkeeper - 12-05-2021, 12:23 PM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM