Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Husband and Wife exhibit experience
(03-04-2019, 04:37 AM)mptncp Wrote: Thnk u dear. 
Yes, if you are in that house you can enjoy watching the feast live daily. But, I suggest guys like you should opt for the other house which is just 3ft from our bedroom window. This house is vacant now for rent ?. 
Currently, my neighbour's hus watch us ? while he walks through the pathway to reach his rooftop. He walks more often when we fck in daylight. My wife goes wild and moans heavily when I bite and pull her psy flaps in front of him. I always make my wife nude and fck her in doggy creating heavy thud thud sound to bring his attention towards our window ???.
oh amazing ... I want to take that house for rent to see your wife nude every day and to enjoy looking at her assets being used by u... if i can look at the scene while you suck your wifes boobs and pull her nipples with your lips and bite them with teeth.. i will imagine like i am sucking those awesome boobs of your wife and bite your wifes nipples and pull more of it in to my mouth in my imagination..  while you fuck your wife where does your wifes bottom face..  i mean i want to know if your wifes pussy lips will be seen clearly  from window if one try to see her pussy.. if i am standing fixing my eyes at the center of the window how much visibility do i gain towards your wifes pussy..? will i be able to see more inside than just seeing her lips... if she is spreading her legs and if her pussy lips wide opens will i be able to see inside your wifes pussy between her pussy lips..?
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by mptncp - 01-04-2019, 12:04 AM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by andhratochennai - 08-04-2019, 03:46 AM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 09-04-2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 10-04-2019, 06:57 AM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 11-04-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 11-04-2019, 06:00 PM