Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Husband and Wife exhibit experience
(08-04-2019, 04:01 AM)andhratochennai Wrote: Ah.. so u wont be there in home then..? awesome.. ask your wife to wear the same nighty without panty and bra and arrange her bed near window and ask her to act like sleeping lifting her nighty till mid thigh and folding one leg... now your neighbor's husband while passing will see her thunder thighs... after sometime he will try to see between her legs by moving to the corners... he may also try to move her night to the waist by inserting hands in window... as he slides her nighty he will be amazed to see your wifes pussy directly without covering it by any pany.. looking at your wifes pussy he will start stroking his hard.. after sometime he would be unable to bare the urge and just soft touch your wifes pussy by just placing single finger on her pussy... then he will taste his finger and amazed at the taste of your wifes leaking juice... and he sucks your wifes pussy lips multiple times indirectly using his fingers and stroke his hard and leak his cum in his pants and leave.... wish i should be there to enjoy the taste of your wifes wet pussy lips in the same way...

Come and enjoy my wife's pussy the same way you imagined.
Usually my wife shows Neighbour's hus her clean shaved pussy from our balcony soon after her bath, standing in direct sunlight combing her hair in a short towel raised till waist. He will enjoy the view of her bald pussy with big pussy lips that hangs out (waiting for someone to pull and bite them).
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by mptncp - 01-04-2019, 12:04 AM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by mptncp - 08-04-2019, 04:46 AM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 09-04-2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 10-04-2019, 06:57 AM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 11-04-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 11-04-2019, 06:00 PM