Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Small update....thanks for support, keep showing the support through comments and suggestions...thanks

Chapter - 68

They finished celebrating the holi and everyone is packing up and as they are done with shoot and celebration. Everyone has washen up and changed their clothes, waiting for their bus to come so they can travel back. Rahim and anand is settling everyone for their part in the webseries. More than the money they are getting for the film they are happy about enjoying the day with a beautiful mature woman. Everyone got the opportunity to touch and feel devika through the holi celebration, and on top of that they cannot forget the visual treat devika showcased in her skimpy clothes as part of the shoot. While waiting for the bus to arrive, ramu and santhosh was chatting and discussing their day.

Santhosh - bro, why did you ask to pour water on her, i didnt understand... Im sure you might have had some sort of plan

Ramu - haha...you were right and thanks bro executing it and pouring the water at the correct moment.

Santhosh - what happened, what did you do?

Ramu - bro, this lady devika is staying near to my house. Even though she doesn't know me, i have noticed her before when she waits for the bus or walks through the street. She is the most beautiful woman in our area. And all the kids near our area talks about her.

Santhosh - ok

Ramu - and i knew rahim , we play cricket together in the ground near to my house. So from him i knew that devika is his teacher. And when i heard about him directing a webseries and devika was going to be a part of the webseries, i didnt want to miss the opportunity and asked rahim to include him also someway, so i can meet devika. But i never thought it would turn out like this

Santhosh - yeah bro, so why did u want me to pour water at her

Ramu - bro, did u see her ass in that small skirt she was wearing.. It is so inviting, round and curvy. I had never seen her other than in saree. Even in saree her gaand looked very round and i used to enjoy the each movement of her ass in the saree while she walks in the road or when goes to the house after getting down from the bus. So when i saw her in that skimpy skirt and couldn't resist

Santhosh - what are you saying bro, so what did you do...did you actually touched her....

Ramu - hahaha...yes bro..haha...i asked you to throw water at her just to divert her attention. And you were pouring water on her, she was trying to get away from the water and was concentrating on it. So i took this opportunity and quickly inserted my hand inside her skirt , grabbed her soft ass and gave a hard squeeze. Oh man..what a gaand she is having, soft peace of meat. Even she might have not realised what would have happened.

Santhosh - wow..you luck bastard, you grabbed her ass

Ramu - yes bro, but the real lucky bastards are these three guys rahim ,anand and vishnu. You cant even imagine, in the name of webseries they are exploiting devika. Do you know, before inside the tent, they made her act topless

Santhosh - whaat?..seriously

Ramu - yeah bro..she completly toplsess and was covering her milk tanks with her hands. I was able to see little glimpse of her aerola...

Santhosh - wow

Ramu - im sure, they want to fuck her. And they are doing all these stupid webseries just to enjoy her

In 5 minutes the bus came, Rahim and vishnu made all the crew pack things and sent them back in the bus to thier home. Devika will be going back in a car along with rahim, anand and vishnu. After bidding goodbye to their crew, looked around to check devika. But she was not there

Rahim - bro where is she
Anand - not sure, i was busy giving money to each one
Rahim - yeah, i didnt see her after the hoki celebration, where did she go
Anand - and where is vishnu, he is also missing

They checked everywhere , but could not find them.

Rahim - did you see her
Anand - no bro...both of them are missing

Rahim - where did they go?
[+] 4 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter - by Bookkeeper - 12-05-2021, 01:33 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM